The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR12 Fans, Time To Vote! Finale!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-08, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR12 Fans, Time To Vote! Finale!"
In a stunning turn of events, PsychoKitty and I pegged the Jenn/Nate philimination last week, there was dancing and cheering and joy throughout the land!

Well, as another excellent TAR comes to a finish, I hope we'll all be able to get together and do this again sometime. Somehow we're getting another Big Brother in a few weeks, and the powers that be finally resurrected The Mole for a summer run after allowing it to languish for years, new reality shows are being ordered in 3's or something, and yet CBS seems intent on ignoring The Amazing Race even though it continues to pull down critical raves and excellent ratings in a dud timeslot.

Let's hope for some good news soon, and with that I'll get off my soapbax. Let's vote!

This week the voting is a little bit different. This week, instead of singling out which team goes home or survives the nonelim, you want to try to peg the finishing order, who finishes:

3rd/2nd/1st win!

Please use the following designations in casting your vote:

ND for Nicolas and Donald
RC for Ronald and Christina
RTK for Rachel and TK

Should you feel, for example, that Nicolas and Donald will finish 3rd, Ronald and Christina will finish 2nd, and Rachel and TK will win the race, your vote should read:

ND/RC/RTK win!

The Rules

Cast your vote in the SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: TAR12 Fans, etc." and replace with your vote.

Reply ONLY to this post!

However, should you decide to change your vote, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST!

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! Do not treat it as such!

Have Fun!

TEAMS REMAINING

Ronald and Christina (Daddy Dearest)
Nicolas and Donald (Grandson/Grandfather)
Rachel and TK (HippieDaters)

PHILIMINATED
leg 1. Ari and Staella (NotGoths)
leg 2. Kate and Pat (Lesbian Ministers)
leg 3. Marianna and Julia (Sisters)
leg 4. Lorena and Jason (TooMuchDramaDaters)
leg 5. Shana and Jennifer (LA Women)
leg 6. Azaria and Hendekea (Brother/Sister)
leg 7. NEL (K&V)
leg 8. Kynt and Vyxsin (Gothtoons)
leg 9. NEL (R&TK)
leg 10: Jennifer and Nathan (TroubledDaters)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RTK/RC/ND Win vince3 01-18-08 1
 RTK, ND, RC flipxcyd 01-18-08 2
 ND/RTK/RC win! Flowerpower 01-18-08 3
 ND/RC/RTK Win Max Headroom 01-18-08 4
 ND/TKR/RC MaryKat 01-18-08 5
 RC/DN/RTK CTgirl 01-18-08 6
 RC/ND/RTK Loree 01-18-08 7
 ND/TKR/RC Estee 01-18-08 8
 ND, RC, RTK Scuba Steve 01-18-08 9
 ND/RC/RTK PsychoKitty 01-18-08 10
 RE: TAR12 Fans, Time To Vote! Final... esquire 01-18-08 11
 ND/RTK/RC dabo 01-20-08 12
 RTK/RC/ND ARnutz 01-20-08 13
 RTK/RC/ND Win Seana 01-20-08 14
 ND, RTK, RC win Puffy 01-20-08 15
 ND/TK R/RC win Peetah 01-20-08 16
 Tally dabo 01-20-08 17
 RC/RTK/ND Yogi 01-20-08 18
 RC/ND/RTK mattben 01-20-08 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RTK/RC/ND Win"
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-18-08, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RTK, ND, RC"
At least that's what I want, but for some reason, my mind's also thinking:

RTK, RC, & ND.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "ND/RTK/RC win!"
I have a rationale for my vote...I think that most of us thought that Ron and Christina's edit would peak when they worked successfully together to land in first....it did not. All along their edit has been for Christina to help her father see his shortcomings, stop his berating, trust his child, etc. etc...he has changed alot along the way. However, since they continue to last and additionally ended up in first at the last leg for the final three,their last legs will have Ron come full circle and it will be him that ends up helping and guiding Christina in times of weakness in a mature, compassionate, and constructive way to help their team land in the top spot.

I think TK/R had their pinnacle last week overcoming their poor placement and the speedbump to outlast the self-destructive N/J. I think N/D also had their pinnacle when they told us they were thrilled to have landed in the top three.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "ND/RC/RTK Win"
FloPo makes some excellent arguments, and she's a much better spoiler than I, but I just don't see Team "Who's Your Daddy" winning. I'm reasonably confident that they can beat out Team "Grandpa Shuffle" for 2nd, though.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-18-08, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "ND/TKR/RC"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-08 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

I will be enjoying the race without the stress of hoping that any particular team wins or loses. All of these teams are winners. I voted Ron and Christina to win.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RC/DN/RTK"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-08 AT 08:38 AM (EST)

This is more how I want it to play out...The ads are leading us to believe that it's a photo finish so it could be anyone's win.

I picked TK and Rachel to win before the season started so I'll stick with that. Ron and Christina could definately win, but they've been on top for so long I think they'll stumble plus Christina will no longer have the language advantage. He's such a jack-of-all-trades, wily old Don could do well with the tasks in Alaska as could Rachel and TK. (I just have to hope that Rachel, TK and Nic don't get lost!)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RC/ND/RTK"
I think Rachel and TK are going to stay calm and win while the other 2 teams become competitve and have a big confrontation. We have seen hints of the Ron/Don rivalry. I think this will come to a peak in the finale. While they are trying to beat each other Rachel and TK will quietly move forward and win it all. And I think Don & Nicolas are going to beat Ron & Christina because Ron seems more upset about the other team. I think we will see a return of the old Ron and it will cost them the race. Of course this is just my own crazy reasoning.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "ND/TKR/RC"
Ronald will promptly blame Christina for not letting him get some rest by finishing third.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-18-08, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "ND, RC, RTK"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-08 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

I don't think Nick and Don have enough to finish higher than 3rd. Ron and Chris could win, but I think they will fall short. So, I'm rooting for TK and Rachel to win.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-18-08, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "ND/RC/RTK"
Well I hope I'm right again! Again, it's all about what I WANT to happen - Gotta "put it out there!" I agree with everybody that hopefully TK & Rachel's level heads and athleticism will make them come out ahead; that Ron and Christina won't physically be able to keep pace with them (Oh my hernia! Did I mention that I have a hernia?!) and that Don and Nicolas will bring up the rear. Funny though, the shared idea that Nicolas, and TK & Rachel might get lost. . . Hope that doesn't happen! I want my favorite team to win!!!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

esquire 1089 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR12 Fans, Time To Vote! Finale!"
And daddy wins

01-20-08, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "ND/RTK/RC"
just a guess, but Ronald and Christina have had the strongest story

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-08, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RTK/RC/ND"
Just to be different.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-08, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RTK/RC/ND Win"
Dang it, Nutz. *I* wanted to be different.

Ever since Lorena and Jason's interview with Webby, I've been waiting to see who the "surprising" winner would be. I would be most surprised by Nick and Don winning.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-08, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "ND, RTK, RC win"
For the first, time, I'm happy with the final three and don't want any particular team to win or lose.

Tribephyl is one of my adoring fans

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-20-08, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "ND/TK R/RC win"

01-20-08, 07:36 PM (EST)
17. "Tally"
ND/RC/RTK 3
ND/RTK/RC 6
RC/ND/RTK 2
RC/RTK/ND 0
RTK/ND/RC 1
RTK/RC/ND 3
+ 1 standalone vote for RC win

ND 1ST 3
ND 2ND 3
ND 3RD 9

RC 1ST 7 + 1
RC 2ND 6
RC 3RD 2

RTK 1ST 5
RTK 2ND 6
RTK 3RD 4

Even without the standalone vote Ronald and Christina are slightly favored to win.

Yogi 1139 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-08, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RC/RTK/ND"

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-20-08, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RC/ND/RTK"
The RC redemption edit is finished. Karma wins out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •