The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR12 Fans, Time To Vote! Week 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-08, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR12 Fans, Time To Vote! Week 10"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-08 AT 02:01 AM (EST)

Wow, over 90% of us got last week's nonelim! Only a few more weeks left and we are so numerically far ahead of the liar-producers they can't possibly catch up! Let's bury them.

The Rules!

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar12 Fans etc." and replace with your vote, i.e. "Rachel and TK." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header. (Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.)

2. Non elimination episodes. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination Leg (NEL) put down "Non-Elimination -- Team name" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straightforward vote thread around here.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read for example "VOTE CHANGE: Ronald and Christina".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! Do not treat it as such! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

TEAMS REMAINING

Jennifer and Nathan (TroubledDaters)
Ronald and Christina (Daddy Dearest)
Nicolas and Donald (Grandson/Grandfather)
Rachel and TK (HippieDaters)

PHILIMINATED
leg 1. Ari and Staella (NotGoths)
leg 2. Kate and Pat (Lesbian Ministers)
leg 3. Marianna and Julia (Sisters)
leg 4. Lorena and Jason (TooMuchDramaDaters)
leg 5. Shana and Jennifer (LA Women)
leg 6. Azaria and Hendekea (Brother/Sister)
leg 7. NEL (K&V)
leg 8. Kynt and Vyxsin (Gothtoons)
leg 9. NEL (R&TK)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rachel/TK vince3 01-11-08 1
 Rachel/TK Max Headroom 01-11-08 2
 Ron/Cristina KwietOne 01-11-08 3
 TK and Rachel michel 01-11-08 4
 TK and Rachel Flowerpower 01-12-08 5
 Rachel & TK mattben 01-13-08 6
 Donald and Nicolas tvgeek401 01-13-08 7
 TK and Rachel Seana 01-13-08 8
 Jennifer/Nathan dabo 01-13-08 9
 Nicolas & Donald Loree 01-13-08 10
 Nate & Jennifer PsychoKitty 01-13-08 11
   RE: Nate & Jennifer PsychoKitty 01-14-08 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-08, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rachel/TK"
and the Speed Bump kill total rises to 2.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-08, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Rachel/TK"
And fans everywhere mourn the final three choices for TAR12 winners.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-11-08, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ron/Cristina"
From first to being philiminated - so sad.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "TK and Rachel"
We have already heard their final words.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-08, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "TK and Rachel"
The late start and the speed bump will bury them. But, they have sure enjoyed each other and the ride!

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-13-08, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Rachel & TK"
The speedbump will hurt them.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-13-08, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Donald and Nicolas"
going with the non-standard vote.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-08, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "TK and Rachel"
It really could be anyone. But they've been in last or nearly last before. Even though they're a strong team, I think the odds are against them.

*sigh*

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-08, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jennifer/Nathan"
Despite flaws the other three teams handle stress well, J&N just get ugly.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-08, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Nicolas & Donald"
I just believe they are the weakest team left. And I think there is bunching so they will all be on the same playing field at one point.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-08, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Nate & Jennifer"
I'm praying and putting it out in the universe. But it will probably be my favorites. . .

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-14-08, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Nate & Jennifer"
YAY!!!!! I am so happy! I was cheering at the television last night!!!! Yay - I hope I had something to do with the cosmos - hehee! So glad that at least the remaining teams are likeable (except for Ron of course) and I can tolerate or embrace the idea of them winning.

Jennifer Be Gone!!!! It's a good day.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •