The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Week's Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-16-07, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Week's Episode"
The preview at the end of this week's episode mentioned an "unexpected yield" next week. Who will be the victim this time?

Also, from the show's website on CBS.com:

"One team is left in a state of shock when they become the victims of a deal between the beauty queens and a certain other team

It's a comedy of errors for one team when they struggle to operate a local car and drive it into the curb

Charla/Mirna make a generous offer to Oswald/Danny"

An unexpected yield would be ANY of the other three teams yielding someone besides Dustin/Kandice, after the ridiculous moral outrage and whining about karma they came up with this week. I'm thinking the deal could be between Eric/Danielle and the BQs, since E/D are desperate (marked for elimination) and neither O/Danny or C/Mirna seem inclined to cooperate with the Queens. I can't foresee any circumstances under which the BQs would work with Schmirna again after all of the past mishaps they've had with those crazies.

"Comedy of errors" makes me jump immediately to Charla/Mirna, but the other teams have all made plenty of mistakes themselves, and of course we all saw the BQs drive into the back of a bus last season...

Schmirna will probably offer some money to Danny/Oswald, and then use it as an opportunity to pontificate on what good people they are. Neither D/K or E/D will give them anything because that would be stupid... this is a race, after all!

Thoughts?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Week's Episode HobbsofMI 04-17-07 1
 RE: Next Week's Episode ladybugen 04-17-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-07, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next Week's Episode"
Well...we know D/O are out of money and D/E are low from the last episode. Plus they cannot beg for money....so money would be a good bribe for either of those two teams.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ladybugen 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-17-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladybugen Click to send private message to ladybugen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next Week's Episode"
I'm all for Schmirna *attempting* to make a deal with D&O, but it would seriously bug me if D&O agree to yield the BQs.

Although, it would just be smart racing to try to eliminate a stronger team.

D&K can't use the yield, right? You can only use one a race. So I wonder if E&D are forced to yield D&O because D&K have already passed the yield.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •