The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Webby gets a big time spolier..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-07, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Webby gets a big time spolier..."
Well....I'm going to have to fill this up with some fluff and filler....let's see.....I think I need a little more here and there.....so is that enought....I think so....

Congrads to Webby for a big time spolier...and maybe some hope that Pepe list is wrong about C/M or that the pictures from Singapore had some of the decoy racers doing the same task to throw us off.

Reality TV World: How was Sequesterville?

Bill and Joe laughing...
Bill: That's a very good question. We're not sure about that... can we talk about Sequesterville?
Joe: We didn't go. We were the very first dummy team .
Bill: The decoys...
Joe (laughing): Decoys, not dummy team.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..... PepeLePew13 04-03-07 1
   RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..... HobbsofMI 04-03-07 2
       RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..... ARnutz 04-03-07 3
           RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..... cheezit 04-03-07 4
               RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..... PepeLePew13 04-03-07 5
           RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..... HobbsofMI 04-04-07 7
               RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..... PepeLePew13 04-04-07 8
                   RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..... HobbsofMI 04-05-07 9
 RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..... coolflowerpowerman 04-04-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..."
I don't know... the person who provided the original spoiler list over on TV Without Pity wasn't fooled in the least bit by The Guidos running as a decoy team and had them booted at the right time in the most recent episode. This person has been completely dead-on with every placing, there's no reason to doubt there's any mixup in placing with the remaining five teams.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-03-07, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..."
Pepe....way to throw cold water on my hope the C/M go soon....

We have to have a little bit of hope....lol....

I do agree with your list but I'm hoping that the pictures in Singapore maybe off.....but it is also a good spoiler for the future to remember.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-07, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..."
*throws Gatorade thingy full of ice cold water on Hobbs*

Sorry. You're probably wrong (although I wish you were right!).

Over at Sucks - See the 4th post down (who I think got their info from RFF - see puddin's post, specifically the Dec 15th Honolulu info) they've already got the entire route down and possible Philimination order.

Webby's article clearly stated that Joe & Bill were decoys. This stuff below agrees with that info. 3 teams were spotted on a flight together, J/B - D/O - U/J. Since Joe & Bill are definitely out, they would not be flying with D/O & U/J unless they were out too.

cheezit 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-03-07, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheezit Click to send private message to cheezit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..."
What is a Decoy team?

04-03-07, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..."
It's to try and fool fans into thinking that a team is still alive in the race, when they're actually eliminated. Especially with an All-Stars race when all teams are already recognizable by casual fans of the show, it's hard to keep racers from being recognized by the people on the street when they're running from one clue to another in public.

So... CBS has "decoy" teams sprinting around just like the finalist teams are doing, so they can throw spoilers off to try and hide who the actual finalists are. They're doing what they can to keep people from guessing who are in the final three and keep the drama as long as they can. It's not like "Survivor" for example where all contestants are on a far-away island in the middle of the South Pacific -- TAR always has their finalists come to the United States where people would immediately recognize a TAR racer running in concert with a camera crew.

A Tribe siggie

04-04-07, 09:37 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..."
*burrrrrrrr* Hey...that's not nice.....Pepe already did that!

04-04-07, 11:07 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..."
Ah don't worry, Hobbs...

We know Mirna too well -- once she and Charla thinks they're far enough ahead in the finale, Mirna will break out her makeup kit and spend so much time buffing herself up that the other two teams will pass right by them to the finish line. That and also Charla's still recovering from her face plants with the armoured suit.

04-05-07, 09:47 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..."
Well...your links say they get way out ahead....thus why they hang in there....

They must get a few good plane gambles....but we'll see but it still will not stop me from wanting to put a red ball gag on Mirna.

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-04-07, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Webby gets a big time spolier..."
Also, all signs point that teams are moving on to Malaysia in next week's episode... I doubt another team will be eliminated before then. Plus, the original Malaysia spoiler observed that Uchenna/Joyce are rumored to be way behind heading to Malaysia, while Charla/Mirna are supposed to have the lead again at that point.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •