The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So annoying"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

hinghamwx 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-18-07, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hinghamwx Click to send private message to hinghamwx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So annoying"
I for one am very annoyed that Golf has delayed TAR by 30 minutes. I am chomping at the bit for it to start!!

Michael
http://www.hinghamweather.com

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So annoying mysticwolf 02-18-07 1
   Stttttuuuuuiiiiipppppiiiiiiiiiddddd... Scarlett O Hara 02-18-07 2
       RE: Stttttuuuuuiiiiipppppiiiiiiiiid... hinghamwx 02-18-07 3
           RE: Stttttuuuuuiiiiipppppiiiiiiiiid... mysticwolf 02-18-07 4
               RE: Stttttuuuuuiiiiipppppiiiiiiiiid... StarryLuna 02-18-07 5
 RE: So annoying FrogPrincess 02-18-07 6
 I wondered why moonbaby 02-18-07 7
   RE: I wondered why Cygnus X1 02-19-07 8
       RE: I wondered why railfan 02-19-07 9
 RE: So annoying EmmaHead 02-19-07 10
   RE: So annoying Snidget 02-19-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-07, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So annoying"
I was annoyed enough that I took the rare step of actually sending a feedback note to CBS. It was bad enough they kept delaying it last season for football, but golf?!?

A Tribal Christmas blogging's scary

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-18-07, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Stttttuuuuuiiiiipppppiiiiiiiiidddddd ...."
G - O - L - F !!!!!

Nothing is more borrrrrrrring to watch!

... but it is fun to play!

hinghamwx 93 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hinghamwx Click to send private message to hinghamwx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stttttuuuuuiiiiipppppiiiiiiiiidddddd ...."
If they keep delaying EVERY show, they will send the show into the ground.

Michael
http://www.hinghamweather.com

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Stttttuuuuuiiiiipppppiiiiiiiiidddddd ...."
Yep. I flat out asked them why they even bothered to air it when they so obviously are working for its failure. Be interesting to see if I get an answer.

IMO, they should put it on at 8 on Tues. As a lead in to NCIS and The Unit they would own Tues. nights. And, by shifting NCIS & Unit to an hr. later they could do more adult material on them (which fits with their show themes). Right now all that's in the 10pm slot are reruns of CSI:Miami. Put the blasted re-runs into the Sunday dead zone.

A Tribal Christmas blogging's scary

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-18-07, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Stttttuuuuuiiiiipppppiiiiiiiiidddddd ...."
Actually, 8:00 pm Tuesday is probably the worst place they could put it. That would put it up against American Idol.

I liked when it was on at 9:00 pm on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

Luna's Eclipses

FrogPrincess 76 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FrogPrincess Click to send private message to FrogPrincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: So annoying"
A multi-Emmy-Winning show like Amazing Race does not belong on Sunday nights being delayed by Golf and 60 minutes!!

The worst part is what can we do about it. Complain? Email? They don't listen. Boycott? Well ... the show itself would suffer, not CBS.

UG!!

~FrogP
Life is too complicated to be smart all the time. ~Scott Adams

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I wondered why"
the show was late! Golf?!? Well, I suppose it's kinda important to Phil that the golf equipment is located before the show goes on.

Golf. Sheesh.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I wondered why"
Which Phil? Keoghan or Mickelson? Note the latter's oobage:

Tribe strikes again!
Hey! I LIKE golf, even on TV!

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-19-07, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I wondered why"
I enjoy TV golf too, especially an extended sudden death between two players I like (though I could do without having to see Mickelson's "oobage")...as noted in another thread, the golf playoff was a heckuva lot more exciting than anything that happened on TARAS.

EmmaHead 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-19-07, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmmaHead Click to send private message to EmmaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: So annoying"
I like the Sunday night airing because it gives me something to look forward to on Sunday nights. Usually, Sunday nights suck because I know it is back to work in the morning!
However, the constant sports delays are totally unacceptable. It affects my favorite show of all time, The Amazing Race (of course), and one of my other faves, Without a Trace. Why can't they just move all the evening programming back a half hour starting with 60 minutes at 6:30 (my time)? That would give whatever that day's sporting event is time to finish. If it finishes on time, simply throw a filler show or infomercial in there. Or is that too simple for CBS to think of??

One nation, under Romber...

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: So annoying"
Or, heaven forfend, they could do what other TV networks do and start the darn sporting events early enough that they will end 30-45 minutes before the start of the evening shows and have some sports show random filler thing scheduled that can be any length needed to fill up the time until prime time. If they run over, you just dump the filler show.

Really, I'd bet you tell the teams to start the games earlier or you won't broadcast them, they will start the games a little earlier.

It's a tribe creation!

It isn't like it's rocket science or anything.

Now if we could just convince the local affiliate that people want to watch Weds night shows more than basketball.

Another week, another night hoping an praying the DVR doesn't get some random update at 2:30 am Thursday morning.

*sigh* How many weeks until the NCAA tourney is over?

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •