The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Good bye ........"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-23-07, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Good bye ........"

I have a pretty good source (and I've never actually had one of those before) and can tell you that Kevin and Drew are getting booted this week

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Good bye ........ PepeLePew13 02-24-07 1
 RE: Good bye ........ esquire 02-25-07 2
   RE: Good bye ........ wantstorun 02-26-07 3
 RE: Good bye ........ loo 03-04-07 4
   RE: Good bye ........ esquire 03-04-07 5
   RE: Good bye ........ Snidget 03-04-07 6
       RE: Good bye ........ Pamisue 03-04-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-07, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Good bye ........"
Documentation would be nice.

Not to doubt you at all, but spoiling history is full of cases where people dropped in saying they have a source but nothing to back it up and it turns out to be incorrect. That's not to say that Kevin and Drew aren't going -- based on their performance last week, I'd say they're the overwhelming choice to be Philiminated this coming episode anyway so it's not a reach to predict this.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-25-07, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Good bye ........"
I told you so.

One other piece of info that I haven't seen elsewhere, Kevin's wife is pregnant with twins

wantstorun 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-26-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wantstorun Click to send private message to wantstorun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Good bye ........"
Kevin said on the Early Show that it's triplets. Drew refused to change any diapers.

loo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-04-07, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail loo Click to send private message to loo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Good bye ........"
any chance your source knows if the semi-finalist contestants for Season 12 have been chosen? My friend and I applied, but it's March 3, and we haven't gotten a call. I need to know if I should give up and go out of town for work..
Thanks --

03-04-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Good bye ........"
My source is a neightbor of Kevin's. She does not like TAR and has never watched it. She knows nothing about the show. She knew they were having triplets and when thet were losing.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Good bye ........"
This is the expected time line on wikipedia.

Don't know how accurate it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_12

Applications were due on January 16, 2007. Semi-finalist interviews will be held sometime in February or March of 2007. Final casting interviews will take place in April 2007. Filming will take place sometime between June to August of 2007.

Pamisue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-04-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamisue Click to send private message to Pamisue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Good bye ........"
That's assuming a 12th season is even ordered. I have been trying to keep up with network scheduling and I have yet to see or hear if a 12th season has definately been set. If anyone knows for sure please post info.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •