The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Asia I ep. 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Asia I ep. 6"
The Amazing Race Asia I episode 6, December 14th, 2006 on the AXN channel, Allan Wu is the host.

preview: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LAVXQI58f6M

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Asia I ep. 6 banzai 12-08-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-08-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Asia I ep. 6"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-06 AT 12:12 PM (EST)

TAR ASIA leg #6
December 14th, 2006, on the AXN channel

Web clues: Off on another adventure, the Teams found themselves looking for clues in odd places, taking leaps of faith from great heights, and learning to conquer their fears. One team has a brush with the law, and we say goodbye to another team.

Teams fly to Queenstown, New Zealand (southern island).

1. Andy/Laura (THA/UK)
2. Andrew/Syeon (MAL/KOR)
3. Zabrina/Joe Jer (MAL)
4. Howard/Sahran (SRI)
5. Sandy/Francesca (HKG)
6. Mardy/Marsio (INA)
7. Sharon/Melody (SIN)

Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown
the Remarkables, Queenstown

At the airport, teams drive to the Skyline Gondola. According to an online article, one team got the biggest fine in TAR history. That must be Andy/Laura.
Zabrina: Justice is served.

Skyline Gondola

Teams take gondola to the top.

Teams watch the 'Kiwi Haka' Maori cultural show at the top of the Skyline Gondola. When they're done, they'll receive the next clue.
DETOUR option #1: Bungee Jumping @ at the top of the Skyline Gondola

DETOUR option #2: Paragliding @ at the top of the Skyline Gondola

This is an elimination leg.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •