The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All It Takes is One"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-20-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All It Takes is One"
Just a though.....didn't burn too much wood for this one.

I really don't want Will to win. But it looks like the cards keep stacking in his favor.

But if someone woke up and smelled coffee before they got to the sequester house.....(not Howie...'cause he'll always be percieved as a hot fuse now).....but if say Dani..or whoever..caught Will off guard...and with a credible delivery confirmed any questions the others had about Will....he could lose by a unanimous vote.....to perhaps someone other than Boogie that he hasn't made a deal with to share the money.

But who am I kidding......I'm sure Will's ahead of anything I'm thinking or hoping for......but...for once...I'd love to see an ending that screams KARMA!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All It Takes is One silentJ 08-20-06 1
   RE: All It Takes is One JoshInSGV 08-20-06 2
       RE: All It Takes is One Savahnna 08-20-06 3
           RE: All It Takes is One JoshInSGV 08-20-06 6
       RE: All It Takes is One yamihooked 08-20-06 4
 RE: All It Takes is One CattyChat 08-20-06 5
   RE: All It Takes is One JoshInSGV 08-20-06 7
       RE: All It Takes is One Buggy 08-20-06 8
           RE: All It Takes is One annabananna 08-20-06 9
               RE: All It Takes is One Buggy 08-20-06 10
                   RE: All It Takes is One annabananna 08-20-06 11
                       RE: All It Takes is One okaychatt 08-20-06 12
                           RE: All It Takes is One annabananna 08-20-06 13
                               RE: All It Takes is One marius 08-20-06 14
                                   RE: All It Takes is One JoshInSGV 08-20-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-20-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All It Takes is One"
Well, George is still in the house. I don't think anything would be more karmic than all these plotters plotting each other out of the, while the guy everyone said shouldn't even be there slips into the finals and wins. However, that would require him winning the final HOH compitition, and I just don't see that happening.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All It Takes is One"
The final HOH competition is made up in three parts. The first part is usually endurance. The second part is usually some sort of puzzle. The winners of the first part and the second part go against each other in the third part, which usually is a Q&A competition. While it's very unlikely that Chicken George will win the endurance comp, it is possible for him to win the second and third parts and becoming the final HOH of the season. Stranger things have happened in Big Brother history. Actually, becoming HOH is the only chance he has to reaching the finals. No one in his/her right mind would choose to take Chicken George to the Final 2 because he would probably win.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-20-06, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: All It Takes is One"
No one in his/her right mind would choose to take Chicken George to the Final 2 because he would probably win.

With no help from Howie.

08-20-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: All It Takes is One"
I'm not sure if Howie would be vindictive enough to deny George a vote if he made it to the Final 2. I think it would all depend on who's standing next to George at the end. If George were standing next to CT, I think Howie would give George his vote. If George were standing next to James/Janelle, then Howie would vote against George. I'm not sure how he would vote in the event that Dani/Erika were standing next to George at the end. He has many weeks to cool off in sequester before he casts a vote. Many people will join him in sequesterville before the last voting takes place and perspectives change a lot in sequester after they get a chance to share notes with one another.

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-20-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: All It Takes is One"
>The final HOH competition is made up in three parts. The
>first part is usually endurance. The second part is usually
>some sort of puzzle. The winners of the first part
>and the second part go against each other in the
>third part, which usually is a Q&A competition. While it's
>very unlikely that Chicken George will win the endurance comp,
>it is possible for him to win the second and
>third parts and becoming the final HOH of the season.
>Stranger things have happened in Big Brother history. Actually,
>becoming HOH is the only chance he has to reaching the
>finals. No one in his/her right mind would choose to
>take Chicken George to the Final 2 because he would
>probably win.

Is there a veto comp after that final HoH?

I can easily see George making it to the final 4. Jani would probably want to keep George that far, and possibly to the final 3.

Heck, if I were Jani, I'd offer to split the $500k if both made it to the final 2. It would give them both an advantage. $250k is well worth it for each of them. George knows he can't make it to the final 2 otherwise, and Janelle has to know that if she makes it to the final 4 it would still be a huge gamble.

The would both be more likely to make it to the final 2 from the final 4 if they work together to that point, assuming Woogie has been evicted. Otherwise it would simply counter Woogie's team.

If Erika and Dani make it to the final 2, neither really have much in terms of getting the vote over the other one. I think that Erika and Dani each believe they would win the vote if it came down to either of them over Janelle.

So Erika and Dani might want to eliminate George from the final 3, but not so much Janelle.

Or am I reading things wrong?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-20-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: All It Takes is One"
At this point in the game, I would love to see Janelle & Will as F2, hopefully with CG at least making F4. I think they are the 2 most deserving at this point -- Will for his manipulation and people skills and Janelle for lasting as long as she did as the biggest target in the house since day one.

Unfortunately, I think Will would probably win the money in the end, because so many people have grudges against Janelle because she is a great competitor and screwed up other people's plans (James, especially).

I'd love them as final 2 & while Will most definitely wins hands down for masterfully controlling the game and the others in the house, I would give the money to Janelle because she fought the hardest and put up with the most carp from everyone. Not to mention, it's not as if Will needs the money, it's about winning for him. (Just my opinion.)

Kind Creation of ARNutz

08-20-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
7. "RE: All It Takes is One"
Catty,
You've described my dream scenario. I would like to see Will and Janelle as the Final 2 for the reasons that you described. But, I don't see anyone beyond Chicken George, Howie, and perhaps Marcellas voting for Janelle. Danielle, Erika, and Boogie would vote for Will. James would be the swing vote and after seeing so much hatred against Janelle, I seriously doubt that he would vote for her. He would probably justify voting for Will because he played the best game, which is true, but we all know that James is the biggest example of sour grapes in BB history.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: All It Takes is One"
True and I were talking about this yesterday.
She thinks that Janelle could win in a Will/Janie final two.
Reasoning is that in order to get to the final, CT would have to screw over James, Dani and Erika.

She explains it better, I think it would be close.

annabananna 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-20-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annabananna Click to send private message to annabananna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: All It Takes is One"
{first timer, but I couldn't let this go by without expressing MHO}

This is the time in the game where every hampster starts to imagine themself in the final 2. They can think it as possible, even smell the money from this close to the end game. (Think of Bambi, Thumper & Falene in the springtime scenes.) I'll keep this simple, don't want to have the hampsters thinking too hard.

Imagine yourself as one of the remaining hampsters. Who can you beat if your in the final 2? One word, Will! That's how he won this part of the game in his season and thats why he should be in the final 2 this year. I say "should be" because some of these hampsters aren't too bright.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: All It Takes is One"
Welcome Annabanana!

I think a few of them think they can beat Will, but they are also afraid of him. It should be interesting to see who wants to sit next to him.

08-20-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annabananna Click to send private message to annabananna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: All It Takes is One"
{Thanks Buggy. And I forgot to thank all of you for letting me lurk for many years}

Of course they're afraid of Will. They aren't brain dead (yet). But see it from their point of view (ok, now everybody get down hampster level). Will won his year. Who would ever imagine anybody in the sequester house would vote to give Will another win. Thats all that matters.

I do think they will get rid of Boogie, sooner rather than later. Probably even next week. I still say every one of them will be playing for end game now and Will is the obvious choice for everyone of them to take to the final 2.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-20-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: All It Takes is One"
<Who would ever imagine anybody in the sequester house would vote to give Will another win. Thats all that matters.

Hi annabanana.

I think the hamsters *would* vote for Will because he's manipulated this game to his advantage since day one.

If he were next to Janelle, I would vote for Will because I like a strategist strategerist over an athletic competition winner.

But that's me, and I could live with either one winning. They would both be deserving.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-20-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
13. "RE: All It Takes is One"
I still have to say Will is in the final 2 with everybody.

Lets play who can each hampster be likely to beat in the final 2?

Janie--probably can't beat anybody but Will. Can count on Howie's vote, maybe CG. She has to hope sequester will vote for her to win just so Will can't win again.

CG--maybe can win, but can't guarantee any votes. Best option is to take Will & hope sequester give him the vote for same reason.

Boogie--can only win against Will, everybody else beats him because he had such a strong partner & doesn't need the money. I really think Boogie is running interference for Will & will be kicked out really, really soon as a show of making Will play alone. I think this is the only player who can be a burden to Will right now b/c one of them will have to go soon & I'm betting its Boogie who goes first.

Erica--she will never be a proper spokesperson for "Got Game". She has no guaranteed votes for her and has to hope she will luck into the final 2 against Will & sequester will vote for her to win b/c Will already won.

Danielle--can probably count on James' vote but who else? She knows more than the rest the perils of taking the wrong person to the final 2. If she can be up against Will in the final 2 she has a better chance of winning b/c he won before and it might prove to sequester sh's got game.

James--I'm hoping he's going this week by getting the shaft from everybody but you never know. He thinks he can count on Dani's vote, but beyond that he's gotta hope he goes against Will in the final 2 so everybody will know he's got game & how he's been abused & how he/she/BB cheated...

*sigh* I can hardly go on any longer, but nobody can count on Marci's vote from sequester...

marius 20 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-06, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marius Click to send private message to marius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: All It Takes is One"
they are supposed to vote for who is the best player,which most of them would do unless that person screwed them bad directly,with James,he hates Janie but also realizes shes a bad ##### player,when he sees what Will has done to him he will vote for for Janie,this is why Will is a fool for saving Janelle,the 2 people that could beat him in the end is Dani and Jani,it would be close between the three,CG could not win against anyone left in the house,Jani is dumb but she aint so dumb as to take Will to the end with her and she has a good chance because she's so good at winning comps.Janie would have voted for Will in the end and probably still will if she leaves,but i think Will just made the move that lost him the game,all cuz of his weiner.

08-20-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: All It Takes is One"
I don't think the alliance between Janie and Will has anything do with sex (or his weiner or whatever you wanna call it). I think it has to do with trust. Will trusts Janelle because he has seen her go along with him and put his interests above hers, and all based on her misguided trust. Who can Will rely on at that level besides Boogie? He knows that Danielle and James will turn on him. Erika will be loyal to Boogie. Chicken George will remain loyal to Erika/Danielle. Will needs his own shield and that person is Janelle.

Janelle also trusts Will, in spite of the fact that he's given her many reasons for her not to trust him. But, at this level of the game and with the amount of animosity in the house, Will seems like her only safety net. And, what does she have to lose anyway? She's already a target and she already lost her entire alliance. Eviction is eminent for Janelle and she has nothing to lose by staying close to Will.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •