The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-16-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
Going to get the thread started in hopes of some action today. The HGs are supposed to be awakened at 8:30, which is about an hour from now, for a possible vote (what they think). Dani is already up and poking around, while everyone else is fast asleep.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 superstepmom1 08-16-06 1
   RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 CattyChat 08-16-06 2
   Yesterday's key posts AyaK 08-16-06 3
       RE: Yesterday's key posts superstepmom1 08-16-06 21
 Boogie called to DR CattyChat 08-16-06 4
   RE: Boogie called to DR Queene1979 08-16-06 5
       RE: Boogie called to DR Savahnna 08-16-06 6
   RE: Boogie called to DR ARnutz 08-16-06 7
       RE: Boogie called to DR Queene1979 08-16-06 8
           RE: Boogie called to DR ARnutz 08-16-06 9
           RE: Boogie called to DR Savahnna 08-16-06 10
               RE: Boogie called to DR kary1371 08-16-06 11
       RE: Boogie called to DR shakes the clown 08-16-06 12
           RE: Boogie called to DR ARnutz 08-16-06 13
           RE: Boogie called to DR AZ_Leo 08-16-06 14
           RE: Boogie called to DR nailbone 08-16-06 15
           RE: Boogie called to DR abinva 08-16-06 16
               RE: Boogie called to DR JD8 08-16-06 17
               Boogie called to DR superstepmom1 08-16-06 23
   RE: Boogie called to DR QueenB615 08-16-06 18
       RE: Boogie called to DR Elaine0 08-16-06 20
           RE: Boogie called to DR QueenB615 08-16-06 22
           RE: Boogie called to DR QueenB615 08-16-06 35
               RE: Boogie called to DR CattyChat 08-16-06 37
                   RE: Boogie called to DR Miami Joe 08-16-06 39
 RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 Elaine0 08-16-06 19
   RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 superstepmom1 08-16-06 25
       RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 Elaine0 08-16-06 26
           RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 kary1371 08-16-06 27
   RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 cnspots2 08-16-06 31
       RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 Queene1979 08-16-06 32
 RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 Elaine0 08-16-06 24
   RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 wheredotheyfindthesepeople 08-16-06 28
       RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 Miami Joe 08-16-06 29
       RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 Queene1979 08-16-06 30
           RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 wheredotheyfindthesepeople 08-16-06 34
               RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 AZ_Leo 08-16-06 46
       RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 okaychatt 08-16-06 45
           RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 kary1371 08-17-06 53
   RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 MarkP 08-16-06 33
       RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 CantStandToLook 08-16-06 36
           RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 CattyChat 08-16-06 38
               RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-16-06 40
                   RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 AyaK 08-16-06 42
                       RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-16-06 44
                           RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 lafh 08-16-06 48
                               RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 MarkP 08-16-06 50
                                   RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 tribephyl 08-17-06 51
 Lockdown Just Announced CattyChat 08-16-06 41
 Prom Night CattyChat 08-16-06 43
   RE: Prom Night chevy man 08-16-06 47
   RE: Prom Night alwaysintruble1 08-16-06 49
 RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16 AyaK 08-17-06 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-16-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
So I hate to do this but does someone with the feeds mind giving a short recap of yesterday's events. Going through the feeds I see more bashing that live feed discussions. Maybe, someone can give a synopsis of the important stuff (what important stuff, I know). THANKS!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-16-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
Yesterday was basically the same as the last few days & that's why I think the "Live Feeds" threads tend to go into discussion. The HGs aren't doing much of anything. I would point you to 4 of the posts from yesterday for a rundown of the action -- #4, 45, 57 and 61.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yesterday's key posts"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

If you want a recap of yesterday, read posts # 7, 45, 57, 60 and 62 from yesterday's thread (or look at the links at post #61).

Basically, the LOD strategized on how to convince Janie and Howie to vote for Marci over Erika. Janie seemed willing to go along with it when outside with Will on the hammock. However, after a big HoH-room meeting between BB6 (including James) and CT, Janie and Howie started to wonder for the first time if they were getting played by CT.

Edited to add that, as CC says, there isn't a lot of action right now other than Will and Boogie trying to convince Janelle and Howie to vote (perhaps against their interests, and certainly against their desires) with LOD to boot floater Marci instead of the CT-loyal Erika. The Janie-fans are in panic mode, and the Will-fans and Dani-fans are gloating, which accounted for most of yesterday's posts. But it's still too early to know who is right.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

08-16-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Yesterday's key posts"
Thanks to you both!

08-16-06, 12:21 PM (EST)
4. "Boogie called to DR"
Boogie called to DR "Let's get this party started." They all think they're voting. I'm guessing Boogie is going to get the rundown of his "power" now.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-16-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
It makes me sick that such a slimeball could be given such an important power!!! UGH!!!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-16-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
>It makes me sick that such
>a slimeball could be given
>such an important power!!!
>UGH!!!

I know QUenne....pass the bucket.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
I doubt he'll use it today. After all, Will just fashioned up the noms and is swaying the votes to his liking.

I really hope Booger has a penalty, such as losing the power if he tells anyone what it is, then I hope he slips and tells Will because he can't think for himself about how to use it!

OR... if he uses it without consulting Will and effs it up royally so as to screw ChillTown out of someone they have a deal with (like Danielle or James)! That would be the best!

08-16-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

I hope it is an automatic penalty nom should he tell anyone about it. Also, I asked this before but will ALL the HG's except Boogie have to pack or will the person evicted by Boogie's nominations have just a minute to pack their stuff?

08-16-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

Oooh! That would be a good penalty too!

I don't think they'll clue in the houseguests about a "secret" power by telling them all to pack. If they do that, someone might figure it out. One time on the Apprentice, someone had to leave without their luggage.

ETA: They can always send in a staff person after the eviction to get that person's things. ...but we'll see. BB is stupid enough to make them all pack.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-16-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
>LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06
>AT 12:44 PM (EST)

>
>I hope it is an automatic
>penalty nom should he tell
>anyone about it. Also,
>I asked this before but
>will ALL the HG's except
>Boogie have to pack or
>will the person evicted by
>Boogie's nominations have just a
>minute to pack their stuff?

Just a guess...I thought about this too...I think everyone incl Boogie would be told to pack.
>

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-16-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
I'm thinking if Woogie was to use the power, they would put up two new nominations, the others would still have to vote, so maybe Chenbot would tell the two noms to go pack on the spot while the others are voting?!!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
>>I really hope Booger has a
>penalty, such as losing the
>power if he tells anyone
>what it is, then I
>hope he slips and tells
>Will because he can't think
>for himself about how to
>use it!
>

now this isn't the DUMBEST. POST. EVER. but its pretty close. Why would CBS care one way or the other if he told anyone? Why would CBS want to take out that element of gameplay (the threat of using it) and as a result take out some drama from the show?

That's pretty stupid.

Obviously (at least to people with brains) part of the game is whether or not he chooses to reveal what the power is, and if he doesn't reveal it will the HG's get upset and fall into a trap of nominating him thereby falling right into Boogie's hands?

C'mon, this is reality tv, not rocket science. The only test you need to apply is whether or not your suggestion will add or decrease from the drama in the game? IF the answer is "decrease" then obviously it won't be happening.

08-16-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
Oh darn! ...and here I was trying for the dumbest.post.ever. title for the day! Sorry I fell short. I'll try harder next time!

Of course, I've never claimed to be a rocket scientist, soooo...

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-16-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
Why would CBS want to take out that element of gameplay (the threat of using it) and as a result take out some drama from the show?

That's pretty stupid.

Since when has that stopped CBS? Based on some of the producers past decisions (such as who they put into the house and recent editing choices) I think they don't have a clue as to what makes good drama or not.

Personally, I think all the houseguests should know what the power is but leave it up to the individuals to guess or be told who has it. It should be a Damocles' sword for all HOH's.

A tribephyl original

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
C'mon, this is reality tv, not rocket science.

Exactly. And even at that, there's not a whole lot of "reality" in it.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

abinva 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abinva Click to send private message to abinva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
I think keeping it (the power) a secret makes it more dramatic. What could be more dramatic than everyone having their voting strategy all lined up, the live eviction show starting, and right before they are supposed to vote, the nominations are changed?

If everyone knows the power exists, they'll be able to plan for a nomination switch and it's the same old multiple rounds of deciding what block of people will vote which way. If the nomination switch happens and they have to go and vote immediately, it would throw things into chaos.

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
I think that if someone uses it they will be toast unless they discuss with their alliance ... or whatever alliance they choose to be with that day.. for one person to switch it up that much is not good the only way is if Chill Town uses it to take both nominations off the block... that is the only way .. for Boogie, Will or Danielle to use it and put up Janelle and Howie and can they put up the HOH? Who knows?

08-16-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
23. "Boogie called to DR"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06 AT 02:47 PM (EST)

How does everyone know it was Boogie that won? I saw the clues, it sounds like a winning answer, but did BB confirm that he won? Didn't Chenbot say that the HG that won would not know what they won OR that they won until Thursday. Maybe I assumed...we all know what that can do.

ETF Spelling

QueenB615 36 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenB615 Click to send private message to QueenB615 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
So what is going on now? I don't have the live feeds. Is Boogie still in the DR?

I just can't decide if Janelle is really falling into Will's trap completely or if she is just testing it out to see what is really going on. She already said in the DR that they aired on the show last night that if Marcellas ends up being the one evicted then she will know for sure that she is being lied to. So maybe she just isn't letting on that she is truly suspicious.

All I can say is that if Howie does not win the HOH competition then I think Janelle will be the next one out the door. They will probably even back door her to make sure she goes. And the chances of Howie winning HOH are slim and none.

So I guess if Janelle goes, then I am stuck rooting for Will. He really is the best player anyway. I just like rooting for the underdog, which is Janelle. She should have won it last season. She was the underdog towards the end then and she definitely is this time around too.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-16-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
Early this morning Jani and Howie were in bed. Jani asks Howie if CT has been playing them. Howie said yes. Then Jani asks if that's the only reason Will comes up there. Howie asks if Jani was wondering if Will really liked her. I don't remember if she answered, but Howie said he thinks Will & Boogie hang around them before they are more fun than the others.

So Jani suspects she is being played. She's suspected at one time or another than everyone is playing her, but nothing ever seems to come of it. They always seem so afraid of judging someone wrong.

I didn't have the feeds on when Boogie was in DR, but they have found out they aren't voting today and were called into DR to do the goodbye messages. If Boogie found out anything about the coup, I haven't heard him mention it.

08-16-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenB615 Click to send private message to QueenB615 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
Thanks for that update Elaine.

I am so glad that I come out here on these sites to get all of the info for the show. I cannot believe how much of it CBS actually leaves out. I wouldn't know half of what was really going on if I didn't read these sites.

08-16-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
I just read on another site that Will has set Janelle up to believe that the best thing to do is to vote Marcellas out. They had Erika come up there and promise that she is not in an alliance with Danielle and that she swore on her mother to Janelle that if she gets HOH next week that she will go after Danielle.
Supposedly they even staged a fight between Erika and Danielle that they let Janelle overhear.

So Janelle said "ok you have a deal" Like she is going to be okay with voting out Marcellas now.

Is Janelle really this stupid?? I thought she was a very smart player but I am starting to wonder. I know that Will is good, but come on....he can't be that good.

If Janelle is really falling for all of this B.S. then whatever happens to her from here she deserves.

Go Will Go is all I guess I can say. WOW.

08-16-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
Is Janelle really this stupid?? I thought she was a very smart player but I am starting to wonder. I know that Will is good, but come on....he can't be that good. If Janelle is really falling for all of this B.S. then whatever happens to her from here she deserves.

From all that I have seen of the feeds, especially in the last few days, Janelle is tired of everyone yelling at her and she has just given up. I think on some level she trusted Will, but also knew he couldn't be trusted and the same with James and others to varying degrees. The only people Janie trusts is Kaysar (who is gone) and Howie (who is worthless). At this point she only has herself to rely on.

Last night was a good example when Will was trying to coax her to come down and play & drink last night. Janie told him she's sick of the game, depressed, the stress is getting to her. Today she is alone in the HoH room, she posted on the blog and was reading her Bible and just laying in bed. She is defeated right now and unless Howie can win HoH this week, I don't think there's any hope that Janelle will get her fire back.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Boogie called to DR"
Janelle's chance of doing some "damage" before she is voted out (most likely next week), was right after the POV competition, when it was clear as water that James sold her and Howie out and she did nothing. She should have nominated James right then and there and the heck with the rest. I mean does she need James himself to tell her that he backstab her and Howie?!?!?!?.

She should have figure it out last week when James was not worried about going home, after Danielle nominated him and he was in the front row celebrating when Danielle was coming out of the 24 hr isolation room. Huh???????

I really thought Janelle was smarter than this, but i guess wishful thinking.

Even if Howie wins HOH, somehow CT and James will still convince him to nominate Erika and CG, since I am sure Marcellas is gone tomorrow night.

Just freaking incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-16-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
The usual crowd is sitting outside. Will & Boggie are complaining that BB won't give them any information from outside. They said they have lives and businesses and should be allowed to get information or make a call. This is all stars after all.

Exactly, they've been there before and should know the drill, but they are special.

08-16-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
WHAT THEY HAVE OTHER LIVES!??

08-16-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
Yes, lives that are more important than this game.

So why exactly are they doing it again?

08-16-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"

>So why exactly are they doing
>it again?

You took the words right out of my mouth!

cnspots2 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cnspots2 Click to send private message to cnspots2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
I liked it when the planes used to fly over with messages. Wonder why they don't show that anymore.
And why should they be any different this time around? I think the only time that they were told about the outside world was 9/11.

08-16-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
This came from realitybbq.com

Helicopter Drop *WARNING TO PRODUCERS* (Spamgirl note added)

Apparently, a couple of fans are putting together a "Helicopter Drop" (http://www.bb7helicopterdrop.com/index.html)that will be very similiar to the banner planes of Big Brother season's past. In the next 14 days this helicopter will hover around the house and drop the package of fan messages to all the houseguests. ***Users Beware: This could be and most likely is a scam for 10 dollars.***

I hope the producers are keeping a watch out in the skies. I certainly don't want our super duper secret alliances to be ruined by fans.

Spamgirl adds: Producers have spotters for planes and helicopters, and (as rumour goes) have paid off all local banner companies to warn them before any banner flies (the banner company WILL still take your money though . If they see a helicopter coming, the hampsters go back in the cage, even BEFORE this situation arose.

IF anything was dropped into the house, the HG are informed to get inside quickly - how are they to know it's not a bomb, Anthrax, etc. It would be flames for a very, very long time as the bomb squad is called to inspect the package and remove it.

08-16-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
Everyone is still outside complaining. Will can't understand why he'll have to go to sequester. It's not fair. He has a life. Why did they only get meat he can't eat. BB has it in for him. He's got a million complaints.

Danielle asks Boogie if she should tell Marcellas he is not getting her vote. She says she promised she wouldn't backstab him. Boogie said she should tell him, but to wait until the last minute.

Will is concerned that James will vote to keep Marcellas so he can pretend he is still with BB6. Will doesn't want him having their protection.

I guess Jani and Marcellas are still in bed.

It's just a normal whiny Wednesday in the BB house.

wheredotheyfindthesepeople 43 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wheredotheyfindthesepeople Click to send private message to wheredotheyfindthesepeople Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
Does anyone feel that even Boogie did not get the coup riddle correct? Did Chenbot not clearly state "it would be a phrase commmonly used in the house." Before this week, I do not believe that phrase has ever been used.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
I agree, I am not so sure that Mike, did get the correct answer.

I mean, how did he know he got it right, if BB was not going to let them know until Thursday's live show???

I am thinking, this is probably another one of CT's mind control tactics, and since this house is full of not so bright people, they believed them.

We will see for sure on Thursday night.

08-16-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
I think she said its a phrase common to the Big Brother game, and based on the clues given, I think he is pretty much right I think I remember someone on here saying that Janelle had gone in and said the same phrase in the hopes that Boogie said it wrong or something. However, you are right, I have never heard the phrase "You Reap What You Sow" mentioned in the Big Brother house or game. So, I guess we will find out tomorrow.

wheredotheyfindthesepeople 43 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wheredotheyfindthesepeople Click to send private message to wheredotheyfindthesepeople Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
I just went to youtube.com and listened to what Julie said. "The answer will be a well known phrase that applies to the Big Brother game.' I suppose that "You reap what you sew." would apply but the grim reaper clue seems to easy.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-16-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
the grim reaper clue seems to easy

1. Remember who is doing the guessing.
2. The producers want SOMEONE to win this.
3. Remember who is doing the guessing.

A tribephyl original

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-16-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
<Does anyone feel that even Boogie did not get the coup riddle correct?

I've been making that point for days, and nobody listened.

I think it's a possibility.

Woogie may have done that to assure no one else gives the phrase a try. I wouldn't put that past them. Can you imagine the apoplexy on the production side?

I thought nothing would be revealed - no winner announced - until just before Thursday's show.

That's the lovely thing about a Chenbot announcement - it can be twisted into any meaning the production staff deems necessary for drama.

Note: He may well have gotten the phrase correct. If so, I object. It's not *commonly* used in the BB house. (Unless it's part of one of the word definitions on the walls.)

Or, Julie might have meant, "It's a phrase that *applies* to the BB house." That would have an entirely different meaning than "It's commonly used in the BB house."

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-17-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
><Does anyone feel that even Boogie
>did not get the coup
>riddle correct?
>
>I've been making that point for
>days, and nobody listened.
>
>I think it's a possibility.
>
>Woogie may have done that to
>assure no one else gives
>the phrase a try.
>I wouldn't put that past
>them. Can you imagine
>the apoplexy on the production
>side?
>
>I thought nothing would be revealed
>- no winner announced -
>until just before Thursday's show.
>
>
>That's the lovely thing about a
>Chenbot announcement - it can
>be twisted into any meaning
>the production staff deems necessary
>for drama.
>
>Note: He may well have
>gotten the phrase correct.
>If so, I object.
>It's not *commonly* used in
>the BB house. (Unless
>it's part of one of
>the word definitions on the
>walls.)
>
>Or, Julie might have meant, "It's
>a phrase that *applies* to
>the BB house." That
>would have an entirely different
>meaning than "It's commonly used
>in the BB house."
>
I agree with you, this may or may not be real, I will only believe it about 15 seconds after Chenbot says it. (we have to give her that in case she messes up again and has to give us another name... )

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-16-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
>Everyone is still outside complaining.
>Will can't understand why he'll
>have to go to sequester.
> It's not fair.
>He has a life.
>Why did they only get
>meat he can't eat.
>BB has it in for
>him. He's got a
>million complaints.

Will is starting to get on my nerves. Yes he's funny, yes he's the best player ever, yadah yadah yadah...when it comes down to it, this guy knew what he was getting into and now does nothing but complain about it. He always makes fun of the Internet folks for not having a life, but this is the same guy who signed up to be on a show for what amounts to half a year of his life for every minute and every second of that time (a heck of a lot more time invested in a reality show that us Internet folks - and he so much better than us because he is a participant and not a viewer?). He's the absolute best at playing people but a good part of that is his non stop badgering of people. He will take one though and pound it into Janie's head for literally hours so that she believes it is her thought. I still like him but his entire act is starting to wear thin. He's perfect for the one hour edited show but but he comes off a heck of a lot different if you watch him on the live feeds.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
Will has stated before that part of his complaining is gameplay to make everyone else feel absolutely miserable about being in the house. Never know what's real and what's not with this one.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth

08-16-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
Most definitely Will's complaining is strategy. Also, his "I only agreed to come back if I didn't have to go to sequestor & the handler told he there was X weeks left" garbage is all strategy. Will is trying to make everyone believe he really doesn't want to make it to the end and instead wants to get back to his "life" his "GF Erin" and the important "wedding."

And ALL the HGs are buying into everything Will says. Yesterday Erika & Dani were going on about how Janelle is being manipulated by Will and Dani says "That won't work on me." and Erika added, "Me neither, I know Will's game. We all saw Season 2." What the idiots don't realize is they are ALSO being manipulated by Will, just in a different way.

Yeah, Dani, you are so smart that now you are the "supposed" 3rd wheel in the CT alliance. This afternoon CT told Dani they are the "core 3" of the alliance, because CT don't trust James and are working Dani against James. Dani is buying it.

Since I know Janelle has such a slim chance of making it to the end, I hope and can't wait for a CT final 2. James deserves to be screwed over by CT & Danielle the way he did to the Sovs & Danielle needs to be snapped back into reality and taught that she is not the all powerful player that she deludes herself into believing.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
Will doesn't trust James. He is telling the truth when he says that. The LOD is worried about James vote. They are afraid that he will vote with S6 causing a tie. Then Janelle would have to break the tie.

The problem with Dani being number 3 is how serious does Will take the LOD alliance. She is definitely in the number 3 spot of the alliance but Ericka says she is a member of CT. So who is most valuable to CT - Ericka or Danielle.

What would be really good tv is if these two ladies could flip the game on CT and end up in the F2.

08-16-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
>Will doesn't trust James. He is
>telling the truth when he says that.

"Truth" and "Will" are antonyms.

>The LOD is worried about James vote. They
>are afraid that he will vote with S6 causing a
>tie. Then Janelle would have to break the tie.

What tie? There are six voters: Will, Boogie, Dani, CG, James, Howie, since Marci, Erika and Janie can't vote. CG said he'd vote however Will told him to vote. Doesn't that make 4 votes against Marci no matter what James does?

No, the real issue for Will is how to keep himself off the block if Janie isn't booted next week. Because once she finds out she's been played, she'll want to get him. We'll have to see if she can.

He'd rather have Janie targeting James as untrustworthy rather than himself. She should target them both, of course. But she won't. And he'd rather have Dani playing as a solo than as part of a duo, especially when he isn't sure about Erika's loyalty to CT.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
Hmmm..I guess we will have to tune in to find out. But I don't think everyone is 100% sure how CG is voting.

As far as Will's distrust of James it's real. But he always used that to get in good with Janie not as a weapon against Dani. Don't forget Dani is playing and thinking for herself. She is not being led around by the nose by Will. But basically Will needs Dani to keep Jani focused on getting rid of Dani and not him. He needs Jani to keep the target on Dani and not himself.

But if Jani goes next week he has already proven his allegiance to Dani (throwing POV)so he doesn't have to worry about her anymore. The next one out would be James. James can win comps and James might put him up. He can't control James and doesn't know what James might do.

Next week will tell.

lafh 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lafh Click to send private message to lafh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
No one has commented on Janelle's change in character when she was one-upped at the POV ceremony -- remember how bouncy she was when she was up and took herself off? She wasn't so sweet when Dani did the same thing (with dignity)! Janelle can't believe that she's not the queen of the house any more! I love it!!!

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
> She wasn't so sweet
>when Dani did the same
>thing (with dignity)!

Considering Dani literally did nothing at all to win POV (correct me if I am wrong here but did Dani get a chance to play in it even once?) I guess the dignity thing was the best route there. On the flip side, when she outlasted everyone on the web she did not have one shred of dignity celebrating (screaming, yelling, posing, ignoring Erika who wanted to hug her), but she won that one on her own so she could act however she wants...oh wait - Erika gave that to her...never mind.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-06, 04:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
*Snap*

08-16-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
41. "Lockdown Just Announced"
Wonder what's up??

08-16-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
43. "Prom Night"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06 AT 06:27 PM (EST)

Still on lockdown, but flames went off and they show a rack of formal wear in the house. Looks like tonight will be the prom. Hopefully they'll do the announcements of who got what so we can see if it will clue some in.

ETA -- HGs just went inside and all are excited and picking out what they are wearing to the prom. There is life in the hamsters yet.

ETA -- Nooooo! While most of the formal wear looks tasteful and nice, CG is wearing a jacket that looks like a disco ball.

ETA -- Wonder if Boogie is going to get lucky after Prom??? (If so, I hope I'm already asleep & not witness to such a gross sight.)

ETA -- I take back the part about the "tasteful" attire. The girls have both tasteful and trampy attire to choose from. Looks like Janelle has settled on a long red dress (looks great); Erika settled on a long black dress (classy) after trying on a pink sparkly mini dress & a black mini dress. Looks like Dani settled on a flowing long white gown (very nice).

CG has the silver disco ball jacket over a sparkly red shirt. Marci chose a dusty rose tux with dark piping (70s-ish) The other 3 guys aren't wearing their tuxes yet, so I can't tell how tacky or nice they are. I thought James grabbed a black tux and I saw a powder blue in Will's hands, but I am not sure if it was the tux or just the shirt that was blue.

chevy man 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-16-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chevy%20man Click to send private message to chevy%20man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Prom Night"
they should show the prom on tomorrow nights broacast and we will all get to see marci cry when he see's what america thinks of him

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-16-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Prom Night"
Here's some clips of them getting their prom attire:

Prom clothes arrive, part 1

Prom clothes arrive, part 2

Prom clothes arrive, part 3

08-17-06, 06:40 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Live Feeds - Wed 8/16"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-06 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

Edited for spelling errors.

Janie and Howie are still up and still obsessing about whether they're being played by CT. Jani's shaving her legs; Howie's practicing for HoH.

I'm not even going to try to describe the rest of the night, because it was just like last night. The "prom night" clothes were being picked out for the live show tonight; once those were gone, it was another night of trying to convince Janie to boot Marci. She still hasn't bought into it; she just told Howie to "vote Erika." Howie told her that there were two sure votes for booting Erika -- his and James's. Uhhh....

Dani broke down in tears at one point after a conversation with Will and Boogie, but the conversation was flamed, so no idea what was said. She later told James that she cried in the diary room too.

Will and Dani compared their seasons on BB. Boogie told about his post-show relationship with Krista, his CT girlfriend from BB2 (apparently, she worked in a restaurant attached to a service station -- Boogie didn't see much of a future there).

Marci thinks he's got three votes (including Dani) so he's safe, because Janie will vote with him.

Dani and James talked about her voting to boot Erika (to keep her promise to Marci) and him voting to boot Marci, which would still make four votes agains Marci if CG votes the way he said he would. James is worried that if he doesn't vote to boot Erika, Janie & Howie will never trust him again. It's still not certain that Erika is safe -- especially considering that Marci has made it clear that if he wins HoH, he's going after Janie and Howie (which would be good for Dani and James).

Janie told James that the only things she's sure about with CT are that one's name is Will and the other's name is Mike. Guess the lightbulb finally flickered on in her brain. Later, she asks Howie if Will flirts with her just so she won't put him up.

The hamsters dyed Howie's hair. It's not good. Then again, after Howie's talk about how he tells women that he's "taken your power" after he's "banged them," it's about what he deserves.

High point of the evening: the hamsters, led by Will and Erika, burned Jenga (in the fire pit) and then joked about how it was the most fun while it was burning.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •