The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Erika and Boogie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Erika and Boogie"
I watched a clip on Youtube.com where Will, Boogie, Erika, and Janelle were in the hot tub. When Janelle left, Will told us that Erika has been living with Boogie for six months and they are engaged. I couldn't tell if it were true or just Will being Will.

Last night ended with the same implication - Erika saying something like Janelle doesn't know I come from a little town called Chill and then the kissing scene at the end.

So are they really a pre-show couple? This, obviously, would make make them a very strong alliance, that I was otherwise seeing as throw away alliance before.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Erika and Boogie Wacko Jacko 08-14-06 1
   RE: Erika and Boogie CantStandToLook 08-14-06 2
   RE: Erika and Boogie okaychatt 08-14-06 3
 RE: Erika and Boogie shabalaba 08-14-06 4
   RE: Erika and Boogie ginger 08-14-06 5
       RE: Erika and Boogie shabalaba 08-15-06 6
           RE: Erika and Boogie ginger 08-15-06 8
 RE: Erika and Boogie syren 08-15-06 7
   RE: Erika and Boogie Wacko Jacko 08-15-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-14-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Erika and Boogie"
I am with you. No way Boogie and Will get rid of her just yet. Will will want her gone soon because he won't want to risk Boogie taking Erika to the finals with him, but it is too early for that. Will will want to assure that they get to the end first.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Erika and Boogie"
The clip I saw had Wil saying that he didn't expect to win at all but either Boogie or Erica would win the whole thing. It's hard to tell if he's playing America as hard as he is the other hamsters but I think they have no plans whatsoever of getting rid of Erika.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-14-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Erika and Boogie"
I know Boogie would go before Will, but it's kind of fun to think of B. floundering like a fish out of water. Without Will, Boogie is just another hamster.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Erika and Boogie"
The idea of them being a pre-show couple is far out...not so far out that it couldn't be true...but we need to scour some other sites and see if this can in fact be verified...I know at the beginning of the season, she said something about having just broken up with Josh (from BB1?) after a very long term relationship...all this could actually be a cover-up for a new relationship with Mike Booger...
I have to admit that I was a little taken aback when she said in yesterdays episode that she was from a little town called "chill"...I guess anything is possible...we'll have to wait and see

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Erika and Boogie"
*a-hem*
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=907&forum=DCForumID34&omm=0

They are *uses Dieter voice* LOFFFers.

Jokers and Clubhouse both have people posting this morning that they "did it" last night, or close. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Erika and Boogie"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-06 AT 01:40 PM (EST)

>They are *uses Dieter voice* LOFFFers.

Please forgive my ignorance but I have no idea what LOFFers means

ETA: Oh..and thanks for the link...I guess I missed it when it first came out

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Erika and Boogie"
There was this SNL skit with Mike Meyers - Sprockets. A German youth show ("Now is the time on Sprockets when we DANCE!"). Dieter was the host and he introduced his girlfriend with a thick silly accent as his LOFFer. Say it out loud.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Erika and Boogie"
Several sites had that they were a couple from the beginning. I believe it, as icky as it is.

Even if they do vote out Erica...which I do not see happening yet, it's no real loss to them yet. Will and Boogie are business partners, and I am sure that they made an agreement with Erica coming to the show that if one of any of them win, they split it...so they have three ways to basically win.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-15-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Erika and Boogie"
They will not vote out Erika unless they REALLY have to. In this case, I am sure that Woogie will vote out Marcellas. There was one instance already when Will voted to evict Erika. I think it was just to throw everyone off since they knew that the group was going to all vote for Diane. Another great move by Will.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •