The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned: Finale."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned: Finale."
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've got a headache you wouldn't (censored) believe. And my carpet is all soggy. Has Heather stopped crying yet? Has Tom stopped sweating? Has Giacomo stopped cooking? Okay, mop man: I believe you. You have some skills. You just didn't have them while you were still in the competition. What a (blurred) surprise.

Virginia, one day, after you get some more cursing under your belt, you will be a fantastic chef. Heather, one day, after you find someone to hire who's more creative than you are, you will be able to take credit for their work. After a lot of (bleeped) thought, I've decided it's easier to find a patsy than master Basic Glaswegian, so Heather, you're this season's winner. Congratulations. I'm (censored) thinking that no one saw that (blurred) coming.

Keith, you have a fine skill for pork chops and a stronger one for coming across as a pig. Sara, feet do not taste best with self-inflicted gunpowder seasoning. Rachel, please give Heather the ring. You make a cute couple.

I'm going to lie down for the next eleven months. Wake me when the next batch of incompetents is ready to surround me.

(Take a curtsey/bow, people! We made it!)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. Estee 08-15-06 1
   RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. motormouth 08-15-06 2
       RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. ginger 08-15-06 3
           RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. Estee 08-15-06 4
               RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. ginger 08-15-06 5
 RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. nailbone 08-15-06 6
   RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. Savahnna 08-15-06 7
       RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. buckeyegirl 08-15-06 8
           RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. Estee 08-15-06 9
               RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. nailbone 08-15-06 10
                   RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale. Estee 08-15-06 11
 Mercy Lock IceCat 08-15-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-15-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
Did I mention I haven't (censored) slept in a couple of days? It's a miracle I didn't post the B.B.A.Stards spoiler thread over in HK. Alerted myself, requested the deletion, and reposted to HK. Mock at will. I may go to bed. Gordon is forbidden to join me.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-15-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
*smooch*

Beautiful sig by Arkie

the laugh was much appreciated!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
I thought we were changing up the slop routine, there...

08-15-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
Now that I think about it, 'the living damned' covers everyone watching the show pretty nicely. Can any of you cook?

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
Well, I can toast nuts...

Boy, could we jack this thresd any farther?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
I seriously thought you were gonna tie this into BB somehow, like you do.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-15-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
I think we can just interchange Marcellus and James in the names and we've got BB..

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
and just switch Keith to CG as he did all the cooking before going on slop...erika can be sara..

Isn't Kyngsladye wonderful?

08-15-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
This makes Virginia into Janelle -- some intelligence, some skills, neither consistent. Subject to emotional manipulation, really good at winning competitions, and do people ever hate her!

This is getting scary.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
Well, like Jill said on Rockstar, it's all been done already.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-15-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Be the Living Damned: Finale."
'Oh, so she's supposed to be some kind of salad chef. We all know what that means. It means she takes the VIP dinners into her special area and tosses their greens.'

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Mercy Lock"

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •