The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB Redoing HOH Comp From 8/10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-11-06, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB Redoing HOH Comp From 8/10"
Found this on the CBS Site:

Due to technical malfunctions of the buzz-in device, Big Brother will be redoing the Head of Household Competition. It will be broadcast during Sunday night's show.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/show/wk05/thu05.shtml

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB Redoing HOH Comp From 8/10 Buggy 08-11-06 1
   RE: BB Redoing HOH Comp From 8/10 chappi66 08-11-06 5
 I KNEW IT!!! nailbone 08-11-06 2
   RE: I KNEW IT!!! brvnkrz 08-11-06 3
 What are your predictions. Snidget 08-11-06 4
   RE: What are your predictions. brvnkrz 08-11-06 6
       RE: What are your predictions. Snidget 08-11-06 7
 Moved from Bashers Bebo 08-11-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB Redoing HOH Comp From 8/10"
It was already redone last night, since Noms are done today.
It will be shown on TV on Sunday night.

People interested in what went down should go to the Spoiler forum.
Remember that the outcome can't be discussed on Fanatics or Bashers forums until the show airs.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB Redoing HOH Comp From 8/10"
I think that it is not fair to redo the HOH and allow everyone to participate. They (the producers) are so hell bend in keeping Anna Nicole Smith Look-a-like in the house, they had just messed up the whole integrity of the game. I mean everyone thought it was rigged before but now, they have messed it up on live TV and have to fix it. And I understand about Howie and the buzzer thing during his turn, however, they should have redid the HOH with only the people that actually got the questions correct during the first HOH competition. Janielle did not get her question correct. It had nothing to do with her buzzer not working, and that in itself is not fair. She and the other people, I think Will was one, should not have been allowed to participate a second time because they did not get their questions correct. The buzzer was not their downfall in this scenario.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I KNEW IT!!!"
Howie got so screwed!!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I KNEW IT!!!"
And he wasn't even in the jack shack.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "What are your predictions."
Not about who will win, this is about which way the outrage will go.

Because you know CBS is screwed anyway they do this.

If they hadn't redone it they are not being fair.
If they redo it they aren't being fair.
Depending on who wins they rigged the re-run in someone's favor, or rigged it to screw someone over.
How many will think they rigged it the first time around to screw someone over, and only redid it because it was too obvious.

Anyway sending a cyber-care basket to the blue peeps just in case this ends up in the lock-a-thon of thread that I'm fairly sure will happen.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What are your predictions."
I'm not sure about the lock but it probably should be moved to the spoilers forum. Some people may not want to know about this revolution.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What are your predictions."
I wasn't suggesting *this* thread needs to be locked.

CBS issued a press release about the incident so that isn't really anything that is that spoilerish to me, as long as everyone sticks to discussing the press release/what was aired already.

I do predict that once the show airs it will be one of those events that cause people to register and post new threads without noticing the front page of the forum is half filled with threads locked for being duplicates.

Like every other incident like this on any reality TV show.

It's a tribe creation!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Moved from Bashers"
Since this is Spoiler information. And since it's already being discused here, I'll lock it.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •