The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-08-06, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Just thought I would start off today's feed discussion!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 superstepmom1 08-08-06 1
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 AugustGirl 08-08-06 2
   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 ChaTTerBoxX 08-08-06 3
       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 oasisfan1994 08-08-06 4
           RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 ChaTTerBoxX 08-08-06 5
               RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 ChaTTerBoxX 08-08-06 6
                   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 ChaTTerBoxX 08-08-06 7
                   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Queene1979 08-08-06 8
                       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 4jedi 08-08-06 11
           RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Savahnna 08-08-06 9
               RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 soldiersmom 08-08-06 10
                   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 4jedi 08-08-06 13
               RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Ihate2fly 08-08-06 12
                   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 shakes the clown 08-08-06 14
                       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Ihate2fly 08-08-06 18
                       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 GurlieGirl 08-08-06 23
                   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Bob Tomato 08-08-06 15
                       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 JoshInSGV 08-08-06 16
                           RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Bob Tomato 08-08-06 17
                               RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 MarkP 08-08-06 19
                                   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 shakes the clown 08-08-06 20
                                       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 maryellennaco 08-08-06 21
                                           RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 oasisfan1994 08-08-06 22
                                               RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Shoegirl 08-08-06 24
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Outfrontgirl 08-08-06 25
   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Bob Tomato 08-08-06 26
       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-08-06 27
       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 okaychatt 08-08-06 28
           RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 txmomma26 08-08-06 29
       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Buggy 08-09-06 45
           RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Savahnna 08-09-06 55
   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 robindobindoodledoo 08-08-06 30
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 alwaysintruble1 08-09-06 31
   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 alwaysintruble1 08-09-06 32
       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 alwaysintruble1 08-09-06 33
   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 oasisfan1994 08-09-06 48
       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 alwaysintruble1 08-09-06 50
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 alwaysintruble1 08-09-06 34
   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 JoshInSGV 08-09-06 35
       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Buggy 08-09-06 47
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Captain_Savem 08-09-06 36
   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 JoshInSGV 08-09-06 37
       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Buggy 08-09-06 49
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Captain_Savem 08-09-06 38
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 alwaysintruble1 08-09-06 39
   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 alwaysintruble1 08-09-06 40
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Captain_Savem 08-09-06 41
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 alwaysintruble1 08-09-06 42
   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 alwaysintruble1 08-09-06 43
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 frisky 08-09-06 44
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Captain_Savem 08-09-06 46
   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 alwaysintruble1 08-09-06 51
       RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 oasisfan1994 08-09-06 52
           RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 oasisfan1994 08-09-06 53
           RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8 Bob Tomato 08-09-06 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-08-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
I guess everything is quiet and hammies are sleeping!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Just found this on tvclubhouse:

It seems that Boogie and Danielle are up in the backyard.
Dani is telling Boogie that they "the S6" think they have her figured out, but they don't. She
says she is the mole in the floater camp and James is the mole in the S6.
She says to Boogie...very smug..."Do you see it now?"

ChaTTerBoxX 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-08-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoxX Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoxX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Does she not seem ARROGANT 2 any1 else but ME???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

She is KILLING me with all this power..it's time to "DETHROWN" her -- ASAP!!

And really right now, she is FEEDING boogie all of this info & she is talking up her game, but DUH -- you are feeding the lion in the den. He is just sitting back & letting her spill her "good stuff"!

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Dani is on a major power trip and i hope his hits her in the a$$ on thursday. Last night she told Marci and Erika she doesn't care who goes James or Kaysar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3dhjuyEFZE

Janelle and Kaysar refer to Kames as the werewolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Zx-ka2bTg

08-08-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoxX Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoxX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
OH MY WORD...is ANY1 watching this live feeds with Boogie & Dani???????? She is FREAKING handing CT the game!!!! Boogie is being the puppet master now! While Will is sawing logs, Boogie is baiting, catching, & frying this BIG FISH!!!!

She just told Boogie, "I gave my word to chiara that i would NEVER vote her out & I gave Amy my word that I would get chiara out" & boogie said "so you voted to keep chiara in?" he was like NICE, but you could see the money signs in his eyes! SHE IS SOOOO STUPID!

08-08-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-06 AT 02:02 PM (EST)

I think Boogie is trying to "rehash" the whole Dani VS. Marci feud!! They(will/boog) are munipulating these ppl & they are soooo blinded. I cant wait to hear his & wills convo later!

08-08-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Well.James is now up, good morning potty mouth!!

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Hopefully this makes them realize that she thinks she owns this game and gives her a nice wake up call on Thursday with James' eviction.

4jedi 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-08-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4jedi Click to send private message to 4jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Dani has been overdoing it since week one. I'm amazed! Does anyone else remember her being this spread out during her season? I remember her differently than this! James is also overdoing it. Has anyone else felt all along that CT is running this game? Hopefully James is gone Thursday, and I don't think Dani will last much longer. At the beginning of this game I wanted her to win, changed my mind now though. Those two have to remember that they're playing with all stars and especially Will who is brilliant at manipulation and Jani who is the most awesome winner of comps. THANKS TO ALL WHO SHARE THEIR LIVE FEEDS. Even though I don't post much, my husband and I check in several times a day/night.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-08-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
WOW Kaysar said the most profound thing of all of them on this feed.

He said "If CT doesn't vote me out, they'll disclose where they stand even more"....They won't do that".

Good point.

soldiersmom 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soldiersmom Click to send private message to soldiersmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Has anyone mentioned that if they make it past this vote they are on the jury? Isnt there only 9 people left after this!

4jedi 56 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4jedi Click to send private message to 4jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
>Has anyone mentioned that if they
>make it past this vote
>they are on the jury?
> Isnt there only 9
>people left after this!

YES!! I thought that Dani might put up Marci just to keep him off the jury. She can't possibly believe that he has forgiven/forgotten him for their shared season.

Ihate2fly 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ihate2fly Click to send private message to Ihate2fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
I THINK IF JAMES GOES HOME THIS THUR, HE WILL GO OFF ON THE THE GROUP AS A WHOLE, CALLING THEM ALL KIND OF NAMES.. I THINK IOT WILL BE GREAT TV!

PS. SORRY TO THOSE WHO THINK IM SHOUTING DUE TO CAPS! JUST A PERSONAL PREFERANCE.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-08-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
>I THINK IF JAMES GOES HOME
>
>PS. SORRY TO THOSE WHO THINK
>IM SHOUTING DUE TO CAPS!
>JUST A PERSONAL PREFERANCE.

You have a personal preference to be a jerk-off?

Ihate2fly 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ihate2fly Click to send private message to Ihate2fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
YOU HAVE NET COURGE, TALK BRAVE VIA THE NET,, ARE YOU TYING TO MAKE UP A FOR A SMALL D_ _ _ ? WAIT, I HEAR YOU MOM CALLING YOU, ITS TIME FOR A NAP!

GurlieGirl 162 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GurlieGirl Click to send private message to GurlieGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Shakes, the more I read you, the more I like you.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
James is not going home this week. It is a simple question of eviction math.

There are 7 people eligible to vote, and James can nullify one of them. If the house somehow voted 4-3 against him, he would nullify the fourth vote and Danielle would cast the tiebreaking vote to evict Kaysar (does anyone believe Dani would vote against James?).

This means that the seven hamsters eligible to vote would have to vote at least 5-2 against James to get rid of him. Is it plausible that 5 of these people will vote against James? Does not seem plausible given what we know.

Conversely, is it plausible that 3 will vote against Kaysar (as that is all that would be required to evict him)? Seems more than plausible.

Kaysar will go down as the all time Big Brother No Star - evicted 3 times and never made sequester.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Shakes was right when he assessed that Kaysar was making the dumbest POV move in BB history. Kaysar has no one to blame but himself for his eviction. If he had won the POV, both him and Janelle would be safe. Howie would be safe because Danielle promised him safey. Danielle would have to put up someone from ChillTown or break a promise to Howie or some other floater, which would have shot her credibility with some people in the house. Oh well... Kaysar is so pretty to look at, but his strategy makes you go "WTF???"

08-08-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Kaysar secured his third rapid eviction the week he had head of household and utterly wasted his nomination power. The logic in avoiding an early takedown of Chilltown (because he was afraid that the weakened remnant of Chill Town would come after him) was no logic at all.

But he got Nakomis out of the house, and since he is prettier than she was, I guess that was a good thing?

His stupidity respecting avoiding the POV competition was just the latest in a string of illogical, pointless and ultimately self destructive tactics. See you on the Early Show, K.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
I forget what it was that made Kaysar an all-star...was it his stellar game play or his vivacious personality?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-08-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
>I forget what it was that
>made Kaysar an all-star...was it
>his stellar game play or
>his vivacious personality?

Al Queyda threatened to blow up the Empire State Building if he wasn't included.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-08-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Awww, man, did you have to bring up his Iraqi background? Can't he just be a stoopid guy like everybody else??

08-08-06, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-06 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

Here is a clip of Will abd Booger stratagizing about keeping Kaysar. They want to make sure its cool with Dani and talk with her about it.

ya thats the wrong clip and i can't find the right one maybe later dinner time now

Shoegirl 64 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shoegirl Click to send private message to Shoegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Oasis I don't know if you put up the wrong clip or if I am hearing it wrong but that conversation was 100% about keeping James and telling Janelle at the last minute it was stratgic cuz James is a bigger target and there for keeps the target off them =(

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
I'm respecting Will and Boogie more and more. Never thought I'd use respect and Boogie in the same sentence ... always respected Will and am happy to see his head firmly in the game.

Last night in HOH, Danielle/Erika/Marci were showing they are the new "mean-spirited hypocrites" of BB7. Dani was just feeding it to strengthen their loyalty. Marci and Erika were making me want to hurl from their smugness. "America hates us!" they were saying. I guess they're afraid it's true so they had to stay up til 5am trashing Janie and Kaysar until they felt good about it. An interesting psychological display.

I respect Dani for playing hard. The other two are worthless and I look forward to seeing them dumped.

Kaysar is just too nice a guy for this game. He's very intelligent; he just prefers to believe people can be trusted in what they say. Being stuck with birdbrain Howie as an ally hasn't helped. I watched a long conversation between Kay and Janelle where Kay is trying to talk to Janie about her concerns about her boyfriend and being very frank with her, not wasting the rest of his stay on venting and carping about other players as was going on upstairs.

Reminds me of why I liked the Sov's last season. They were always a strategic mess, but they didn't spend hours and hours huddling in a group whinging about "he did THAT" and "can you believe it, she said" etc etc in order to justify their own behavior. Jeez, just evict your opponents because it's a game and you have the numbers, don't make up some moral high ground for yourself.

I sure hope Will and Mike get the upper hand, maybe even embrace CG, anything so the end of this isn't Marci and Erika holding court and kissing Danielle's and each other's A** ... which is NOT entertaining as they said the same crap over and over again for hours last night, just like the Nerd Herd of old used to.

08-08-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
I say this all the time, but where is the evidence of Kaysar's intelligence? I've never seen it. I agree, he speaks with a lot of poise and he looks intelligent, but he sure never shows it.

My favorite moment of tonight's episode: Kaysar's closing remarks. "it's game on!" he says. I guess he did not realize the game started a month ago. It's been game on for quite a while now.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-06, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
LOL..so true. So true.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-08-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
<"it's game on!" he says

Made me laugh too. Further evidence that he's not a strategic gameplayer.

His idea of being stratgic is to "create chaos in the house." Whatever. Maybe he should try to get rid of the most powerful players instead. Nah. That would make too much sense.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Hey, that strategy has worked well for Dani and Will thus far...only difference is they've been playing the game all month where Kaysar has been sleeping all month.

A Tribephyl work of art

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
There are different types of intelligence.

I agree that his type doesn't always translate well to this game.
I think that he tries to think the game like a chessboard, where you have to be able to see several moves ahead, plan ahead, with logic.
The BB game isn't chess, and isn't based on logic and strategy as much as human nature. Kaysar is playing chess, people don't play with set moves like chess.
What someone else is going to do in a game based on deceit and stress, isn't always logical, one move does not follow a set pattern , as in other games with set rules and parameters.

I think he is very intelligent, maybe moreso than this game requires. He isn't playing a one on one game of matching wits, he is playing with 14 others ( to start) each with different objectives that change every week. He has over-complicated the game, and he forgot ( or never understood) that others are not playing his game.

My Husband does the same thing. He is very good at logic puzzles, he thinks all games are chess. He thinks all people play all games the same way he does.

I wouldn't underestimate Kaysar's intelligence, but his gameplay doesn't seen to include the fact that people aren't predictible.
Kaysar is very intelligent, just not very good at this game.

Also, you have to remember that even the best players, get beat, at any game. Some of the smartest reality game players, got bested by their less intelligent gamemates. ( Amber won Survivor)

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-09-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
>There are different types of intelligence.
>My Husband does the same thing.
>He is very good at
>logic puzzles, he thinks all
>games are chess. He thinks
>all people play all games
>the same way he does.
>I wouldn't underestimate Kaysar's intelligence, but
>his gameplay doesn't seen to
>include the fact that people
>aren't predictible.
>Kaysar is very intelligent, just not
>very good at this game.

I just checked in and have SOoooo much catching up to do! But I had to respond to this one.

T agree completely. I think Kaysar is clearly intelligent, and that his gameplay doesn't incl the fact that "ppl aren't predictable" coupled with letting wanting to trust and emotions getting in the way. I do think he is probably good if not genius at logic solution situations. People guestimating is only one form of intelligence.

robindobindoodledoo 69 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robindobindoodledoo Click to send private message to robindobindoodledoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
I agree, I'm liking Will & Boogie more & more each week. Especially Will. He truly is a master of this game.
Dani on the ther hand I can't stand! I didn't like her before she won HOH. She is just such a know it all.
James - he just ticks me off - just like last year.
I would love it if Chilltown voted with the Sov. 6 & 1 other & voted James out this week!

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Erika was sitting at the table by herself, and started to scream.

She says that she saw Allison's reflection in the mirror.

Now the whole house is calling out to her, and looking for her in the mirrors.

08-09-06, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
They are making fun of her, saying she was having a slop induced hallucination.

Erika says that she saw Allison hloding a flashlight under her face in the mirror. E is all freaked out, saying she's going to have nightmares now.

08-09-06, 00:31 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Howie is wandering around searching the house all serious.

Erika is really freaked out, she's sitting in the BY with her face in her hands. Mike comes over to comfort her.

They are all making comments about someone really coming back now.

08-09-06, 02:19 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
>Erika was sitting at the table
>by herself, and started to
>scream.
>
>She says that she saw Allison's
>reflection in the mirror.
>
>Now the whole house is calling
>out to her, and looking
>for her in the mirrors.
>

Wasn't it Janelle that screamed?

08-09-06, 02:21 AM (EST)
50. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Erika saw it first at the kitchen table when she was eating.

Janie saw it second when she was lying in the bug room by herself.

08-09-06, 01:03 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Ugggh!

My feeds have dies on me, but two differernt posters over at Jokers said they saw Jase's face in one of the mirrors in the BY, but no one in the house saw it.

Come on Real Player!

08-09-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Yes... I'm chatting with my friend on Yahoo and he says he saw Jase's face on one of the windows too. That's kinda spooky!

08-09-06, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
I saw it, the Jase one.
Orange and really spooky.

They are all screaming like a bunch of 12 year olds at a slumber party. It's quite wonderful!
Boogie saw Jase in the bathroom mirror and freaked out.
I think Janelle saw one too.
There is a spooked group in the HOH, bundled together on the floor in a heap of fear.

I can say that I would have crapped my pants! I hate being startled, and scary stuff is too much for me. I love watching them freak out though.

So far, I think the only faces were Ali and Jase.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-09-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Oh my gawd, Kaysar and George are in the backyard cracking me up. Seriously, they have me in tears talking about Howie. Good stuff folks.

Kaysar tells Georgie that Howie will eat only junk food if no one cooks for him. Says Howie wakes up at 5 in the morning for an ice cream break. "What man wakes up at 5 in the morning for an ice cream break!"

It's all in good fun. Very relaxing.

Talking about Howie showing up at his place and staying for weeks.

Kaysar: It's not just that....that air is polluted with all the farting....eating all your food. He is like a hurricane.

Kaysar says Howie offended him by telling Kaysar that he had to "drop a deuce" and could Howie borrow his Quran.

Georgie: You wanted to take a swing!

Kaysar: Yeah, very bad first impression.

Kaysar talks about how they came together in Season 6. How the house was splintered.

Georgie: How did you know where to go Kaysar?

Kaysar: I just banded with the underdogs....I don't like that hoard mentality...

Damn Skippy switched feeds on me. I was liking this moment of real converstation. They are few and far between. Switching to quad to see if I can get back...

No luck. Feed one and two is the bug room with Janey and I can't see who else. Feeds three and four are HoH

posting.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

08-09-06, 01:19 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
My friend says that he just saw Alison in one of the mirrors. She looked red! Does anyone on the feeds have any screen caps that they could post?

08-09-06, 02:20 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
They'll be tons of them tomorrow.
Caps and YouTube clips of the whole things.

I love the YouTube this season, I can actually go to sleep, and not miss the good stuff.

I love your update sums, Savem!
I couldn't watch that Kaysar/George thing for long, the sound of Geo laughing makes me crazy. *cringe*

08-09-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Feeds One and Two on Jedi Janey in the bug room all by her lonesome...

Howie: You're cute Erica!

She's really not but oh well...

Erica: So are you Howie!

Feeds 3 on Erica and Marselfish on the balcony.

Feed 4 is the sofa next to the HoH room...

Janey in the bathroom now on Feeds 1 and 2.

Sorry for not bringing the snark tonight but I really don't have a reason for it at the moment. Hopefully things will pick up tonight...

posting.

MySpace

08-09-06, 01:25 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 01:26 AM (EST)

Got my feeds back in time to hear Janie let out a blood curling screem from the bug room where she was alone.

She saw the same face in the mirror.

Now all are convinced that Allison is coming back.

08-09-06, 01:28 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Mike, Erika and Mike jsut saw Jase in the bathroom mirror and went running and screeming out of the room.

08-09-06, 01:29 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 01:30 AM (EST)

Janelle just screams her head off that she just saw Alislut in the mirror...

Danielle, Booger, Howie, and Erica comes in to see what's up.

Janelle: ALISON!! IN THE MIRROR...ORANGE FACE!!

Howie: I'm coming to bang you Alison!!

Erica: I told you it was an orange face!

Janelle: It wasn't real though.

Erica says she thinks that means Alison is coming back. I think that means Big Brother is finally off my shit list and is finally fucing with this stoopid asses.

Boogie, Erica, and Janelle scream again that they just saw Jase in the bathroom mirror.

These hammies are seriously freaked out!!! Heeee! 'bout freaking time I say. If I was Big Brother I would putting these hammmies through boot camp.

posting.

MySpace

08-09-06, 01:31 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
OMG!

They just did a zoom in on a face in the corner of the bathroom.

It was a hologram of Jase's face all in red, at least that's what is looked like.

08-09-06, 01:57 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
I got this screen cap from BBQ of one of the "faces"

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/44d95d0242a5b744.html

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
From Jokers, the Alislut face that Erika saw, which kicked off The Haunting:

A Jase face, which hovered over Booger and Chicken for awhile outside, and they didn't notice LOL:

From TVCH, the bathroom mirror face, which Janelle did not notice. Most are speculating that this is Alislut or NicHo:

Another bathroom face, very Bunkyish:

More face:

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

08-09-06, 02:03 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-06 AT 02:05 AM (EST)

Kaysar in the backyard working on George. Come on Kaysar...PLAY THE GAME FOR ONCE!!

I'm on the quad and I need to switch to feed 3 so I can hear...

He tells Chicken Geogie about how ChillTown doesn't care and they are just throwing comps. It's about times these guys get hop to TurdTown.

Kaysar is giving George a course on Big Brother 101...

Kaysar to George: Let's change spots...we put people up...and people come to us and make suggestions. We had Will and you on the block. With that same rationale...why would people vote you out? Why would people band together to vote you out?

George: To make good with the doctor. They should have voted out the strongest player.

COME ON KAYSAR!!! WHOOOO! I THINK HE'S GONNA STAY FOLKS...

Kaysar: You can't do the obvious in this game Georgie.

George: You never talked to me about this.

Kaysar: I agree with this. What happened was....I succombed to that same hysteria. George doesn't know what to do....he didn't come to us......blah, blah, blah.

I hope someone else is getting this cuz it's happening way too fast.

Essentially Kaysar is telling George that everyone in the house is out for themselves and can't be trusted. Yeah, I know....D'UH!!

Kaysar says it's easy to blame the person that up you up.

George: I never campaigned for anybody because I think it's kinda rude.

Kaysar: But that't the nature of the game.

Clearly Big Brother has changed sinced CG days.

Kaysar: Everyone becomes a piece. That you need to move around so that you can change this game. YOU were a question mark....a void.

George: Well why didn't you talk to me?

Kaysar: We sent Howie.

Kaysar says they sent Howie to talk to George but he didn't do it.

Kaysar: We told Howie "go talk to the poor guy. get to know him"

Damn this is faster than I can type.

Kaysar says that George is gonna watch the tapes and see who was trying to get him out to begin with.

Kaysar is basically laying it all out for Georgie. I hope he wisens up and listens.

George is still miffed about nobody talking to him and I can't say I really blame him.

If he wasn't on the block I would say George might be more receptive but this is gonna be a tough row to hoe for the King...

George: I guess if I look at my point of view I could have talked to you guys too...

Kaysar says obviously things coulda been handled differently but at the time things were awkward.

George says he knows how much it meant for Kaysar to cut his hair off.

I know I should post but this convo is too good for me to stop now!!

George says that was the time they thought the veto contest was when they (Sovs) wanted him out bad...

Kaysar sayss the veto comp was crazy and at the time you don't have time to think and things happen fast.

Kaysar makes a good point that if they wanted him out they had woulda put him out the next week because they had power (Janelle) then.

Kaysar playing the martyre now. GOOD KAYSAR!!

Kaysar: I'm just telling you this now for peace of mind. I know I could be gone in the next couple of days...

I'm gonna post.

MySpace

08-09-06, 02:23 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
I think Kaysar is trying to save himself by making CG have a heart attack.

Poor CG is laughing so hard that I'm starting to worry about him. Kaysar keeps making him laugh more, and CG is just going along with it.

Is this a new strategy?

08-09-06, 03:24 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Janelle walked right by one and missed it of Alislut but it you look they are talking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U-HC02BiGk

08-09-06, 04:17 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
and here is a clip of CG laughing himself into a heart attack with Kaysar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCXAetXLo0Q

08-09-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 8/8"
Could be the first time Janelle has walked past a mirror without looking at it.

The image of 'Alison' looks more like Maggie to me. And the 'Bunky' one might be Drew. Maybe the hamsters are being haunted by past champions?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •