The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB House - maps and pictures"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

waves crashing 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-06, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waves%20crashing Click to send private message to waves%20crashing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB House - maps and pictures"
I'm working on a site with maps and pictures of the Big Brother House. It's still in progress... I'm way too detail-oriented on the maps, so it takes a long time. Still, I thought folks here might enjoy it.

http://bigbrother.wavescrashing.org/

(I put this in spoilers because the site contains pictures captured from the live feeds.)

Current status (8/6/06): Includes completed backyard map and pictures of the backyard, bathroom, and the first two HOH rooms.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB House - maps and pictures Buggy 08-06-06 1
 RE: BB House - maps and pictures ShantheWOman2 08-06-06 2
   RE: BB House - maps and pictures waves crashing 08-07-06 3
 RE: BB House - maps and pictures AugustGirl 08-07-06 4
 RE: BB House - maps and pictures Ahtumbreez 08-07-06 5
   RE: BB House - maps and pictures brvnkrz 08-07-06 6
       RE: BB House - maps and pictures waves crashing 08-07-06 7
           RE: BB House - maps and pictures brvnkrz 08-08-06 8
               previous seasons waves crashing 08-08-06 11
                   RE: previous seasons brvnkrz 08-08-06 12
           RE: BB House - maps and pictures Buggy 08-08-06 9
               RE: BB House - maps and pictures brvnkrz 08-08-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB House - maps and pictures"
Thanks Waves!
Nice work, appreciate you sharing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ShantheWOman2 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShantheWOman2 Click to send private message to ShantheWOman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB House - maps and pictures"
????????????????????????????

08-07-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail waves%20crashing Click to send private message to waves%20crashing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB House - maps and pictures"
Hi Shan, did you have a question about the BB House site?

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB House - maps and pictures"
Thanks Wave! Excellent work.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB House - maps and pictures"
thanks waves. good detail.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB House - maps and pictures"
Yep. I checked it out last night and then my internet connection burped before i got to respond. glad the thread got bumped so I could respond. Very interesting. Looks like a lot of work.

A wonderful Tribe original

08-07-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BB House - maps and pictures"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-06 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. It is a bit of work, but it's fun working out the little details.

The sad part is that I am finding the house a lot more interesting than the hamsters this year!

08-08-06, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB House - maps and pictures"
It would be interesting to see each season's. I'm not suggesting that you do that, I'm just saying that it would be interesting.

08-08-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
11. "previous seasons"
I'm thinking of doing that after this season is over. I've got simple maps of seasons 2-6, and I can pull at least some pictures off of various sites.

Unfortunately it looks like CBS has pulled the site for the first season of BB. I thought I saw the map there last year, and it was slightly different than the layout used in seasons 2-5. If anyone has that, even a simple one, I'd love a copy.

08-08-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
12. "RE: previous seasons"
I tried doing a search and came up with the same problem that you did. I did find one but I have no idea if it was from the US or if it was a different country or season.

http://tinyurl.com/nxt63
But I have a feeling this isn't it.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BB House - maps and pictures"

The sad part is that I am finding the house a lot more interesting than the hamsters this year!

That happens to me when I play Sims, all my time and effort goes into the house layout and decor, and I forget to play with the Sims.

08-08-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
10. "RE: BB House - maps and pictures"
That totally sounds like code.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •