The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-07-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
Does anyone know or would they care to speculate as to how the "nullify eviction" pass that James received from the HOH comp last week is able to be used. From what I have gathered from other posters, it appears the idea is that he may name a houseguest whose vote he would like to nullify, unaware of how they actually voted, in which case this could help or hurt him, depending on his choice.

If he simply has the ability to nullify any single vote for himself, regardless of whose vote it was, then that makes it rather simple with very little speculation involved. Assuming he has to name the houseguest, I think his best bet would be to nullify Janelle's vote. If the votes are split between James and Kaysar, I can see her voting in favor of Kaysar long before James. While this would be a very blatant 'slap in the face' to Janelle, it would probably be his safest bet, unless he was absolutely sure of another houseguest's vote against him.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... Buggy 08-07-06 1
   RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... Ahtumbreez 08-07-06 2
       RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... brvnkrz 08-07-06 3
           RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... Buggy 08-07-06 4
               RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... brvnkrz 08-07-06 5
                   RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... Buggy 08-07-06 6
                       RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... brvnkrz 08-07-06 7
                       RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... nailbone 08-07-06 8
                           RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... brvnkrz 08-07-06 9
                               RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... nailbone 08-07-06 10
                                   RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... brvnkrz 08-07-06 12
                                       RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... nailbone 08-07-06 14
                                           RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... brvnkrz 08-07-06 17
                                               RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... nailbone 08-07-06 19
                                                   RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... brvnkrz 08-07-06 21
                           RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... Savahnna 08-07-06 11
                               RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... LadyT 08-07-06 13
                                   RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... marius 08-07-06 15
                                   RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... nailbone 08-07-06 16
                                       RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... Savahnna 08-07-06 18
                                           RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... nailbone 08-07-06 20
 RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... tamarama 08-08-06 22
   RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... Glass 08-08-06 23
       RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... nailbone 08-08-06 26
 RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... Queene1979 08-08-06 24
   RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... JoshInSGV 08-08-06 25
       RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculati... brvnkrz 08-08-06 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
The best thing Howie and Janelle can do is to tell Jmaes that Kaysar wants to go home, and so they've decided to vote for james to stay.
Then vote for Kaysar to stay

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
Buggy-your goddess status is still firmly in place

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
Ditto. Buggy's gooooooood.

A wonderful Tribe original

08-07-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
I heart you guys!

08-07-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
You should think about trying out one year. You're very good at this game.

08-07-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
When was the last time you saw a woman over 40 on this show.
Men? sure, no women.

Besides everyone would just hate me for my beauty, and my status as a VIP lunch lady, I call it the Janelle syndrome.

08-07-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
That's why you need to go and represent. *grin*
I would hate you for your boobs. Nothing else.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
Wasn't crazy Nicole, who finished second to Evil Dr. Will, over 40?

And she didn't have purple pants.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-07-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
I think she was. And why did I think that Dani was also over 40?

08-07-06, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
Monica is over 40.

08-07-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
Why can I not remember who Monica is?

08-07-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
She was on Season 2 with Will. Lost some loved ones in the WTC on 9/11. Originated the phrase "It's AWWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!"

08-07-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
Ahhhhhhh. No, that isn't who I was thinking. I thought it was Dani. How old is she?

08-07-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
According to SeeBS.com, 34. She was a mom at 16 or something, right?

08-07-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
i knew she was a young mother. I think she looks older than 34. I'm not saying in a bad way. Nothing wrong with 40 *grin*, I just thought that based on her looks that she was older than 34.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-07-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
>Wasn't crazy Nicole, who finished
>second to Evil Dr. Will,
>over 40?
>
>And she didn't have purple pants.

I thought she just looked like she had a few rough years in there. Purple pants?? I don't know...but she could sure slam a sandwich in her mouth in no time.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
There was the woman who was evicted first in Season 2, they called her the MILF because she was smokin hot. She was over 40.

marius 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-07-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marius Click to send private message to marius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
somehow i dont think james would be dumb enough to believe anything janie said

08-07-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
Cheryl

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-07-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
>Cheryl

>

And we have Mike Boogie to thank for that first eviction when she was going to be the pawn and Nicole was suppposed to go.

08-07-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
And Nicole rode that all the way to the end.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-08-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
I have an additional question re: the vote nullification.

I don't understand why Danielle would choose to nom James just because he can nullify the vote (well, and play for veto).

Since he's nominated, he can't vote himself. So their alliance has lost one vote. With James' nullification pass, they gain one vote. It's a wash.

If Danielle had nominated someone else (like Kaysar), their alliance would have retained James' vote, PLUS eliminated a vote from the other side. They would have been up 2 votes.

Nominating James just so that he can play for veto doesn't make sense -- he likely would have been able to play for veto anyway. Besides, they should all know by now that you can't assume what kind of veto comp BB is going to throw at you so you can't assume who's likely to win As we can see from the outcome -- he didn't win it.

So now James is still up, still can't vote. And Danielle still can't vote. They've basically burned his "nullification."

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
Agree Tamarama, it didn't turn out so good. And that nullify vote thing would have been a GREAT thing to have later on as the game winds down.

Thing is though, it WAS a very risky play but it was also arguably the strongest play possible. It throws Season 6 off of James' scent because they're too dumb to realize it's an act. Plus, she gains with the floater alliance because she nominates two Season 6 players.

She also could have nominated Janelle with Will (I liked this play better), but this way DOES ensure that James uses the pass to support Danielle's interests instead of deciding halfway through the week that he'd rather do something else.

Besides, let's not lose sight of the fact that this plan is still probably going to work just fine. She's just lucky Chilltown seems to be supporting her this week.

08-08-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
She's just lucky Chilltown seems to be supporting her this week.

"Seems" being the operative word here.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-08-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
Does anyone know if Janelle, Howie and Kaysar has talked about pulling a switcheroo and having one of them vote to evict Kaysar (Janelle maybe) and James using his Nullify Pass?

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
I don't think switching up the votes will change the outcome. If Janelle's vote to evict Kaysar gets nullified by James thinking that it's a vote against him, there are still votes from CT, Erika, CG, and Marcellas to ensure James' safety. The only vote that Kaysar will have is Howie's, no matter how Janelle decides to vote. At this time, I'm pretty sure that Kaysar is getting evicted.

08-08-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Nullify Eviction Vote Speculation"
*pout*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •