The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-06-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"
Has anyone read about this conspiracy theory or seen/heard any of this on the live feeds? I was reading Dingo's hamsterwatch and something was mentioned about Kaysar and Will having a pre-game secret alliance. This is the first time I've heard about this, and I was wondering if anyone has seen any indication or evidence that this is true.

I think it would be awesome if they are secretly aligned. That would explain why Kaysar didn't put ChillTown on the block the week he was HOH. That would also explain why CT has been working on Janelle to go after floaters. That infamous internet feud between Kaysar and Will was probably just a cover. Well, if anyone has additional information to confirm or deny this rumor, please share it with the rest of us. =)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secre... Lasann 08-06-06 1
   RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secre... Savahnna 08-06-06 7
 RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secre... Queene1979 08-06-06 2
 RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secre... true 08-06-06 3
   RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secre... Queene1979 08-06-06 4
       RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secre... marius 08-06-06 5
           RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secre... teacherkelly 08-06-06 6
               RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secre... MarkP 08-06-06 8
                   RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secre... Ahtumbreez 08-06-06 9
 RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secre... Buggy 08-06-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"
I've wondered that also. I think it is Will, Boggie and Kaysar final 3 alliance. James thinks he has one with Chill Town but he's sadly mistaken.

It a Tribe original!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-06-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"
I'm sorry to be the supreme skeptic here...but how can you take any exchange WIll has with anyone else or any "alliance" he proposes with anyone. I've seen YOUTUBE blips that would suggest he has a "secret" alliance with everyone in the house. Like telling Janielle....."we're going to the end together but heads up, I have to distance myself from you a little so the others don't catch on....(heavy sarcasm icon)

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-06-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"
If this is true, we will know by who Will votes for this week, Kaysar can not afford to have a member of his S6 alliance working against him and if Will and Kaysar have this agreement, Will will vote to evict James.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"
I don't think so because if it were true, Will would have clued Kaysar in on James actions. Kaysar is clueless.

However, I would believe that Dani and James had a pre-show agreement with CT.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-06-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"
Maybe Will didn't have to clue him in, that could have been part of their strategy to begin with.

marius 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marius Click to send private message to marius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"
I seen this on another board also,i think it all came from them talking last night when Will asked Kaysar if he thought anybody knew if they were cool with eachother,i dont think it's actually an alliance.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-06-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"
I posted something earlier in the week about a Secret Will/Kaysar alliance and no one bit.

I have wondered this for a long time. If you watch the feeds or video it kinda looks like there is a new Fantastic Four (Kaysar, Janey, Boogie, Will). Does anyone else see that?

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-06-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"
Will was just now campaigning for Dani to put up Marcellas and not Kaysar. Interesing.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"
I don't see K or J leaving Howie behind to hook up with CT. And I agree if there were a secret alliance then Will would have told Kaysar about James.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-06, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Do Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance?"

I know it's an honst question, Josh, but ohforgoodnesssakes!
There are so many side deals and secret alliances and pre-game deals; who isn't alligned with everyone?!

I believe that they have already taken out one of the alliances.
I think that Ali, Diane and Jase were definately a pre-game alliance, and they were taking Nak as their 4th. ( no matter what the say now, we saw them talking about their alliance)

So for the most part, everyone else has some kind of deal with everyone else. It makes it very hard to figure out who to screw each week.
Who could Dani nom that she wasn't aligned with or didn't swear on her children ( Reality TV death right there) that they were safe?
Too many deals can be as bad as having no deals at some point.

I don't think BB needs to throw in any twists, the fact that they all know eachother is twist enough to watch them squirm.

So anyway, I don't know if Will and Kaysar have a secret alliance, I wouldn't be surprised either way. At this point I wouldn't be surprised at deals.

Except Chicken George, that guy is almost invisable now.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •