The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-05-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
If Kaysar gets nominated and the evicted he will go down in history as making the second dumbest POV move in BB history. I read on the feeds earlier that Kaysar refused Jannelle's offer to compete in the POV because he "didn't want to be in a position to have to choose between her and James."

I am shocked that he could be so stupid as to not see how much he NEEDED to be in that POV comp for his own friggen safety. Its like he had no clue that if James or Janelle get taken off the block the person going up is most likely HIM! With that in mind he should've been trying his hardest to win POV so at the very least he can keep the noms intact, or in the alternative, remove Janelle and be safe himself as the veto holder.

For the life of me I can not understand how he could be so stupid as to not realize this.

I hope he gets put up and sent home just for being so stupid.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... DrKegel 08-05-06 1
 RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... bobstew617 08-05-06 2
   RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... okaychatt 08-06-06 22
 RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... alwaysintruble1 08-05-06 3
   RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... Estee 08-06-06 24
 RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... nailbone 08-05-06 4
   RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... countrygirl_29 08-05-06 5
       RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... Bob Tomato 08-05-06 6
           RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-05-06 7
           RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... alwaysintruble1 08-05-06 8
               RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-05-06 9
                   RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... alwaysintruble1 08-05-06 10
                   RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... Rasta 08-07-06 28
           RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... okaychatt 08-06-06 23
 RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... rockdog 08-06-06 11
   RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... nailbone 08-06-06 12
 RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... AshLanie 08-06-06 13
   RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-06-06 15
 RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... kathliam 08-06-06 14
   RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... true 08-06-06 16
       RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... MarkP 08-06-06 17
           RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... true 08-06-06 18
               RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... kathliam 08-06-06 19
                   RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... MarkP 08-06-06 20
                       RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... how do people miss these things 08-06-06 21
 RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... FishWoman 08-07-06 25
   RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... Rasta 08-07-06 26
       RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since... FishWoman 08-07-06 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-05-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"

Agree.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-05-06, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-06 AT 09:54 PM (EST)

I have to agree, Shakes. Didn't he realize the SOV4 were under attack?
He still also has no clue that James has bailed on them.

Kaysar's naivete may be his undoing...again.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-06-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
<Kaysar's naivete may be his undoing...again.

Naive. Good adjective for Kaysar.

He doesn't want to have to choose between "friends", so he doesn't want to fight for POV.

Admirable trait in the real world of friendships. Plain, all out DUMB in BB.

The man deserves to lose. Again.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
I'm thinking that he knew he would be put up, and is hoping that he goes home now.

He's been saying for weeks that he just isn't into the game, and he has said that he definately doesn't want to go to sequester. He just wants to go home. Unless he's trying to play a "Will" and just acting, but I don't think he is.

Yes it was a dumb move, but I think he knew it.

If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
He just wants to go home.

The last time I looked, the house came with a special feature known as 'a front door'. If he wants out, all he has to do is pack and walk. He can probably even skip the packing and trust CBS to either mail him his things later or auction them for charity, whichever has the finer print in the contract.

Nothing's keeping him there. Nothing.

(Besides, if any reality show used a 'no-quit' clause, we'd lose half the fun.)

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-06, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-06 AT 10:26 PM (EST)

Howie made that same non-deal with Janelle. But I don't think he's as big a target as Kaysar.

I also think he'd have an easier time gaining votes than Janelle would have. *Maybe* even enough to stay over James.

Maybe.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-05-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
Yeah, I don't get it. He was even telling Janie and Howie last night that they need to stick together and that he thought that something was up with James and Dani. He was talking about playing harder and that now he's starting to get excited about the game since they have clear targets to go after.
Why wouldn't he want to win the veto and atleast secure himself and 1 of his alliances a stay for another week? Maybe Dani somehow convinced him that he wasn't in danger of being nominated. Either way, it was a stupid move.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-05-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
When was the last time Kaysar did something smart, either this summer or last summer? I can't think of that time, because it has never happened. He gets credit for having some sort of gigantic brain, but he really doesn't. The BB6 group are good at winning Big Brother style competitions. Big Brother strategy is definitely not their strength.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-05-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
Preach on, Brother Bob!

08-05-06, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
True they might not be good at Big Brother strategy, but that's because they have never had to use any.

Last year because a us vs them game early on in the season, so there wasn't any dealing or backstabing to deal with.

I think James knows how to play this way, since he was the only one last year who did any playing of both side, and is trying to do it again this year. He isn't very good at it, but like the other BB6ers, they didn't have a whole summer to work on it like the rest of the house did.

IMO if the S4 would have had a season like the previous seasons, and had the practice at Big Brother strategy, with their ability at comps, they could have been scary. Well, maybe all of them except Howie who would probably still be a clueless jedi in training.

If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.

08-05-06, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
BB strategy has nothing to do with what season you are on. Nobody noticed the Sov's lack of strategic skill because there was an us vs. them mentality to the game last season. A mentality that they didn't use to their advantage. They didn't do anything to even try to weaken the other team but they did everything to weaken themselves.

They didn't make strategic decisions last game and they aren't making any now. Your right James does try to play this way but he is waaaay too emotional to make his scheming work for him in the long run. He makes too many moves and couldn't wait to jump ship on his "alliance". And to top it all off they didn't have a strategy or a plan to begin with.

They didn't do the obvious and most beneficial things which would have been to include other people in their alliance to increase their numbers. Instead, they start kicking out non-aligned people. They actually started kicking out the very people who could have helped them. Non-aligned people are great pawns in game like this. WTF were they thinking?

Oh I know what they were thinking...they let Will create the strategy they are so determined to follow. A strategy that increases Will's longevity in the game and puts targets on their backs. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

An even better strategy for them would have been to hide their alliance and team up with other people. Sort of like Dani and Jason. But that would have taken planning, trust, and strategy things they don't have.

You either have game or you don't. I don't think they have any skill at this game at all.

08-05-06, 11:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
The way I see it, most everyone in the house is playing the game basicaly the same way they did/had to in their first season.

CG - nothing
Will/Mike - lying to everyone, using their charm on the ladies.
Marc - drama queen, dissing everyone.
Erika - look good and try and use it to her advantage.
Dani - scheming constantly
S4 - stick to their alliance and circle the wagons.

I don't really see anyone playing the game much differently than they did the first they were in the house.

If the S4 would have had to play a strategic game in their first season, maybe they would be playing a different game this time around.

And since we still haven't seen for sure how the S4 strategy will work out in the long run, I'll hold judgement on if they have "game" or not.

Rasta 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-07-06, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rasta Click to send private message to Rasta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
The S6 strategy (or lack thereof) has everyone baffled.

It all started in week 2 when Kaysar wimped out and nominated Diane & Nakomis. He should have nominated Chilltown. But he was afraid of being targeted the following week. Then he passed on the opportunity for the backdoor.

Nobody bought his excuses initially, but over the course of that week Kaysar convinced them that the floater strategy was the best. Well, look where it got them.

Instead, they should have taken a lesson from SURVIVOR. The alliances that survive are usually made up of 5 people, with another smaller alliance of 3 people within. (Think Tom, Ian and Katie, with Gregg and Kim on the outside)

For BB purposes, you need to think a little bigger. A larger 7 person alliance, with a smaller 4 person alliance within, for example.

S6 plus Marcy, Erika and Danielle was in place when Kaysar had HOH. He should have gone straight after CT, and meanwhile keeping his floaters safe and secure. Don't even mention the word "floaters".

Bad move, Kaysar. Followed by a bad move by James, and another by Janelle. Odds are that Kaysar goes home, James jumps ship, and Howie/Janie are left wondering how things went so bad so quickly.

Who knows. Maybe Janie/Howie can bounce Danielle out of the house next week, and sever James' connection to CT. A final 4 of CT, Howie and Janelle would be sweet.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
<He gets credit for having some sort of gigantic brain, but he really doesn't

Yup. His "strategery" seems to be, "I just want to create chaos. That's what I did last year, and it got me all sorts of recognition."

Note to Kaysar - it's not working for ya this year, Bonehead.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

rockdog 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-06-06, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rockdog Click to send private message to rockdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
You are correct

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-06, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
LOL!!! Nice!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-06-06, 06:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
Actually it was a smart move if we believe him when he said he wanted out of the house and didn't want to go to sequester(Think he even mentioned being homesick-missing his girlfriend).

They already had it figured out who could possibly be put up from Season Six if either James and or Jani won the veto. Howie was safe cause Dani promised if he dropped from the web he would be safe so if she keeps her promise the only othr one left is Kaysar.

Is this an actual Allstar team? Are these the best of the best.......which is what Allstar means in any other type of situation...or the best of the worst that were willing to participate?

08-06-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
I think best of the worst sums it up.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-06, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
Actually, Kaysar didn't refuse to play POV for Janie, both he and Howie would not give Janie a direct answer when she asked if they would use POV on her if they won. They waffled, she had to make a choice, and for whatever reason chose someone else.

But, I agree it is indefensible for Kaysar and Howie to preach 'all for one, one for all', then not imediately agree to defend Janie. Janie may have put them in danger last week (which I would argue, but whatever), but she is totally loyal to Howie and Kaysar. If either of them leave this week, they have no one to blame but themselves.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
I think Kaysar and Howie, and probably Janelle are harboring lots of guilt about how things went with James last season. They're all clueless about James turning on them this year, and some of that cluelessness is fueled by guilt.

Kaysar did tell Janelle that he'd play for, and try to win VETO. He was wishy washy about how he would use it, although he said he would use it if won. He thinks James is still with him, and he was trying to make James feel he was just as important to their alliance as Janelle. We all KNOW that James is a snake, but Kaysar doesn't. Is he stupid for not knowing? Yes, I think several signs are there.

James is in hyperdrive trying to turn Howie and Kaysar against Janelle. Personally, I can't wait until the lightbulb goes on for these morons and they realize they've been screwed by James.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
I must have missed something. I was watching the feed yesterday when Howie and Kaysar each said one of them would play for Janie and one for James. I forget who was with who, but it seemed like all 4 were in agreement with it. Did anyone else see that?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
I did. They discussed it briefly, but James told them to put off making the decision until later. Then, they were suprised by having to pick partners soon after, and never finalized the plan.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
It wasn't that neither Kaysar nor Howie would play for her, they wouldn't give her a definitive answer whether they would use the POV on her if they won. Kaysar, especially, said he couldn't say on who he would use POV.

I think she then chose someone (Marci, apparently) who would be less of a threat to actually win. JMHO, because I missed that part of the LF and am relying solely on update threads.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
>It wasn't that neither Kaysar nor
>Howie would play for her,
>they wouldn't give her a
>definitive answer whether they would
>use the POV on her
>if they won.

I thought that is why they agreed to each play for one of them - whoever won would then use it on their "partner." They said this way it is all set up up front and when it happens nobody would be mad. Also this way at least they would have another player playing in the POV competition who would use it to save one of them (as opposed to someone who could win and not save either). When I left that feed it really seemed like this was all set and both Howie and Kaysar agreed to not only play but to use to to save whoever they were paired up with.

how do people miss these things 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-06-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to send private message to how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
problem was if kay won it for james and saved james that pretty much meant that he was putting howie up in james place, and if howie won it for jani he was pretty much putting up kaysar I guess it never occured to them to try and make a deal with dani earlier? man they are horrible at strategy.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-07-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure someone will ) but wasn't Kaysar prohibited from playing for the veto this week anyway as a consequence of last week's veto competition?

Or was that the week before last?

~vintage tribephyl~

Rasta 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-07-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rasta Click to send private message to Rasta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
No, it was last week's POV that Kaysar couldn't play.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-07-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Kaysar? Dumbest POV move since Marci in BB3?"
oh, nevermind then. Thanks!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •