The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 12?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

michel2 1838 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-09-16, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 12?"
Let's have a new thread for the Final 6 week.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 09-09-16 1
   RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 09-09-16 2
 Nominations: michel2 09-10-16 3
   RE: Nominations: kingfish 09-10-16 4
 Veto michel2 09-11-16 5
   RE: Veto kingfish 09-11-16 6
       RE: Veto michel2 09-11-16 7
 RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 09-14-16 8
   Answers from Jokers michel2 09-14-16 9
       RE: Answers from Jokers kingfish 09-14-16 10
 Final HoH - Part 1: michel2 09-15-16 11
   RE: Final HoH - Part 1: kingfish 09-15-16 12
       RE: Final HoH - Part 1: michel2 09-15-16 13
           RE: Final HoH - Part 1: kingfish 09-15-16 14
       RE: Final HoH - Part 1: kingfish 09-22-16 18
           RE: Final HoH - Part 1: michel2 09-22-16 19
               RE: Final HoH - Part 1: kingfish 09-22-16 20
   RE: Final HoH - Part 2: michel2 09-17-16 15
       Additional Information michel2 09-17-16 16
 Joker Poll michel2 09-20-16 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-09-16, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 12?"
Corey won HoH.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Nicole wound up leaving this week? Mathematically, it could happen: Corey puts up James and Paul. Victor wins veto and removes Paul forcing Corey to put up Nicole and then the two guys vote her out!

I didn't catch the beginning of the HoH competition because I switched to football but was James going for the small bowl to avoid being a Have-Not instead of going for HoH? If so then Paul was right: "James is NOT intelligent."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19395 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-16, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 12?"
That would be an interesting scenario.

James and Natalie began filling the small bowl. That did seem like the dumb way to go. But at least James realized that and switched to the big bowl. It was too late, he had given the lead to Corey and apparently it was insurmountable.

Another bad guess. But it seemed as if he had given up anyway, he wasn't moving very fast and no matter which decision he made, he was going to lose.

But it wasn't for Have-Not, if you filled the small bowl first you got a scoop that was larger than the scoop you started with and you could use that to fill the larger bowl. So the choice depended on an estimation of the advantage given by the tradeoff.

It did seem obvious that filling the smaller bowl was not the way to go.

I enjoyed the football game.

09-10-16, 11:53 AM (EST)
3. "Nominations:"
According to Jokers, Corey nominated Paul and Victor.

09-10-16, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nominations:"
Nice move, breaking up the other alliance might be smart. Or is this an attempt at a back door? Well, no matter who goes home, James, Victor, or Paul, there will be opposing duos after the next eviction.

09-11-16, 05:47 PM (EST)
5. "Veto"
Nicole won it and kept the nominations the same.

I think we can say Bye, bye Victor for a third time. Paul may be less liked but you can't keep a competitor like Viktor at this point.

09-11-16, 07:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Veto"
Targeting Victor is not a bad idea. They may have that in mind. But we have all seen how hateful Paul gets when he's on the block and doesn't think he's totally safe. He may just scare them into booting him.

After the first eviction, Nicorey should consider staging a fake blowup so that there's a chance that they aren't automatically nominated if Nicole doesn't win the next HoH. Nicole isn't a very good liar (comically bad, in fact), but it would be worth a shot.

09-11-16, 11:45 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Veto"
Hateful Paul makes for a much better goat than Viktor Caliente. With only 1 week left, you can live with a pain in the @ss.

At F4, the nominations mean absolutely nothing. It will be all about the Veto. Even if Nicole is HoH, if she or Corey don't win the Veto then Corey will be going up and the veto winner will wield all the power.

09-14-16, 10:15 AM (EST)
8. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 12?"
The game is afoot.

Will Paul nom Nicorey? Seems likely to me.

Then who will win POV? This is one that James absolutely needs to win, or he is gone.

09-14-16, 10:49 AM (EST)
9. "Answers from Jokers"
Nominations: Corey and Nicole POV: Paul (Not used yet)

I think he's better to keep the noms the same but that let's James decide and he'd probably boot Corey while Paul may prefer to boot Nicole.

09-14-16, 11:16 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Answers from Jokers"
So James lost POV but isn't necessarily gone after all.

09-15-16, 01:56 PM (EST)
11. "Final HoH - Part 1:"
Jokers reports that Paul won the first part.

I wonder, can he win the game?

Jury:
1- Zak
2- Da
3- Bridgette
4- Paulie
5- Michelle
6- Natalie
7- Victor
8- Corey
9- James or Nicole

Against Nicole, well first Michelle's head would explode but it seems Nicole would get votes from Da, Corey and James if Paul votes him out while Paul would have Victor and Natalie.

Michelle, Paulie, Bridgette and Zak would be up for grabs.

As for the other option, James would get: Natalie, Michelle, Bridgette, Da and Nicole if Paul votes her out so I think Paul HAS to take a chance on Nicole and hope that the women won't side with her like Aruba seems to think.

09-15-16, 02:32 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Final HoH - Part 1:"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-16 AT 02:33 PM (EST)

There are actually three scenarios, but at the moment Paul has a leg up and those two are the more likely.

What with the emotions running so high, the overall feeling of the jury is murky. Here is my guess as to individual leanings.

1- Zak - moderately Anti-Nicole, Anti-Paul, probably Pro-James.
2- Da' - Pro-James, moderately anti-Paul, Anti-Nicole
3- Bridgette Pro James - Anti-Paul, moderately Anti-Nicole
4- Paulie - Moderately Anti-Paul, Anti-Nicole, Pro-James
5- Michelle - Anti-Paul, Anti-Nicole, Pro-James
6- Natalie - Pro-James, Anti-Paul, moderately Anti-Nicole
7- Victor - Pro-Paul - Anti-Nicole, moderately Anti-James
8- Corey - Pro-Nicole - moderately Pro-James - moderately Anti-Paul
9- James - Pro-Nicole, Anti-Paul
10- Nicole - Pro-James, Anti- Paul.
11- Paul - Anti-Nicole, Pro-James

Big Meech will indeed leave a brain spattered auditorium if forced to choose between Paul and Nicole. My guess is that in that case she would vote for the source of her favorite caricature.

I don't see a scenario where Paul wins, unless four of the others decide to join Victor based on who played the most intense game. Corey might do that if Nicole isn't F2, not likely but maybe James, and maybe Paulie and Zak, so there's a chance if he's F2 with James.

That is one hot mess in the Jury house, and emotions could spill over into the voting preferences.

I've never seen production have to step in and separate jury members, I always thought that cameras were installed there also and that production was in the walls there like in the Hamster cage. That's one limitation of using a real house for the Jury, I suppose. I think Da' was on the verge of getting tossed, in which case the producers would have to figure out how to handle an even numbered jury.

And WTF is Zak doing? Paulie is an egotistical borderline sociopath scumbag douche idiot.

09-15-16, 03:31 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Final HoH - Part 1:"

>1- Zak - moderately Anti-Nicole, Anti-Paul,
>probably Pro-James.
>2- Da' - Pro-James, moderately anti-Paul,
>Anti-Nicole
>3- Bridgette Pro James - Anti-Paul,
>moderately Anti-Nicole
>4- Paulie - Moderately Anti-Paul, Anti-Nicole,
>Pro-James
>5- Michelle - Anti-Paul, Anti-Nicole, Pro-James
>6- Natalie - Pro-James, Anti-Paul, moderately
>Anti-Nicole
>7- Victor - Pro-Paul - Anti-Nicole,
>moderately Anti-James
>8- Corey - Pro-Nicole - moderately
>Pro-James - moderately Anti-Paul
>9- James - Pro-Nicole, Anti-Paul
>10- Nicole - Pro-James, Anti- Paul.
>11- Paul - Anti-Nicole, Pro-James

1- Zak: We have seen no indications that she is pro-James.
2- Da: She is becoming pro-Nicole
3- Agree
4- Paulie is hard to read. I'd see him voting for Paul
5- Agreed
6- Natalie: I'd only say that she is big-anti-Nicole and would vote for Paul over her.
7- agreed
8- Corey: I'd say he's neutral James and Paul or maybe even leans Paul.
9- James: What??? Right now it depends on who votes him out but at this moment he is anti-Nicole.
10 and 11: Agreed.

09-15-16, 05:25 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Final HoH - Part 1:"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-16 AT 05:30 PM (EST)

Your guess is as good or better than mine.

But in any case, if James is at F2, I think he wins. In a landslide.

1. Zak. Who knows? She's a follower. But I think she will be influenced by the general anti-sentiments against Nicole. She did join in with the group when they talked trash about her. And wasn't she involved in a confrontation with Paul? Then again, Paulie might influence her, who know what pillow talk will do to shape her opinion.

2. Da'. She is not a follower of anything but her emotions at the moment. But for her, feelings of revenge run deep as demonstrated by the fact that they are what killed her game. So I don't see her voting for Paul. She did say some admiring things about Nicole. So she's vote for Nicole before voting for Paul, but my feeling is that James did far less to Da' than either of those did.

4. Paul. You might be right. But he's a grudge holder too, and again his history with James is a lot more benign than the with others.

6. Natalie. It's only a question for her if it's Nicole and Paul at F2. And I remember a pretty intense confrontation she had with Paulie, and Paul and Paulie were compadres at one time. Other than that I think it would be a coin flip for her.

8. Corey. Again, only a question for him if it's James and Paul at F2. And James did keep his girlfriend (at Corey's expense) and was in an alliance with James. The only alliance (lately) that Corey had with Paul was the pretend (IMO) one at F4.

9. James. Yeah, it would depend on who votes him out. Probably. But it would be stretching a bit to say that he is more Anti-Nicole than Anti-Paul.

The big question is, who will win the next HoH and pick the F2. Or, IOW, who can best judge which way the majority of the jury are leaning.

If I were either James or Nicole I'd pick Paul. If I were Paul, I'd pick Nicole.

My final guess is: If James wins this HoH or if he is picked to go to F2, he wins the game. If he doesn't, Nicole will win.

I'll admit my bias there, but I do see it as a pretty good bet too.

09-22-16, 02:46 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Final HoH - Part 1:"
My record:
1. Zak - counts as a score.
2. Da'- A miss.
3. Bridgette - Miss
4. Paulie - a Miss
5. Michelle - A tie, but I confess I expected her to vote Nicole over Paul. So, really, a miss. Also no head explosion, but you could see vapor emanating from her ears.
6. Natalie - score
7. Victor - score (Still voting revenge)
8. Corey - score
9. James - big miss.

four right/ five wrong.

09-22-16, 04:46 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Final HoH - Part 1:"
I had:

1- Zak: Nicole (score)
2- Da: Nicole (score)
3- Bridgette: Paul (score)
4- Paulie: Paul (miss)
5- Michelle: Boom! (Score I thought she'd vote Paul)
6- Natalie: Paul (score)
7- Victor: Paul (score but obvious)
8- Corey: Nicole (score but obvious)
9- James: Nicole (miss he surprised me)

I completely missed 2 and Paulie was the one that handed the victory to Nicole.

09-22-16, 04:57 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Final HoH - Part 1:"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-16 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

Hey, we invented a game! And yeah, you won this time. I cannot explain James', Paulie's, or Michelle's votes, although after the jury room sessions I had her at a coin flip.

09-17-16, 09:50 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Final HoH - Part 2:"
According to Jokers, Nicole beat James.

With Paul facing Nicole, the two should make a deal to take each other to the end leaving James to walk around the house for 4 days knowing he doesn't stand a chance. Will Paul let Niole win so that she would have James' blood oin her hands. I'd be tempted to say yes but with the way the last Survivor jury valued late game challenge wins above everything else, I'd want to notch another victory.

So, if it is Paul vs Nicole:

1- Zak: Nicole
2- Da: Nicole
3- Bridgette: Paul
4- Paulie: Paul
5- Michelle: Boom!
6- Natalie: Paul
7- Victor: Paul
8- Corey: Nicole
9- James: Nicole

According to this then Michelle is the deciding factor! Now I'd really like to hear her thought process!

Of course, I'm really not sure about some of these, especially Zak and Bridgette, so I split them evenly. Paul's late challenge surge could count for something as the fact that he is a new player. I think Dan lost mostly because he was a returning player.

09-17-16, 10:05 PM (EST)
16. "Additional Information"
I read the article be "Feed Watcher" and this part was revealing:

"As soon as Paul and Nicole were alone, they had a celebration in the kitchen by hugging and saying "we won Big Brother", since they are supposedly taking each other to the Final Two. That may be the case, but it might not be. Who knows. I know both of them have been talking about how cocky James has been, obviously not really trying to win competitions, and assuming both Nicole and Paul would drag him along to the end with them."

http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.ca/2016/09/hoh-part-2-aftermath-this-is-adventure.html

09-20-16, 05:24 PM (EST)
17. "Joker Poll"
Doing a poll with over 7000 votes Jokers comes up with the following;

Nicole would beat James and Paul while Paul beats James...

That's not how I see it.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/bbpolls/viewpolls_bb18final.php

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •