The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-12-16, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 8"
and the game goes on...
in fast forward...
Zakiyah is evicted.
HOH is played and Corey wins it.
Corey nominates Michelle and Bridiot.
POV is played, won and NOT used by Corey.
Bridiot is Evicted.
HOH is currently being played (as I write this) probably will be known by morning... or from our West Coasters.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 08-12-16 1
   RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 08-12-16 2
       RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 08-12-16 3
           RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 08-14-16 16
 Noms michel2 08-12-16 4
 Live Feeds Update michel2 08-13-16 5
   RE: Live Feeds Update kingfish 08-13-16 6
       RE: Live Feeds Update michel2 08-13-16 7
           RE: Live Feeds Update kingfish 08-13-16 8
               RE: Live Feeds Update michel2 08-13-16 9
                   RE: Live Feeds Update kingfish 08-13-16 11
           RE: Live Feeds Update tribephyl 08-14-16 13
               RE: Live Feeds Update michel2 08-14-16 15
 Veto michel2 08-13-16 10
   RE: Veto kingfish 08-13-16 12
       RE: Veto michel2 08-14-16 14
 Veto Ceremony michel2 08-15-16 17
   RE: Veto Ceremony kingfish 08-15-16 18
       RE: Veto Ceremony Tkit 08-15-16 19
           RE: Veto Ceremony kingfish 08-15-16 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1733 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-12-16, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 8"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-16 AT 10:06 AM (EST)

What a waste... It started out well enough with Bridget gathering numbers for Michelle and pointing out Paulie's game but then it all came crashing down when Corey got lucky and guessed right.

And it won't improve any time soon because Victor won HoH...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19271 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-16, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 8"
There is a slight, miniscule, teeny tiny chance that by backing the wrong bootee candidate in the first HoH, Paulie will find himself on the wrong side of the house. I think he was just back pedaling with his second vote, but If I were Meech, I wouldn't want to read my fortune cookie.

Me? I just want to pop that plastic floatee as well as the plastic ego that has been wearing it.

08-12-16, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 8"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-16 AT 01:54 AM (EST)

Plastic floatee?
ETA: I finally figured you meant Paul. Actually, I find he's the only good player this season.

Paulie could have been in trouble but I think Paul realized that he is the perfect goat.

08-14-16, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 8"
Floatie? Floaty?

08-12-16, 11:56 PM (EST)
4. "Noms"
This could be interesting after all: Nominations are Paulie and Corey

(Of course it could be a smoke screen to hide the "executives" alliance but I doubt it since they were sooooo obvious during the double eviction)

Also, Nicole received the "super safety" care package. (I have a hard time figuring out BB fans!!)

08-13-16, 00:16 AM (EST)
5. "Live Feeds Update"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-16 AT 00:16 AM (EST)

Interesting read from Dreamer at Jokers. Here are some highlights:

Paulie is apparently very angry about what Bridgette said on her way to the door tonight, telling him that what he said to Natalie wasn't right.

Paulie: So my family and friends all had to hear that. My brother and his boys will tear that girl apart. Socially...they'll tear her apart. My girl cousins will beat the sh*t out of those two girls (Bridge and Meech).

James is going to end up taking a lot of the heat for the flip last week. Nicole, Paulie and Corey feel very betrayed by him. And Natalie's actions towards Paulie and Zakiyah didn't help, either.

Nicole later told Corey that all James cares about is what America thinks about him, and they can't rely on him at all.

Michelle is also taking heat for her speech (I loved it BTW)

Michelle started telling Paulie some things that Zakiyah was saying in the last 24 hours or so.

Michelle: She said that her relationship with you was strategy only, and that was why she was hanging around with you.

Paulie: She said that? Well, WE BONED LAST NIGHT.

Here is a picture of Nicole in her safety costume:

08-13-16, 11:45 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Live Feeds Update"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-16 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

I also liked Michele's speech, mostly because it PO'd Paulie, but also because it's beyond trite to hear the same old thing said time and time again, "Hi to my wonderful family, can't wait to see you again, thanks to God, I ebjoyed my stay and I'd like to stay longer but I will respect your decision either way". Blahdy blahdy blahdy blah.

I also (finally) have some respect for Bridgette. Not going to miss that little girl laugh though. Almost as irritating as the Rachel laugh.

I understand the care mail votes, actually they were perfectly predictable to anyone who isn't a wretchedly cynical old geezer.

But do I have a hard time understanding Victor's thinking, rosy glassed and youthful optimist that I am. So random. Does Victor actually think for himself now? Did either Paulie or Corey piss him off?

Whatever, I approve, Paulie seems to have really shown his jerk side.

Was painful watching Corey picking his noms.

08-13-16, 02:22 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Live Feeds Update"
At Jokers, some are saying the vote for Nicole had to be rigged s8ince no one likes her! Others are saying the early votes had gone to Bridgette but since she left before the package could be delivered, Nicole got it for being second.

Paul is the one that got into Victor's ears. We heard him say during this week's episodes that it was time for a big move and that PP was over because Paulie wasn't scratching his back in return for all the back scratching he had given him. Great move by the way. Finally this season is starting.

08-13-16, 03:49 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Live Feeds Update"
Some? No one? Others?

Kinda vague.

She was a popular Hamster in her earlier season, and there's no reason to believe that she doesn't have a large contingent of fans this season also. Or Bridgette either, for that matter.

08-13-16, 05:48 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Live Feeds Update"
I'm just reporting what I read on Jokers. They are saying that the social media is very much against Nicole. I wouldn't know and I did like her in her original season. This time? Not so much.

08-13-16, 08:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Live Feeds Update"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-16 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

Yeah, I'm sorta off of her fanwagon myself, it's just that I'm not at all surprised that she is still a popular player to the TV audience. And with America having to pick from among these guys, really, who else would it be?

After Nicole it's harder to guess. Corey I guess, if the voters are in love with love.

It's like she's just dabbling at this game, not really serious about it, then gets pouty when things don't go her way.

It appears that her real goal in this game is romance. I forget her earlier showmance (Hayden somebody?) but it apparently didn't work out so here she is, trying again.

(I know, I should be putting these remarks in Bashers. It's just so lonely over there, and I have so much bashing to do that it spills over).

tribephyl 12177 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-16, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Live Feeds Update"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-16 AT 03:34 AM (EST)

They are saying that the social media is very much against Nicole.

Hehe hehe...

Whenever someone puts a "the" at the beginning it's because they don't have an understanding of it, whatever it is.

The Blacks.
The AIDS.
The Gays.
The Sixties.

I do believe you are quoting, michel, as this is not meant to point out anything with you. But the mere idea that someone, any one person, can adequately monitor the exact statistics of how "the" all of social media is leaning, against Nicole, is ridiculous. Moreso, it's merely an idealistic person who speaks for the sake of speaking. Just to hear the tapping of their own fingers against a keyboard. (But only to achieve a social media boost. Please, Like this post.) But really is just their opinion.

It's interesting to me, that different sites carry different leanings as to Favorites.
And "the" majority opinions tend to be based site-specific.
Nostalgia speaks when the WE proudly sported one of these...

Or these...

Well... according to the people who visit CBS, and care to make a vote themselves, they are the ones who (with productorial assistance) decide who is "America's Choice/slash/recipient of Care Packages", Nicole is the favorite.
And apparently, according to "the Twitter(?) followings" of someone who posts at Jokers, Nicole is NOT a favorite.

I personally, and opinion based, like Nicole more than I did the last time she was on. Still loathe her, but she's more tolerable for me somehow, this season.

Someone wiser than me, at the time, once said: Opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone's got one and everyone thinks that yours stinks.

08-14-16, 03:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Live Feeds Update"
One of the biggest fallacies about Big Brother is that "America" votes for fan favorites or care packages. "America", at least the vast majority of Americans, don't know anything, don't even care at all, about BB. 10 Million out of 330 M means 3% of Americans are watching so it's hardly "America".

On the other hand, the "social media" that counts for this show represents very few people. We're only 3 active posters here on RTVW, there are at most 100 over at Sucks and no more than that at RHAP, Jokers and other specialized boards. So, yes, monitoring the "Social Media" is rather easy, (so much so that even you do it for Survivor spoilers!)

However, the people that are on social medias for this show represents a very small percentage compared to the casual fans, those that only watch the show, make dumb tweets like "I hope Bridget wins veto" or "Double eviction night makes me so nervous" and vote for these dumb care packages or twists. There lies the problem. Nicole might be their favorites (or production's!) but then again, Briget could have received the majority of votes but wasn't in the house to get the package.

08-13-16, 08:07 PM (EST)
10. "Veto"
Victor win the veto so, if he wants, Paulie is dead man walking!!!! Imagine Bridgette's reaction if she sees him entering the jury house.

08-13-16, 08:38 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Veto"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-16 AT 11:03 PM (EST)

I've been imagining Da's reactions as these guys have been voted off. But yeah, I hope they show Bridgette's reaction if he goes out the door.

There's always that return ticket. I think I hate that twist too, and I really agree with you about the problem solving intrigue going to waste with everybody getting a ticket. Stupid.

08-14-16, 02:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Veto"
Da will be disappointed to see Zak but ecstatic to see either Paulie or Dopey if either big guy gets voted out.

As for the return ticket, if they didn't want to give it outright to the first person to enter the secret room, what they could have done was put only 2 envelopes so that Paul would have had a 50:50 chance and THEN add the other 9 "one way" tickets for everyone else and letting Paul know the twist. We would still have the suspense of not knowing but Paul would have had the reward of being the first to decipher the clues.

08-15-16, 01:50 PM (EST)
17. "Veto Ceremony"
Victor didn't use the veto so Paulie should be going to the jury house on Thursday

(although, with a special episode Friday and the return ticket expiring this week, who would be so naive as to bet that Paulie doesn't have the return ticket?)

08-15-16, 02:10 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Veto Ceremony"
Statistically it would be a good bet. Even Bronte would take a 5 to one chance (10 original one way tickets, 1 two way, 4 already revealed).

But it would indeed be naïve to think that the producers aren't considering a way to slip the return ticket into his luggage.

Thank goodness that twist is expiring. Hopefully the odds against Paulie having it will triumph.

Tkit 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-16, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tkit Click to send private message to Tkit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Veto Ceremony"
I don't think I can watch anymore if Paulie gets back into the house. We think he is awful now? If he gets voted out and somehow has that ticket and gets back in, he will be insufferable. I can't even imagine the horrible things he's going to say, especially to Natalie and Michelle.

08-15-16, 09:06 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Veto Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-16 AT 08:25 AM (EST)

Surely he would be immediately evicted if he did return. (unless he wins HoH - making hex sign)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •