The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

michel2 1760 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-20-16, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 9"

From what Jokers is reporting, there has been a shake-up in the house. It seemed that Nicole and Corey needed to win HoH to be safe but that wasn't the case:

Natalie won HoH.

Michelle received the care package and is Co-HoH

Neither will be allowed to compete for the next HoH.

Nominations: Paul and Victor!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 POV michel2 08-21-16 1
   RE: POV kingfish 08-21-16 2
       POV meeting michel2 08-22-16 3
           RE: POV meeting kingfish 08-22-16 4
               RE: POV meeting michel2 08-22-16 5
                   RE: POV meeting kingfish 08-22-16 6
 RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 08-24-16 7
   RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 08-24-16 8
       RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 08-25-16 9
           RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 08-25-16 10
               RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 08-25-16 11
                   RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 08-25-16 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-21-16, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "POV"
Jokers is reporting that Paul won the veto.

I wonder if it was the plan all along in order to backdoor Corey. It looks too risky because Corey could still have played, won it and not used the veto.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-16, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: POV"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-16 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

Eviction Prediction:

Seven are left in the cage assuming no returnees before the eviction. Meech and Nat can't vote, and two of the others will be on the block. So there will be three voters. Presumably Paul pulls himself off the block.

Who names Paul's replacement? Either Nat as the HoH who won her seat, or it would be consensual decision.

Either way James won't go up, Nat won't agree to that, so it's either Nicole or Corey replacing Paul.

My money would be on Corey. There is animosity toward Nicole from Meech, but I think it would be a girls choice to save Nicole.

If so, there will be three eviction voters, Paul, James, and Nicole.

votes go 2 to 1, Corey's out the door, and Nicole becomes a one woman alliance, desperately willing to embrace anyone, even the returnee. Which, heaven help us, won't be Paulie or Da'.

My opinion? Three twists that involve returnees is crazy.

08-22-16, 03:27 PM (EST)
3. "POV meeting"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-16 AT 03:40 PM (EST)

Paul used Veto on himself, Corey was named as the replacement nom.

Jokers didn't mention it but I'm pretty sure Meech had to name the replacement because Paul was her nominee. The girls may have discussed it though and it sure looks like Natalie is more persuasive than we thought because Meech was targeting Nicole.

I'd think James and Nicole would vote out Victor.

08-22-16, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: POV meeting"
Yeah, that's not unlikely.

Would really be something if they voted Vic out the door and he became the re-returnee. Not all that remote a prospect. I think I might start rooting for him if that happened, even it meant that Aruba might win the bet.

I would hope that James would side with Michelle to break up the only other two person voting bloc in the house, because with 3 or four eviction voters left, a two person voting bloc that you're not part of is very dangerous. Obviously it can be very helpful if you happen to part of that bloc, so from that angle voting out Corey is a two-fold winning idea. If James does vote to boot Victor, like that it will not help my estimation of his gameplay, although I can understand if he has to placate Nat's fervent wish. I think Nat might actually be smart enough to see the advantage of booting Corey though. It would enhance my enjoyment of this season if she was.

I approve of that HoH challenge. Hilarious. And another butt-high face plant by a female rat. Multicolored goo was icing on the cake.

If they don't want Paulie to return, they might think that voting out Victor and putting him into that competition would lessen those odds.

08-22-16, 04:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: POV meeting"
For the black-box challenge, I thought that the wait while holding on to the button was too long. It could have been run much faster.

I'd rather see Corey go of course because he brings nothing to the show but I'd like to see Paul scrambling on his own to undo the damage. It would be less fun to see him get out of this mess simply because Victor wins the next HoH.

The problem with voting out Victor to prevent Paulie's return is that I don't think they will know before the eviction that another hamster is coming back.

08-22-16, 05:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: POV meeting"
For me watching them struggle to keep the button down was part of the fun. Almost as much fun as seeing James and Natalie eat it in the slime pit.

Yeah, I keep forgetting that they don't know this twist yet.

08-24-16, 11:13 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-16 AT 11:17 PM (EST)

I just wonder how much damage coming on so strong will do to Paul's game? And what can he be thinking, after seeing how it destroyed Paulie's game.

And how in the heck did they score that Veto challenge? From what was shown, they could have just made up the scores and decided to give Paul the win. He seemed to be the most serious about studying the clues, so he very well could have had a legitimate win, but normally it's open.

08-24-16, 11:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 9"
I think what is hurting Paul the most is not doing enough. When Paulie said that "they" should go after James and Victor, Paul should have realized that Nicole "the snake" would go to James with the news so he should have gone to him first.

Like you said, he came on strong but that enabled him to turn the game back around, getting Natalie back on his side...Until he fell asleep on the job! Granted, he had to be exhausted after all that studying but taking over the HoH bed without permission is a terrible social faux-pas.

Now it's all up to James. His problem comes from the fact that he's been sitting on the fence: Both sides expect his vote. Whichever way he votes, he will create enemies. It would be better to eliminate Victor but he seems to want to please Natalie and she wants Victor to stay. And we can be reasonably sure that either Paulie, Victor or Corey is coming back in the game. They will ALL be gunning after James.

08-25-16, 09:03 AM (EST)
9. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 9"
James should evict the biggest danger to himself and Nat - Corey. Couples wield immense power when the numbers are as low as they are now, and he should protect his couple by breaking up the other couple. Nicole may be PO'd but she'll be forced to try to ally with them if she doesn't get HoH.

James advantage is that although he will be forced this week to choose sides and create enemies, those enemies in the house are few (if he evicts Victor he will disappoint Meech's in a minor way, and if he evicts Corey he will irk Nicole), and at least three on the Jury will be pro or at least neutral toward him. Victor's ire should be directed at Nat and Meech.

It looks to me like aside from Nicole he will emerge relatively clean. And even she should worry more about herself and her future in the house than carrying on a grudge. Look what that did to Da'.

Victor and Corey might hold a grudge, but it's debatable that Paulie's focus in on James. Paulie doesn't have a friend, they are all his targets.

As far as Paul goes, I think his actions have earned him a spot on the block every week until the end unless Nicole gets HoH.

BTW, Victor should adopt the name Victor Caliente.

08-25-16, 10:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 9"
Yes, couples carry a lot of power but Paul and Victor are a couple and much more powerful than Nicorey.

You say James will irritate Meech if he evicts Victor Caliente but you forget Paul who will be pissed at James for lying to him. And we saw that Paul and Victor's ire is already aimed at James and Nat who are their next target even if Corey gets the boot.

Paulie left with James and Victor as his main concern. It shouldn't change and if Victor is out of the house, that leaves only your guy. When Paulie left, he was still trusting Paul who should be able to convince him that James and Nicole are now the biggest threats.

I agree with you that the last challenge could have been easily rigged but it was fun to see them getting blasted by the "rain" especially when they had to stand in it waiting for the scores! Nicole's comment "Even my bra is soaked" should be a classic.

08-25-16, 11:41 AM (EST)
11. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 9"
Paul and Victor are more likely to be willing to split than Nicory. Both have broken with allies before, and would IMO by more willing to do so again than Nicory.

And, they don't even have a cute couples name yet.

When Paulie left, his main target of vengeance was Paul. Which is what caused the aforementioned Paul/ally split.

That was cute. She should be Zingbot in the future. And I did enjoy the wind, especially Meech's reactions with the shark flying past.

08-25-16, 11:56 AM (EST)
12. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-16 AT 01:11 PM (EST)

Paul and Victor worked together even when both were on the block so I don't see them going apart before F3. They will stick together until all threats are gone.

The talk that Paulie had with Paul and Nicorey didn't give me the impression that he was targeting Paul. The jury may have told him about Paul's game but, if he returns, he should try to join forces with Paul much like John did with Vanessa.

I could see Nicole being the Zingbot's voice. I wonder how the Zinbot would manage her facial expressions when she ends her sentences and seems to ponder what she just said...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •