The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

michel2 3799 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-11-15, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 11"
It seems that the live feeds are off for the whole day but we had time to see that the new Hoh is ... Vanessa.

Maybe she would have been safe between the two pairs but the veto can always make it tricky so she opted for the safety of HoH. I wonder which side she'll pick. It seems likely that Johnny will be on the block but will she also nominate Steve? She could also put John against Austin, assuring sasquatch and the dentist that they are both pawns! She'd have the vote to break the tie during eviction night if those two remain on the block. It would be like waiting for the river card to show her hand.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... tribephyl 09-12-15 1
 Nominations: michel2 09-12-15 2
 Luxury Prize michel2 09-12-15 3
 POV Winner tribephyl 09-13-15 4
   RE: POV Winner michel2 09-13-15 5
       RE: POV Winner kingfish 09-14-15 6
           RE: POV Winner michel2 09-14-15 7
               RE: POV Winner kingfish 09-15-15 8
                   RE: POV Winner michel2 09-15-15 9
                       RE: POV Winner kingfish 09-16-15 11
 BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Fi... tribephyl 09-15-15 10
 BB17 | LF&S | F3 tribephyl 09-16-15 12
   RE: BB17 | LF&S | F3 Jims03 09-16-15 13
       RE: BB17 | LF&S | F3 tribephyl 09-16-15 14
           RE: BB17 | LF&S | F3 kingfish 09-17-15 15
       RE: BB17 | LF&S | F3 michel2 09-17-15 17
   HOH Comp Part 1 Winner tribephyl 09-17-15 16
       HOH Comp Part 2 Winner michel2 09-19-15 18
           RE: HOH Comp Part 2 Winner kingfish 09-20-15 19
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... Ottozhao666 07-20-21 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-15, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 11"
It would be like waiting for the river card to show her hand.

Perfect analogy and one she has, no doubt, some experience in.
Easiest way to inflate others confidence is by keeping your bids low, but staying in the game, until... the river card comes through. Then you go all in and scare the rest of them into thinking you've somehow just acquired a flush, or a straight. Bluff or not, it's a powerful move and one which usually results in folds from everyone else.
I'd be surprised if she doesn't initially nominate John and Austin. With the target being either Steve or Liz as the backdoor option.
If I were Vanessa, and I'm pretty sure she's playing better than I ever could, I would try to get Liz out now and hope that the boys will want to fight each other next cycle.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-12-15, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Nominations:"
Vanessa nominated John and Steve

09-12-15, 06:13 PM (EST)
3. "Luxury Prize"
Liz won it during the HOH competition. It was a trip to the staples center for a show by Ariana Grande accompanied by Frankie (I would have given away that prize!).

Liz had the opportunity to choose a companion and she picked...Vanessa. Of course, Vanessa was HoH and the trip was before nominations but Austin was probably disappointed anyway.

09-13-15, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "POV Winner"
JohnnyMac wins POV and will undoubtedly take himself out of the chair.
With a 'choice' between Austin or Liz as a replacement, I'm pretty sure after Liz's "gift" for Vanessa (taking her to an Ariana Grande concert with Frankie chaperoning), the choice is basically made for her... Austin.
But we'll see if she follows my advise, or not, soon.

09-13-15, 07:36 PM (EST)
5. "RE: POV Winner"
JMac used the veto on himself. Austin is the replacement nominee.

So...Liz votes Steve...Jmac votes Austin...How does Vanessa vote? That seems to be the question of the season. I think her best move is to eliminate Austin.

kingfish 20738 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-15, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: POV Winner"
She's in a difficult spot either way. She can't win the next HoH, and no matter who remains, she'll almost certainly get nominated and sit next to someone who is less likely to be booted. So it's less a question of who she should nominate, but more about who she should sit beside on the block next week.

(Where are my dam skittles?)

If she boots Austin, there's a 2/3's chance that John or Steve would win HoH and then she'd probably sit beside Liz. If Liz won that HoH, Vanessa could fare better.

If she boots Steve, there's a 2/3's chance that Liz or Austin would win, and then she'd sit next to John. If John won that HoH, I think she would still be nominated.

So you're right, booting Austin would marginally be a better choice.

In either scenario, she could lose. And in either scenario she could lose one or more favorable jury votes.

Except for the tornado of words, the accusations, the conveniently forgotten details as well as conveniently remembered minutia all woven into a matrix of deductions that Vanessa would unleash on a narrowed end game audience.

By the way, no one should expect any promises to or from anybody to be worth anything. Those she made with Austin and Liz are just more Vanessa mind games, and I think they all (with the possible exception of Liz) realize it.

Her card trained memory is quite amazing.

09-14-15, 04:54 PM (EST)
7. "RE: POV Winner"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-15 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

Doesn't everyone play in the F4 HoH?

Either way, the HOH is only worth immunity at that stage of the game because the nominations don't matter, only the veto counts. Win it and you decide who goes.

After listening to the deals Vanessa made last night, I'm having second thoughts about her decision. If she keeps Austin, it's pretty sure that everyone would go after Jmac next week. If he goes then it make her F3 very tricky though because she'd be facing Austin and Liz.

If she keeps Steve, she could persuade the guys that Liz is unbeatable in front of the jury but the two guys would also gang up on her at F3 if Liz is evicted.

What I really didn't understand was Vanessa telling Steve that she could beat Jmac in the end. First of all, the jury wouldn't value her HoH wins much more than his veto wins. Next, why would she want to paint herself as a jury threat? She should have told Steve that Jmac is the biggest jury threat in the house: He was very well liked and the 3 jurors that competed agains thim will want to vote for him just because it could have been them sitting in his place.

09-15-15, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: POV Winner"
(Head slap)

Oh yeah. I think you're right. So redoing the math, that gives Vanessa a one in four chance of winning next HoH, for what's that's worth.

But still, if she keeps Austin, odds are that she will face John and Steve at F3.

And if she keeps Steve, odds are that she will face Liz and Austin.

Either prospect would be daunting. I think she would be better off trying to persuade either John or Steve to keep her if they won Veto, because one would think Liz and Austin are a lock, and either Steve or John could be persuaded that Vanessa has too much negative baggage to win?

That isn't likely, though. I think both would see that V played a superior game and that she would win. Also not likely is the prospect that she could persuade the boys that Liz could win. In fact, the dream scenario for either John or Steve would be to sit next to Liz at the end.

I admire her analytical skills. At this point, she's probably figured out the next level, the VETO analysis.

09-15-15, 09:55 PM (EST)
9. "RE: POV Winner"
(Head Slap)

You were right!

She decided to boot Austin which was the best option I think after Johnny saved himself. I can't believe he really thought of throwing that veto! Johnny is so dumb that, if it hadn't been an immediate eviction, Austin may have convinced him to sit on the veto. He could have told him: "You won veto only to prevent Steve from winning it so let's stick to the plan: Don't use the veto and we will save you." Then they boot his a$$ out the door.

For Vanessa, I think she could convince Steve to turn on Liz just because she has 2 certain votes. If she had convinced him that Jmac was also unbeatable then she'd be in a much better position. Maybe Steve will realize for himself that he loses to John.

09-16-15, 10:02 AM (EST)
11. "RE: POV Winner"
I had the feeling as he was talking about it that John's talk about throwing the POV was just to mess with Austin and Liz. He walked out of that discussion (as edited) without getting much of a response from them (Liz just ignored him the whole time), or even waiting for one, so then I thought he was just screwing with them.

I don't know if that ploy had any other purpose because it's hard to see what he might have gained, but it seemed to have an effect, they were flustered. I guess that's a little edge.

He was still taking about it in the post challenge DR, though. So maybe he was serious after all, but it's just hard to imagine that he would have felt safe enough to trust that he wouldn't go if he didn't get that POV. That would be baffling, in fact. And it doesn't really fit with how he's felt about throwing comps before. He really hated it then.

09-15-15, 10:22 PM (EST)
10. "BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Final 4"
The show revealed, quite sneakily, the accelerated schedule to the hamsters.
After the voting, Vanessa broke the tie-vote between Steve and Austin and chose to evict a barefooted Judas from the house.

Then we were treated to the new 'bleeping' HOH competition, where another tie was broken (and won) by Steve.

So... Steve. The F4 HOH.
Whom does he nominate?
Not that it will matter, because the power is all in the hands of the POV winner.

09-16-15, 09:08 PM (EST)
12. "BB17 | LF&S | F3"
Steve nominates both JMac and Vanessa.
But as we all knew, the real power was in the hands of the POV Winner.
And that place of distinction belongs to Vanessa.
Whom took herself of the block and was replaced by Liz.
Vanessa chose to give the sole vote (evict), JMac.
F3 is now; Vanessa, Liz and Steve.

Personally... Outside of Liz, this is a pretty great F3.

Jims03 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-15, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BB17 | LF&S | F3"
I feel like Big Brother really gave away who was going to win that POV in advance. I had deliberately avoided spoilers today to be surprised, but the moment they showed her making the conflicting Final 2 deals, it was in the bag. Oh, also the jury discussion.

And then the F4 POV was the days competition, and it seemed like a lock. The days are something Vanessa has been Jedi drilling for weeks and weeks and weeks and would probably be her strongest possible Veto comp.

Now, to be fair, everyone in the Sixth Sense alliance had been studying the days for a long time as well, and they all knew them well. Ironically, and almost fatally, when Vanessa started working with John, she started teaching him the days, and remarked how much better he was getting at them. It would've been very poetic if John would have beaten her.

I'm fine with it, though. I was a Vanessa fan from the start and have enjoyed taking this journey rooting for her. I was starting to jump off when the histrionics got out of hand and James and Becky were turning the game around on her. But, given how ridiculously butthurt the internet got about James and Meg leaving, I started rooting for Vanessa to burn the entire house to the ground, Russell Hantz style.

I'm satisfied. Even if Vanessa loses (whether in F3 or F2), I am content with the carnage.

09-16-15, 11:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: BB17 | LF&S | F3"
I too.
Satisfied.
Even if drat-blasted Liz wins via bitter jury vote.
This F3 is much more satisfying than many of the past F3's.
Yet, most satisfying to me would be, Steve or Vanessa deserving of the title.
Vanessa a squidge more than Steve, but their differences are minimal.
Interesting to hear of the 'Vanessa deserves it' vociferifications from the jury, only to be shot down by James (and Meg, by proxy), I wonder if he'll get over it, or find himself on the minority end.
Question: With BOTH Julia and Austin on the jury, could Liz get both Meg and James and turn this thing around?
OR
Question: Does Vanessa choose to go with Steve and battle this out for MOST deserving?

I'll tell you this, both Steve and Liz stand a better chance, with Vanessa as their F2.

09-17-15, 10:35 AM (EST)
15. "RE: BB17 | LF&S | F3"
If Vanessa is in at F2, the deciding game votes will be for or against her game play.

And her chutzpah. She is the all time BB Chutzpah champion. Even after she personally nominated, then sent Liz's boyfriend out the door, she was still working Liz. She never lets up trying to work an opponent, even when it would seem to anyone else that it was obviously a lost cause. The fake anguish she showed as well as the real tears actually had Liz trying to comfort her.

She's a BB master and should write the book. Derrick, another BB master, could add a few chapters.

Against Liz I see a 7-2 or 6-3 (Not sure which way John would go) Vanessa victory. If Liz is on the Jury, add another vote to Steve's total. Which is probably why, if Vanessa wins the final comp, she's probably going to take Liz to F2. If backed into a corner, Steve will probably appreciate her game play and give her his vote.

Johnny Mac will probably be a landslide winner of America's Favorite.

BTW, I need a new TV. When I heard Rachel laugh, I shot my old one. What Jesse, Frankie, and Caleb couldn't do, Rachel did.

I need to stop watching BB with a shotgun at hand. I lose more TV's that way.

09-17-15, 04:32 PM (EST)
17. "RE: BB17 | LF&S | F3"
I've been rooting for Vanessa as well because she played this game like I've seen only during on-line games. She worked with everyone and against everyone, using multiple alliances, making threats at times then quickly switching it over to an offer of working together. She was just as paranoid as the true masters of these games who get that way mostly because they know THEY will betray anyone and everyone!

It was funny to read the Sucks posts from the obvious fans of Jason and James who simply couldn't admit she outplayed them.

Can Vanessa win the jury vote? Both Liz and Steve are friendly people even if their games were far inferior. Vanessa will need to own her game, saying that she did what she did because she had to. She has to make it about the game play, not about making friends and playing with integrity.

09-17-15, 11:41 AM (EST)
16. "HOH Comp Part 1 Winner"
Vanessa wins the 1st Part of the final HOH comp. and automatically advances to Part 3.
Leaving Steve and Liz to fight it out for Part 2.

09-19-15, 03:13 PM (EST)
18. "HOH Comp Part 2 Winner"
Steve won part 2.

09-20-15, 11:31 AM (EST)
19. "RE: HOH Comp Part 2 Winner"
I don't see either one of them not taking Liz, even though a case can be made for Liz beating either, especially Steve.

Ottozhao666 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-20-21, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ottozhao666 Click to send private message to Ottozhao666 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 11"
It's time for you to discover why PBN SEO are so powerful for your online business or startup. When you have a new network domain, you must gain authority compared to other websites with similar services. With PBNs and its well-defined structure, you gain popularity and emphasis over websites that provide the service.

website seo

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •