The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-22-16, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 1"
Please leave any and all information pertaining to or gleaned from the Live Feeds or any other source as it pertains to the Hamsters and their activities, prior to being aired, in here for Cycle 1.

For all show commentary, seek out the ECST thread(s).

FYI: Actual Live Feeds will begin after Thursday Night's show. NOT after tonight.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 POV tribephyl 06-25-16 1
   RE: POV kingfish 06-25-16 2
       RE: POV drich61a 06-25-16 3
           Roadkill tribephyl 06-25-16 4
               RE: Roadkill drich61a 06-25-16 5
                   RE: Roadkill tribephyl 06-26-16 6
                       RE: Roadkill michel2 06-26-16 7
                       RE: Roadkill drich61a 06-26-16 8
                           RE: Roadkill kingfish 06-29-16 9
                               RE: Roadkill michel2 06-30-16 10
                                   RE: Roadkill kingfish 06-30-16 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-25-16, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "POV"
POV #1 Winner is Paul.

I'm thinking he'll probably use it on Jozea as they have been alliancemates from the beginning.
However, Paulie is seemingly working some magic on the HGs.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19129 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-16, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: POV"
LAST EDITED ON 06-25-16 AT 11:49 AM (EST)

Another log on fire of the 'scripted' theory.

And a fly in the soup of Nicole's plan.

(It's metaphor day. Yay!).

drich61a 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-25-16, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61a Click to send private message to drich61a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: POV"
Paul is the third nominee, he will use the POV on himself.

06-25-16, 12:55 PM (EST)
4. "Roadkill"
LAST EDITED ON 06-25-16 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

(Edited for new understanding...)
The Roadkill Comp is the new competition. I am unaware of it's full machinations but according to sources the result is that Frank won the comp. and got to anonymously nominate Paul as the third nominee.

The POV was played and Paul won it so... since he is in a nom chair he will undoubtedly use the POV on himself. At that point, Frank (because of his roadkill comp win) will get to name the replacement. Again anonymously.
However, most have either figured out Frank won or have received confirmation from Frank that he was indeed the winner.

Regardless, all of Frank's enemies are currently on the block, with Victor being the only other mentioned name of possible target.
So, while he may bend to outside influences from the vets, I'm pretty sure Victor will be going up.

06-25-16, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61a Click to send private message to drich61a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Roadkill"
"Frank won the comp. (somehow anonymously?)"

I would guess it was a timed comp where they compete one at a time.

"Because of the win (again somehow anonymously) Frank gets to nominate Paul."

Just as the last time (America's Player) we had 3 noms, Frank makes his nom in the diary room

"I'm pretty sure Victor will be going up."

Victor is safe this week, he landed his team in safeville. Nicole's team is also safe. The only possible choices are Frank, Bridgette, Michelle, D'Avonne, and Zakiyah. It is expected to be Bridgette.

06-26-16, 01:08 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Roadkill"
Victor is safe this week, he landed his team in safeville.
OMG, I totally forgot about the safety thing for Team Unicorn.
Thanks for the clarification, drich.

But wait... how did Nicole's team become safe? They lost in the round 3 comp, making them compete against each other for the first eviction and the first HOH. Glenn was booted and then Nicole talked her way into HOH. I don't remember hearing that whomever else remained from the team was safe this week. I just imagined she wouldn't want to nominate her fellow team mates, I didn't realize it was a rule that not only could she NOT nominate them but that the Roadkill winner wouldn't be able to either.

So, yeah, Michelle, Bridgette, Day and Zaki become the only viable choices. (Frank is not nominating himself)
Wow. I guess it really can be a female going next.
(Well, it could happen if Jozea would start playing smart and shut the fudge up.)

michel2 1630 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-26-16, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Roadkill"
How many competitions have there been in the first week? 6? If it's going to be like this every week, we are going to have very tired hamsters!

06-26-16, 02:44 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Roadkill"
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-16 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

Julie did say the remaining 3 would pick which would become HOH, and the other 2 would be safe this week.

06-29-16, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Roadkill"
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-16 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

So, it looks bad - terminal even - for Josea.

However, if the next eviction goes the way it usually does on these edit heavy Reality shows, something will happen that hasn't been shown that will produce the typical unexpected result.

Even the unexpected becomes expected.

If Josea does go, then the drama will be that someone on his side of the house will win HoH and reverse the power. Then it will be time for revenge, except that the new HoH will suddenly see that he/she doesn't want blood on his/her hands, and will wimp out with the new noms because he/she knows that in the next week the power will probably reverse again, leaving him/her the focus of that revenge unless he/she changes alliance, throwing her old mates under the bus.

(Whew!). There. You have two weeks of speculative spoiling, and you didn't have to pay a cent.

michel2 1630 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-30-16, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Roadkill"
Why do you think I always say it's better to throw the early HoH competitions? Unfortunately for them, the returning players don't really have that option though. It will be interesting (if anything on this show can be called interesting) to see what happens when the HoH and the Roadkill winner aren't from the same faction.

06-30-16, 12:58 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Roadkill"
Yeah, early HoH winners get in trouble. It's pitiful when a newbie wins HoH early and proclaims that he/she is in control of the game, usually followed by a lot of chortling and whooping and denigrating the heritage of the other side. Which is in turn followed by an "Oh Crap!" panic when the next HoH is determined.

The Roadkill challenge does gut the HoH power a bit, especially if the winner is not allied with the HoH. I'm leaning in the direction of thinking that this is a positive development simply because of the way it will mess with everyone's basic planning. It may be fun to watch. But if it inhibits big moves too much, the game may become even more moronic.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •