The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-15, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 10"
DoubleEviction night resulted in both Meg and James heading to the jury house.
The newest HOH is... Steve.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 09-04-15 1
   RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 09-04-15 2
       RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... suzzee 09-04-15 3
 Nominations Jims03 09-04-15 4
   RE: Nominations michel2 09-05-15 5
 Veto Jims03 09-05-15 6
   RE: Veto kingfish 09-06-15 7
       RE: Veto michel2 09-06-15 8
   Caption This suzzee 09-08-15 9
       RE: Caption This michel2 09-08-15 10
           RE: Caption This suzzee 09-09-15 16
       Presenting the Munster-Addams tribephyl 09-08-15 14
           RE: Presenting the Munster-Addams suzzee 09-09-15 15
               RE: Presenting the Munster-Addams tribephyl 09-12-15 18
 Veto Ceremony: Bye Bye Twinnee michel2 09-08-15 11
   RE: Veto Ceremony: Bye Bye Twinnee kingfish 09-08-15 12
       RE: Veto Ceremony: Bye Bye Twinnee michel2 09-08-15 13
           RE: Veto Ceremony: Bye Bye Twinnee suzzee 09-09-15 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18540 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-15, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 10"
Great. Another opportunity for Nutzoid Steve to go sideways.

Pul-eese put the twins up against each other. Just for yucks.

Cain-ette Vs Abel-ina, anyone?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-04-15, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 10"
Personally, I'd like him to put Austin up against Julia. Liz's head could explode!!

suzzee 5817 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-15, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 10"
Good idea. I mean about her head exploding, I don't care which of the trio goes to jury.

Jims03 144 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-15, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Nominations"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-15 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

Nominations were Liz & Austin.

Not pretty much to say... Pretty obvious what he's thinking, here. If the non-nominated Austwin wins Veto, Steve loses Vanessa or John, and Steve's game is pretty much over next week. So it's best to keep Julia off the block and pray she doesn't wake up again and win something.

Steve and Jmac currently want to get rid of Austin, to limit Vanessa's power. They believe (probably rightly) that if Austin sticks around, he will be a tool for Vanessa to use in the Final 5.

09-05-15, 04:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nominations"

>Steve and Jmac currently want to
>get rid of Austin, to
>limit Vanessa's power. They
>believe (probably rightly) that if
>Austin sticks around, he will
>be a tool for Vanessa
>to use in the Final
>5.

Aren't they ALL tools for Vanessa to use?!

Jims03 144 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-15, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Veto"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-15 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Crisis averted. We are not going to see a Final 3 of the Austwins.

Austin won the Veto.

Julia is going up (unless some kind of stupid miracle happens).

Needless to say, there has been a lot of fallout about it. Liz and Julia are basically furious with Austin that he didn't at least try to throw it to Julia. It was a Veto game kind of like the HOH where you pick an opponent or someone to play. Vanessa suggested that Julia should pick Austin and then Austin will throw it to her. So, even though Jmac and Vanessa were still in the comp, Julia picked Austin. Who proceeded to win instead of throw. Austin's being a little full of himself, wearing the Veto around everywhere and being generally pumped up about it. Some pretty relationship-damaging things were said back and forth between Austin and Liz. Liz took his win really hard, and called him ugly and gross and stuff. Liz talks a lot of crap about everyone, it's just kind of surprising how quickly it got ugly between them.

Austin had a big fight with Vanessa because he found out she was working Julia against Austin before the comp. Although then he went back and made up with Vanessa in secret, saying he overreacted because he doesn't want Jmac/Steve to suspect they're going to work together. Vanessa is trying to mediate the Austin/Liz relationship now, but is going about it in a very clumsy way and is mixing in more game talk that just makes Liz more mad at Austin. So, in addition to Austin, now Liz and Julia are telling each other that the other one needs to stick with Vanessa going forward.

*sigh*

These people.

Funny thing is, it sounds like Jmac and Steve currently want Julia to go. I think they've sensed that Vanessa wants to take Julia to the Final 2. There is actually some logic to it... I've suspected it myself, that Vanessa is ideally aiming for a Vanessa/Julia finals. If Vanessa is in the Final 3, Jmac wants to be her "goat" (even if he might not actually be one against Vanessa). Kinda reminds me of the Courtney boot in Survivor Exile Island.

09-06-15, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Veto"
So first Liz and Austin were sitting on the block together, then (most likely) Liz and Julia will be there come voting night.

There is a God.

09-06-15, 04:19 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Veto"

>There is a God.

So that's why the world is so f*cked up.

Maybe god should spend less time watching BB...

09-08-15, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Caption This"

Messin' with Sasquatch

09-08-15, 04:41 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Caption This"

"Purple haze, all in my brain
Lately things they don't seem the same
Actin' funny, but I don't know why
Excuse me while I kiss" this guy

09-09-15, 04:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Caption This"
At least it's going to be a good song running through my head all day. Purple Haze would have improved the season I think.

09-08-15, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Presenting the Munster-Addams"

Sealed with a kiss, Marilyn Munster and Cousin Itt finally tie the noose...er...knot.

09-09-15, 03:59 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Presenting the Munster-Addams"
HA!

Hey there sugar <3

09-12-15, 01:30 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Presenting the Munster-Addams"
hello, coffee. I been missing you.

09-08-15, 05:39 PM (EST)
11. "Veto Ceremony: Bye Bye Twinnee"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-15 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

Austin used the PoV on himself.

Steve named Julia the replacement nominee.

The two sisters will be sitting next to each other meaning we will not know which is which but one will have to stand and make the walk of shame. Julie should use the formulaic: "Will the real (insert twinnee name here) stand up."

09-08-15, 07:44 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Veto Ceremony: Bye Bye Twinnee"
The next two episodes will be the best all season. Life is good.

09-08-15, 08:13 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Veto Ceremony: Bye Bye Twinnee"
Yes, especially if they show a lot of the Austin/Liz fight that Jims described above.

09-09-15, 04:01 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Veto Ceremony: Bye Bye Twinnee"
I'll bring the popcorn.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •