The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11562 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-15, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
Bring on the reign of the 1st "solo" HOH... James.

His first order of business?
to insure either Shelli or Clay is evicted, by nominating both of them.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 08-01-15 1
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... Jims03 08-02-15 2
   RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 08-02-15 3
       RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 08-03-15 4
           RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 08-03-15 6
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... Tkit 08-03-15 5
   RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... Jims03 08-03-15 7
       RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 08-04-15 8
 Please, please, please, kingfish 08-06-15 9
   RE: Please, please, please, suzzee 08-06-15 10
       RE: Please, please, please, kingfish 08-06-15 11
   RE: Please, please, please, Tkit 08-06-15 12
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... Puffy 08-07-15 13
   RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 08-07-15 16
       RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 08-07-15 18
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 08-07-15 14
   RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... Tkit 08-07-15 15
       RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 08-07-15 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18463 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-15, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
Finally, someone is showing some sense.

I'm guessing that Vanessa is the standby Veto replacement, should that be necessary.

There will be a lot of wriggling on the hook this week, and the number of times that "I swear on..." will be repeated will hit epic proportions.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims03 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-15, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
Veto Winner - James

Kind of an uneventful week in a way, but not uneventful at the same time. James has told Vanessa that he is 100% not going to use the Veto, since he is determined to break up the power couple this week.

Shelli and Clay have been complete emotional wrecks this week, getting into regular blame fights with Vanessa, and generally feeling sorry for themselves. They've tried to work on James a little but he's not buying any of it. Vanessa's having trouble letting them go and keeps coming up with harebrained schemes to get James to do something dumb. Steve pitched the idea of getting Becky backdoored, which Vanessa seemed excited about. But nothing ended up happening so far. Vanessa could easily be a backdoor this week, so she should honestly just leave it alone. She kinda got a break this week by not having to pick sides (in a Shelli/Liz kind of nomination).

I could see Vanessa overplaying and ending up backdoored, but it'll probably be either Shelli or Clay. Austin and the twins seem to want to keep Clay and so does James' side of the house.

Johnny Mac and Becky are some of the biggest winners in the whole power shift this week, as they've gotten to float back to James/Meg/Jackie again, and the two sides will continue to go at it. If Sixth Sense won this week, they might've taken a shot at a floater. Austin and the twins have been in a surprisingly good position this week too, as James seemed intent on buddying up with them. Don't know if that would change next week (if Jackie/Meg won), kinda get the vibe they're still annoyed with Vanessa, but that trio is ripe for the picking. We'll see.

michel2 985 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-02-15, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
"I could see Vanessa overplaying and ending up backdoored"

James wouldn't backdoor her and ruin his chances with her hot mom! He didn't go against Liz and Julia either because he probably wishes they'd want to make a "James Sandwich".

Clelli and Vanessa really misplayed the whole situation last week. It would have been so easy to get everyone to understand their reason to go after the snitch, Jason. They could have had a discussion with Meg, James and Jackie, telling them that Jason had revealed that James was going after Clelli and Vanessa.

08-03-15, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
A Liz and Julia Sandwich. Sometimes this game can be so distracting.

And Clelli and Vanessa would have to make Meg, Jackie, and James forget how to count votes in order to assuage their feelings.

08-03-15, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
No doubt that their feelings would still be hurt but it would have been a lot less damaging than blindsiding them. By explaining that they simply couldn't trust Jason because he was a snitch then they remove some anxiety and they can still pretend that they wanted to work with them after Jason left.

Tkit 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-03-15, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tkit Click to send private message to Tkit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-15 AT 03:33 PM (EST)

Haha! James left the noms the same. Clay or Shelli is going home. Love it!

I hate it when players on these reality shows act like entitled, spoiled brats. Let's hope the rest of the house uses their brains and vote Shelli out.

Jims03 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-03-15, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-15 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

I hate it when players on these reality shows act like entitled, spoiled brats. Let's hope the rest of the house uses their brains and vote Shelli out.

So, about that...

James' crew has made it pretty clear that they prefer Shelli goes home. However, Clay has been pretty open about how he wants to fall on his own sword for her. I don't know if he's changed his mind since then, but that's how he felt about it a couple days ago.

It's ultimately going to come down to the Austin/Liz/Julia/Vanessa/Steve group (the dormant "Freaks and Geeks" alliance) which of them goes. Post-Veto ceremony, Vanessa has been campaigning hard to Austin and Steve (individually) to keep Shelli. She's clearly much tighter with Shelli than Clay and views her as a bigger challenge competitor.

However, Austin and the twins are less than happy with Shelli. Shelli and Clay's plan to get off the block was talking to James and throwing Austin to the wolves (instead of Becky or Vanessa). This has created a couple wrinkles to the vote. One, that James' crew quickly deduced that Vanessa is the glue of the whole operation (since Shelli specifically shielded her). And two, Austin blames Shelli for why his name was being thrown around.

Honestly, it's going to come down to whether Vanessa can get Austin and the twins to change their mind. Austin and the twins have the votes. And they did promise James earlier they would vote however he wanted. Of course, that promise was made before the nominations and Veto were done for the week.

(Personally, I think James missed out on a big opportunity by not backdooring Vanessa, or at least not putting her on the block to scare her. Sure, he has a "deal" with her. But he ultimately needs Shelli and Vanessa to go after each other and make the alliance choose sides. He realized pretty late that Vanessa is a dangerous person for his alliance to keep around, but didn't pull the trigger on it. None of his options are great, statistically for the next HOH, but he's risking letting the remnants of Sixth Sense regroup again.)

08-04-15, 11:15 AM (EST)
8. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
"... Vanessa is the glue of the whole operation (since Shelli specifically shielded her).

I guess I missed the part where Shelli specifically shielded Vanessa.

I thought Vanessa was PO'd at Shelli for specifically not shielding her in the deal she made with James to end the HoH comp.

In any case, I agree with your earlier comments that Vanessa needs to back it down a bit until next week. It's not that important to her which of the Clelli duo leaves. Maybe she's thinking that she could take Clay's place in the showmance? (Joke. Sarcasm. Whatever, something frivolous).

In any case, Clay is the more easily manipulated (IMO) if he gets over losing his showmate.

Loved Clay's mumbling clips. Can't blame that on any Texas accent that I've ever heard. And it did sound at times like echoes from his brain pan were coming out of his mouth.

08-06-15, 10:19 AM (EST)
9. "Please, please, please,"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-15 AT 10:33 AM (EST)

Please, please, please, let Shelli go home.

(Prayer to the gods du jour).

It's always very revealing of a person's (BB contestant's) real inner nature when they are on the block. Especially if they are still on the block after the Veto ceremony. And really especially if they sense that, of the final two, they are the real target.

And Shelli's real nature is pitiful. Transparent rationalization, self-delusion, and maudlin self-pity rule the day, well lubricated with a waterfall of tears. Rachael was bad, and Shelli is just as bad.

Shelli was artfully bamboozled, and she can't handle that truth, that she and only she is to blame for her fate. Man up, woman!

House guests, please follow thru on the plan to bounce Shelli from the house. For all our sakes.

(Shelli does deserve credit for going thru with that 2400 Knights challenge. If I had been her I might have just begun working on depleting the liquor supply).

suzzee 5812 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-15, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Please, please, please,"
If Shelly stays would she be furious that the other hamsters didn't think she was a bigger target? What an ego blow.

08-06-15, 12:36 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Please, please, please,"
There's just no pleasing that woman.

08-06-15, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tkit Click to send private message to Tkit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Please, please, please,"
I hope Shelli goes and Clay and Meg act on whatever was going on in the bathroom on last night's show. If that wasn't chemistry, I don't know what is. I thought he was going to feel her up right there.

Shelli's head would explode having to watch Meg and Clay hook up on tv. Heeeeeeeee! Good times!

Puffy 6664 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-15, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-15 AT 01:03 AM (EST)

Buh bye Clay.
Hello Becky.

08-07-15, 10:34 AM (EST)
16. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
So, Becky won the slip and slide HoH challenge?

So, why couldn't she dodge a train, for heavens sake?

Meg was hilarious.

08-07-15, 04:42 PM (EST)
18. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
Becky had been skating through the whole game so it wasn't surprising to see her flying over that ice!

08-07-15, 06:49 AM (EST)
14. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
What happened with that vote? Why did Jackie and especially Meg vote against Clay?

08-07-15, 09:50 AM (EST)
15. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
Clay specifically told Meg to. From Morty's:

1:20PM BBT: Meg and Clay go to the cabana room and Meg asks what's happening. Clay says, "I'm just waiting." Meg: "Well, you know they are all voting her to stay but, I feel like, I.. I do not know it is like, I do not want to go against you..." Clay: "I told you to." Meg says, "But, I do not want you to walk out of here with no votes." Clay: "I'm OK with it, and this is Shelli's dream to be here, so I am OK with it."

1:25PM BBT: Meg is still talking to Clay about wanting to vote to keep him and she says, "I just wanted to talk to you about it."

08-07-15, 04:41 PM (EST)
17. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-15 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

Thank you Tkit. Then my question becomes: Why did it change to Clay in the first place. James was adamant that he wanted Shelli out, the twins and Austin were thinking of eliminating Shelli. What I'm really asking is if there were hints that production interfered to change that vote.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •