The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 4 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-15, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 4 "
Congrats Shelli and Liz! You ladies own the first day or so of the week 4 cycle. Enjoy.
Now that they're occupied, let's talk about 'em.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 07-17-15 1
   RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 07-17-15 2
       RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... suzzee 07-17-15 3
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 07-17-15 4
   RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... Jims03 07-18-15 6
       RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 07-18-15 7
       RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 07-18-15 8
 Noms and BOTB Jims03 07-18-15 5
   re: Audrey Flowerpower1 07-19-15 9
       RE: re: Audrey kingfish 07-19-15 10
 Veto Jims03 07-19-15 11
   RE: Veto michel2 07-19-15 12
   RE: Veto kingfish 07-20-15 13
       RE: Veto Tkit 07-20-15 14
           RE: Veto kingfish 07-20-15 15
       RE: Veto wowisme 07-21-15 16
           RE: Veto kingfish 07-21-15 17
 Live Eviction tribephyl 07-23-15 18
   Please let it be John. tribephyl 07-23-15 19
   Whack Street Redux + tribephyl 07-23-15 20
   Section 3... tribephyl 07-23-15 21
   ...ooops...HOH? tribephyl 07-23-15 22
       ...ooops...HOH Part2 tribephyl 07-23-15 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18421 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-15, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 4 "
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-15 AT 09:09 AM (EST)

Ok, while they're gossiping, I have a question. Since the house has already guessed the twin's secret, and since they actually confessed it to some of them, did they lose the prospect of both of them entering the house? I guess they did, right?

If so, why are they keeping going the façade?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-17-15, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 4 "
No, the only way they don't get to play together is if they are eliminated before the end of the 5th cycle. If they survive the next two weeks, Julia will officially enter the game.

The question I have is why Jeff tried to get leverage out of it since the secret is out.

suzzee 5810 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-15, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 4 "
Desperation Station.

07-17-15, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 4 "
I've missed a few episodes so could someone give me a run down of the present alliances.

Jims03 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-18-15, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 4 "
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-15 AT 00:30 AM (EST)

Sixth Sense Alliance - Shelli/Clay/Vanessa/Austin/Liz/(Julia)
Sleeper Cell - Shelli/Clay/Vanessa/Austin (Audrey thinks she's in this)
Freaks and Geeks - Vanessa/Austin/Liz/(Julia)/Steve
Students of Sound - Vanessa/Steve

After Dark Crew - Jason/Meg/James
Becky/John and Becky/Jackie have informal alliances (maybe Becky/John/Jackie)

Basically, the Sixth Sense alliance is running things with Audrey at arm's length, and they have a lot of sub-alliances going right now. I get the sense that Shelli/Clay/Vanessa is the core of everything right now. Vanessa is balancing the Shelli/Clay and the Austin/Liz pairs, while trying to keep Steve in her back pocket (who isn't voting the way she wants). The other side of the house is surprisingly unorganized, given that James and Jason were HOH in Week 1. I wouldn't be surprised if they all got together, though, given the recent power consolidation. Jeff was part of the After Dark Crew, so his eviction should push Jackie closer to them.

Here's the current chart I got this from:
http://bigbrotheraccess.com/big-brother-spoilers/

07-18-15, 03:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 4 "
Thanks Jims.

07-18-15, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 4 "
This alliance thing has become rather silly. It seems to shift with every broadcast. And quit with the naming sessions already. It's been done to death, and the people you're imitating aren't worthy of being imitated.

I'm beginning to admire Steve for staying out of all that (I didn't catch the Freaks and Geeks alignment - I have some doubt as to the reality of that, actually), even if it may be because of his genius like imperceptiveness, and even if it may spell his doom.

07-18-15, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Noms and BOTB"
Liz nominated James and Jackie.
Shelli nominated Jason and John.

(J-Name Apocalypse!)

James/Jackie won BOTB, so Shelli stays HOH and Jason/John are up. Dunno if John threw it. Shelli was talking to him about it, but I don't think he did throw this one.

Current target it Jason, but Audrey is being Audrey and Shelli is raging over it. We'll see.

Flowerpower1 841 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-15, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "re: Audrey"
I am beginning to wonder if it was her strategy to turn everyone in the house against her and cause chaos with whatever she said. Clearly, she had to have known that her transgender status would keep her safe for a few rounds at minimum. At this point I think her strategy was to be the most despised person in the house, the one person everyone would be happy to vote out. She's such an EASY out, that houseguests don't want to "waste" their HOH's on getting her out. But, clearly they will never let her get to the end.

07-19-15, 01:16 PM (EST)
10. "RE: re: Audrey"
That's how it's turned out for her. I kinda think that she may not have intended to be the villain initially, that she was just overplaying the game and got cought in a couple of lies, but as it turns out it may get her a long ways down the road.

I can't see a win for her either, though.

07-19-15, 03:36 PM (EST)
11. "Veto"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-15 AT 03:37 PM (EST)

Players: Shelli/John/Jason/Meg/James/Vanessa

Vanessa wins Veto.

Since it's Vanessa, there's obviously going to be a lot of back-and-forth thinking about this decision. She's talked to Jason a good deal, and currently wants to take him off the block. Has been discussing this with Shelli a lot. Vanessa is pushing hard for Audrey to be backdoored, although Shelli is somewhat resistant (although is coming around). They also floated around the idea of just getting rid of Becky.

John seems pretty safe, though. They're probably going to change their minds several times before landing on something. Wouldn't be surprised if they came all the way around again to just getting Jason out.

07-19-15, 09:27 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Veto"
It's always hard to tell what is due to the players' indecision and what is due to the Rats asking them to make it interesting.

07-20-15, 08:41 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Veto"
At least John didn't throw the comp this time.

He's going to have an interesting decision to make if he ever gets HoH, which, knowing these producers, will probably be a tooth identifying challenge or something else that will be in his strike zone.

Would he nominate the people who have promised him eternal loyalty but keep putting him up and asking him to throw the BoB and stay up? Or would he nominate a fellow UTR player.

If I were him, I'd pull Meg, Steve, James, Jason (if he lives) into an alliance and nominate Clay and Shelli, but that might not be a brilliant selection.

Heck, if I were anyone in the house (except C & S) my selection would be C & S.

Tkit 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-20-15, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tkit Click to send private message to Tkit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Veto"
>He's going to have an interesting
>decision to make if he
>ever gets HoH, which, knowing
>these producers, will probably be
>a tooth identifying challenge or
>something else that will be
>in his strike zone.

That made me LOL!!!

07-20-15, 12:51 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Veto"
You have a nice laugh.

wowisme 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-21-15, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wowisme Click to send private message to wowisme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Veto"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-15 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

Audrey is going home if she hasn't self evicted already. After all the drama on Sunday when they confronted her with all her lies she chose not to attend the POV ceremony and held up production for nearly 6 hours yesterday and was never seen again (other than sleeping in the HN room a couple times, with the lights off) yesterday. From what the hamsters were saying CBS would spin it like they did for Decosta and say she chose not to participate being ill or something.

Their speculating that she will do a dramatic exit though. Whatever, I'm done watching her on a personal level.

From the beginning I have been rooting for John/Jason/Becky as final 3 and would love to see John win. He has won more comps than the others and I love to watch his DR's and hear him laugh. Jason is hilarious as well and Becky cracks me up regularly. Perhaps I am biased since I love to laugh?

As far as the twins, pretty much everyone wants to keep them in the game rather than have a previous HG return who they booted (John has not said this). But everyone already knows (except Audrey, LOL) that they are twins. She told James that no, there are no twins because she believed that she was the 6th person in the "6th sense" while it was actually Julia.

Steve is amusing as he walks around at night talking to the cameras.

07-21-15, 06:21 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Veto"
Blockbuster!

Thanks Wow.

07-23-15, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Live Eviction"
Well..? It at least has LIVE in the title.
But it seems at this point, both worlds (Show/Spoiler) collide. And truth be told, I'm just excited (a beered-up) enough to comment on the eviction episode and then start next weeks "Live Feeds and Spoilers".

But first...

Will Audrey show up to this weeks eviction?

07-23-15, 09:13 PM (EST)
19. "Please let it be John."
Whoops, shoulda prefaced that with... *that gets voted out*.

Anyways, back to the show.

Vanessa feels confident that even though the 1st that happened won't have an effect in the planned process of AudreyEviction.
"On their own", Everyone in the house agrees.

Will Audrey participate?

Nope. (Not even in the DR)

Not yet. ("Walking out the backdoor")

Still no.

(after 5 hours in the DR)

Austin: She just came out!

(She goes directly to HN room)

James makes her an omelete. (She ignores it from her dentist chair)

The grey ghost goes back in to the diary room.

Austin has a mini-breakdown trying to figure out if Audrey will or will not come back in to the house.

Julie assures us she will (complete with video "proof").

07-23-15, 09:23 PM (EST)
20. "Whack Street Redux + "
BSB decided to tweet the effect the WSB had on them.
Julie accentuates the

Audrey's family: Yeah. Audrey was open with who she is.
Audrey: Grateful to have my family.
Audrey's family: She is just amazing.
Audrey: I am woman.
Audrey's family: In a game of ruthless savages how could you not turn savage?
Audrey's family: "Audrey is a party of one...but you can't win this game as a party of one."

07-23-15, 09:42 PM (EST)
21. "Section 3..."
sorry if I miss the first few minutes. There's an American Spirit with my name on it. As the youngsters used to say...BRB.

Dammitah!

The show is back!

But first...

Audrey has a penalty vote.

Audrey says it was an honor to play and Merryfuckingchristmas.

John says... awk*tweek*gawk*schnitz*pook*tweeahh

Clay votes to evict... Audrey.

James votes to evict Audrey.

Austin votes to evict... John. (Just for the Chaos)

Jason votes to ebict ... for Da'Vonne... Audrey.

Vanessa votes to evict ... Audrey.

Becky votes to evict the NON-"Band" member ... Audrey.

Jackies votes to evict Audrey.

Steve votes to evict Audrey.

Julia/Liz vote to evict Audrey.

Meg votes to evict Audrey.

Whatever to One...Audrey, you are evicted.

(cue the bells for re-entry)

07-23-15, 09:44 PM (EST)
22. "...ooops...HOH?"
missed a skoosh. Got involved in a conversation about... oh wait..

New HOH comp...

Now bewteen Liz and Vanessa. (trying to guess the "comp" via the lyrics)

Ooohh. break-time.

07-23-15, 09:51 PM (EST)
23. "...ooops...HOH Part2"
James throws the comp...wait no he is a mind reader.
Austin Out.

Clay Vs Vanessa...
Vanessa guesses Veto.
Clay out.

James vs Jackie...
James immediately hits HOH.

for the results, see the NEW Live Feeds and Spoilers thread.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •