The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-02-15, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 2"
Here it is...the reign of femininity! Becky and Shelli have control of the nominees, what's to come of this?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 07-03-15 1
   RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... Flowerpower1 07-05-15 2
       RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 07-05-15 3
           RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 07-06-15 4
 update 7.7.15 tribephyl 07-07-15 5
   RE: update 7.7.15 kingfish 07-07-15 6
       RE: update 7.7.15 michel2 07-07-15 7
       Happy Birthday sweetie! suzzee 07-07-15 8
           RE: Happy Birthday sweetie! kingfish 07-07-15 9
               RE: Happy Birthday sweetie! suzzee 07-07-15 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18379 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-15, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 2"
Odds are that James will be nomed.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 838 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-05-15, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-15 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

...wouldn't be surprised to see Jason nominated either, to be honest...I don't think that Shelly will nominate Audrey, but Becky could?

07-05-15, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 2"
Based on last week, Audrey will be working it against someone. Don't know who. Perhaps Jace's pal, Austin? Or maybe she's disillusioned with her alliance with Da'Vonne?

michel2 930 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-15, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 2"
So who was nominated?

tribephyl 11544 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-15, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "update 7.7.15"
HOH: Shelli and Becky
Orig. NOMs: John and Meg - Jason and Steve
BotB: Jason and Steve win, removing Becky from HOH and themselves from the block.
POV: John wins.
POV Ceremony: John uses POV on himself. Shelli replaces him with DaVonne.
Nominees: DaVonne and Meg
Target/Pawn: DaVonne looks to be the target, meaning Meg is the pawn...so who knows.
BBTakeOver: DaVonne receives call #7 and according to Kathy Griffin, that's the one that gets the last laugh.

07-07-15, 09:21 AM (EST)
6. "RE: update 7.7.15"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-15 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

Da'Vonne gets call #7? No way! I'll eat a room full of hats if that wasn't engineered by production.

But anyway, this means that 3 voters selected by Da'Vonne can't vote against her.

So, I've forgotten the exact wording of the announcement.

1. Are the 3 votes just neutralized?

2. Or by not getting to vote Da'Vonne would they be forced to cast their votes for Meg?

If it's #1, with 9 votes total eligible and 5 for eviction there should still be enough to evict Da'Vonne.

If it's #2, and 3 of the 5 votes not to evict Da'Vonne in the bag, it would only take a miffed Becky + one to save her.

Somehow I get the idea that it's #1. Da'Vonne gets to select three voters that can't cast a vote.

Da'Vonne has three days to sway either 5 or 2 votes. But after watching her strategic train wreck of a game, it won't happen. I'm guessing that it will be unanimous to evict her anyway. Audrey could throw in another unexpected vote just to cause confusion as she did last time.

Don't like this twist, but it does introduce some basis for drama in the eviction, and room for doubt.

michel2 930 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-15, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: update 7.7.15"

>Da'Vonne gets call #7? No way!
>I'll eat a room full
>of hats if that wasn't
>engineered by production.

I'm pretty sure all the hats are safe. In BB, we should always expect the interference. This was easy: Just wait until Da is the only one close to the phone.

>But anyway, this means that 3
>voters selected by Da'Vonne can't
>vote against her.
>So, I've forgotten the exact wording
>of the announcement.
>1. Are the 3 votes just
>neutralized?

When I heard the twist, that was what I thought it meant. Da will be able to rob three players of their "constitutional" right to vote. (Something our Conservatives here in Canada tried with their own version of the telephone twist in the last election!)

>Da'Vonne has three days to sway
>either 5 or 2 votes.
>But after watching her strategic
>train wreck of a game,
>it won't happen.

It's funny how everyone with an apostrophe in their name turns out to be a catastrophe. Na'Onka, J'Tia and now this one.

>Don't like this twist, but it
>does introduce some basis for
>drama in the eviction, and
>room for doubt.

Another thing we can always expect in BB is to have the house vote unanimously.

suzzee 5809 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-15, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Happy Birthday sweetie!"

Yeah, you ain't "Floyd" but there ain't nobody like Kingfish! Hope it was a great birthday and the RRR Girls threw you a super bash. :-P

07-07-15, 04:07 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Happy Birthday sweetie!"
Thanks. I'll be Floyd for you.

suzzee 5809 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-15, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Happy Birthday sweetie!"
Deal.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •