The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 10857 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-14, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 10"
Team America loses it's military mastermind, er... Donny. My guess is his game was sooo bad they all thought it HAD to be better. So they invented his super-human capabilities.
He was a POV Powerhouse, though.
I will miss Donny.

Anyways...On to the new HOH...
When we last left them they were just starting the slippy-slidy snowman relay.
Getting off to early, mid and late-game leads were Caleb, Frankie and Christine. Victoria, Nicole and Derrick sucked. Near the end, Derrick switched to the $5000 dollahs and won. He nominated himself for Have-Not (and will receive 5000 hollahs from now til the end of his game.)
And finally... the Beast Mode Cowboy grabbed his coal and claimed his HOH key from Cody.

HOH is Caleb

I'm sure Nicole will remain the target, but whom of Derricks allies will receive the other nom?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 They made Donnie Cry! kingfish 08-29-14 1
 Noms and POV players tribephyl 08-30-14 2
   RE: Noms and POV players kingfish 08-31-14 3
 POV tribephyl 09-01-14 4
   RE: POV kingfish 09-01-14 5
       RE: POV tribephyl 09-01-14 6
           RE: POV kingfish 09-02-14 9
 POV Ceremony tribephyl 09-01-14 7
   RE: POV Ceremony Round Robin 09-01-14 8
       RE: POV Ceremony kingfish 09-04-14 10
 RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 10 Estee 09-04-14 11
   RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 10 kingfish 09-04-14 12
 HOH 1 - Live Show snidget 09-04-14 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 17568 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-14, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "They made Donnie Cry!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-14 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

But he doesn't blame them one bit, because they are all nice people and it's a (sob) individual game and (wipes tears) they are just doing what's best for (sniff) their game.

"I don't know why they would do this to me, I was everybody's friend, and I (blows nose) made sure everybody liked me. I guess I just have too big of a heart. But I don't blame them one bit and I cain't wait to get back and start trimming lawns again."

"I am just a simple Maintenance man, walking this earth like anyone else, and ensuring truth, justice and the American way for the shrubberies of this country. See this big M emblazoned on the front of my super maintenance suit? And the cape that I use to wipe off my lawn mower? And the steely gaze that has sent more than one intruding grass nibbling bunny scurrying?"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-30-14, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Noms and POV players"
Caleb nominates both Nicole and Christine.

The players for the POV are everyone except Frankie. Which could spell back-door.

I believe that Caleb would keep Frankie off the block, but I also know Derrick is capable of changing Caleb's mind.

08-31-14, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Noms and POV players"
Is Christine ever going to get the message? And even though the message for Victoria is etched in steel by now, she's still oblivious.

All Derrick would have to do would be to plant the seed of an idea that Frankie is a combat tested ninja Seal team 6 operative in his real life, and Caleb would be all for booting him. Because, as we all know, he can read people.

09-01-14, 05:41 AM (EST)
4. "POV"

Christine wins POV.

Luckily for Frankie, Caleb is fond of him. So his current thought is to put up Victoria and the house can vote out Nicole.
However, Derrick can be very persuasive.

09-01-14, 09:51 AM (EST)
5. "RE: POV"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-14 AT 09:56 AM (EST)

One thing Nichole might have tried is telling Caleb that she could get him a date with Amber.

Seriously. With Caleb that could have worked. He'd have stewed on that and finally (maybe) decided that since he could read people so well, that he knew she had fallen for him after it was too late. Of course Nichole would be replanting the knife in Amber's back in that case.

09-01-14, 04:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: POV"
I truly think this could work. Caleb is THAT desperate for female attention (only from "worthy" females, mind you).
Having come from the "jury house", Nicole would certainly have had a chance to see how sad Amber was, how lonely Amber was and how even when Amber slept she would utter his name.
She would cook an extra meal for him.
She named her pillow Caleb.
She would lay out a pair of her underwear for him to wear.

09-02-14, 09:04 AM (EST)
9. "RE: POV"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-14 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

We need to get that to Nichole.

How much does one of those airplane banner ads cost?

"Nichole is Amber's pimp!"

or (Probably better):

"Want a date with Amber? See Nichole."

There might be a lot of Nicholes and Ambers and pimps in LA that aren't going to appreciate being caught up in this.

09-01-14, 04:37 PM (EST)
7. "POV Ceremony"
Christine, of course, removes herself from the block.
Caleb then nominates Victoria as replacement nomination.

Nicole vs Victoria.

Sadly, it looks like Nicole is definitely the evictee. The best that Christine and Frankie could hope for is a tie and then Caleb would have to decide. And at this moment, it appears as if Caleb is pretty set-in-stone with his decision making. Nicole is a goner.

So, next week? It's AWN! But Derrick/Cody/Victoria will have the numbers.

Round Robin 2622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-01-14, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: POV Ceremony"
I can understand them wanting to take out Nicole, as she would have probable jury support from Donny if she made the finale. But that bunch of dummies appears to be too dumb to realize that Derrick is the best player in there, and if they let him get in the final there ain't a one of them that can beat him in front of the jury.

09-04-14, 09:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: POV Ceremony"
"But that bunch of dummies appears to be too dumb to realize that Derrick is the best player in there,..."

Word.

Nichole sees that. A realization that cost her her last chance at staying.

Nichole is funny. And cute. Even when she falls she is so cutely entertaining. And she is (I believe) a ratings booster. Which means that she too will return.

Estee 56945 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-14, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 10"
So according to Frankie, being a gay male is a matter of birth, but being a lesbian is something you have to choose.

Has Arianna disowned him yet?

09-04-14, 04:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 10"
Just guessing here. But that was an exchange between, Frankie and, let's see...had to be one of the guys. That somehow led to a discussion of LGBT stuff? Not with Caleb. Not with Derrick. Cody?

snidget 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-14, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "HOH 1 - Live Show"
Was that the fastest HOH ever?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •