The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 10830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-14, 03:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8"
2/3 of Team America begin this week as the dual-HOHs.
Who will their noms be?
Will Donny be safe?
Can Cody and Zach BOTH stay off the block?

Also, what of the returnee?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8 Estee 08-15-14 1
   nom nom nom nominations tribephyl 08-15-14 3
 RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8 kingfish 08-15-14 2
   RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8 tribephyl 08-15-14 4
       RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8 kingfish 08-15-14 5
           RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8 tribephyl 08-15-14 6
 BOB tribephyl 08-16-14 7
 POV tribephyl 08-16-14 8
 Team America (& the Saboteur?) tribephyl 08-17-14 9
   RE: Team America (& the Saboteur?) newsomewayne 08-18-14 10
 RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8 tribephyl 08-18-14 11
 POV Ceremony tribephyl 08-18-14 12
   RE: POV Ceremony kingfish 08-19-14 13
       RE: POV Ceremony tribephyl 08-19-14 14
           RE: POV Ceremony kingfish 08-20-14 15
 Zingbot needs a new writer. kingfish 08-21-14 16
 Congrats Nicole. kingfish 08-22-14 17
   Being Nicole #2 kingfish 08-22-14 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 56941 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-14, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8"
Team America, @#$%ing over. The current plan between both HoHs was to nominate Donny, pair him with Christine, and have her throw the BOB. He's the primary target this week. Everyone else was nominated via the random draw of Skittles.

Yes. Skittles.

They're so smart.

On the other candy bag, they may not be expecting the annual boomerang and while that generally can't destroy an alliance of this size, it could push one member out the door earlier than planned, especially if Grodner does a double-rig for Her Favorite. We'll see how it goes. Or someone will, anyway.

Incidentally, Frankie's HoH package turned into a commercial for Arianna's latest release. The timing of that reveal just gets more suspicious by the album download.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-15-14, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "nom nom nom nominations"
While skittles aren't anywhere near my favorite, they seem to have quite the sway with the hamsters.

The skittles gods decide Zach is safe.
Which means...
Derrick nominates Christine and Donny
The Skittles (via Frankie) nominate Caleb and Cody

While the intent is for Christine to throw it. I know she's having a tough time internally about doing so.

What's interesting to me is that while outwardly, Derrik is treating Donny the same as everyone else is, to the camera and to america he still seems on board with Team America.

I seriously thought that Derrik and Frankie would NOT nominate Donny, telling everyone that the intent is to backdoor him.
Now would be the time to nominate all of your alliance members, putting control of ALL comps and ceremonies in the hands of the alliance.
And when the POV was used, up goes Victoria.
But that's me.

kingfish 17534 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-14, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8"
About the returnee.

Meat.

08-15-14, 04:50 PM (EST)
4. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8"
Well let's see...

The boomerang/HOH competition is typically endurance based.
Which normally takes out a large contingent of the physical comp-whores. So I doubt, Caleb, Zack, Cody or Hayden will win (or even place, in Hayden's case.)
On top of that, I don't think Derrik, Donny or Jocasta have the endurance to finish.
So the comp will come down to Christine, Frankie (if he is eligible), Victoria and Nicole.
Yup, Nicole is our boomerang. I'll call it now.
Of those...Victoria (and Frankie) has(have) proven that they can do well in endurance. (Both Christine and Nicole didn't prove as dexterous for as long.)
So I guess that Victoria, Frankie or darkhorse Caleb as the winner of the next HOH.

The moral of the story?
Yup.
Returnee = meat.
Dead meat.

08-15-14, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8"
With your scenario, I hope I'm wrong, and that Nicole comes back and gets the HOH. Without the BOB to screw up her plans she could ensure damage to the bomb squad.

If Donny got the next HOH the bomb squad could be the bomb disposed squad.

08-15-14, 07:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8"
*crosses fingers for either above scenario to come true*

08-16-14, 05:19 PM (EST)
7. "BOB"
WooHoo!

Donny and Christine win the Battle of the Block!
Removing themselves from the nom chairs and Derrik from the HOH.
This leaves Frankie as the HOH, with Caleb and Cody on the block.

Moving forward, the POV should take place soon... Frankie, Caleb and Cody are required to play, the chosen are Victoria... Christine and Donny. (Haha...Christine and Donny are playing POV...Haha)
Of course, those 3 wouldn't use the POV if they won.
The other three might use it just to get Victoria on the block.
But... if things go as they have, skittles gods be damned, Caleb should be the one filling in the possible boomerang roster.

08-16-14, 11:32 PM (EST)
8. "POV"
Frankie wins the POV.

Will he change his noms?

08-17-14, 09:59 PM (EST)
9. "Team America (& the Saboteur?)"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-14 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

So it seems that the choice of Americans was for TA to hide a favorite piece of clothing from each player as Zach's Gator shirt has gone missing and Zach is close to tears/blaming production.

Which leads us directly into the newest excuse for evicting Zach.
Everyone is now positive in their belief that Zach is the saboteur and that hiding clothes (specially his own) means that he'll make another $5000 this week if he's not evicted.
Everyone wants him out.
This means that HOH Frankie's excuses for nominating are eased (as they were when Caleb suggested nominating Amber) as Zach has become public enemy #1 (for something Team America did. hahaha)

newsomewayne 9295 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-14, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Team America (& the Saboteur?)"
So it seems that the choice of Americans the producers was for TAFY to hide a favorite piece of clothing from each player to perform a supposedly non-game related task so that they would actually do it.

Now that it has become completely game related - hilarious.

Also, kudos to the editing team to setting up the Zach evict in last nights show.

08-18-14, 04:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 8"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-14 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

oops

08-18-14, 04:24 PM (EST)
12. "POV Ceremony"
Lending some eeriness to my earlier question...
'Can Cody and Zach BOTH stay off the block?'

Apparently not.
Frankie used his POV to remove Caleb from the block. He then replaced him with Zach.
Now, either Cody or Zach will be the evictee on Thursday.

08-19-14, 08:55 AM (EST)
13. "RE: POV Ceremony"
Very eerie.

08-19-14, 06:05 PM (EST)
14. "RE: POV Ceremony"

Blue Velvet earie?

08-20-14, 12:27 PM (EST)
15. "RE: POV Ceremony"
Road Kill?

Roll it in flour and fry it up?

08-21-14, 09:05 AM (EST)
16. "Zingbot needs a new writer."
Lame, lame, lame. Zach's Zing was also lame, but his reaction was pretty good. Acting!

But even as obvious as the zings were, they still managed to go over the head of Victoria. "Wha? I'm playing. I'm still here so that means I'm playing. Right?"

Kathy Griffin's appearance here is a sign her career is in its twilight years, skidding toward oblivion. Her in-your-face follow-up zing of Zach might have been funny if it hadn't been bleeped.

Cody? or Zach? The drama so far would have you believe that Zach is out the door, but the surest sign of who it will really is will be in the lead up to the vote on eviction night. Whoever they are plotting against then is probably safe. They should be wearing Hans devices to protect their necks from the 180 degree U-turns this season.

08-22-14, 08:51 AM (EST)
17. "Congrats Nicole."
The numbers are low enough that maybe Nicole can rally some troops and get some revenge.

Probably not, she may get Donny, but she'd have to rein in her revenge instincts to get Christine. And Victoria is probably voting as Cody votes.

So she's probably meat. Unless she follows up her victory in the challenges of the evictees with an HOH win. If she does that, we're going to see Derrick at top speed this week.

As for the challenge of the evictees, I think the better strategy would have been to wait for the end of the 5 seconds. Everybody was firing when the gate opened, and just waiting a couple of beats to fire would have allowed you to get a glimpse of where to shoot for. Of course if everybody did that it wouldn't work any better that firing right away.

Too bad there weren't any curling enthusiasts among them.

08-22-14, 04:53 PM (EST)
18. "Being Nicole #2"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-14 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

<Chipmunk Voice>
Eeyam beack biotches!!!!

"Eeyam sooo hiappy theat I won the return to the BB house challenge. Eeand I just want to take that Christine eand pinch her sooo hard. Oooh I'm gonna get her this time even eif I hiave to eat a lot of slop. Boouht I might hiave to pretend to like her 'cause I hiave to try to win the big money. (wide adorable kitten eyes).

I eeyam going to fight eas hard eas I cayan for Hayden and me. We didn't haive much time together eean the Jury house, Boouht I might be carrying heas baby. <Giggle Giggle>.

Eeney way, Christine eas a boouht head. A real boouht head. There're all boouht heads. All of them, boouht heads.

<Return to real people voice>

(Author's note: that will be a real cute and probably a very tiny baby)

Crabman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •