The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 10808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-14, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 7"
I can't really think of anything entertaining or funny about what just happened in the house this last week, so I look forward to your quick-quips as replies.
However, I do know that this week's cycle will start with 2 HOHs: Christine and Nicole.
Then will then move on to the nominations: Christine puts up Zack & Donny, while Nicole puts up Caleb & Frankie.

The two ladies, while working together to make their nominations, have also secretly decided to back-door the other if one of the noms wins POV.

Finally, things are getting somewhat exciting.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Being the Nicole kingfish 08-08-14 1
   RE: Being the Nicole suzzee 08-10-14 4
 BOB tribephyl 08-09-14 2
 Frankie is outed tribephyl 08-09-14 3
 Zach POV win suzzee 08-10-14 5
   RE: Zach POV win tribephyl 08-10-14 6
       RE: Zach POV win kingfish 08-11-14 7
           RE: Zach POV win tribephyl 08-11-14 8
               RE: Zach POV win kingfish 08-12-14 10
 POV Ceremony tribephyl 08-11-14 9
   RE: POV Ceremony suzzee 08-12-14 11
       RE: POV Ceremony Round Robin 08-13-14 12
           RE: POV Ceremony tribephyl 08-13-14 13
               Hope is fulfilled. Stupidity contin... newsomewayne 08-14-14 14
                   RE: Hope is fulfilled. Stupidity co... kingfish 08-14-14 15
                       RE: Hope is fulfilled. Stupidity co... CSHS79 08-14-14 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 17505 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-14, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Being the Nicole"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-14 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

<chipmunk voice>

"I ayam sooo mad that Hayden was voted off! Boouhtt I will find out who lied to me, eeean I will fight to get them kicked out eeas hard eeas I kayan!"

<resuming human voice>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5473 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-14, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Being the Nicole"
LOL

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

08-09-14, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "BOB"
Frankie & Caleb won.

Or at least Frankie won despite the thought that Caleb had promised to throw the comp.
Nicole is dethroned.
Zack and Donny remain on the block.

08-09-14, 03:00 PM (EST)
3. "Frankie is outed"
It started with the rumor about Frankie targetting Zack to Christine/Nicole. One of the girls told Zach.
Zach confronted Frankie and Cody, Derrik and Caleb jump on board the Frankie hate train.
Then... Frankie comes absolutely clean.
Amongst the many revelations... Yes, he's lied to Zach. He's also lied to Cody and Derrik. He also is a "social media mogul" making about $1000 a week outside the house. His last name is Grande and YES He is related to Ariana Grande.
(seemingly, no one aside from Victoria know who Ariana Grande is.)
Caleb is start-struck, everyone else is upset at having to play with a semi-famous person.
Frankie said he's playing the game so he can build schools in Africa.
Regardless of how the POV turns out, or how others currently feel about Frankie... either Donny or Zach will be evicted this week.

08-10-14, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Zach POV win"
The boys want Nicole to be put up but Christine has mentioned Victoria.

08-10-14, 08:41 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Zach POV win"
If Christine were super-smart, she would put either Derrik or Cody up. Specially since she is wanting to be seen as a REAL game player. (And as of this moment their would be no love lost between her and them)
But for whatever reason, these hamsters (aside from Derrik and Cody) would rather ruin their own games.

Putting Nicole up doesn't accomplish anything other than further clearing the path for Derrik and Cody to make F2. Victoria as a replacement, though, does remove 1 vote from the pocket of these 2 guys.

Sadly, it looks very much like regardless of whom Christine chooses as replacement, Donny will be the evictee.

08-11-14, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Zach POV win"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-14 AT 01:12 PM (EST)

Zach won? what a slippery dude.

I agree, Derrick or Cody would be a smart choice if there was any chance one of them would be evicted.

She could also put Frankie up. Maybe? To try and extricate herself from association with the suddenly radioactive Frankie? When faced with a choice between Donny and Frankie, Donny might stay. I think even with Caleb's single digit math they would still have the numbers.

Or is Frankie now immune from being put up?

08-11-14, 06:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Zach POV win"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-14 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

Frankie won the BOB, so he is safe this week. (Caleb too, even though he didn't participate in the comp..)

Christine's only remaining choices would be; Victoria, Cody, Derrik and the recently deposed Nicole.

Frankie/Caleb/Zach are all safe. Donny is already nominated

08-12-14, 08:16 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Zach POV win"
What shrinkage means in the BB lexicon.

08-11-14, 08:58 PM (EST)
9. "POV Ceremony"
Zack, of course, removed himself from the block.
This means Christine had to replace him and she does... with Nicole.
*sigh*

08-12-14, 06:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: POV Ceremony"
Am I interpreting some bits & pieces right? There are secondary alliances forming?

Derrick, Cody, Christine and Derrick's + 1 Victoria and the other side Frankie, Zach, Caleb + whoever survives this week? Donny or Nicole?

Or am I imagining this?

Round Robin 2559 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-13-14, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: POV Ceremony"
I like Nicole, but she isn't worth two sh1ts as a player, so if the others have a brain in their head, any of them who don't have an alliance with Donny will vote him the hell out.

08-13-14, 03:15 PM (EST)
13. "RE: POV Ceremony"
Donny doesn't have an alliance either (discounting Team America, which the participants seem to have already dismantled), but he has certainly proven to be competition-capable.
Donny should definitely be the target.
I hope the stupidity continues and they target Nicole but I seriously doubt they will.
Keeping Nicole insures that Christine has no allies next week.

newsomewayne 9289 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-14, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Hope is fulfilled. Stupidity continues."
Nicole is the evictee-to-be.

Despite that for whatever reason, many hamsters have said they think Donny has lots of game smarts, not just competition capability. I don't understand this since, after 56 days, Donny has no alliance to speak of and he never has.

Of course, even at this time last week, the house had planned to evict Zach.

08-14-14, 11:33 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Hope is fulfilled. Stupidity continues."
His Non-alliance forming strategy has kinda resulted in his having the whole house in his alliance. Occasionally someone mentions booting him, and he's sat in the chair a few times, but seemingly everybody likes him. He's not a special target of anybody, and he's just about the only one who can say that.
Cody maybe.

I do not see the majority of the house voting to boot him tonite unless Derrick works his magic to undermine him. Which he would be smart to do.

CSHS79 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-14-14, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hope is fulfilled. Stupidity continues."

I do not see the majority of the house voting to boot Donny tonite unless Derrick works his magic to undermine him. Which he would be
smart to do.

The truly smart thing to do now that they've reached Jury is to split the vote 3-3 and have Christine decide. Talk about Blood on Your Hands.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •