The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 10772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-14, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 3"
Nicole and Derrick win the 2 top spots with the totally random golf game HOH.

Nicole: Amber and Donny
Derrick: Caleb and Jacosta.

The plan is to let Amber and Donny win the BOB. (Caleb has promised to throw it to save Amber.) Then during POV, whomever wins it will remove Caleb and the backdoor opens up with Devin being the replacement nom.

Devin's only hope of NOT being evicted this week is to be chosen for and win the POV.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Derrick suzzee 07-12-14 1
 Veto pull ceremony, modified Estee 07-12-14 2
   Power of Veto tribephyl 07-12-14 7
 Devin in veto player group Estee 07-12-14 3
   RE: Devin in veto player group kingfish 07-12-14 4
 POV winner Donny suzzee 07-12-14 5
   RE: POV winner Donny suzzee 07-12-14 6
       *Jinx*??? tribephyl 07-12-14 8
           RE: *Jinx*??? suzzee 07-13-14 9
   RE: POV winner Donny suzzee 07-13-14 10
       RE: POV winner Donny tribephyl 07-13-14 11
           RE: POV winner Donny Estee 07-15-14 12
           RE: POV winner Donny suzzee 07-15-14 13
               RE: POV winner Donny michel2 07-15-14 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5441 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-14, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Derrick "
Amber & Donny win BOTB, Derrick sole HOH Caleb &
Jacosta on the block.

Devin still the target if he wins POV then Caleb the target but as usual some are wondering if keeping Caleb is the right move.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 56873 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-14, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Veto pull ceremony, modified"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-14 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

'And you're going to keep drawing balls until you get the one which reads 'Devin'!'

It would be a classic piece of rat non-artistry to find some way of guaranteeing he at least plays in the competition this week, if only so that they'd have to edit-invent a little less drama. I'm fully expecting his name to come up. Five or six times.

Actual 'random' draw might be later today. Stay tuned.

Also, Nicole is now in a frog costume for the week. Because Grodner.

07-12-14, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Power of Veto"
Due to an "illness" Jocasta sat out the POV competition.
Somehow hamsters were paired off in 1v1 matches. The winner perhaps moving on to the next match, the loser is out of the comp..
Match 1: Devin vs Christine | Devin wins (Christine OUT)
Match 2: Devin vs Derrick | Devins wins (Derrick OUT)
Match 3: Devin vs Donny | Donny wins (Devin OUT)
Match 4: Donny vs Caleb | Donny wins (Caleb OUT)
Result: Donny wins POV.

Most are thinking he will use the veto. Most likely to pull Jocasta from the block.
Which means Derrick must decide on a replacement.
The backdoor opens and Devin vs Caleb will most likely be the noms up for eviction this Thursday.

Now the difficulty becomes actually raising enough votes to get Devin out. Earlier this week it was an easy choice, but now the hamsters are seriously considering dumping Caleb instead. Since "Devin is all alone in the house now."

07-12-14, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Devin in veto player group"
Gosh, never saw that coming.

kingfish 17393 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-14, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Devin in veto player group"
Programmable balls.

07-12-14, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "POV winner Donny"
Yes estee, Devin was "picked". So that's what they're calling it now...

Donny wins and will remove Jacosta if she doesn't remove herself. Apparently Jacosta is dehydrated and not feeling well at all (saw the medic).

Unless production tries to convince the Hamsters that Caleb is the new Hantz, the plot to backdoor Devin is still floating around.

07-12-14, 08:18 PM (EST)
6. "RE: POV winner Donny"
Jokers:

POV competition: Christine challenged Devin and lost, Derrick challenged Devin and Lost, Donny challenged Devin & won, Caleb and Donny, Donny wins.

Jacosta too ill to attend the POV and stayed in bed. That doesn't sound good.

07-12-14, 08:33 PM (EST)
8. "*Jinx*???"
There's a coke owed somewhere.

07-13-14, 02:02 PM (EST)
9. "RE: *Jinx*???"
I know right? Look who started pulling her weight around the boards LOL. Yeah, but it's like a shooting star, burns bright then nothing. I'm just bored this weekend.

Anyway, the hamsters are getting interesting now that I know them a little better.

07-13-14, 02:13 PM (EST)
10. "RE: POV winner Donny"
So I think I read that Donny gave the POV to Jacosta, can he do that? I mean it sort of takes the drama out of the POV ceremony and all.

Maybe it was just symbolic since Jacosta wasn't feeling well. I think she's better BTW, doing laundry or some such thing.

07-13-14, 05:13 PM (EST)
11. "RE: POV winner Donny"
Yes, Jocasta is "feeling better". (the only explanation of merit was the dehydration diagnosis and I tend to believe it was brought about merely by being nominated. I wonder if she begins to feel sick again the next time she's nominated.)

The POV ceremony hasn't happened so even though Donny is intent of giving it to Jocasta and all of the talk amongst the hg-strategies begins with Jocasta coming off the block and Devin going up.
BUT, there are still rumblings about "what if" scenarios wherein Donny doesn't use the veto. (leading some to "threaten" Donny by saying if he doesn't use it on Jocasta the house will be against him)
So I would gather that, at this very moment, Jocasta's safety is all symbolic. Based on the 99% probability that Donny will indeed remove her from being nominated.

and then the plan goes as everyone, even Devin, is in on.

07-15-14, 03:32 PM (EST)
12. "RE: POV winner Donny"
As expected, Donny kept his word and took Jocasta off the block, putting Devin up and quite possibly out. I say 'quite possibly' because I don't know if Devin is a Grodner Favorite (TM) and thus will have the rulebook burn itself in order to save him. Plus, you know, hamsters. But call it ninety percent. Just don't bet the number.

07-15-14, 04:21 PM (EST)
13. "RE: POV winner Donny"
If Jacosta got sick from being on the block and if she gets sick the next time we'll have to call it a viable strategy if she's POV'd.

Wow, that makes it the first new strategy in the BB house in a long time.

michel2 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-15-14, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: POV winner Donny"
I kinda think Donny has shown us a new strategy also: He's forgiven everyone that's crossed him, saying that he understands, that's it's only a game and blah-blah-blah. The ones that went after him are the ones that feel bad afterwards. He's done it with Devin and Nicole and probably others also.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •