The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #15 Week #8 Live Feeds: Axis Of Hair Dye."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-13, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #15 Week #8 Live Feeds: Axis Of Hair Dye."
It may be worth noting that Aryan is on the verge of a record here. This is her fourth HoH (but sadly, we already did that joke) and getting a fifth in two weeks might just leave her with an entry all to herself. And it's very likely that she'll get deeper into the game and have that chance, unless someone finally decides to cull the goat population.

Now, turning away from the Recycled Reich for a moment, let's play Find The Hamster.

Did you spot her? That's Amanda crouched down behind the pantry garbage can, having a good cry about having lost yet another competition.

...look, at least it wasn't a bush or an urn.

Yes, she was miserable. But Elissa topped her there by threatening to quit -- again -- and while that gave Helen a good chance to scream 'betrayal!' and 'I can't save her anymore!' and other sort-of-translated things, it didn't get the focus off Helen. Jessie gave the cage one gift on her way out: they've finally started to realize who the biggest liar in it truly is. As such, Helen is this week's target, with Elissa on backup. Will verbal backspin be enough to get Helen out of this? Not unless she can throw in a point-of-origin transplant within the next few days. As if Aryan was going to keep ignoring that forever...

So prepare for the spectacle that is Campaign Under Fire. Remember, Helen's only defense is more offense -- which should turn Elissa into the cage's premiere mud pit. All messages approved by Helen with none of them fact-checked, which just gets them still more approval.

Pretend it's 2014, okay?

Oh, and it's worth noting that as predicted, this group cannot play the Svck Up To Jury card. Andy's message to Jessie? Oops.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 A different strategy? AyaK 08-16-13 1
   RE: A different strategy? kingfish 08-16-13 2
       RE: A different strategy? Estee 08-16-13 3
           RE: A different strategy? kingfish 08-16-13 5
       RE: A different strategy? Wacko Jacko 08-16-13 6
           RE: A different strategy? kingfish 08-16-13 7
   RE: A different strategy? Estee 08-16-13 4
       RE: A different strategy? AyaK 08-16-13 8
       RE: A different strategy? tribephyl 08-17-13 15
 Have/Have Not competition Snidget 08-16-13 9
 Noms tribephyl 08-16-13 10
   RE: Noms Belle Book 08-17-13 11
 Clownicide tribephyl 08-17-13 12
   RE: Clownicide Snidget 08-17-13 16
       RE: Clownicide Estee 08-18-13 19
 POV Players tribephyl 08-17-13 13
   RE: POV Players Snidget 08-17-13 14
   Veto Winner tribephyl 08-18-13 17
       RE: Veto Winner michel 08-18-13 21
           RE: Veto Winner Snidget 08-18-13 22
 every time I think she's getting be... tribephyl 08-18-13 18
   RE: every time I think she's gettin... Estee 08-18-13 20
       RE: every time I think she's gettin... tribephyl 08-18-13 23
           RE: every time I think she's gettin... kingfish 08-19-13 24
 GinaMarie teaches genetics. Estee 08-19-13 25
   RE: GinaMarie teaches genetics. Snidget 08-19-13 26
   RE: GinaMarie teaches genetics. kingfish 08-19-13 27
       RE: GinaMarie teaches genetics. AyaK 08-19-13 28
           RE: GinaMarie teaches genetics. michel 08-19-13 29
               RE: GinaMarie teaches genetics. kingfish 08-19-13 30
 More houseguests outsmarting GinaMa... Estee 08-20-13 31
   RE: More houseguests outsmarting Gi... suzzee 08-20-13 32
   RE: More houseguests outsmarting Gi... kingfish 08-20-13 33
       RE: More houseguests outsmarting Gi... Corvis 08-20-13 34
           RE: More houseguests outsmarting Gi... Estee 08-20-13 36
           RE: More houseguests outsmarting Gi... Belle Book 08-20-13 37
           RE: More houseguests outsmarting Gi... michel 08-20-13 39
               RE: More houseguests outsmarting Gi... suzzee 08-21-13 43
       RE: More houseguests outsmarting Gi... Estee 08-20-13 35
   RE: More houseguests outsmarting Gi... Snidget 08-20-13 38
 Dream Cast BB16? Snidget 08-21-13 40
   RE: Dream Cast BB16? suzzee 08-21-13 44
 The Dingo ate her credibility. Estee 08-21-13 41
   RE: The Dingo ate her credibility. kingfish 08-21-13 42
       The fear is real suzzee 08-21-13 46
   RE: The Dingo ate her credibility. Snidget 08-21-13 45
       RE: The Dingo ate her credibility. Estee 08-21-13 47
 The power of mass hate almost comes... Estee 08-22-13 48
   RE: The power of mass hate almost c... kingfish 08-22-13 50
       RE: The power of mass hate almost c... Snidget 08-22-13 52
 This explains a little. Estee 08-22-13 49
   RE: This explains a little. kingfish 08-22-13 51
       RE: This explains a little. Snidget 08-22-13 53
           RE: This explains a little. kingfish 08-22-13 54
       RE: This explains a little. suzzee 08-22-13 55
           RE: This explains a little. personofinterest 08-22-13 56

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-13, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "A different strategy?"
Aaryn's strategy is interesting. The only other person I can remember who was as successful in becoming HoH this early in the game was Janelle in the all-stars season. Ultimately, it didn't work for her, as she got booted in third place despite having learned the truth behind Dr. Will's Operation Double-Date double-cross. Will it work better for Aaryn?

At least, it's something different than always trying to hide in the shadows.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-13, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A different strategy?"
I think this is where we get to see whether Helen has the ultimate survival skills for this game, and whether she can work her magic (sorcery?) on Ayran again. She's good, but she's going to have to be at the top of her game to persuade Aryan not to do what Amanda and McCrea (A&M) want, which will likely include a Helen Nom.

Along with old dependable pawn, Spencer, after whom one half of the Nomination Couch should be named.

Who to vote back? Candice would seem to be the obvious choice to me, even though very likely she would immediately become the prime boot candidate.

Will A&M divert their attention from Helen in order to vote out Candice again (or whoever the returnee is), thus sparing Helen and allowing her (or Elissa) one more chance to get HoH and put them up? (This is like a soap opera narration.)

And another week of lively debate between her and GM would be amusing in a nails-on-chalkboard kind of way.

08-16-13, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A different strategy?"
I missed the live show in favor of watching steroid-infused clams eat people, but isn't the Revive-A-Hamster going to be a competition involving the three current jurors and next evictee? No voting element?

08-16-13, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A different strategy?"
I'd have to watch again, but I think Chen said the returnee will be an America's choice vote between Judd, Candice, Jessie, and the next boot. So either the returnee will not return before the next boot vote, or America will be voting blind on the fourth slot.

It would be another America’s SNAFU vote if Helen and Spencer were on the block, and America voted the blind spot thinking it would be Helen, and it turned out to be Spencer.

And it would be very negligent of the DR producers if they didn’t remind whoever is returning that the line is:

”I’m back, bitches!” and earns Rachael another © dollar.

Be prepared to hit the Mute button.

So my whole speculation about whether Helen can use the returnee to deflect attention from her has to be rethought. Or thrown out. It goes back to Helen having to corner Aryan and talk nonstop to her until she persuades (hypnotizes) her to do as she wants.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-16-13, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A different strategy?"
Kingfish, Julie said that the person evicted this week would play a competition against the last three booted house guests (Candace, Judd and Jessie).

So no one gets voted back in and it will be too late for Helen to work her magic.

08-16-13, 02:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: A different strategy?"
Thanks for the clarification.

08-16-13, 12:10 PM (EST)
4. "RE: A different strategy?"
But who can she sit next to that will give her a chance at winning? GinaMarie, probably -- but...

...actually, nevermind. How the audience sees her (at least for those who don't share her views) isn't necessarily how the cage is perceiving her game. Not that she's likely to play a card labeled I Pretended To Be Racist So You'd All Drag Me Along, but we've seen some weird hamster votes before. She has at least some chance to win, and $500,000 pre-tax dollars will buy twenty seconds with A-Fraud's PR team.

It would also be remotely interesting to see if an Aryan win displaced Maggie from the top of the Worst Winner Ever list. But that's still a question I'd rather not have answered.

Incidentally, Aryan did give out her reason for coming to the cage in the first place. Upon learning she would, at a minimum, become part of the jury and thus receive her full stipend, she announced that at last -- paraphrasing lightly -- she would have enough money to purchase a bra size increase.

Brain cell implants are not only unavailable, but they would be undesired.

08-16-13, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A different strategy?"
As you note, the question in a final vote (assuming Aaryn can get that far) may be as simple as "How much do the other hamsters remember of Aaryn when she first came into the cage?"

Ever since sequestration started after BB3 (when the lack of sequestration blew up Danielle's classic double-cross path to victory), we've seen plenty of bizarre results.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-13, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A different strategy?"
It would also be remotely interesting to see if an Aryan win displaced Maggie from the top of the Worst Winner Ever list. But that's still a question I'd rather not have answered.

Completely disregarding your request...
Aaryn is surely Maggie's only other competitor for the prize of Worst Winner, and while the despicability-level of both hamsters is fairly even, Maggie didn't display as much social ignorance as Aaryn does, but Maggie did NOT have the game-saavy Aaryn has been displaying.
IMO, Maggie only won because Ivette was even worse. And obviously, if Janelle had been in the F2, neither of those "bitches" would have bested her.
Aaryn has this game in the bag if G-Marie is sitting next to her at the end. Bringing this season to the 2nd worst ending ever.

Tangentially... Everyone's target now should be McCrae. He is the only current hamster that would win against every single one of the others left. (Unless somehow Judd makes it back in and to the F2...haha)

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-13, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Have/Have Not competition"
5:53 PM GM, Amanda, Elissa and Helen are have nots NT
5:51 PM Head cheese and habaneros for the have nots NT

08-16-13, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Noms"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-13 AT 11:22 PM (EST)

Aaryn has nominated both Hellen and Elissa.
Aaryn's story to the ladies is that the plan is to backdoor Spencer.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-17-13, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Noms"
I hope Helen wins the POV. Then Spencer can really be backdoored! Or maybe Elissa quits -- or more likely, begs for a mercy kill.

08-17-13, 01:50 PM (EST)
12. "Clownicide"
Clowny is found hanging limp and bloodless from the shower. Here is a shot from the Scene of the Crime

Aaryn's Avowal of Revenge to the house where she states she will put up the culprit as the replacement nominee.

Some are stating that the scene was set up to look like a suicide.

08-17-13, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Clownicide"
Clownie has also been found trying to down a bottle of pills.

08-18-13, 03:46 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Clownicide"
Clownie is having a perfectly reasonable series of reactions to being trapped in the cage with this cast.

08-17-13, 02:36 PM (EST)
13. "POV Players"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-13 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

Obviously we Got HOH Aaryn and noms Helen and Elissa. The Chipheads are...G-Marie, Spencer and Andy.

With that crew, I'm guessing Aaryn may indeed have a chance to needle the clown-killer. (Although, no one has copped to it yet. Nor was she that serious about the threat. But one can hope right?)

On a slight tangent, there is an abundant amount of Elissa trashing going on. Helen is somehow gaining security this week with every fish-lip stare that Elissa displays. Brenchel ain't safe either.

08-17-13, 02:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: POV Players"
They have time to trash Elissa in between the rants about Candice?

08-18-13, 03:21 AM (EST)
17. "Veto Winner"
Elissa wins POV.

Let further nominee speculations fly...

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-13, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Veto Winner"
Are there any talks that it was fixed?!

08-18-13, 09:31 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Veto Winner"
I sure there are, their pretty much always is.

08-18-13, 03:34 AM (EST)
18. "every time I think she's getting better..."
Bam!
10:52pm Aaryn says she hates Ellen DeGeneres and that Ellen will call her out for always calling people "Big Mule Dykes".

She comes out with even more hate.

08-18-13, 03:50 AM (EST)
20. "RE: every time I think she's getting better..."
Right now, the most entertaining race is Aryan's stipend vs. Aryan's PR bill.

I have the PR bill ahead by 500%.

08-18-13, 02:16 PM (EST)
23. "RE: every time I think she's getting better..."
It's gotta be an enormous bill. Specially when the people chosen to cover tracks and planting spin can't confer with their client.
Even moreso when she says stuff like...

Aaryn: "America, I am an evil human being. Any sh*tty label you can give me, America, slap it on cause I no longer give any f*cks about it"

ahhhh...

08-19-13, 08:35 AM (EST)
24. "RE: every time I think she's getting better..."
Questions:

How many f**ks did she give before she quit caring? And did she stop giving them out because she was out of f**ks, or did she just get tired of f**king?

And what should these labels of s**t say? Could it be America's Choice?

08-19-13, 08:49 AM (EST)
25. "GinaMarie teaches genetics."
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-13 AT 04:35 PM (EST)

She recently admitted that she found Howard quite physically attractive. However, she would never consider going out with him or any members of ethnic groups other than her own, because she doesn't date outside her species.

...I so want to ask her what my own genetic status is. I've occasionally said 'outcross' as a semi-shadowed joke, but now there's a chance I need my very own Latin! Maybe I can get a taxonomy entry out of this! Presuming GinaMarie can spell 'taxonomy'. Or anything else.

But I'll have to wait until she gets out. And calms down, because she had reason to be very upset.

OTEV didn't mention Nick.

Incidentally, remember Elissa and her Possibly Very Fundie status -- the one which never quite comes out on the feeds? She accidentally gave Andy a black eye during the veto competition.

Yeah, right. 'Accident'.

08-19-13, 09:01 AM (EST)
26. "RE: GinaMarie teaches genetics."
Here is the listing in Joker's "transcript" of the feeds.

Fri 9:28 PM BBT Cockpit crew, GM says she wouldn't date a black guy, not saying that she wouldn't date someone out of her "species" but..... - serac
the guys start laughing at this & she says you know what I mean, they correct her. She says she wouldn't date Kaysar & wouldn't date a black guy or a Russian & she goes on to list almost everyone. She says she does date Italians & once dated a Spanish guy once (I don't remember which she said).

Fri 9:23 PM BBT GM says she thought Howard was hot but wouldn't date him because she's not into black guys. She says she doesn't date anyone - Kixx
out of her "species" - (Yes, she really said species)

Yikes.

08-19-13, 12:23 PM (EST)
27. "RE: GinaMarie teaches genetics."
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-13 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

I think we can all agree that Gina Marie is probably a sub-species. That would explain a lot.

Headline - "The Missing Link Has Been Located, It Was Found Next to the Olinguito Cage on Staten Island".

I think we can also all agree that GM shouldn’t date outside her sub-species. Most especially if a date leads to breeding.

And I'd like to know just what part of Elissa contacted Andy's eye. I presume that even a gay guy can appreciate the beauty in a bouncing bosom. That’s sort of universal, isn’t it?

08-19-13, 04:24 PM (EST)
28. "RE: GinaMarie teaches genetics."
We finally have proof the GM is an alien exiled to Earth by her kind after being disguised in human form.

Or do we? Maybe she's an unfrozen Neanderthal, like Keyrock.

08-19-13, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: GinaMarie teaches genetics."
Unfortunately, she's simply a product of the system: A functioning idiot.

08-19-13, 10:53 PM (EST)
30. "RE: GinaMarie teaches genetics."
An obvious case of alien sub-species racial bias. You should be ashamed, except that, well, it's GM. Go ahead and dump, she'd do it to you.

08-20-13, 08:14 AM (EST)
31. "More houseguests outsmarting GinaMarie"
The ants are back.

...oh, like you were expecting Endemol to spend anything on cleaning the place between seasons...

GinaMarie, perhaps hopeful of an enemy she could outwit, was one of the lead forces in going after them. (Helen, used to single-minded opponents marching in unthinking order, was the other.) Most of the invasion was in the kitchen, so they took the typical human precaution of spraying fatal poisons on everything in sight. (Raid does such a good job of killing, you know -- everything.) Much food was disposed of. A great deal of countertop was wiped, presumably working with the arrow. Dishes were segregated, which undoubtedly made Aryan happy while GinaMarie wondered if she should openly decry the fact that plates were being stored with the separate species that is utensils and there was a chance they might date. I would have invoked Utensia here, but no one would have gotten it.

And so the kitchen was taken back. Right up until the point they discovered the ants were in the fridge while Amanda found the line marching towards the bathroom. Michelle might have been invoked at that point, mostly just to keep the blame away from Candice for three minutes.

It's a forgone victory for the six-leggers, really. But let's see how long the hamsters can pretend.

Meanwhile:

Clownie has killed himself again. Twice. (Total count: four.) Hair dryer in the shower and plastic bag over the head. Feed viewers feel Andy is the lead suspect, but I wouldn't be surprised by the rats playing a dark series of jokes.

Elissa took herself off the block and Perma-Pawn Spencer went up, regretting that once again he was facing a week without a vote. (Frank called and told him to svck it up.) If it's any consolation, Spencer, your medical heroes didn't believe in giving people a choice in their own fates either.

Helen has been campaigning so hard as to require an equal time law for reality television. Happily for her, fact-checking and supporting her own claims with evidence are disallowed. Also, it turns out she can cry at will. Handy! And one of the current house tactics? Includes the words 'good people'. Helen is bashing Amanda with one voice and giving her relationship advice in the other. Then she bashes Amanda again with Elissa happily going along. (By the way, Elissa recently claimed she's allergic to slop on a fatal level and the producers have been withholding her medicine.) Amanda, Aryan, and McCrae wait for a chance to be alone and then bash Helen & Elissa. Over and over and over.

We are back at BB6 and they all want to be Maggie.

Hooray for Casting.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-20-13, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: More houseguests outsmarting GinaMarie"
Go Ant Army! Terribly entertaining Estee. Is a Black Hat fund tax deductable?

Doin' the Hamster Boogie with Ag

08-20-13, 09:11 AM (EST)
33. "RE: More houseguests outsmarting GinaMarie"
The boot votes? Maybe?

Elissa - Spenser
Amanda - Helen
McCrea - Helen
Andy - Helen
GM - Spenser(? - eh, probably not, but maybe)

There isn't much Helen can do except to demonize Spenser to GM and Amanda and turn their votes. Which would probably also get McCrea's vote. If anybody can do it, Helen can. It seems very doubtful, though.

I'd like to see Helen work out on Amanda's paranoia button. And hide her meds.

I never thought it would come to this, but if Helen goes this week, I will find myself actually rooting for Elissa. Hoplessly rooting for Elissa.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-20-13, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: More houseguests outsmarting GinaMarie"
If Helen goes, I am going to watch for one reason only - to watch McCrae backstab Amanda. You know it's going to happen. And it'll be so fun to watch.

08-20-13, 10:21 AM (EST)
36. "RE: More houseguests outsmarting GinaMarie"
You'll have to wait for someone to put them on the block together: I can't see any real scenario where he would nominate her other than Coup just before the vote -- in which case, he'd only have to find a way to survive for about five minutes. Call it a twenty percent chance of him coming through alive, if not all that intact.

Someone's going to target them pretty soon, though -- but I think McCrae might go first. He could easily be seem as more game-dangerous, and disposing of The Widow Amanda afterwards might be a formality.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-20-13, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: More houseguests outsmarting GinaMarie"
Well, there's always the competition to come back into the house. And Helen could win that one. I haven't lost hope for that one.

If not -- I hope McCrae backstabs Amanda and Elissa wins.

08-20-13, 05:08 PM (EST)
39. "RE: More houseguests outsmarting GinaMarie"
I really think it would go the other way. McCrae doesn't have the guts to do it but she does. Besides, McCrae would win against her so why would he backstab her? Amanda needs to bring her puppet Aaryn to have a chance.

08-21-13, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: More houseguests outsmarting GinaMarie"
Agreed. He's not going to want her eviction anywhere near his hands, plausible deniablilty at all costs. I would see him voting to keep her as long as he was absolutely sure the votes to evict her were coming.

08-20-13, 10:10 AM (EST)
35. "RE: More houseguests outsmarting GinaMarie"
But then Elissa will eat slop, have a fatal allergic reaction, and die, so there goes your whole season.

I'll be surprised just to see a split vote. This cage has been following the classic model of 'We all vote together to get rid of someone and then we all cry about why no one did anything to stop it'. It's the same old stupid song, but they just keep on playing it.

The competitions are hardly the only things being recycled.

08-20-13, 05:03 PM (EST)
38. "RE: More houseguests outsmarting GinaMarie"
#TeamAnts!!!

08-21-13, 07:13 AM (EST)
40. "Dream Cast BB16?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-13 AT 07:13 AM (EST)

RT by Ragan

08-21-13, 10:59 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Dream Cast BB16?"
>snort<

Oh yes they did.

08-21-13, 08:22 AM (EST)
41. "The Dingo ate her credibility."
Can anyone figure out what's happening with Elissa when it comes to Hamsterwatch? She keeps switching between 'I've never heard of such a thing, it's stupid, why would anyone even do that' to 'Oh, I've met her! Did you know she makes a ton of money off the site? Yes, we're likethis...'

Who does Elissa think she is, Danielle?

Incidentally, the Clownie suicide assister did turn out to be Andy. Most recent death: stuffed into the HoH fridge.

There's a website for that.

08-21-13, 10:18 AM (EST)
42. "RE: The Dingo ate her credibility."
They are mean, spiteful, and they don't forget. Ever. You don't mess with clowns. Bozophobia is a rational fear.

Emmet did find his shadow. They always do. And in his shadow, he found his REVENGE!!!

One morning they’re going to wake to what’s left of Andy, rotating on the BBQ spit, the corners of his mouth cut into a silently screaming corpse grin. Even so, the last laugh won't be his.

08-21-13, 12:10 PM (EST)
46. "The fear is real"
Fear of Clowns, it should be the fear of hamsters.

coul·ro·pho·bi·a

noun
an abnormal fear of clowns.

Just sayin'. So I got all googlish and searched fear of kingfish. This is what came up. Cute <3

08-21-13, 11:07 AM (EST)
45. "RE: The Dingo ate her credibility."
I think all the bendy has one of her chips misaligned so it is only seated properly half the tiem.

08-21-13, 12:40 PM (EST)
47. "RE: The Dingo ate her credibility."
*groans* Gawds, and we never even finished getting the Rachel remote control straightened out...

Yet another product created by completely unskilled labor and released after nine months with no testing whatsoever.

08-22-13, 08:02 AM (EST)
48. "The power of mass hate almost comes through."
Aryan made a little mistake with her drinking liquids.

Just a small one.

Really, water, nail polish remover, it could happen to anyone.

No, she didn't die. She didn't even leave the cage: it's not as if the rats are paying for an ambulance this season. But gee, it was just a tiny error...

Meanwhile, Elissa has lost it. Fair Using Hamsterwatch here:

'as if on cue after my questioning Elissa's behavior last night, she went into all new directions today, ranging from openly saying "they" (producers) won't get rid of her, to lashing out, to tears, and back to trashing others and being trashed by them in turn.. if they are giving her a script, for lack of a better word, I think she needs more direction with it because I don't think anyone is able to follow her plot'

Which led to Aryan delivering the following line, courtesy of the chemicals temporarily boosting her IQ:

"When it's about Elissa, I feel like an actress on a cast on a tv show for entertainment only, I do not feel like I'm playing Big Brother."

Silly Aryan! According to the FCC rigging question, the whole thing has always been for entertainment only! But Elissa is in fact actually saying the rats won't get rid of her because she was cast as Rachel's sister. Oooh... open theories...

By the way, if you've been waiting on a show birthday, we just had one: GinaMarie. And as another sign of how this group gets treated, the rats refused to lift the Have-Not restrictions for even a single hour to allow any kind of party, let alone bothering to deliver gifts which would only be confiscated later. GM got nada except a crying fit over getting nada. The other hamsters (except Elissa, who doesn't have to do such things because the producers love her) threw her a Let's Dress Like GM party, cone of shame included. At some point, GM got a bloody nose and stuffed it with tissues, possibly because she's low on the tampons which were used the last time it happened.

We seem to be facing a Helen eviction right now as the political rhetoric finally runs out ahead of the vote -- but the U-Turn looms ahead.

08-22-13, 09:12 AM (EST)
50. "RE: The power of mass hate almost comes through."
Acetone isn't normally toxic (I need a Snidget consult), although I think I remember that it was one of the various substances that the cool kids would huff to get a high.

However, Acetone Peroxide, which you get when you mix acetone with waste hydrogen peroxide, is an unstable explosive.

It's just a good thing that there are no wanna-be blondes in the house.

We'd better warn them! Oh, wait...eh, nevermind. Could be more fun this way.

08-22-13, 09:44 AM (EST)
52. "RE: The power of mass hate almost comes through."
It tends to be more of an irritant before you you get enough in to be toxic as it has a fairly low toxicity compared to a lot of other things.

Don't know about whatever they put in the acetone-free removers, or what some of the other stuff they put in the acetone containing removers.

08-22-13, 08:56 AM (EST)
49. "This explains a little."
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-13 AT 08:57 AM (EST)

According to Amanda, she went through a miscarriage just before the season began. That emotional upheaval followed by being locked in the cage -- not a recipe for emotional health.

And somewhere around the time she admitted that, she threatened to place a certain bodily secretion in Elissa's eyes.

I could name it here without violating the guidelines, but it's so much more fun to make y'all head over to FHags for a look.

08-22-13, 09:24 AM (EST)
51. "RE: This explains a little."
(Link?)

Sympathy to her and anyone else that has gone thru that experience. I wouldn’t discount the possibility that it was an abortion instead of a miscarriage, but my sympathy is still extended, nonetheless. It's a tough deal either way.

But the glass is half full optimist would point out that we don't really need an Amanda offspring. However, with her appetites, multiple Amanda offsprings are probably inevitable. I hope I am dead by the time they are recruited for BB40 (or thereabouts). She may actually be leaving BB15 with a PizzaBoy baby.

08-22-13, 09:48 AM (EST)
53. "RE: This explains a little."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhFYykd8IQw

08-22-13, 11:08 AM (EST)
54. "RE: This explains a little."
Props for originality. At least I've never heard that particular threat before.

Amanda has some dark but imaginative areas in her brain.

08-22-13, 03:57 PM (EST)
55. "RE: This explains a little."

The set up, thanks Sir Fish:

She may actually be leaving BB15 with a PizzaBoy baby.

The hit:

Yeah, but would she get a guaranteed 30 minute delivery?

>rimshot< thanks I'll be here all season.

personofinterest 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-22-13, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: This explains a little."
Awesome! Encore, encore!

I still feel a bit sorry for McCrae, though. He looks so miserable all the time now. I think he is refusing to bathe in an attempt to stink her out.

Also, I think he may be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. What started out as an opportunity to get laid has turned into him trying to avoid being battered while also making small attempts to justify her behavior.

He isn't a saint, but Pizza Boy is still just a boy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •