The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB15 | Week 4 LIVE FEEDS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-13, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB15 | Week 4 LIVE FEEDS"
Judd is the dadgum king of bigbrother for a week.
And with the entire house on board with disposing of the "widows", it's clear that with America's choice, the noms are pretty well set in stone.

Of course, Amanda still wants Howard out. still. (and making it worse for herself every week by pressuring the HOH to do the dirty work for her.)
Judd doesn't want to do it, much like Elissa didn't want to do it.

However, if one of the widows wins POV, there could indeed be an open chair for Howard.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB15 | Week 4 LIVE FEEDS michel 07-19-13 1
   RE: BB15 | Week 4 LIVE FEEDS tribephyl 07-19-13 2
 World's Most Obvious Nominees. Estee 07-20-13 3
   RE: World's Most Obvious Nominees. Belle Book 07-20-13 4
   RE: World's Most Obvious Nominees. tribephyl 07-20-13 10
 Did anyone notice Snidget 07-20-13 5
   RE: Did anyone notice Estee 07-20-13 6
       RE: Did anyone notice Snidget 07-20-13 8
 Additional veto players are Estee 07-20-13 7
   RE: Additional veto players are Snidget 07-20-13 9
       RE: Additional veto players are tribephyl 07-20-13 11
 Or he could be lying. Estee 07-20-13 12
   RE: Or he could be lying. tribephyl 07-20-13 13
 The Dingo ate My MVP Snidget 07-20-13 14
 This should confuse everyone. Estee 07-20-13 15
 facepalm indeed Dan, facepalm indee... Snidget 07-21-13 16
   RE: facepalm indeed Dan, facepalm i... tribephyl 07-21-13 19
 As if the rats would ever do that -... Estee 07-21-13 17
   RE: As if the rats would ever do th... Snidget 07-21-13 18
       RE: As if the rats would ever do th... Estee 07-22-13 25
           RE: As if the rats would ever do th... kingfish 07-22-13 29
   RE: As if the rats would ever do th... Snidget 07-21-13 20
       RE: As if the rats would ever do th... KwietOne 07-21-13 21
 Meet Aryan Zimmerman. Estee 07-22-13 22
   RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. kingfish 07-22-13 23
       RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. Snidget 07-22-13 24
           RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. Estee 07-22-13 26
               RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. kingfish 07-22-13 28
                   RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. Snidget 07-22-13 30
                       RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. kingfish 07-22-13 34
                           RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. Snidget 07-22-13 36
                               RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. kingfish 07-22-13 37
                                   RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. Snidget 07-22-13 38
                                       RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. kingfish 07-22-13 40
                                           RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. Snidget 07-22-13 42
           RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. kidflash212 07-22-13 27
               RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. Snidget 07-22-13 31
                   RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. kidflash212 07-22-13 32
                       RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. Estee 07-22-13 33
                           RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman. kingfish 07-22-13 35
 Veto Meeting over. Estee 07-22-13 39
   RE: Veto Meeting over. kingfish 07-22-13 41
       RE: Veto Meeting over. Round Robin 07-22-13 43
   RE: Veto Meeting over. tribephyl 07-22-13 44
       RE: Veto Meeting over. Belle Book 07-23-13 51
 And we all agree with her! Estee 07-23-13 45
   RE: And we all agree with her! michel 07-23-13 46
       RE: And we all agree with her! kingfish 07-23-13 47
       RE: And we all agree with her! Estee 07-23-13 48
           RE: And we all agree with her! Round Robin 07-23-13 50
 Hamsters with a Death Wish Snidget 07-23-13 49
 Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard. Estee 07-24-13 52
   RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard. Corvis 07-24-13 53
       RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard. Estee 07-24-13 55
           RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard. Corvis 07-24-13 59
       RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard. kingfish 07-24-13 56
           RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard. Belle Book 07-24-13 58
   RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard. kingfish 07-24-13 54
       RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard. Snidget 07-24-13 57
 My poor duckie cousins Snidget 07-24-13 60
   RE: My poor duckie cousins Estee 07-24-13 61
 Because slop is cheap, that's why. Estee 07-24-13 62
   RE: Because slop is cheap, that's w... kingfish 07-25-13 63
       RE: Because slop is cheap, that's w... suzzee 07-26-13 64

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-13, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB15 | Week 4 LIVE FEEDS"
The widows!!! Is that from you or are they actually calling them that way?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-19-13, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB15 | Week 4 LIVE FEEDS"
I'd love to claim it, but I heard it somewhere else. Probably Joker's as that is where I visit most. Good indicator of whom is key to the convo w/o spelling all their godless names.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-13, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "World's Most Obvious Nominees."
Aryan and KKKaitlin.

Note that this probably takes America's top two choices out of the running via preempting -- and the hamsters haven't figured out Stupid Twist #2 yet: they're still trying to decide who they're talking Elissa into.

FHags amusedly reports that some of Elissa's MVP voters were too stupid to listen when Julie made the twist announcement: they went to the CBS page and voted for her as usual -- thus casting more than a few votes for her as nominee. They're been screaming all over a few sites to no avail.

The Hags are also picking up on frau hatred towards Amanda and won't be surprised if she's the third one on the couch. But with the Two Most Likely up... 3rd place could be anyone. Including a hamster targeted by Aryan's supporters.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-20-13, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: World's Most Obvious Nominees."
I voted for Aaryn and she's on the block anyway! Well, I don't think that was a major surprise that the houseguests hate Aaryn as much as I do!

07-20-13, 04:49 PM (EST)
10. "RE: World's Most Obvious Nominees."
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-13 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

FHags amusedly reports that some of Elissa's MVP voters were too stupid to listen when Julie made the twist announcement: they went to the CBS page and voted for her as usual -- thus casting more than a few votes for her as nominee. They're been screaming all over a few sites to no avail.

I completely saw this coming. Proof that Rachel and her friends are all "crayola dull". They whine because they didn't read the rules. They beotch because the rats "tricked" them. They cry over situations they put themselves into.

I hope enough of them got duped, to really have some pull push regarding the third nominee. Doubtful but intriguing to ponder. Elissa's own fanbase being dense enough to nominate their own posterchild. *snort*

Anyways, as to the third nom, since both Aryan and KKKaitlin (the target of those whom read the rules.) are nominated, it would follow that the rats continue down the line of vote totals and...
I don't perceive the Candice hate at all, nor do I see America disliking Howard. And either as a nom would have to be created by an Aryan-lover based group and I just don't see that happening. (Maybe I'm sheltered (thank goodness if I am) but I don't see any Aryan support groups out there. Let alone one big enough to even make a small hamster-scratch in the side of the vote-pool.)
But I have heard more than enough complaining about both G-Marie and Amanda. I fully expect the three widows as nominees and I can understand if Amanda ends up either as the third or as a replacement, should anything become of the POV.

Which leads to another intrigue. I take it from how Elissa was allowed to replace her original nom, should they come off the block, that America too will be afforded that option. Or do the rats then take over? Like replacing the 3rd biggest vote receiver with the 4th biggest vote receiver? Now we're getting into some potential weirdness.

Edit:
OMG! They did it?!
Hahahahaahahahaaaa*coughcough*hahahahaaaaaaa.....
Today, I drink beer! WooHoo!
Gives credence and relativity to the retort..."With friends like these, who needs enemies."
Thank gawd I'm not a fan. And positive I never will be.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-13, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Did anyone notice"
That America WAS the MVP and voting for who to evict, or did Rachel's followers just blindly vote for Elissa without watching BB or reading the instructions?

Rachel's Twitter...

Rachel Reilly ‏@RachelEReilly 25m
#bb15 WTF who voted elissa the third nominee ????????????? Good job guys if elissa gets voted out over Aaryn I'm not watching -

Wonder how much paranoia that is going to cause about MVP for this expect the unexpected week?

07-20-13, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did anyone notice"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-13 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

*points up to post #3*

Wow. If we can trust Endemol (insert laughter here), then that is a lot of auto-voting non-listening idiots.

(Insert your own political joke here.)

Or it's possible that the MVP voting numbers are just so low that Elissa's apparently-mindless supporters may have been just about it. Five thousand people could be running this whole thing... including free website votes.

Slightly more realistic (although I still think we could be looking at low numbers) is that Aryan and KKKaitlin had the #1 and #2 positions in the poll. But Judd nominated them, so they're out -- and suddenly the Minions' Mistake brought Elissa in at #3.

07-20-13, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did anyone notice"
I could see it being like

100,002 votes Aaryn
100,001 votes Kaitin
99 votes Elissa
98 votes McCrae
97 votes Amanda
96 votes Spencer, etc.

So there were so few 3rd place on down votes it was basically a crap shoot and a few misplaced MVP votes could do a lot of damage.

Or Endemol did this for the evil lulz as this result would cause the most dramaz

07-20-13, 02:44 PM (EST)
7. "Additional veto players are"
Helen & McCrae.

Elissa is apparently going nuts trying to figure out who got MVP. (Yes, it seems none of them have tumbled onto this twist -- and if any of the above is the current theory, who would believe it?) Her current prime suspect is Howard, and she's at the point of mentally timing everyone's DR visits. There's also some curiosity about who the backup is if she wins Veto...

Dear gawds. Watch the rats try to ignore their way out of this one -- but idiots who don't listen aren't their fault. And also comprise a good portion of the remaining audience.

07-20-13, 03:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Additional veto players are"
Well I think from some of the feed reports that prior to Elissa being nom'ed they assumed America was voting for the nominee. But how can Elissa be both so loved and so hated?

Any hope they'll reveal the vote totals? *giggles hysterically*

07-20-13, 04:58 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Additional veto players are"
This just has to be absolutely mind-screwing Elissa.
She's just spent three weeks kissing our behinds and "we" repay her by nominating her. Lulz indeed.

07-20-13, 05:24 PM (EST)
12. "Or he could be lying."
McCrae claims to have checked with the rats in the DR -- and according to him, the MVP is allowed to nominate themselves. A few feeds people have said Elissa's made noise about wanting to go home before the jury started: if both ends of that are true, the hamsters could be seeing her as performing an extended quit.

Veto competition in progress.

07-20-13, 05:40 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Or he could be lying."
McCrae claims to have checked with the rats in the DR -- and according to him, the MVP is allowed to nominate themselves. A few feeds people have said Elissa's made noise about wanting to go home before the jury started: if both ends of that are true, the hamsters could be seeing her as performing an extended quit.

And at this point it's the most logical conclusion to arrive at. Not knowing that the "reality" of it is sooo much stranger than fiction.

Can't wait to hear what happens at the POV.

07-20-13, 06:34 PM (EST)
14. "The Dingo ate My MVP"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-13 AT 06:35 PM (EST)

Apparently Dingo getting blamed for telling people to vote for Elissa for MVP or something. (for the record, Dingo didn't not participate in any conspiracy to put Elissa on the block)

Reports are people who are Brenchel fans were tweeting to vote for Elissa for MVP where if anyone actually watched the show...or read the page...

Although it could simply be that 1/2 or 3/4 of the people voting for anyone else to be MVP voted to put Elissa on the block (and plenty of people are complaining because they voted deliberately to put Elissa on the block and are being lumped with idiots who didn't know better)

And if the people voting for Elissa to be MVP really don't have a solid second vote and they voted for several different people...

After all a lot of people who are fans of any other hamster seem pretty peeved that Elissa gets the vote for being a sister, not for anything approaching MVP level play. All you need is enough of those other fan blocks voting together and all of Elissa's fans either voting for Aaryn/Kaitlin or splitting the vote all over the place...

07-20-13, 07:24 PM (EST)
15. "This should confuse everyone."
Feeds just came back up. Elissa won.

Let a thousand conspiracy theories blossom, mostly among the hamsters.

I don't have real details: feeds just came back up -- but it sounds as if it was the old punishments-for-points bit. Aryan got something in the upcoming payback department which might concern her hair. Helen is worrying about whether she put the house on curfew. Judd is going into solitary. No idea what Elissa took on herself or others. McCrae got $5000 out of it and Helen is cautioning him to shut up on the topic. And Howard's convinced he's going up.

Oh, and GinaMisery is now claiming conspiracy on the last Veto. She's swearing the rats are mistiming her runs.

07-21-13, 08:01 AM (EST)
16. "facepalm indeed Dan, facepalm indeed"
‏@DanGheesling 19 Jul

I've gotten e-mails asking me if I can help retract their #BB15 MVP votes b/c they didn't understand votes were for a 3rd nominee. #facepalm

07-21-13, 03:06 PM (EST)
19. "RE: facepalm indeed Dan, facepalm indeed"
Well, he is...by far...the most intelligent person to ever be cast as a hamster. And to some of them, I'm sure, very much like the Wizard of Oz to the masses of brainless munchkins.
"Oh please, dear wizened old wizard! The evil witchnetwork has tricked us into sacrificing our own "good" witch. Help us!"

Poor Dan.

07-21-13, 10:30 AM (EST)
17. "As if the rats would ever do that -- competently."
Aryan and KKKaitlin have been openly accusing the producers of rigging the Veto competition for Elissa. Apparently there was a race element in gathering the points and variable point values scattered about. They're saying the highest number was in Elissa's lane. So far, they're gotten it past the fish.

I don't doubt it's possible -- a last-minute competition save has certainly been a suspect before -- but we still have to see what Elissa does with it.

Punishments... Elissa can't play for the next Veto. Aryan may have to dye her hair brown. (Gosh, but according to her, America would love her that much more! Not that the cage would -- Aryan has been complaining that there's no point to her talking game anymore and she doesn't understand why no one seems to like her...) Helen has a personal curfew of 8 p.m: duration unknown.

Several hamsters have now guessed this week's twist might have been a public vote, but they can't stay with the theory. The idea that Elissa could win three times in a row and then be thrown on the block... they can't reconcile that.

Poor confused hamsters. Grodnered again.

07-21-13, 10:47 AM (EST)
18. "RE: As if the rats would ever do that -- competently."
Judd has a 24 hour isolation in the slurpydurp room with an alarm clock that goes off every hour for like 10 minutes that he either cannot turn off or doesn't want to.

I think Helen's is for two nights?

07-22-13, 08:58 AM (EST)
25. "RE: As if the rats would ever do that -- competently."
It looks like not turning the alarm off was 'doesn't want to': the rats eventually ordered Judd to cut it out. Hamsterwatch also noted he's the first hamster whose one-day solitary actually lasted one full day -- probably punishment for his having amused himself so well.

The Dingo also noted this precious not-at-all suspicious exchange.

Big Brother: Judd, McCrae, you are not allowed to talk about production

Judd: Is Elissa %$^&in' production?! That's who we were talking about!

Hmmm.

Apparently Elissa (after hitting Amanda with what the later felt was a slur and which I will not discuss because it annoyed me too on several levels) is starting to work on everyone's last nerve. Except for...

GinaMarie: I do like you

Elissa: If you're gonna be aggressive with me, I don't think we should have this conversation

Um...

And then we had this.

Aaryn: I feel I've been chastised to the point where I'm not even fun anymore, I'm not even me... people who say I victimize myself need to look in the mirror

Not one you've looked in, Aryan. Yours clearly aren't working.

In other news, McCrae and Amanda had a formal date and got showmancengaged. It was very touching. Nice ring. I give it a week.

And Amanda's targeting Howard just a little too strongly.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-13, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: As if the rats would ever do that -- competently."
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-13 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

There are some, and I am one, who can sleep thru an alarm clock.

As for Elissa becoming annoying, wel,I think we all knew that it was just a matter of time.

07-21-13, 07:44 PM (EST)
20. "RE: As if the rats would ever do that -- competently."
Countdown to Helen's curfew.

http://www.webcountdown.net/?a=zLPvmsK

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-21-13, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: As if the rats would ever do that -- competently."
LOL! Love it!

07-22-13, 07:39 AM (EST)
22. "Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
Transcribed by Jillian at FHags. Lightly edited for speech breaks and ellipses.

"Aaryn: Did you know if you're shooting guns, if you forget your earplugs, you can stick bullets in your ears.

Ginamarie: I shoot pigeons.

Aaryn: My family has a turkey shoot every year. I came in 3rd. My dad makes me do drills. I did so good on an intruder drill. I got the dummy's forehead, heart, eyes and throat.

Spencer: Do you carry a gun with you?

Aaryn: Hell yes. I have had multiple scary experiences. Middle of the night, I pull over in the gas station, because my tire pressure light was on, and I thought I had a flat. I pulled up... in this dead town... and I had a sick feeling in my stomach, like it was already a bad situation... I get out, and I turn on the tire pressure air thing... and 2 of my tires are like 10 under what they should be... I'm just shaking.. and my keys in one pocket, my pepper spray in the other... my back is to the forest.

I hear footsteps... step step step on the gravel behind me.. I turn my shoulder and there's this kid in a hoodie walking straight at me... I grabbed by door, jumped in in a flying leap.. and he stood at my door just staring at me... It was sooo scary... And I just drove away. He definitely looked like he was on drugs. After that I was like, for Christmas I want a gun. I have an all black 38, and I can shoot the hell out of that gun. I like to do it for fun."

Now let's be fair here: that can be a scary experience. Strange place, car not necessarily operational, middle of the night... a lot of people would be tense. But we're talking about Aryan. She's judgmental. She's ignorant. She's racist. And she's armed. She could wind up in a situation where she legitimately needed to defend herself -- or she could decide something innocent required her to open fire.

And we might be able to guess that anyone confronting Aryan about her charming belief system could see a slight overreaction..

07-22-13, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
So, Gina Marie, living on Staten Island, a place where gun ownership is not allowed, shoots pidgeons?

So, does she go on safaris to New Jersey?

Might be some post BB15 interest from the Staten Island police in Gina Marie.

As for Aaryn - heaven protect the good samaritan.

07-22-13, 08:56 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
Just because you need a permit doesn't mean no one owns a gun.

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2011/02/pistol-packing_island.html

There may be someplace to hunt pigeons in the area that isn't on the island. It isn't like we've stopped letting people off Staten Island to go do things other places.

07-22-13, 09:00 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
I hate being fair with these people, but she could have also meant target shooting: clay pigeons.

07-22-13, 12:07 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
Good news, you don't have to be fair with Gina, the gun ownership laws still apply, be they targets of clay or flesh.

Obviously, with all the storied roof top pidgeon afficionados in NYC, she might want to clarify this point before she gets out, or she might meet up with one or another of Snidget's illegal gun owners.

07-22-13, 12:33 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-13 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

So you are saying even the people on the Island that have permits to have guns are illegal gun owners? That because they have more gun permits than any of the other parts of New York they must have more illegal guns in the hands of the unpermitted?

Can you point out where it says no one at all can own a gun anywhere on the island as most of the Staten Island gun stats I see talks about how they have more people with permits there. So you can have a permit, but can't actually own the gun that the permit lets you have???

I guess I'm confused.

ETA: Sounds like they really really really prosecute guns owned by people without a permit, but not that if you have a permit, you can't have a gun.

07-22-13, 01:15 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-13 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

"So you are saying even the people on the Island that have permits to have guns are illegal gun owners?"

I don't think I said that.

"Can you point out where it says no one at all can own a gun anywhere on the island as most of the Staten Island gun stats I see talks about how they have more people with permits there."

I don't think I made that claim either.

Obviously if someone has a permit, they would be legal. As I understand it though, and I don't live there so I may be mistaken, gun ownership (long gun or short) by normal civilians is much more highly regulated in NYC than in other places (such as where you and I live), so much so that for all practical purposes it is illegal. Legal permits or licenses just aren't issued as a rule, and people without special needs (and I assume Gina wouldn't qualify as a special need) cannot get a permit. If I'm not mistaken on all that, it's doubtful that Gina could have an NYC license.

Where do you see Staten Island legal gun ownership stats showing wide spread legal gun ownership, much less allowing the discharge of guns on the island? (BTW, - and New Yorker's please correct me if this is just a false story about New Yorkers - when New Yorkers talk of shooting pidgeons, if they aren't talking about going to the skeet range, they are talking about shooting the roof top pidgeons of rival flocks? Isn't that what Gina would be alluding to?).

(ETA: Not going to talk about what is meant when NYCers talk about shooting "rats").

07-22-13, 02:12 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-13 AT 02:28 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-22-13 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

I guess what confused me is that I posted that Staten Island has the highest number of people with permits so there should be plenty of legal gun owners, but you responded as if all guns are illegal.

Here is a quote from the link I posted.

When it comes to legal gun possession, Staten Island is the most well-armed of the city's five boroughs per capita, according to state data.

The numbers show roughly 6,400 Staten Island residents with gun permits, indicating that Staten Islanders are more than four times as likely to have a handgun permit as residents in the rest of the city.

Just because there are a few more hoops to jump through does not, IMO, mean it is essentially illegal. I don't know about the permits for long guns, most places those are easier to get than for handguns. Even in places with strict gun laws usually it is easier to get a rifle than a pistol.

Yes, some places don't make you get a permit and don't make you register the gun, but that doesn't mean in places that do, no one can get a gun legally or no one bothers and all guns that are there are illegal.

So I was trying to figure out how we get from lots of people, the highest rate in NYC, have legal guns to she could only run into an illegal one as you seemed to think all guns are illegal there.

Now a concealed carry permit is hard to get, but I don't see how just because Gina has shot a gun it had to be illegal.

I also didn't see where she said she shot them on the rooftops, I first figured she was hunting during hunting season in a proper location. I know a lot of people go dove hunting around here, I assumed that those kinds of hunting could also include pigeons in areas where you get pigeons living out in the countryside (and I have seen pigeon flocks in rural areas).

Or at least I figured she went hunting in either a place where there was no one to report gun fire, as I don't think she'd go to a place dangerous enough where no one notices a few extra gunshots from people popping the pigeons.

07-22-13, 03:07 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
You know I have a great affection for you, and I'm not trying to give you a hard time. Well, maybe a little bit, you know, friendly like, and we have fun that way. But you've taken what was meant as a passing light hearted remark;

"Might be some post BB15 interest from the Staten Island police in Gina Marie."

and tried to turn it into a literal debate by citing statistics to the effect that maybe Gina Marie actually have a gun permit.

OK. Maybe she did. But when you consider that out of a population of up to 500,000 residents, 6400 legal owners (even much less when you subtract military, police, and security folk), there isn't a very high density of legal civilian gun ownership there, in fact it is actually very low in comarison to almost anywhere else in the US, and I think I'm justified in supposing that Gina Marie might not be among the 1.3% of the population that has one. Thus the police might me interested in talking to her post BB15.

07-22-13, 03:46 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
That is pistol registration, can't find stats on rifle/shotgun permits which are a lot cheaper and usually easier to get. I don't know many people that shoot birds (clay or otherwise) with pistols. I'm sure some do. I mean I thought usually you shoot clay ones with a long gun and actual birds with a shot gun, but maybe I'm misled.

Just for the most part from what I understand of the stereotypes (which we all know can get you in trouble) of the Burroughs is that Staten Island is kind of the Alabama of NYC so more likely than if she was let's say from the Upper East Side to be from one of the families that might do things like hunting and shooting.

I just thought it odd that the assumption is she can't have nor can possibly know anyone that owns a gun as they are illegal (rather than just annoying and expensive), I'd think her crimes against the English language would be more worthy of a police visit.

07-22-13, 04:57 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
"...the assumption is she can't have nor can possibly know anyone that owns a gun as they are illegal..."

??

I hate to keep on correcting you on this but that wasn't my assumption either. I said she "might" be in trouble. I didn't pose that opinion in absolute terms, and "...couldn't possibly..." appeared nowhere in my posts.

All firearms in NYC have to be registered, and permits are also required for all types, long guns included, although as you said, the requirements for those appear to a bit less onerous than those for getting a pistol permit. Nothing like our complete lack of permitting requirements in NC and AL for long guns. Here (AL) they are registered when bought, but no permits are required. Likely the same in NC?

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/permits/rifle_licensing_information.shtml

(BTW, a similar site exists for pistol permits which seems to completely restrict them to business owners and security people).

Skeet and real flesh birds are almost exclusively hunted with a shotgun. Besides the fact that it is extremely difficult to hit either with a rifle, the extended range of a bullet and the fact that you're usually pointing upslope poses unacceptable safety problems for other hunters and anyone living within a mile or so of the hunter.

I can accept that Staten Island may have more legal gun owners than other parts of the city, but the very restrictive requirements (even there) would still lead me to believe that if Gina Marie owns a shotgun, that she likely doesn't have a permit.

But maybe she does. Maybe she is a lot more together in RL than she is shown to be on BB15. What are the chances of that, do you think? Does she strike you as someone who could get it together enough to go thru the above referenced paperwork, and put up the approx $240 fee? There is some doubt of that IMHO.

However, some consideration should be given to turning her over to The Noah Webster Police Precinct for Murdering the English language in the first degree, such as it exists in Staten Island. And making up words based on a vague idea of something you think you heard before should be illegal too. Ah, but then we'd all have done jail time at one time or another.

07-22-13, 05:23 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-13 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

I couldn't tell that her statement said she owned the gun, and Daddy, or someone, kept her alive this long so maybe someone in her family has it together a lot more than she does. We can only hope.

I did read how heavily Staten Island seems to be about making people pay those pesky fees, so that ups my "might" to probably someone's legal gun.

Although, if illegal, given where she lives, I expect it fell off a truck. (or is that ethnic profiling)

ETA: And maybe I've had it up to here with any tiny amount of gun registration or permitting or limiting of guns or any law about guns in anyway other than everyone must be forced to be armed at all times...is the exact same thing as banning all guns and they are going door to door to take them away from you as we type, I can hear and seem them coming down my street RIGHT NOW!!!! noises might make me a little reactive. and a little prone to hyperbole. Wanders off wondering what GinaMarie would do to hyper bowl ee!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-13, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
"It isn't like we've stopped letting people off Staten Island to go do things other places"

Well those of us in the other four boroughs have tried as hard as we can.

07-22-13, 12:39 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
I did think about adding a "not for lack of trying" comment, glad to know that impulse was not misplaced.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-13, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
Perhaps we could raise the fare on the Verrazano bridge again. $15.00 doesn't seem to be keeping them over there.

07-22-13, 01:14 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
Dear gawds, don't even joke. We are rapidly approaching the point of Unemployment By Commute.

07-22-13, 01:22 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Meet Aryan Zimmerman."
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-13 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

Ala Cramer, swimming the rivers could become popular.

(ETA: I know, it's pitiful when we have to base our ideas of NYC culture on "Seinfeld".)

07-22-13, 04:05 PM (EST)
39. "Veto Meeting over."
Elissa must have decided her sister would be upset with her if she quasi-quit, and so elected to save herself. This meant we moved the nomination to America's Third Or Fourth Choice, which turned out to be --

-- GinaMarie.

I'm guessing that didn't go over too well. (It's also made the hamsters question who the hell the MVP is again.) And yes, it means the entire current crop of Widows is on the block together. GM is responding to her stress by throwing around a bunch of nasty comments concerning Candice. She's also declared that the three prettiest girls are up together and her campaigning will be limited to lounging in her bed while she thinks about Nick. So basically, about the same as usual.

Who's the target? Good question. McCrae just bet GM his $5K that she's safe. Aryan is so hated that some hamsters may already be thinking F2 partner -- but good luck both keeping her around and standing her that long. So probably KKKaitlin -- maybe. As usual, too early to tell.

07-22-13, 05:05 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Veto Meeting over."
One of the bite-you-in-the-rear lessons I've learned from past seasons is that keeping the the hated one around can result in them winning. Witness several past winners, most notably my favorite non-favorite, Malin.

Bad idea. Can backfire. Kinda like the lesson where the pawn ends up going home.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-22-13, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Veto Meeting over."
I'm sure it won't break SeeBS's heart that one of their racists is guaranteed to go home, and neither will it break the other hamsters' hearts, male or female, that there is one fewer b!tch in the house. Could be an interesting week, ha, ha.

07-22-13, 06:30 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Veto Meeting over."
Aryan is hated, but as noted there are a couple of peeps who do not see her as a threat anymore. GM is pizzin' peeps off left and right. JdoubleD as HOH wanted GM gone. But nominated KKK and Aryan to soothe the house, instead. And KKK is on everyone's radar as a threat, both physically and socially.
Could we have enough disagreement in the house as to cause a 3-way tie?
Candice/Howard/Spencer: G-Marie
Helen/Elissa/Jessie: Aaryn
Andy/Amanda/McCrae: Kaitlin
Well, knowing that JdoubleD would evict G-Marie if he could.
Will that be enough to sway some of them to choose GMarie over Aryan or KKKaitlin?

07-23-13, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Veto Meeting over."
Well, I have some news for you: for now, the plan is to get rid of Kaitlin. She's the biggest physical threat and the biggest social threat among the trio. Much as I'd love seeing Aaryn get the boot, I'd target Kaitlin as well.

07-23-13, 06:03 AM (EST)
45. "And we all agree with her!"
GinaMarie is now proclaiming that she can't wait to be voted out so she can use her interview time with Julie to 'blow #$%^ up'. Completely ignorant of the fact that no one in the cage will be able to hear her.

Meanwhile, the rest of us can't wait for her interview time with Julie so the Chenbot can inform her live on national television that she's lost her job and blow GinaMarie's entire life up.

Of course, that last won't happen: Julie will just smile and nod and run Interview 0.2 and never bring up the subject at all. But gee, it was fun to imagine for a second there, wasn't it?

Oh, and somehow GM's life is perfect without $500,000 pre-tax dollars because she has pink sneakers.

I have no idea how that works. Maybe it's like losing a million dollars while still having an unshaven head.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-13, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: And we all agree with her!"

>Meanwhile, the rest of us can't
>wait for her interview time
>with Julie so the Chenbot
>can inform her live on
>national television that she's lost
>her job and blow GinaMarie's
>entire life up.
>
>Of course, that last won't happen:
> Julie will just smile
>and nod and run Interview
>0.2 and never bring up
>the subject at all.
>But gee, it was fun
>to imagine for a second
>there, wasn't it?

Yes, it would make for a great interview and maybe we will see it because Julie will have to tell GM that the viewers nominated her.

07-23-13, 08:06 AM (EST)
47. "RE: And we all agree with her!"
I pity the pidgeons.

That's about all Gina can blow up now.

07-23-13, 08:48 AM (EST)
48. "RE: And we all agree with her!"
Julie has never displayed a great deal of confrontation in her hamster interviews, much less direct courage. I don't think telling GinaMarie she was America's Choice will do much, especially since she'll eventually learn that she was more likely America's Third Or Fourth Choice. Telling her about the loss of employment would do more -- but since when has the Chenbot ever gone for anything which would make a contestant angry? Consider Jeremy's treatment. Softball, softball, swing.

I'm prepared to not be impressed. Or would if I could be bothered to watch.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-23-13, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: And we all agree with her!"
The Chenbot has too much class to dump on somebody in a live, on-air interview. Yes, GM will probably be told she got canned from her day job for her racism on BB, but whoever tells her will do it in private, off the air. Same will happen when Aaryn gets the ax.

07-23-13, 10:50 AM (EST)
49. "Hamsters with a Death Wish"
It's the cinnamon challenge...but no one died, this time.

http://twitpic.com/d47r9o

07-24-13, 07:37 AM (EST)
52. "Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard."
Y'know how I keep saying that if the Religious Reich ever gets their way and Christianity becomes the official religion of the States, the last words heard before the final round of shooting starts will be 'Okay. Now -- which branch?' Case. In. Point.

For the record: Elissa started it and has been making the 'I should have quit' noises again. There is now general cage sentiment that the females in the Reilly family are just naturally crazy. And yet they do seem to keep getting married.

The Dingo also reports a house meeting for most of the hamsters where the gossip which had been flying behind backs finally impacted in the face. Aryan may now hate Elissa more than ever. And here you probably didn't think that was possible.

Current eviction lean remains KKKaitlin.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-13, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard."
I have no idea what has happened in the house based on that post. Elissa started what? What gossip? There's some sort of religious disagreement?

(I did get that they may evict Kaitlin.)

Not that you have to explain any of it... I just sometimes feel like I'm reading code when I read your posts about Big Brother and thought I'd express that.

07-24-13, 09:27 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard."
Sorry, but as a godless heathen, I am not capable of explaining this level of faith interaction. Also, any attempt I make to do so inevitably winds up with the device used mysteriously catching fire.

Plus even Jokers had trouble tracking this one. Apparently it started over something to do with Howard swearing on a Bible and Elissa's branch of fundamentalism doesn't think that's right. She got very loud about it. McCrae and Andy went to speak with her. She decided that in itself constituted Christian-bashing and then went on a tear about how she was being defamed and discriminated against and couldn't even read her Bible any more.

(Apparently those two laughed at some point over how loud Elissa was getting and that? Was a direct attack on all Christians everywhere, at least those of Elissa's branch, whatever that is. The fact that a gay male and one who's openly dating a Jew were doing the laughing probably didn't help.)

We then entered the 'I want to quit because I can't stay in a house with people of low character' (read: not fundamentalist Christians of unknown branch) loops until everyone was thoroughly sick of it, excepting Elissa. There may have been more bashing of Howard in there, because she does that, frequently on autopilot. Gossip flew, because the Widows are still in there and it's what they do. Also what Elissa does. GCB, y'all. McCrae decided that Elissa's deity had worked a miracle because they now wanted her gone before Howard and who thought that was possible?

I am not going to track all the gossip in the house. They don't have enough cameras. I also don't have enough patience. Or tolerance for Aryan exposure. But there was a house meeting about it in which many things were brought out in the open, most were likely denied, and the Aryan/Elissa war picked up a few more patches of scorched earth.

Oh, and in other fun news, until last night, Aryan did not know Big Brother After Dark exists.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-13, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard."
Ah. I see. Thank you. As I am also a godless heathen, I am right with you on the whole having trouble following the religious ridiculosity. Yes, I made up that word.

07-24-13, 09:33 AM (EST)
56. "RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard."
I got that the females in the Reily family are crazy.

07-24-13, 12:08 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard."
Or else putting them in the Big Brother house makes them crazy! At least, I think that's the case with Elissa. Rachel, I think she's less stable than Elissa so it wouldn't take much to get her to crack.

07-24-13, 09:20 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard."
There's a highway in east Texas that I used to travel over when I was going to school, thru a very a rural area, and in an 1/8 mile stretch there were five churches clustered together. Three Baptist, a Presbyterian, and a Methodist. All conservative Protestant Christian sects, two of which were directly across the road from each other, with a third on an adjoining property and the other two within horse hockey flinging distance.

This is in an area of fairly large farms and ranches, so there couldn't have been very many families of souls to save in that locality.

I used to wonder about the mini wars and rebellions and animosities that there must have been to cause the religious wars to rise to the level of having so many churches being built in such a scarcely populated area, and how the residents treated people from other churches. What was the atmosphere like in the local café after the various Sunday sermons? Did they snub each other, or did they make snide remarks to the detriment of the "lesser" denominations? Did kids pick on kids from families of opposing churches? Did they get into gang fights?

It sometimes happened that I would pass thru this area on Sunday mornings (once in a while the competing bells would be ringing - it was kinda cool, actually), and they would all have a attendees. I would spend a little time as I passed thru wondering about their services, whether they were pitying the poor fools who chose to listen to anyone other than their Reverend Billy Bob (making up names here), or maybe, in another service, listening to Pastor Joe Cowflop condemning the members of other churches to hell and extolling the superior virtues of his and their beliefs, who as any right minded Christian could clearly see offers the one true path to heaven.

It didn’t take much in those days to launch me into a fantasy world. It doesn't take much even today.

07-24-13, 10:14 AM (EST)
57. "RE: Holy War: Elissa vs. Howard."
It is funny how churches group together in some rural areas. I think it is if the Smiths (for example) are used to driving down this road we might get them to change congregations if they don't have to learn a new route.

I get most of my "you aren't really a Christian" flack from non-denominational types rather than larger established sects where you have to go to a specific theological seminary and be formally trained to be a minister. So I'd guess there was less of it being preached from the pulpit in that group of 5 churches than you might expect, but depending on which Baptist group the three Baptist churches are (and if any was independent) you might have seen a bit of non-ecumenical thought in that one. Now from the congregants you might hear more of it. Even when the preacher talks a good ecumenical game you still the old human us-them stuff going on.

07-24-13, 06:38 PM (EST)
60. "My poor duckie cousins"
http://twitpic.com/d4hepe

07-24-13, 07:41 PM (EST)
61. "RE: My poor duckie cousins"
Oh, you'll think of something worse which could happen to them.

In about a week.

07-24-13, 08:10 PM (EST)
62. "Because slop is cheap, that's why."
The hamsters just verified that the Never-Not pass died with Jeremy: several were hoping a new one would appear in the game.

07-25-13, 08:01 AM (EST)
63. "RE: Because slop is cheap, that's why."
We should have been allowed to vote on whether the Never-not pass died, or Jeremy.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-26-13, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Because slop is cheap, that's why."
And once Ginamarie is granted freedom he's going to wish his slop free pass was good outside the house.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •