The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #15 Week #6 Live Feeds: Unendurable."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-13, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #15 Week #6 Live Feeds: Unendurable."
Eleven hamsters on a wheel.

Took them long enough.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Feed up Snidget 08-01-13 1
 Falling off Snidget 08-01-13 2
   RE: Falling off Snidget 08-01-13 3
 Three left on the wheel Snidget 08-01-13 4
   RE: Three left on the wheel michel 08-01-13 5
 RE: Big Brother #15 Week #6 Live Fe... Snidget 08-01-13 6
 Two Left Snidget 08-01-13 7
 HOH is.... Snidget 08-01-13 8
   RE: HOH is.... Estee 08-02-13 9
       RE: HOH is.... kingfish 08-02-13 10
           RE: HOH is.... Wacko Jacko 08-02-13 11
           MVP nom is.... tribephyl 08-03-13 16
               RE: MVP nom is.... Estee 08-03-13 17
 RE: Big Brother #15 Week #6 Live Fe... mrc 08-02-13 12
   RE: Big Brother #15 Week #6 Live Fe... Estee 08-03-13 15
 Nominees are: Estee 08-03-13 13
   RE: Nominees are: Belle Book 08-03-13 14
 MVP nom Amanda & POV winner Jessie suzzee 08-03-13 18
   RE: MVP nom Amanda & POV winner Jes... Estee 08-04-13 19
       RE: MVP nom Amanda & POV winner Jes... suzzee 08-04-13 20
           RE: MVP nom Amanda & POV winner Jes... personofinterest 08-05-13 21
 GinaMarie vs. English. Estee 08-07-13 22
   RE: GinaMarie vs. English. Snidget 08-07-13 23
       RE: GinaMarie vs. English. kingfish 08-07-13 25
           RE: GinaMarie vs. English. Estee 08-07-13 26
               RE: GinaMarie vs. English. suzzee 08-08-13 36
           RE: GinaMarie vs. English. Snidget 08-07-13 29
               RE: GinaMarie vs. English. kingfish 08-07-13 32
       The blog entry. Estee 08-07-13 28
 Those things you don't joke about Snidget 08-07-13 24
   RE: Those things you don't joke abo... Estee 08-07-13 27
       RE: Those things you don't joke abo... kingfish 08-07-13 31
   RE: Those things you don't joke abo... michel 08-07-13 33
   RE: Those things you don't joke abo... suzzee 08-08-13 37
 Weds seg 2 Snidget 08-07-13 30
 A subtle hint. Estee 08-08-13 34
   RE: A subtle hint. kingfish 08-08-13 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-13, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Feed up"
Everyone still wheeling.

Sexting Alterego by Pepe LePew

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-01-13, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Falling off"
First off...jokers falls off the interwebs.

Spencer, Candice, Helen and Elissa off per Dingo's fb page

08-01-13, 10:30 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Falling off"
Judd and Andy are off as well.

08-01-13, 10:32 PM (EST)
4. "Three left on the wheel"
McCrae, Jessie and GinaMarie

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-13, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Three left on the wheel"
We'll have an interesting HOH with those 3!!!!
Jessie would have to start playing.

GM would continue the reign of terror.

I'm not sure why McCrae would want to win though. Impress is fiancée? I guess people told them to get a room and he took it literally...

Who got the 5K?

08-01-13, 10:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #6 Live Feeds: Unendurable."
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-13 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

Prize boxes.

Helen won the money Dingo says BBQ with drinks for her and 3 hg.
Spencer has some kind of megaphone.

Candice has the third box.

McCrae says they get the BBQ begin, cue Dingo's Smackdown count.

08-01-13, 10:50 PM (EST)
7. "Two Left"
McCrae vs GinaMarie

GM says she'll give McManda the HOH room.

08-01-13, 11:07 PM (EST)
8. "HOH is...."
Gina Marie.

08-02-13, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HOH is...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-13 AT 07:19 AM (EST)

So other than extending the illness for much of the collective audience by another week, this also makes the nominations easy to call: Candice & Andy with Aryan as America's Not-Choice.

Or, y'know, whoever Helen wants.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-13, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HOH is...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-13 AT 08:30 AM (EST)

Early eviction line: Candice

Candice will be booted in a unanimous vote.

She doesn't stand a chance without Howard as a filter between her and the others.

And somehow, and who would have ever thunk it, Aryan will survive yet again.

(Actually, I'm thinking that Amanda will be America's Nom. again.)

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-02-13, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: HOH is...."
Whoever works the best with Aayrn may be the winning team. You have:

Amanda/McCrae/Andy
Helen/Elissa/Jessie

That appears to be Team Amanda. Then does GM join forces.

Judd is somewhere in between. Team Amanda?

My guess is Candice goes home this week and probably Spencer next as no one really seems to want to work with them.

GM needs to start thinking how to shake things up because she needs to to become a power player. All the people she can build a meaningful alliance with are getting picked off.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-13, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "MVP nom is...."
(Actually, I'm thinking that Amanda will be America's Nom. again.)

*ding*ding*ding* We have a winner!
"America" chose to nominate Amanda.

08-03-13, 06:44 PM (EST)
17. "RE: MVP nom is...."
Not good. The Mindless Minions have a lot more power than we thought. Combine their forces with frau offended by mere existence and Amanda could go up pretty much every non-HoH week.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-13, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #6 Live Feeds: Unendurable."
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-13 AT 01:37 PM (EST)

ETA: link

Apparently, there was a long fight last night that was pretty ugly. Howard's reputation also seems to be taking a hit.

ext thing we know, Jessie's crying because it's unfair and everyone's against her.. that led to Amanda going off on her about last night's flipping plot, and then on Candice, and Amanda brought up the alleged "f*** the sh*t out of you" comment by Howard, which sent Candice into a tailspin.

Re the Howard comment from @hamsterwatch "8/1 5:02am F2 Howard to Candice, about him (and his boys?) 'we gonna find a chick, we gonna f**** the sh*t out of her' & laughs"

That was followed by a short round of Helen versus Candice, and then things really rolled into the sewer when the backyard opened and Amanda and Jessie went at it with lower blows than we've ever had before.. only one part of that was heard on feeds, and then we had either fishies or the HOH room as the two of them raged on for at least an hour, with only "you're a psychopath" heard from Amanda when someone opened the door.

"Fight Night Galore" http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

A Slice of Manga

08-03-13, 01:35 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #6 Live Feeds: Unendurable."
The Dingo now has some information suggesting the Thursday live show was only plausibly so -- by several hours -- and some of the fish flashes may have been from hamsters talking about hidden events.

We've had evidence of deep misogyny from Howard before this. And yet... look at what his edit wrought. The rats have to be terrified at this point of having a cage full of hamsters no one can stand to watch. I'm surprised they're not focusing more on Judd.

It would be nice to think this would all lead some kind of change in Casting which wasn't for the worse. I'm not about to start thinking that.

08-03-13, 09:12 AM (EST)
13. "Nominees are:"
Jessie and Candice.

Gee, wonder who's the target.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-03-13, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Nominees are:"
Right now, it's Candice. I hope she wins the POV competition. Then both Aryan and GinaMarie can grind their teeth and Jessie can go home.

BTW, I think Aryan the Racist Witch is going to be the MVP nominee. I voted for her up to 10 times so I hope this happens.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-03-13, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "MVP nom Amanda & POV winner Jessie"
Amanda is losing it, McManda is getting shaky,GM's talking Spencer for replacement nom. Now all they need is some wine.

08-04-13, 09:48 AM (EST)
19. "RE: MVP nom Amanda & POV winner Jessie"
This turned out to be the Pass The Prize/Punishment annual recycling. (Jessie did the best at a tossing game and presumably picked last.) The full non-Veto list:

Spencer has a vacation in the Bahamas.

Candice is stuck in a clown suit (with wig and nose) for a week. (As she's still the primary target, this has a good chance to put another chapter on The Course Of The Costume.) She's been having fun with it -- which has been driving Aryan nuts. America's Racist wanted Candice to be humiliated by having to wear the outfit: instead, Candice has been treating life as her personal circus. Aryan is not taking it well.

Judd got $5k, which will get him a lot of Walmart gift cards.

Amanda won Fifty Shades Of Orange. This replaces the chum bath: when a sound goes off, she has to go outside and get coated with spray tan. Lots and lots of spray tan.

GineMarie is wearing a Dog Cone Of Shame and will be stuck in it for two days. You know the protective devices used to keep canines from scratching at head wounds? Right. (She was allowed to pad out the neck with a towel.) Spencer has been rolling food down to her. See Hamsterwatch if you want a look at her new style. She's actually being a very good sport about it.

It sounds like Amanda and Candice had a fight during the competition. (There's also an imaginary one involved: people are freaking out over something they think Amanda said on the feeds -- which, on footage review, turns out to never have been uttered. Not that such stops anyone.) That battle continues on multiple fronts.

McCrae has called Amanda on the parannoying and beyond, and his non-fiance finally admitted she has an anger management problem. Step #1.

And Spencer continues to Say Things. That union cushioning must be nice...

08-04-13, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: MVP nom Amanda & POV winner Jessie"
Passing thought, I wonder if GM's cone of shame echoes her own voice. That on top of a soon to be shortened HOH should send her off the nearest high rise.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

personofinterest 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-05-13, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: MVP nom Amanda & POV winner Jessie"
I wonder if that cone makes her voice project even more - like Spencer's megaphone. I bet the hamsters ALL wish they had mute buttons!

08-07-13, 02:13 PM (EST)
22. "GinaMarie vs. English."
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-13 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

According to her, English won.

She had to write her Twitter posts and HoH blog -- and it made her cry. Because she can't spell. Because she doesn't have the grasp of grammar. Because it made her feel stupid.

I'm in a horrible position right now. Rachel's blog and those of others who had trouble with the concept were funny because those writers didn't realize they weren't quite pulling it off. And I don't like GinaMarie, no matter how good a sport she's been about the dog cone and the Imitate GM Party -- there was a real one -- but I almost have to feel sympathy for someone who runs up against something they can't do, admits that lack, and has to force through it anyway.

I have not gone to the CBS HoH Blog page to see what she posted. I want someone else to go first and scout.

08-07-13, 04:45 PM (EST)
23. "RE: GinaMarie vs. English."
I saw some screencaps of her melt down and I think the pain she felt from having to do the blog is real.

It does look like the writing of someone who does have a mild learning disability when it comes to writing, to me.

That she knows that she can't do it (and her word choice problems while speaking) in my arm chair diagnosis office indicate that the IQ is probably a fair amount higher than the language ability might otherwise indicate. How much is a learning disability vs really bad schooling I don't know, but I'd bet she is one of those who is bright enough that they get OK grades and may not get the extra help they need to really succeed at writing/language skills.

I really do feel for her over this. Usually if you are bright enough to know you really suck at something you have figured out how to make sure people don't know about it, and in this case she couldn't hide it. That tends to be very painful.

08-07-13, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: GinaMarie vs. English."
Learning problems are one thing, but the bigoted attitude (and those remarks) is another. And her hot-to-cold-to-hot attitude shifts toward others as well as her over the top remonstrations seem to me to reflect a deeper problem with her ability to socialize with others. I think she is mentally at sea, feels very insecure, and tries to overcompensate. This may all stem from her self realization that she is disadvantaged learning wise. Her lack of understanding of the reality of her and Nick’s relationship is indicative of a very insecure person. IMO.

I think possibly that her willingness to follow Ayran’s lead with the bigoted things she says shows her desperate desire to be accepted, and to find an alpha chick to follow.

That's all from my arm chair, too. The soft stuffed recliner kind.

08-07-13, 05:29 PM (EST)
26. "RE: GinaMarie vs. English."
Oh, believe me, I've been paying attention to what's been emerging from their mouths. The most recent FHags reviews aren't exactly happy reading. You know things are bad when Aryan is calling your comments racist.

(Warning: non-PG!3 transcripts ahead.)

http://fagshags.yuku.com/topic/562/Big-Brother-USA-Who-wants-to-see-my-KKK-room?page=17

This just happens to be a topic I can have a little natural sort of sympathy on. It's the hamster in question which makes that potential emotion weird.

It's very possible that what GM needs most in her life is a different crowd. But this one isn't it. And when she finds out she's lost her job...

08-08-13, 10:09 AM (EST)
36. "RE: GinaMarie vs. English."
I read down through that thread and between GM & Amanda's other comments, Aryan's earlier ones pale in comparison. How did her mother's PR team get those two on board?

08-07-13, 07:19 PM (EST)
29. "RE: GinaMarie vs. English."
Well she has mentioned issues with bulimia and some feedsters think they have seen evidence she might still be having active issues with that.

So I think she certainly has some insecurities and issues that make her not quite healthy up there.

If you add a bit of learning issues that also tends to ramp up the insecurities. I was just noting that her ability to know she can't write well does to me indicate more of a learning disability issue than not able to learn issue, or willfully ignorant about writing issue.

I do think she has a stuck at 14-15 emotionally vibe about her. Too willing to go along to be accepted, the depth of the crush. A lot of times people with some kind of compulsive problem (addiction, eating disorders, etc.) do tend to stop developing emotionally. So I do think there is some of that going on.

At least when it comes to the pain she felt after writing the blog, I do feel for her, and that can be something that people don't get evaluated and may not know they need to (they may just agree that they are too stupid to be able to, rather than they have the smarts but need additional tools to get the job done). It is usually a little more obvious that one should know that bulimia is not normal and something to get help for. Not that everyone does, but it is a little more obvious to be something that one would at least know there is a problem that can be treated.

08-07-13, 09:55 PM (EST)
32. "RE: GinaMarie vs. English."
I do agree that there is some cause for sympathy for her. Social insecurities, overcompensating, wanting to fit in, learning disabilities - those frailties are all too human and I imagine that almost everyone shares them to some degree.

As abhorrent as some of the things she says are, I get the feeling that she's saying some of that stuff mainly for effect and to be like and to be accepted by her lead dog Aryan.

But pink spikes with jeans with fashionably worn holes? And that pink hat with the long ears? Those I can't forgive. And IMO they just scream overcompensating.

08-07-13, 05:44 PM (EST)
28. "The blog entry."
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-13 AT 05:48 PM (EST)

Unedited. The only thing I did was make sure a word would show up -- then, after I saw how it came out in the site's window, fixed a smiley.

"OMG BBVX this weeks been crazy!!!! i can't believe I'm had the honor of being HOH!!! Its awesome my BB Bunny gave me my key hahahah soooooo awesome it was perfect !!!

the only thing that could of made being HOH perfect was having Nick here to share it with me :-(((. I miss him like crazy . but i know he's routing me on back home and is super duper proud of me … if you ever see that "Blue Hat" it means i'm thinking of you and knowing your still with me in this crazy house . Nick you made me feel so special and always made me smile and laugh. you are such an amazing guy . i don't know how I'm living here without you lol. just know i'm playing nice, staying cool, and working hard for us . i'll see you soon !!!

First night as HOH was AMAZING!!!! everyone got to see my pic and all my cool ass stuff ! Being HOH is amazing !!! but it not all sunshine and rainbows … you know you have to nom 2 house guest and thats one of my hardest jobs. but it a dirty job an somebody's Got to do it !!!

Last but not least i Finally got my hair dyed thanks to Elissa . she rocks !!!! It came out amazing . Whooo hooooo !!!

i'll leave off on this note . I coundt be happier living in the Big brother House . I met the most amazing people and maybe even found the man of my dreams ! i coundt of asked for anything more , even though theres ups and downs and you miss your family and friends back at home. I feel truly blessed for bing here and living my dreams . I thank you all so much , I may not be the best writer but i try lol. thank you to my friends and family back at home in staten island new york … thank you all so much you i love you !!! Well i guess I'm all done … i love all you BB fans… keep watching its gonna get even more wild and crazy ohhhhh and it you like think of me and give me some luck so i can be the next MVP lol. thank you all so much"

08-07-13, 04:54 PM (EST)
24. "Those things you don't joke about"
http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/07/big-brother-contestant-spencer-cops-child-porn-joke-police-investigation/

Child porn is one of those. Especially if you are really specific about what kind is your favorite...

08-07-13, 05:42 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Those things you don't joke about"
The Dingo has been consistently describing Spencer as the crazy uncle at a family dinner who says one out-of-nowhere horrific thing and makes the rest of the night awkward for everyone with no escape possible. That image just got a lot worse.

His union must be cringing right now. He could get away with the racism. This? Mo.

08-07-13, 09:44 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Those things you don't joke about"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-13 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

His union isn't cringing over this. He essentially has a job for life thanks to union protection.

The unions forced train companies to keep Brakemen on the job even after the advent of braking systems that eliminated their job, which originally was applying brakes to individual cars. They have been given a few other jobs to do around an on trains, but they are still called brakemen.

Even conductors have very little to do on freight trains, but a conductor's job (as is the brakeman's) job is secure for life.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-13, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Those things you don't joke about"
Now that is sick, disgusting really even if it was a joke.

08-08-13, 10:11 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Those things you don't joke about"
Didn't anyone tell these idiots they were being watched? I'm getting totally grossed out by the lot and I'm starting to wish they wouldn't evict any more of them. Just weld the door shut.

08-07-13, 08:25 PM (EST)
30. "Weds seg 2"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-13 AT 08:25 PM (EST)

wrong thresd

08-08-13, 08:44 AM (EST)
34. "A subtle hint."
CBS tweeted this image.

Goodbye, MVP/third nomination.

I'm not sure the hamsters are expecting week-in-an-hour this time: there hasn't been much capture of anticipation talk. This one could actually take more than just the recruits by surprise -- and I do wonder if the reset will mean Julie tells them it's been the voters for a few weeks. Probably not, unless the rats decide to protect Judd. And if that happens... well, Amanda will freak. I don't think she'll deal well with America Hates Me.

On the other hand, it'll give her a chance to master the art of talking with both feet in her mouth.

08-08-13, 08:52 AM (EST)
35. "RE: A subtle hint."
Just when I was beginning to like the MVP twist, and the way it played on their thinking.

I think this was a good twist.

(Snidget has a plan for me).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •