The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #15 Week #5 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-13, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #15 Week #5 ECST"
Discuss CBS's version of the Reign of Terror Aaryn on this thread until the West Coast sees the edited version of events for themselves.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Seg 1 Snidget 07-28-13 1
 Seg 2 Snidget 07-28-13 2
 Seg 3 Snidget 07-28-13 3
   RE: Seg 3 kingfish 07-29-13 8
 RE: Big Brother #15 Week #5 ECST michel 07-28-13 4
   RE: Big Brother #15 Week #5 ECST kingfish 07-29-13 9
       RE: Big Brother #15 Week #5 ECST michel 07-29-13 10
           RE: Big Brother #15 Week #5 ECST kingfish 07-29-13 11
 Seg 4 Snidget 07-28-13 5
 Seg 5 Snidget 07-28-13 6
   RE: Seg 5 kingfish 07-29-13 7
       RE: Seg 5 suzzee 07-29-13 12
 Weds night. Snidget 07-31-13 13
   RE: Weds night. michel 07-31-13 18
 Weds seg 2 Snidget 07-31-13 14
 Weds seg 3 Snidget 07-31-13 15
   RE: Weds seg 3 michel 07-31-13 19
 Weds seg 4 Snidget 07-31-13 16
 Weds seg 5 Snidget 07-31-13 17
   RE: Weds seg 5 kingfish 08-01-13 20
 Thursday Snidget 08-01-13 21
   RE: Thursday michel 08-01-13 27
 Thursday Seg 2 Snidget 08-01-13 22
 Thursday Seg 3 Snidget 08-01-13 23
   RE: Thursday Seg 3 michel 08-01-13 30
 Thursday Seg 4 Snidget 08-01-13 24
   RE: Thursday Seg 4 michel 08-01-13 28
       RE: Thursday Seg 4 Snidget 08-01-13 31
 HOH Comp...Bull in a China Shop Snidget 08-01-13 25
   RE: HOH Comp...Bull in a China Shop Snidget 08-01-13 26
       RE: HOH Comp...Bull in a China Shop michel 08-01-13 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-28-13, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Seg 1"
AA: I don't get why you hate me so much.

She is so proud to get them on her side (prove to them how much of a goat I am so they will drag me along)

Andy: Kaitlin broke a land-speed record getting out of the house.

AA shows how much Kaitlin was the stronger person by winning HOH.

Elissa is not happy, and supposedly speechless.

Helen says she gets to pick the nominees, Howard and Spencer.

Candice wants to have a breakdown over Aaryn's perfect score.

Candice and Howard discuss how much this sucks, and the deal Aaryn made to stay in the house.

Spencer wants to know if he is safe. Aaryan says the game isn't about playing with the people you respect. I have to do what the house wants. Spencer not happy with the spin.

Helen not sure how Candice knew about the deal and they think Elissa told. So they talk about sending Elissa home.

Who wants to see my HOH room? *crickets*

Clownie is back., and they got Aaryn saying Axed. Candice doesn't know how she will make it through the week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-28-13, 09:27 PM (EST)
2. "Seg 2"
Those aren't soap bubbles in that bubble bath.

Spencer working Aaryn again. Arguing for a power shift. Aaryn talks about all the deals she made to stay in the house. Spencer wants her to keep her options open.

Howard trying to get the target off his back. Aa tells everyone about the deals she made that she is mad that anyone other than her told anyone about. Shake the game up Howard says.

07-28-13, 09:41 PM (EST)
3. "Seg 3"
CBS pimping summer replacement show Have/Have Not competition.

BB Evidence room. Brain busting challenge. Get all the evidence and balance on their desk for an advantage in part two. Losers in part two are the have nots.

Unexpectedly Unforgettable.

Orange team stacked as they wenat and got it done first. Even with Elissa and Aaryn on the same team.

Green Team Second

Purple Team Third.

Grab confidential envelopes. Her character remembers everything she sees. Remember where you found the evidence in the evidence locker.

First two teams with items in the original positions will be the Haves.

First place gets photos of the placements of 10 of the items went. Second place 9 items. Third place only 8 items.

Orange Team first. Andy is a have. They had 2 wrong to start.

Green team has 6 wrong.

Purple has 2 wrong.

Purple figures it out first.

GM who was saying she was never a not, IS a not.

GM, Judd, Candice, Amanda are the Have Nots.

GM says she jinxed herself.

America's Vote. For Have Nots next week.

Mung Beans and Mackerel
Parsnips and Pumpernickel
Figs and Falafel.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-13, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Seg 3"
Weird choices, as usual.

So far they haven't told us what the results of have-not food choices have been.

If I were silly enough to vote on this I would have picked Mung beans and mackeral.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-13, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #5 ECST"
>Discuss CBS's version of the Reign
>of Terror Aaryn

Unless the feeds showed something completely different, we'd have to say that it's Helen's reign of terror. She's running that house and was even considering going after Elyssa. I'm afraid power has gone to her head and that she is starting to play too hard too fast.

07-29-13, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #5 ECST"
Agree. She is still (to me) the odds-on candidate to win this year, but what she's doing (at least as shown) is hurting her chances.

07-29-13, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #5 ECST"
I'd put Judd and Andy ahead of Helen but then again, I am almost only going by the live show. Maybe Judd and Andy are on some radars that I haven't seen.

07-29-13, 06:56 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #5 ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-13 AT 06:56 PM (EST)

Yeah, they look good too. I look at the houseguests who are active enough to be navigating their own path thru the roiling waters without just floating thru, or over-playing, and who seem sharp enough that they might be able to avoid hitting the emotional reefs in the upcoming weeks.

That would leave Judd out unless he is underplaying a canny game play technique, but Andy might be in the running. Or just floating, not necessarily a bad technique despite the Reilly badmouth.

07-28-13, 09:51 PM (EST)
5. "Seg 4"
Elissa wants a gym, no good rooms for yoga. Found options all over the house, will do it anywhere. Shows her with the saran wrap. Uses it to tune everyone out.

Candice says it is likely Spencer and Howard up. Not sure if she should stay quiet or not.

Power move would be to put up McManda.

Candice goes up to talk to Aaryn. AA says she has to make the most number of people happy.

AA has a Candice Switch, she doesn't exist in her world. She would never put them up reports Candice to Howie, so now I'm going to go on the block. Candice doesn't care anymore, and peeving at and peeving off Howie. She wants to be left alone.

Andy, Howard has to go. Aaryn says Elissa will put me up, but then they say the next week she would be gone. Spencer and Howard are pot stirrers.

Hoh is awesome, but stressful. Have to be careful because everyone is going to be after her.

07-28-13, 09:55 PM (EST)
6. "Seg 5"
Aaryn wears the bear shirt for the nominations.

Ginamarie is safe
Jessie is safe
Andy is safe
Elissa is safe
Candice is safe
Helen is safe
McCrae is safe
Amanda is safe
Judd is safe

Spencer and Howard are nominated.

07-29-13, 11:13 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Seg 5"
Well, Aryan seems to have made the best nominations she could, from her stand point. And she managed to point out to the nominees that this week she was Helen's (and Elissa's?) puppet doing what she had promised, shifting the blame to them. She's going to skate thru this HOH relatively undamaged.

At least she didn't dig the hole any deeper for herself.

I can't believe that with her impulsiveness, selfish motivations, and lack of self-awareness that Aryan didn't attempt to take advantage of Elissa's inability to defend herself in the Veto competition this week by nominating her.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-29-13, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Seg 5"
The fear of MVP I would guess. Elissa has almost achieved mystic status as the one who noms without HOH and I think Aryan is doing her best to keep the target off of her.

Thanks sweetie! You brite up my world

07-31-13, 08:13 PM (EST)
13. "Weds night."
Recappage.

Howard the target, Spencer the pawn, but so what if he goes.

Helen so excited Aaryn did what she said, celebrate before GM comes in, says she is excited she is not on the block.

Elissa shocked she wasn't nominated.

Amanda came up, she said do you know how long I've wanted those two up on the block?

Howard talking to God in the Have Not Room. Jessie comes in to talk to him and she's crying over his nomination? She says the money would change his life.

Dramatic music. Spencer talking to McCrae. McCrae wants to separate Howard and Spencer and thinks Spencer could be loyal to him. He says he wanted GM and Elissa up, but is lying, and Spencer doesn't buy it. He says McCrae wants Howard out because Macmanda can't control him.

Howard has something to say to everyone, with some realness and facts. and starts with the metaphors and the what not and the even questionable.

Spencer says the speech was a flop. Howard says the message was delivered and received.

Post speech, they are all confused. Amanda happy that everyone thinks Howard was coming after them.

07-31-13, 09:11 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Weds night."
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-13 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

That speech was truly puzzling. I have no idea what Howard was trying to say. It sounded like he wanted people to dismiss everything bad that others were saying about him but it really meandered all over the place.

07-31-13, 08:26 PM (EST)
14. "Weds seg 2"
Did howard get the MVP parannoying going on.

Veto players pickage. Who is the MVP nominee? It is ....

Amanda. She is pissed, and then Howard is the MVP. Howard says someone loves him. She is a bigger threat than me.

Helen wonders who is the MVP, Amanda is not the one going home

Additional players are...Candice, Can we evict her earrings. And Jessie playing as well.

Host is Helen.

McCrae parannoys at Spencer so he'll go for the Veto and beat Howard at it.

They are sure the MVP is not America.

Spencer, Candice and Howard think it is Elissa. Amanda says put up on the block anonymously is driving her crazy.

Amanda talks to Howard who says he is not the MVP. And Howard talks in circles again. He thinks he is shooting straight, Amanda says she can't manipulate him, he has to go.

07-31-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
15. "Weds seg 3"
Andy having some hammock Zen time with himself. He is attacked by a bird.

Helen in a weird wig, Meet me in the BB Time Lab.

A wrinkle in time, the first veto has been destroyed, you have to rebuild it. Enter the Time thingy. They locked them in a closet!

Come out and it is Jurassic Park. Search for stone fragments to rebuild the veto stone. Puzzle pieces match the color on their belt/uniform.

Aaryn doesn't like puzzles. No one seems to be doing very well.

Amanda is starting to get it, Spencer putting it into high gear...Amanda missing some pieces. Spencer pulls ahead.

And he is missing a piece. He finds it and wins!

Back through the cheezy special effects.

Amanda is bummed, but at least Howard is still on the block. Howard says it will be a tought week. Aaryn doesn't want to get more blood on her hands.

07-31-13, 09:15 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Weds seg 3"
What was the point of that scene with Andy in the hammock? Is he so boring that they have nothing interesting to show from him?

OTOH, that was one of the few interesting BB challenges. Not sure why they needed the time traveling gimmick but the challenge itself was good.

07-31-13, 08:49 PM (EST)
16. "Weds seg 4"
Aaryn starts the #BlameCandice. She is the source of all troubles.

Candice figures she will be the replacement nominee. Aaryn can't think for herself and Helen is the puppetmaster.

Candice decides to go talk to Helen. Helen says it is up to Aaryn. Candice says a lot of deals have been made, y'all are running stuff.

Well that went well...

If you start rumors that Helen is controlling the house then Helen will control the house and get you out.

07-31-13, 08:55 PM (EST)
17. "Weds seg 5"
Spencer wishes he had two vetoes. Candice worried she will be the replacement nominee.

Time for the veto meeting.

Spencer is using it on himself. Candice, saddle up. The veto meeting is adjourned.

Candice thinks Helen and Elissa have a hand in this. Amanda says this gets the focus off of her. Have to turn the house against Amanda.

08-01-13, 08:11 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Weds seg 5"
Amanda asks America "Did you put me up?"

(Tee hee.)

08-01-13, 09:16 PM (EST)
21. "Thursday"
Many Many Many hours of blocked feeds. Various conspiracy theories and desperate hopes wandering around the interwebs.

Julie doing a brief recap, then a longer recap.

Sounds like an endurance comp as most people guessed based on how long they've been locked out of the backyard.

3 strong players on the block according to Julie. Spencer gunning for Amanda. Amanda says no one trusts Howard. Howard targeting Amanda.

Howard complains that Candice is too negative. Spencer trying to get the underlings to vote with him. GM wants Howard out.

They are working on Andy to get Amanda out as well as Judd.

Spencer promises Candice he's keeping her and Howard safe.

Andy tells Amanda about the flipping the house. She's nervousing.

Amanda tells Spencer she knows what he is doing. And she says she has the numbers. He says he doesn't have the numbers, and he doesn't give a bleep. They are getting heated.

Drama music. Helen overheard Spencer and Amanda, Spencer says he is trying to get out Candice. Helen trying to hurt Spencer's game.

She's going to have a Keep It Real with Candy Moment. So she calls a house meeting. Spencer says that puts a target on Candace's back. Keep my name out your mouth.

Tense music Jessie and Aaryn. Jessie fears Candice's attacking thing. #BlameCandice. Aaryn really wants to evict Candice.

08-01-13, 10:22 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Thursday"
Candice had 2 allies, Howard and Spencer so calling a meeting against Spencer was incredibly dumb but wow! did it ever kill Spencer's game! Of course, he'll probably win HOH but after that?

08-01-13, 09:26 PM (EST)
22. "Thursday Seg 2"
Talk with the houseguests. 42 days, nearly halfway through.

A lot of babies have been born. Current events quiz. Nothing on the line.

Saw Brittney was pregnant, baby girl. Does her daughter's name rhyme with funny or silly, Tilly.

Kimye's baby girl. Which direction went with her name. Sunshine, North or Doll.

Biggest Baby news, royal baby. Prince or Princess. Had a prince.

Jesse what do you miss most. Her dog.
Judd, what are you homesick for. Miss family and friends and dog.

Back in a moment for the live vote.

Is there more to Judd than meets the eye.

Englewood. Team Judd signs everywhere. Huge fan. Made the front page of the paper. the Mayor is interviewed. Subtitled guy interviewed as well.

Live vote next.

08-01-13, 09:34 PM (EST)
23. "Thursday Seg 3"
Amanda Candice or Howard, who will walk back out.

Amanda. Hi to family friends, not ready to go yet, experience is amazing, shout out to McCrae, scary, thank you to GM for calming me down, help you keep me here, have a Jewish wedding.

we are BB engaged.

Candice, hi to both my Mom's all my bestie boos. You know I'm one tough cookie, not ready to go home. Vote with your hearts. Howie my best friend why we are on the block together.

Howard, thanks god family, pastor and church. I love all of you, relationships, vote with your own mind and gut, and not because you are playing it safe. I'll be a fighter if I say, if that is a threat oh well.

Helen - Howard
Elissa - Howard, sadly
Spencer - Candice, bestie boo
McCrae - Howard
Andy - Howard
Judd - Howard
GinaMarie - Howard
Jessie - Howard, sadly

News after the break. Live HOH next as well.

08-01-13, 10:40 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Thursday Seg 3"
"we are BB engaged"

That has to be one of the weirdest things ever.

08-01-13, 09:45 PM (EST)
24. "Thursday Seg 4"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-13 AT 09:46 PM (EST)

Amanda 0 votes

Howard evicted 7-1.

Getting some hugs. Was that Julie caught talking to production?

They all look so sad. Why such a threat? Physical nature, more mental. Power in the house and you go against it. Helen, Amanda, McCrae. Tried to get with the power, with the MC early, and then on the outs, not getting in there.

Weeks ago when exposed, when she named it and you lied to her. I'm a loyal person. Get with an alliance, and we could have made it work, tried to save face. She was like I can't trust this guy again.

Julie asks him about the racist things said. Outside can walk away, can't go anywhere, it is hard. Thank God Candice was there.

Tells him America was the BB MVP and we are it again this week.

Why not confront it? Didn't want anyone to see my temper, and not go down to their level.

Goodbye from
Spencer, hate it
Amanda, getting you out has been exhausting, you are manipulative
Helen, what am I going to do without you, heavy hand it getting you out. Good stand up man.
Candice, Howie boo, my best friend, hope we can continue our friendship and go sailing.

I thought it was a showmance. There is a bond there, we will be great friends, we needed each other in there. Could not go against her. I'd rather look at myself in the mirror than stay in the house.

08-01-13, 10:27 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Thursday Seg 4"
"Was that Julie caught talking to production?"

What happened? I missed it.

At least, Julie isn't shying away from the racism in the house. With Howard saying how tough it was, there is no way to avoid it in the coming weeks when the culprits walk out.

08-01-13, 11:28 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Thursday Seg 4"
It was just a few words like she was agreeing or saying yes to doing something. I'm guessing Production said something in her ear and they didn't cut her mic before she responded.

08-01-13, 09:55 PM (EST)
25. "HOH Comp...Bull in a China Shop"
Stay on your barrel and hold onto your bull as long as possible. let go and it will break your china and you will be out.

Barrel rolls.

Helen having problems. Elissa has an amazing save.

Some really struggling.

All be happy to know, there will be no Have Nots!

Candice going to have a lot of bacon and fried chicken.

Proposition, first three to fall off get to open one of the boxes on the hay stakes, one of the boxes has $5,000.

They seem to be getting the hang of it.

08-01-13, 09:58 PM (EST)
26. "RE: HOH Comp...Bull in a China Shop"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-13 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

Busy Week, same schedule as usual up until Thursday.

Double eviction episode on Thurs.

Tighten your grip, the bulls about to run a whole lot faster.

08-01-13, 10:31 PM (EST)
29. "RE: HOH Comp...Bull in a China Shop"
With 11 people left at the halfway point, there will have to be a few more double eviction weeks. It works better on BB than on Survivor because of the live aspect. On Survivor, it makes us spend way too much time at TC while on BB we feel the hectic pace of the game.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •