The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #15 Week #2 Live Feeds"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-13, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #15 Week #2 Live Feeds"
I'll start it, but I don't know if I can stick it out.

HOH competition playing out at the start of the feeds, and I don't have a good feeling about this.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 It's armaggedon (....outta here!) tribephyl 07-03-13 1
   RE: It's armaggedon (....outta here... Belle Book 07-04-13 3
 Firing #3 Snidget 07-04-13 2
   RE: Firing #3 michel 07-04-13 4
 Union Pacific Snidget 07-06-13 5
   RE: Union Pacific KwietOne 07-06-13 6
       RE: Union Pacific Snidget 07-06-13 7
           RE: Union Pacific Estee 07-07-13 10
 And the filth just keeps spewing Snidget 07-07-13 8
   RE: And the filth just keeps spewin... Belle Book 07-07-13 9
   RE: And the filth just keeps spewin... kingfish 07-08-13 11
       RE: And the filth just keeps spewin... Wacko Jacko 07-08-13 12
       RE: And the filth just keeps spewin... Snidget 07-08-13 13
       RE: And the filth just keeps spewin... Belle Book 07-08-13 14
           RE: And the filth just keeps spewin... kingfish 07-08-13 15
               RE: And the filth just keeps spewin... Belle Book 07-08-13 16
               RE: And the filth just keeps spewin... Snidget 07-08-13 17
 Hatred: the lowlight reel. Estee 07-08-13 18
   I lasted 1 min 45 seconds suzzee 07-09-13 19
   RE: Hatred: the lowlight reel. Lasann 07-11-13 37
       RE: Hatred: the lowlight reel. tribephyl 07-12-13 40
 They do know she's Korean, not Japa... Snidget 07-09-13 20
   RE: They do know she's Korean, not ... kingfish 07-09-13 21
       RE: They do know she's Korean, not ... suzzee 07-10-13 29
 Human biology does not work that wa... Estee 07-09-13 22
   RE: Human biology does not work tha... Snidget 07-09-13 23
       RE: Human biology does not work tha... kingfish 07-09-13 24
           RE: Human biology does not work tha... tribephyl 07-10-13 25
 She has her excuse lined up. Estee 07-10-13 26
   RE: She has her excuse lined up. newsomewayne 07-10-13 27
       RE: She has her excuse lined up. Estee 07-10-13 28
           RE: She has her excuse lined up. suzzee 07-10-13 31
   RE: She has her excuse lined up. suzzee 07-10-13 30
       RE: She has her excuse lined up. Wacko Jacko 07-10-13 32
   RE: She has her excuse lined up. Belle Book 07-10-13 33
 RE: Big Brother #15 Week #2 Live Fe... KwietOne 07-10-13 34
 It gets worse. Estee 07-11-13 35
   RE: It gets worse. Belle Book 07-11-13 36
       RE: It gets worse. Wacko Jacko 07-12-13 38
           RE: It gets worse. tribephyl 07-12-13 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-13, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "It's armaggedon (....outta here!)"
Jokers posters have been claiming...
Aryan and Jerkemy are the winners.

The HOH is supposedly Aryan while Jeremy was rumored to have been the one to decide who was Have-Nots for the week.
Elissa is, of course, a Have-Not. (So is Helen.)

I never thought in a million years I would be rooting for a Reilly. But ... hang in there Elissa!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-04-13, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's armaggedon (....outta here!)"
When I heard that, I thought "Great! Just what I need -- an absolute bigot and witch in charge of things!" I hate this!

On the bright side, she won't be HOH next week, so she can be gotten rid of then!

And yeah -- hang in there, Elissa!

07-04-13, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Firing #3"
Aaryn fired from a second modeling job.

http://bellapetite.com/letter-from-the-editor-model-aaryn-gries-bella-petite-magazine.html

At least she can't blame it on the editing.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-13, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Firing #3"
Now those articles are what they should put in a DR envelop when she goes to the DR. Watch that reaction!

07-06-13, 06:11 PM (EST)
5. "Union Pacific"
Knows about Spencer's commentary.

http://www.uprr.com/newsinfo/2013/spencer_big_brother.shtml

They may have to deal with the union if they want to get rid of him, but they have said they don't agree with him.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-06-13, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Union Pacific"
I'm mostly in the Amazing Race forum and I'm a major lurker in the BB forums. I know someone who works in a government job and he used to work in HR. The most Spencer will get is a slap on the wrist, if in fact he's "union". Sure, it'll affect his reputation, if he in fact does have any to begin with, but this isn't something that'll get him fired.

I don't understand how these BB contestants, after 14 seasons, don't realize the live feeds see everything. -smh-

07-06-13, 08:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Union Pacific"
Maybe that is why they recruit a lot of the cast rather than cast serious fans of the show.

I find it amusing reading the feed reports of discussions that people are certain will not be seen on the feeds. Like was it the Nerd Herd? who was certain that nothing in the HOH room got put on the feeds so they could be as nasty as they wanted to be up there because no one in America would see it.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-13, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Union Pacific"
One of the last things I saw on Jokers before beginning to verge into feed silence was that this assemblage has forced an updating of the old nickname to accommodate their own level of quality.

Aaryn's happy fun alliance? Is the Turd Herd.

07-07-13, 09:57 AM (EST)
8. "And the filth just keeps spewing"
From Dingo

minutes after "we're being watched all the time" Jeremy says about veto costume "what kind of a gay color did I get jewed with?"

*headdesk*

07-07-13, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: And the filth just keeps spewing"
And then he wins Veto! I hope he goes down in flames soon!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-13, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: And the filth just keeps spewing"
So, Jeremy manages to insult a minority that (I think?) isn't even represented on the show? Kudos to him for that, who’s next, Eskimos? Native Americans? And kudos for turning Jew into a verb, however as a Hollywood DAW he might be surprised to learn that Jews aren't a small minority among the power brokers there. Poetic justice.

Were you thinking of an acting career, Jeremy?

Another verb infinitive he may be forced to recognize is "to be Jeremy’d", or "to Jeremy" oneself.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-08-13, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: And the filth just keeps spewing"
In defense of Jeremy, Aaryn, GinaMarie and the others...

If CBS is going to reward people like Colton from Survivor for his behavior what's not to stop CBS from rewarding these people in the future?

07-08-13, 11:55 AM (EST)
13. "RE: And the filth just keeps spewing"
I think Jeremy making comments about what the 1/16th Cherokee does to make him fierce could be insulting to Native Americans.

I don't know if Amanda is actually Jewish, but there have been some comments about her possibly not needing the money at all because she is Jewish.

07-08-13, 12:59 PM (EST)
14. "RE: And the filth just keeps spewing"
Probably all the more reason to do a parody of "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" -- only I'd be singing "You're a Mean One, Jeremy". Let me know if you want me to do one.

07-08-13, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: And the filth just keeps spewing"
Doing another parody? Heck yeah, go for it. Except that I'd suggest using a different tune to do it to. For variety?

07-08-13, 07:13 PM (EST)
16. "RE: And the filth just keeps spewing"
I would, but I'm so familiar with "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" and it'd take a bit of effort for me to find another tune when I'm so comfortable with this one!

07-08-13, 07:24 PM (EST)
17. "RE: And the filth just keeps spewing"
I added a parody to the thread.

Still about Aaron, but to the Despicable me theme. I watch that this weekend. What a fun movie.

07-08-13, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Hatred: the lowlight reel."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3sIaYUxOLs

Approach at your own risk.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-09-13, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "I lasted 1 min 45 seconds"
that was it

They are such a credit to themselves, any of their parents should be proud. Imagine what they're family dinners are like. yikes

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-13, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Hatred: the lowlight reel."
The link was taken down?

Kaysar!!

07-12-13, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Hatred: the lowlight reel."
CBS copyright issue. They can do that.

07-09-13, 01:55 PM (EST)
20. "They do know she's Korean, not Japanese"
I mean not that the Chenbot is any better at knowing there is more than one ethnicity of East Asians...

From Jokers...

Jeremy, talking to Sp about Helen: "Do you think she's offended when we call her H-Bomb because of like, Hiroshima?" NT - VanWinkle

*headdesk*

07-09-13, 04:34 PM (EST)
21. "RE: They do know she's Korean, not Japanese"
Not live feed related, but BB bashing goes with everything:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/big-brother-host-julie-chen-racial-and-homophobic-slurs-are-relevant-now-15023.php

So, Mrs. Chen, aka Mrs. Moonves, would have us believe that the racial utterances which include a fair number directed at a Korean houseguest, are being revealed because they are relevant to the game this season, and has nothing to do with the fact that Mrs. Chen might be personally offended as an fellow Asian (as we all are, Asians and non-Asians alike), and has the power (remember the aka?) to change the time honored practice of sweeping inconvenient things like this under the rug, and make sure that this particular season’s racial slurs are brought out.

I can't blame her a bit, but this is (IMO) a case of power wielding to satisfy a personal pique.

Lesson: Do not insult Asians on Julie’s show. She can change the rules to ruin your life. Mexicans and Black people are probably still insult-able though. And I guess Native Americans too, Jeremy seems to do a mighty fine job of portraying “his” people as idiots.

07-10-13, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: They do know she's Korean, not Japanese"
Now that's what it means to cut to the chase on all sides. Well done Kingfish.

I should be watched....closely.

07-09-13, 07:17 PM (EST)
22. "Human biology does not work that way."
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-13 AT 07:19 PM (EST)

Aaryn was complaining that Jeremy's body radiates a lot of heat in bed, making him uncomfortable to sleep next to. Then she decided it was because he's part Cherokee and therefore retains heat within himself for later redistribution.

She is also in the progress of deciding McCrae is McGay. Amanda's experiences to the contrary are obviously meaningless here, because Amanda is Jewish and cannot be trusted.

Oh, and how racist is Aaryn? When taking care of the HoH pets, she has admitted that she's deliberately avoiding feeding the black fish.

I am not joking.

Jeremy, unaware he'd been outdone and possibly for all time, decided Andy would win MVP due to being gay and Howard's status as an African-American male automatically gives him poor communication skills. Because, you know, the heartland just loves homosexuality and Jeremy is totally the kind of person Howard would enjoy talking to every day.

Also, Kaitlin believes Beyonce is...

...well, let's just say all crosses are upside-down at every performance and leave it at that.

Naturally, Aaryn bought it.

All this comes because I peeked in on FHags and tuned in to what Jillian calls The Neverending Douche Report.

*sigh*

There is no escape.

07-09-13, 07:24 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Human biology does not work that way."
And here I thought he radiated extra heat because the stupidity it burns.

who knew.

07-09-13, 11:12 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Human biology does not work that way."
Oh no no no no, everyone knows that it's idiocy that burns calories and makes one hotter.

Wait, idiocy is stupidity.

I'm beginning to sweat.

07-10-13, 01:42 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Human biology does not work that way."
You're both wrong. It's ignorance that burns hottest.

What is it that they say, "hot body, cold heart"?

07-10-13, 06:59 AM (EST)
26. "She has her excuse lined up."
Howard finally confronted Aaryn on some of her remarks, ultimately accepting her reason in order to keep some degree of cage peace.

Her reason was that her comments had been taken out of context.

In this case, you might guess 'context' means 'her entire belief system'. But no, she blamed Candice for spreading false stories about her. In fact, according to Aaryn, Candice has been making up stories about everyone in the cage. So everything you see on the feeds? Candice created. Wow, Candice is the most amazing contestant ever.

Oh, and Aaryn herself is a victim of discrimination. Eecause she's blonde and there are no blonde activists.

...okay, that last happens, but still, Everything Is Candice's Fault. And now you know -- the excuse.

I don't think she's capable of seeing what's awaiting her on the outside -- other than praise from those who believe as she does, which are naturally the only people who count or are 'people' at all. And it makes me wonder what would happen if someone flew a banner plane over the cage.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-13, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: She has her excuse lined up."
praise from those who believe as she does

I doubt Fred Phelps even watches Big Brother.

Tebow Time is over. We prefer to win games in the 1st quarter.
Trade managed by GM Agman, 2012

07-10-13, 08:47 AM (EST)
28. "RE: She has her excuse lined up."
Brings up the fun question of just what the DVR in that house is recording.

07-10-13, 10:02 AM (EST)
31. "RE: She has her excuse lined up."
Maybe her cable has a Hate channel.

07-10-13, 10:02 AM (EST)
30. "RE: She has her excuse lined up."

I don't think she's capable of seeing what's awaiting her on the outside .

Exactly what she's earned although the best thing would be shunning by the rest of the human race.

Thanks sweetie! You brite up my world

07-10-13, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: She has her excuse lined up."
Sounds like the last thing Aaryn and BB needed was her winning HOH. She is becoming a big focus than she already was.

07-10-13, 12:05 PM (EST)
33. "RE: She has her excuse lined up."
You're right. She's so immature, and too twisted in her mindset to realize that everyone hates her! But she's not the only one -- Jeremy and Spencer are also too immature and maybe too twisted in their mindset to realize that their actions will come back to haunt them.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-10-13, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #2 Live Feeds"
Not sure where to post this, but an open letter from the Anti-Defamation League to Les Moonves:

http://www.adl.org/press-center/c/adl-letter-to-cbs-on-big-brother.html

07-11-13, 09:18 AM (EST)
35. "It gets worse."
Aryan has now admitted to intentionally outing a gay male in front of a fraternity in the hopes that they would beat him up.

How low can we go? Because this is not rock bottom. Not even close. And Aryan will drill.

07-11-13, 11:35 AM (EST)
36. "RE: It gets worse."
I hope everyone gets rid of her next week! She's worse than Connie from your Survivor fanfic, Estee!

07-12-13, 00:43 AM (EST)
38. "RE: It gets worse."
Ok, where are the live feed updates ths season...even after dark stuff?

Last I saw here, people were saying Elyssa was a moron for nominating Nick and then Boom Nick is out.....caught me by complete surprise.

07-12-13, 01:58 AM (EST)
39. "RE: It gets worse."
Last I saw here, people were saying Elyssa was a moron for nominating Nick and then Boom Nick is out.....caught me by complete surprise.

Ummm...wasn't here. No one called Elissa a moron nor even commented on her replacement. Although I was surprised as well.

But with regards to your question. Jokers Updates, Dingo's Hamster Watch and Reality BBQ are great places to read up on live feeds.
We've been too wrapped up in the color-commentary to notice much else.
And without Estee to suffer for our benefit, I think all of us care a little less than normal.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •