The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #10: Did he bring enough Mist for everybody?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-12, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #10: Did he bring enough Mist for everybody?"
How does Danielle feel about last night's events? That's the wrong question. The one you're looking for is 'How would Dan like her to feel?' And he would like her to be angry -- as long as Ian is within earshot. He's ordered her to lie, telling Ian how much hate she now has for Dan over getting rid of her nomance, making it seem as if she's ready to take Ian to F2 as a means of revenge. And why is Dan ordering her to do this? Who knows. Maybe there's a backstab quota which needs to be met.

Dan? Sitting pretty -- if he can sit at all: the endurance competition not only involved being slammed into walls and dunked into water, but swing seats which were not comfortable for anyone with a Y chromosome. (Ian threw it early, then announced it was the end of his chances to father a child.) Still, he won the first half of the HoH after talking Danielle down. For someone who does so much lying, she's really bad at figuring out when someone is returning the favor...

Ian had no advance warning as to Shane's eviction. He's been trash-talking Dan all over the feeds in his private moments (feeling the game has become too ugly) and to Danielle when she's bringing someone else's lies. Ian is in full-fledged Dan Must Not Win mode: from all indications, he'd take Danielle to the finals if he somehow got HoH -- today, anyway. Tomorrow is a different story. Still, he's been referring to the Mist by name and seems to be on the lookout for it -- which is why he didn't see it coming from a new source.

And how does Danielle really feel? Who knows? She was spotted crying a few times, including in Shane's bed. Does she miss her not-partner? Probably. But it's almost impossible to tell. Danielle lies and lies -- possibly including to herself. And she might even believe herself after a while.

No one else does any more.

They're all asleep now. Or they could be lying about that too.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... Round Robin 09-14-12 1
   RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... Snidget 09-14-12 2
       RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... Corvis 09-14-12 3
           RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... Snidget 09-14-12 4
           RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... suzzee 09-14-12 5
   RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... michel 09-14-12 6
       RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... Round Robin 09-16-12 7
           RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... Estee 09-16-12 8
               RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... tribephyl 09-17-12 9
                   RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... Estee 09-17-12 10
 Danielle's biggest lie to date. Estee 09-17-12 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-14-12, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #10: Did he bring enough Mist for everybody?"
Everybody that does any good at reality games involving voting lies through their teeth, Danielle included. But she's not nearly as blatant about it as Dan, who would tell any lie and sink to any depth to win. The real question at this point is, does the jury view it as good game play, or do they view it as going too far. My money is on this jury being a bitter jury and viewing it as going too far, and if Dan even gets to the final I think he'll get his a$$ handed to him on a silver platter. I think he would lose 6-1 or 5-2 to either Danielle or Ian.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-12, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #10: Did he bring enough Mist for everybody?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-12 AT 10:08 AM (EST)

When it comes to game related lying Dan is a master of that, but I think what bothers people about Danielle (and what is more evident only on the feeds) is unlike Dan she seems to lie about everything for the sake of lying, or for the sake of being the center of attention. Something bad happened to you, well the same bad happened to me only at least 20% worse.

With Dan I get the feeling he knows exactly when he lies and does it for a deliberate effect with a specific goal. Danielle doesn't seem to have any relationship with reality and will make things up for no particular reason at all, or if there is a reason, it is to get attention and sympathy because she can't handle anyone else getting attention or sympathy for anything.

So I can see where hers kinda bothers more than his. If they were in my life...Dan, I might lose a promotion or something because he can mist the bosses better than I can. Danielle seems like she could be like the kind of liar that will decide one day you need to go to jail, and when you can't bring in all the other times she lied just to get attention and be the most victimized person in the room (as she isn't the one on trial here, after all), some of the time the jury/legal system buys her side of it way more than yours. And heaven forbid you don't have an alibi, and the entire situation on tape, and witnessed by at least a dozen unimpeachable witnesses. And even then, you are probably better off taking the plea deal.

ETA: and it does come down to how bitter the jury is, and over what things.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-14-12, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #10: Did he bring enough Mist for everybody?"
What's the origin of the "mist" thing with Dan? I must have missed something somewhere.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-12, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #10: Did he bring enough Mist for everybody?"
I think here is a link to who started it.

http://tvgrapevine.com/forum/topic/3454-the-mist/

Apparently Britney coined the term for Dan's ability.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-14-12, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #10: Did he bring enough Mist for everybody?"
I thought it was during his first season his ability to convince those around him that he's doing whatever he did for their best interests. It does sound convincing but this is Big Brother, not real life.

Dan seems sincere on the surface but I think he has to have a target that is insecure and needy. Danielle fits that bill to a T. Shane is the same way but he seems immature rather then insecure. Dan needed to get rid of Danielle's support system, Shane, so she was dependent on only Dan. That guy has some serious control issues, I can't imagine that Chelsea (his wife) is very different then Danielle and Shane. Creeps me out really.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-12, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #10: Did he bring enough Mist for everybody?"
The thing is though that Dan needed to play hard from the start because he lost his first two players in the first week. Then, his biggest lie, his funeral, happened when he was pratically out the door. He HAD to lie his way back in the game.

Frank should realize that, instead of being mad at Dan for lying, he should be mad at himself for believing it. That's really the source of all jury bitterness: The inability to admit that you've been had. It matters not at all that you were trying to trick others, it's still inadmissable that someone tricked you.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-16-12, 04:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #10: Did he bring enough Mist for everybody?"
Well, we'll see what kind of mind games go on among the 3 of them now that Ian has won part 2 of the final HOH and will be facing Dan in part 3 at the finale. I don't see either Ian or Dan trying to pull a Richard Hatch and throwing part 3. They will both prefer to have their own fate in their own hands, so it is likely to be a straight up honest competition. And if Danielle has one functioning brain cell she knows that, so she will be working them both all the way till Wednesday night, trying to either guilt trip them or threaten them with voting for the other. Ian and Dan might be so sick of her whining and crying that they mutually agree to take each other to the final.

09-16-12, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #10: Did he bring enough Mist for everybody?"
Both Dan and Danielle seem to be threatening Ian with jury poisoning. Both of them have forgotten that they'll have, at best, about fifteen minutes to work.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-12, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #10: Did he bring enough Mist for everybody?"
Not only that but Danielle is incapable of influencing anyone, and Dan is considered the most untrustworthy.
So they can threaten all they want, they won't be able to taint anyone.

09-17-12, 04:44 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #10: Did he bring enough Mist for everybody?"
Except for Dan's continuing tainting of Danielle (not that there wasn't plenty to start with): he's now ordering her to start fights with Ian. Lots and lots of fights. This is supposed to improve the chances -- of getting Dan to the F2. He's still got F2 deals with both of them and as long as he keeps them yelling at each other (or at least keeps Danielle yelling at Ian, who isn't taking the bait), they won't compare notes.

09-17-12, 09:00 PM (EST)
11. "Danielle's biggest lie to date."
She has carried Dan for the entire game.

I'll just wait while you get your jaw off the floor.

Dan is now considering throwing the final competition so he won't be the one to evict Danielle. I'm guessing he doesn't want to risk that kind of vengeance. Hey, anyone ever see Play Misty For Me? No relation.

Oh, and Danielle also feels Ian doesn't deserve to win because he's agnostic and only a Christian should have anything. Ever. At all. Forever and ever, a-her.

Think Dan taught her that one?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •