The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #6: The All-New, No-Different Challenge Team Runs Out Of Ideas."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-12, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #6: The All-New, No-Different Challenge Team Runs Out Of Ideas."
Can't get one bloody original script in the whole summer.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... michel 08-16-12 1
   RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... Estee 08-16-12 3
       RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... michel 08-16-12 4
 RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... Estee 08-16-12 2
   RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... michel 08-16-12 5
       RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... Outfrontgirl 08-17-12 6
           RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... tribephyl 08-17-12 7
               RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... michel 08-17-12 8
           RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... Estee 08-17-12 9
 Pity about the source. Estee 08-17-12 10
   RE: Pity about the source. mrc 08-17-12 11
       RE: Pity about the source. Estee 08-17-12 12
   RE: Pity about the source. michel 08-17-12 13
 Nominations are in Rebel Crown 08-17-12 14
   RE: Nominations are in michel 08-17-12 15
       RE: Nominations are in Outfrontgirl 08-18-12 16
           RE: Nominations are in Outfrontgirl 08-18-12 17
           RE: Nominations are in michel 08-18-12 18
               RE: Nominations are in Outfrontgirl 08-18-12 19
                   RE: Nominations are in Wacko Jacko 08-19-12 20
                       RE: Nominations are in tribephyl 08-19-12 21
                           RE: Nominations are in Round Robin 08-19-12 22
                       RE: Nominations are in michel 08-19-12 23
                           RE: Nominations are in kingfish 08-19-12 24
                               RE: Nominations are in Belle Book 08-19-12 25
                                   RE: Nominations are in kingfish 08-19-12 26
                               RE: Nominations are in Wacko Jacko 08-19-12 27
                                   RE: Nominations are in Round Robin 08-20-12 28
                                       RE: Nominations are in Wacko Jacko 08-20-12 29
                                           RE: Nominations are in suzzee 08-20-12 30
                                           RE: Nominations are in samboohoo 08-20-12 32
                                       RE: Nominations are in michel 08-20-12 34
                                           RE: Nominations are in kingfish 08-20-12 36
                                               RE: Nominations are in Belle Book 08-20-12 37
                                               RE: Nominations are in michel 08-20-12 39
                                           RE: Nominations are in Wacko Jacko 08-21-12 44
                                               RE: Nominations are in michel 08-21-12 48
 The summer of conspiracy continues. Estee 08-20-12 31
   Follow-up. Estee 08-21-12 49
       RE: Follow-up. michel 08-21-12 50
 Monday-finally, an entertaining day Rebel Crown 08-20-12 33
   RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining... michel 08-20-12 35
       RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining... Belle Book 08-20-12 38
   RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining... Estee 08-20-12 40
       RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining... Round Robin 08-21-12 41
           RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining... Estee 08-21-12 42
               RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining... samboohoo 08-21-12 43
                   Malin 'troubles' primer. Estee 08-21-12 45
               RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining... Belle Book 08-21-12 46
                   RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining... Snidget 08-21-12 47
                       RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining... Belle Book 08-21-12 51
 Wednesday's Episode michel 08-22-12 52
   RE: Wednesday's Episode kingfish 08-22-12 53
 24 hours of anger and tears Rebel Crown 08-23-12 54
   RE: 24 hours of anger and tears Round Robin 08-23-12 55
   RE: 24 hours of anger and tears Estee 08-23-12 56
       RE: 24 hours of anger and tears Wacko Jacko 08-23-12 57
           RE: 24 hours of anger and tears samboohoo 08-23-12 58
               RE: 24 hours of anger and tears michel 08-23-12 64
           RE: 24 hours of anger and tears Estee 08-23-12 59
           RE: 24 hours of anger and tears Rebel Crown 08-23-12 60
               RE: 24 hours of anger and tears Wacko Jacko 08-23-12 61
                   RE: 24 hours of anger and tears Estee 08-23-12 63
 They know about the week-in-an-hour... Estee 08-23-12 62
   RE: They know about the week-in-an-... michel 08-23-12 65
       RE: They know about the week-in-an-... Round Robin 08-24-12 66
 Frank has the key... tribephyl 08-24-12 67

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-12, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #6: The All-New, No-Different Challenge Team Runs Out Of Ideas."
I thought offering safety was new or am I forgetting something?

What I do know is that seeing Boogie going for the 10K should tell everyone to boot him. Dumb move but he doesn't care. Either he thinks this makes him a goat or he really trusts his alliance.

Ashley, Joe and Brit are going for Safety.

Dan, Shane, Danielle and Ian are going for HoH.

I didn't see Jenn but the Chenbot said 4 were playing for safety so the 4th must be Jenn.

PS. Did they really need to vote for the temptation? Cash was the only thing that could tempt someone away from safety or HOH. Another twist made only to get money from dumb fans.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-16-12, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #6: The All-New, No-Different Challenge Team Runs Out Of Ideas."
Tweeting's free. So far.

As said, I think the vote was to clear away a little of the rigging claims. I also think it's going to fail for those who think it out a little -- in other words, the hardcores only.

Yes, the safety is new -- but this slippery runway challenge is so traditional, it's boring. Of course, Ian might fall down enough to crack his skull and die, and then the medics could wait to get to him until someone hit the panic button, which no one will do during an HoH competition.

Imagine the ratings.

08-16-12, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #6: The All-New, No-Different Challenge Team Runs Out Of Ideas."
The vote wasn't by text message? Sorry, misheard then. Still unnecessary though.

08-16-12, 10:14 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #6: The All-New, No-Different Challenge Team Runs Out Of Ideas."
And now for a challenge I like to call 'Let's Give Malin Ten Thousand Dollars'. I'm sure the producers will claim that this Twitter vote is proof of non-rigging because a cheap show would have gone with the Have-Not Pass. The same team of producers which contains Malin's best buddy in the world. So they're effectively protesting too much before the backlash even starts.

Jokers has Shane in the lead for HoH and Ian hurting himself with falls -- just hit the back of his head. Jenn is going for HoH, but started late: switched out from the Safety jar. Britney was seen trying for Safety, as was Dan.

I could stay up and follow along, but why bother? I really don't need to know which container had the micro-leaks installed, right?

Who is this rigged for (other than the one-target cash)? Do you care? Off they go...

08-16-12, 10:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #6: The All-New, No-Different Challenge Team Runs Out Of Ideas."
"I really don't need to know which container had the micro-leaks installed, right?"

The challenge seemed made for Shane. He wouldn't risk going for the 10K so that eliminated Malin. They know Dan's throwing challenges so it makes sense he went for Safety (I thought I saw him filling the HoH tank but I could have been wrong) I don't remember a woman ever doing well in this type of challenge so no need to worry about Brit and Danielle. That leaves Joe and Ian racing against Shane. And Joe could be going for safety.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-12, 05:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #6: The All-New, No-Different Challenge Team Runs Out Of Ideas."
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-12 AT 05:50 AM (EST)

Watching BBAD and Shane is HOH, Brit is safe, Malin has money.
Danielle listed all the HOH winners.
Then Shane said he wanted to nom Britney, but she's safe. Ha ha

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-12, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #6: The All-New, No-Different Challenge Team Runs Out Of Ideas."
So, with Shane in control, it looks like both the QuackPack and the SecretSix are seemingly safe this week.
That leaves Jenn, Ashley and Joe as targets and from that perspective it looks like Joe is doomed.
Not that I care whether or not Joe goes, but with Jenn and Ashley as their only two other choices, would it not be MORE advantageous to Back-Door one of you own mega alliance mates?
Yes, the blood will be on Shane's hands but the game rewards big moves. *cough* Right?

IOW, I totally expect Boogie or Dan to say their goodbyes this week. WooHoo! (and then Shane the following week)
If not, it'll be Joe and as predicted this will be the most boring week in the most boring season ever.
Yes, I'm including season 9.

08-17-12, 07:33 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #6: The All-New, No-Different Challenge Team Runs Out Of Ideas."
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-12 AT 07:34 AM (EST)

Don't forget it's 2 for 1 this week. We could get Malin and Shane out the door by the end of Thursday's episode.

Although Malin's greed should tell everyone they can't count on him, I think Dan will encourage Shane to backdoor Frank.

08-17-12, 07:34 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #6: The All-New, No-Different Challenge Team Runs Out Of Ideas."
Malin has money.

Whose?

08-17-12, 08:02 AM (EST)
10. "Pity about the source."
Gotta Fair Use this from Hamsterwatch:

"Boogie, Dan and Danielle were laying around having an unchecked convo about their Diaries and the like, when Boogie asked to be reminded how they found out about the endurance comp a couple weeks ago (so they'd know to dress in comp clothes).. Danielle replied "Rich told us when he was telling us who to vote for" - Flashback 8/16 2.55pm F2

That's the quote - check the Flashback if you don't believe me.. consider also: 1) I think they do a run-through of the voting procedure to ensure show timing, etc.. 2) they actually didn't have a vote that night (but the hamsters probably didn't know that ahead of time).. 3) Danielle says a lot of things that aren't true, as we know.. I'm not declaring this one one way or the other, just putting it out there for your interpretation and/or enjoyment"

Which got paired up with this:

Dan: "That was the whole storyline last week, that there was talk about getting me out.. cut to fishies"
Dan: "70% of my DRs were - that was the whole storyline, was me getting backdoored.. cut to fishies"

Which may be why the feeds only got Shane's HoH reveal on audio. Overcompensation.

Current nomination plans for this next edition of Everyone Except Shane Is HoH Week are Frank and Malin, with Frank as the target. Yes, Shane will break that alliance. There are twenty-nine squizillion alliances and something has to go. They both seem to realize it and have gone into varying depths of moping. But at least Malin got more money from his buddy!

(Trivia note: Frank hasn't cast a vote in this game yet. He's either been on the block or HoH during a non-tie.)

Meanwhile, Danielle, right after telling Britney she could get rid of Shane, renewed the nomance by getting drunk and crawling into his bed again. (After kissing Ian. In conjunction with Ashley. In the bubble bath. And Ian was taking over for Britney's spot. It was a very drunken night for the females.) And this is after telling Wil to carry a message to not-and-never-was-boyfriend Trey to tell him she was still interested. Oh, and she wants to date Hayden. Yes, that Hayden. Plus she got some bruises during the competition and now it'll be another week of Injury Theater. On a scale of one to ten, the cage is collectively sick of her at 9.9999. And yet it doesn't matter...

Jenn is hurting more than Danielle is: she took some very hard falls and may not be up to much for a while. Ashley played it very carefully, aware of how much more damage she could do to her back. She was extremely focused on her movements. So much so that at one point, she lost track of which jar she was supposed to be filling and switched.

And slowly, carefully, parts of the cage are starting to recognize Ian as a potential threat. Shane wants to put his key in last to help hide alliances, but it may be a sneak preview...

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-12, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pity about the source."
Jenn . . . may not be up to much for a while.

Isn't that her m.o.?

08-17-12, 10:51 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Pity about the source."
Seems to be working so far. And socially, she just lost Wil, the one person she was having regular conversations with about anything that wasn't The Game, The Game, The Game -- so it may take some time before she tries to actively work in with someone else. I think it'll happen, though -- self-entertainment in the cage takes either major effort or a lot of hamster-watching.

Her other issue is the same as Ashley's: if she's that hurt, any physical competition is going to be trouble for her. Even if she somehow winds up needing the Veto, her ability to play for it is suspect. But I think she's safe this week -- unless Malin works his anti-magic.

08-17-12, 05:45 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Pity about the source."
"Current nomination plans for this next edition of Everyone Except Shane Is HoH Week are Frank and Malin, with Frank as the target. Yes, Shane will break that alliance..."

Last night's show made it evident that the 4 were relying much more on the Quack Pack than the Silent 6 especially after Brit and Danielle informed Dan that he came close to being backdoored. What will the rats do if Malin and Frank are nominated together? A coup d'état? The problem is that they are stuck with a week-in-a-day to prepare.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-17-12, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Nominations are in"
And they're surprising - Frank and Mike.

I haven't got caught up with whatver went on today, so I don't know how this went down. I kinda like it, though!

08-17-12, 10:57 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Nominations are in"
We saw, during yesterday's episode, Ian telling Brit and Danielle that Frank was strongly considering backdooring Dan so they figured the silent 6 alliance was worthless.

By going for the 10K, Malin showed he was completely out of the loop. If Frank and Malin get evicted back-to-back we could say that the play of the season was made by Ian!

08-18-12, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Nominations are in"
yeah, Ian has grown on me. At first he reminded me too much of Cochran, but now I think he's endearing. (Cochran not endearing)

I like these noms. Boogie has been arrogant. Frank is not so bad and he had the right instinct that he was in trouble, but as a pair I want them gone, Boogie first please.

08-18-12, 02:06 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Nominations are in"
oh, and before Estee swoops on me for this
>>> Boogie has been arrogant.
I realize that is a tautology, of the Shaped Like Itself Trope, much like saying Slop has tasted like Slop.

Lepidus: What manner o' thing is your crocodile?
Antony: It is shap'd, sir, like itself, and it is as broad as it hath breadth; it is just as high as it is, and moves with its own organs. It lives by that which nourisheth it, and the elements once out of it, it transmigrates.
Lepidus: What color is it of?
Antony: Of its own color too.
Lepidus: 'Tis a strange serpent.
Antony: 'Tis so. And the tears of it are wet.
Lepidus: What manner of thing is this Boogie?
Antony: Boogie wears arrogance as a sort of primary skin and the word arrogance might have been created to describe this Boogie.

08-18-12, 07:47 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Nominations are in"
Nice comparison. Cochran was more insecure than Ian but his environment was more challenging.

I'd like to see Malin go first but Frank is more dangerous in challenges. It would be a tough choice if I were inside the house. Joe, Jenn and Ashley could rally around Frank so I think I'd eliminate him first.

08-18-12, 08:21 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Nominations are in"
Agree, Frank is more likely to save himself through challenges and could rally a team.

Boogie is dangerous because I think Dan wants to be with him in the end and he knows that, and he is much more persuasive than Frank.

Frank is not that bright. He could have cemented his alliance while he was in power, but instead he thought mostly about how to get Dan out, which Dan picked up on ...

Frank didn't break the trust in deed but he talked to Ian about it ... it's the lusting after it in your heart sin that is just as bad -- worse because you make an enemy and he remains.

Ultimately I think that Frank would never have a really threatening coalition in the house, as his own people would turn on him quickly. Boogie is a snake.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-19-12, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Nominations are in"
I guess I am in the minority. I would like Frank or Boogie to win the game. To me, it is abotu entertainment and these two far and away are teh most entertaining.

08-19-12, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Nominations are in"
I'm with you on the entertainment end of it, but IMO neither of them deserve the win.
I would absolutely love to see them evicted just before the finals.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-19-12, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Nominations are in"
Well it ain't gonna be Frank first, because he won the POV, so they gotta take Boogie out first and hope they can get Frank on the rebound. And if they have the brains God gave an earthworm they'll take Boogie out first while they have the opportunity.

08-19-12, 12:18 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Nominations are in"
It will be extremely entertaining to see those two voted out!
Ok, I admit they are fun but when production obviously interferes to keep players in the game I want to see another player win. And don't worry; watching Dan try to go all the way to the end with his multiple alliances should be entertaining also.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-12, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Nominations are in"
The best all time eviction episode to date (IMO) was the Nakoma "pinky swear" episode when (not going to research his name - the leader of the Four Horsemen?) fell victim to the first and defining "back door".

But seeing Frank and Boogie evicted in one night would top that. Then they could do their spastic laughing on Julie's couch.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-19-12, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Nominations are in"
The guy evicted during the "pinky swear" plan was Jase.

08-19-12, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Nominations are in"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-12 AT 07:59 PM (EST)

Yes it was. Good memory. Thanks.

08-19-12, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Nominations are in"
>The best all time eviction episode
>to date (IMO) was the
>Nakoma "pinky swear" episode when
>(not going to research his
>name - the leader of
>the Four Horsemen?) fell victim
>to the first and defining
>"back door".
>
>But seeing Frank and Boogie evicted
>in one night would top
>that. Then they could do
>their spastic laughing on Julie's
>couch.

Jase. Another one of my favorite players.

08-20-12, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Nominations are in"
The back door, the best strategy in reality TV. If Willie hadn't gotten expelled for going wacko when they were trying to evict him straight up, he would have been the perfect candidate for the back door. That's what they really should have done with him, because he couldn't have done jack sh!t about it and he would have had fewer days to make everybody miserable. Of course he'd probably have deliberately got himself tossed out anyway.

08-20-12, 10:06 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Nominations are in"
I hate Backdooring. I think the player leaving should have the opportunity to save themselves by winning the POV. This week both Frank and Boogie had that opportunity. Frank won, he saved himself. Boogie going home (which he probably will)..at least he can feel good that he lost the POV fair and square to Frank. Janelle on the other hand got screw, but Frank was going to be screwed in the past.

I like Jase, I like Frank, I like Boogie...these players make Big Brother fun. Nakomis...she was a bore. She looked odd but other than that...if all BB players were Nakomis.....BB would of gone off the air years ago. When Boogie and Dr. Will teamed for BB, that was entertainment. I am sure many of you wanted them out but it was so much better by them being there.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-20-12, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Nominations are in"
I watched Dr. Will & Boogie's first season (BB2?) on a youtube channel this summer and it was hugely entertaining watching Dr.W play the game. I wasn't watching BB until later on so I'd never seen them in action. That was some great game play.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-12, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Nominations are in"
Agree.

I never say Will and Boogie in Season 2, but I loved them in AS. And I find Boogie entertaining. I like Boogie. There, I said it.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

08-20-12, 06:16 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Nominations are in"
To weigh in on the backdooring subject: I think it's a weakness in the game, making it too easy for the HoH to remove someone but, on the other hand, players that get backdoored often caused their own demise. For example: All Janelle had to say was that she'd give up Wil and she wouldn't have been backdoored. Or she could have won HoH herself.

08-20-12, 06:45 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Nominations are in"
I like it, on balance. It's not really fair, but there is nothing in life or in the BB house that says things should be fair. I mean, is it considered fair for a bunch of people to vote out a person just because they don't like them, or because "as long as it's anyone but me?" Heck no, that's not fair, but so what.

A true back door is a thing of beauty, because the the plotters have to all coordinate and keep to the script, execute the POV part of the strategy, and the victim never sees it coming until he's already been snookered. A sublime strategy, and it was Nakonas who saw the possibility and devised the plan, so props to her. How many times to we see perfect opportunities to pull off a fast one go by the board because the dimwits just couldn't see the opportunity.

And as you say, usually it's only done to someone who has become so universally hated that the majority of the house has not problem doing it.

Jase was a #####, and deserved it. Boogie would deserve it too, but even a front door exit for him would be fine with me.

08-20-12, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Nominations are in"
Jase being such a jerk is why Nakomis did the "pinky swear" alliance in the first place -- and why everyone went along with it so easily. He was a perfect example of being so universally hated in the house that the rest of the house had no problem in going along with the plan.

08-20-12, 08:26 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Nominations are in"
"A true back door is a thing of beauty..."

See, that's where I disagree. Tactically, it's much too easy to figure out to be called a beautiful move. As for strategy, it reveals the type of player you are to the others and most often it comes back to bite you. It doesnt have long term benefits: Did Nakomis win? I don't think so.

Moves I call beautiful include:

- Convincing someone to go up as a pawn when you really want him/her out.

- Convincing someone he/she doesn't need to play for the veto because they aren't the target.

- Convincing everyone that you are with them when you really aren't.

08-21-12, 09:05 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Nominations are in"
>To weigh in on the backdooring
>subject: I think it's a
>weakness in the game, making
>it too easy for the
>HoH to remove someone but,
>on the other hand, players
>that get backdoored often caused
>their own demise. For example:
>All Janelle had to say
>was that she'd give up
>Wil and she wouldn't have
>been backdoored. Or she could
>have won HoH herself.

But, that was not a good deal for Janelle. Why did she ahve to give up someone but not Boogie? Boogie was not willing to give up Frank either.

08-21-12, 05:21 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Nominations are in"
The way she acted was the problem. She should have reacted immediately, saying: "If you're offering that we should work together then I have no problem at all getting rid of Wil. Which do we eliminate first? Wil or Frank." Puts the heat back on Malin. Instead she fumbled and that made her look untrustworthy. Biggest fault a player can do.

08-20-12, 01:53 PM (EST)
31. "The summer of conspiracy continues."
It may be worth noting that:

* The feeds were blacked out for seven hours around what seems to have been a fairly quick Veto competition.

* Several hamsters have accused Frank of cheating (and Ashley of throwing) during it and

* every time they do so, the feeds go to fish.

08-21-12, 05:37 PM (EST)
49. "Follow-up."
Joe claims the DR told him Frank did cheat during the Veto competition, but that the cheating ultimately didn't affect who won.

08-21-12, 06:34 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Follow-up."
...but Frank won! The DR will do anything to save him even if it means throwing Boogie under the bus. That's somewhat surprising.

08-20-12, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Monday-finally, an entertaining day"
Get yourselves to a feed and savor the Boogie meltdown.

After Frank took himself off the block, Shane nominates...Jenn. Not Dan, as Frank and Boogie had hoped. Well, that wasn't what Boogie wanted, so he's now following Dan around, talking (bullying) to him, and around him. Dan doesn't answer. Joe told Boogie to stop, bullying is not acceptable.

Jenn has finally realized she's playing a game, but doesn't know that Boogie is the target. She's very mad at Dan, thinking he's the reason she's on the block.

Good times! Finally!

08-20-12, 06:19 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining day"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-12 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

"Joe told Boogie to stop, bullying is not acceptable."

The chef thinks he's the chief! Funny but I saw Joe as a bully himself.

Jenn should realize that she was nominated because no one but Frank will vote her out over Boogie.

08-20-12, 07:13 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining day"
From what I've heard, Joe can be a bully, though not as bad as Willie (then again, only Troll could be as bad a bully as Willie was). Therefore, for Joe to call Boogie out for bullying is kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.

08-20-12, 08:29 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining day"
Somehow, Danielle has managed to turn the entire day's incidents into 'Everyone's attacking me!'

It's a skill, really.

Is it Malin's goal to see Frank leave immediately after him? Every piece of verbal refuse he throws is knocking another three percent off his soon-to-be-former partner's chances of living through the speed hour, and he either isn't aware of it or, given that it's Malin, just never cared in the first place. If this is how he goes about winning votes, he's in trouble because there's already multiple perfect F2 partners in the cage and they can afford to lose this one. But -- it's only Monday...

Someone really should let Jenn know she's pawning it this week. But I'm not sure she'd believe them. (Would you?)

08-21-12, 01:55 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining day"
Boogie knows she's pawning it. That's why he's going to Jerk City. He knows he's going to see the Chenbot on Thursday and there ain't jack sh!t he can do about it. No doubt those crooked sons of b!tches in the DR will try like hell to keep Booger in the house, but these hamsters seem particularly immune to DR bullsh!t, and I bet the feed watchers will be going to Fish City all week.

08-21-12, 07:12 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining day"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-12 AT 07:16 AM (EST)

The feedsters have been trapped in Fish City behind Arizona fencing for most of the season and only get work-released to tidy up Grodner's weed garden.

Malin's been getting progressively worse: he's been yelling about how pathetic everyone else's life is (Frank excepted, Shane hyper-included), going off on Dan at all hours, walking the thin line of hypothetical and nearly threatening Dan's wife with rape -- right: save the video on that one, Malin fans -- stepping it down three stories to yell at Ian for even being in Dan's presence, and then soaring up one to go for the racist terms. This is reaching the point where the hamsters may be actively praying for Thursday to come faster, or at least trying to sleep more so it'll feel like it's that much closer on waking. Assuming you can sleep through Hurricane Malin, a Force -1 which mostly sprays saliva.

Hamsterwatch's theory is that he was looking at this season as a financial way out of his many legal troubles. After all, his producer buddies boosted him to the win once, so why not a second time? A little 100K for coaching became a more substantial 500K for playing, and it was all meant for him! -- until it wasn't. And going Thursday means he's not even going to get the jury fee. So in this theory, he's taking out the anger over the crappot he so carefully made his life into on everyone else. Because nothing is Malin's fault: it's everyone else's for catching him.

Then again, he was pretty much this giant a jerk when he didn't have fifty court cases breathing down his neck, so your mileage may vary.

In other minor news:

...Ian is trying to keep Joe in Kill Frank mode, just in case that HoH somehow materializes. It's not a difficult goal to achieve -- but you can't push it too far. Joe had a panic attack and had to be seen by the medics. This was not Ian's fault. You may have noticed that Joe is slightly prone to panic. And volume. And panicking at top volume. At all times. Actually, it's a wonder anyone noticed.

...Danielle is still crawling into Shane's bed, throwing herself at him, on top of him, and basically trying to figure out how she can force him into having her way with him without getting police into the cage to take her way, ha-ha, ho-ho, hee-hee. But she needs the police! Because Jenn is going to murder her! It's a conspiracy because she's totally never done anything and now Jenn is after her and that means Shane has to save her and the only way to protect her from Jenn's murderous wrath is if Shane has sex with her right now!

I'm sure Malin will be getting around to his speech on how pathetic he feels that is any hour now. Because no one knows what pathetic looks like more than Malin does. He owns a mirror.

For now. In a few months, the lawyers will have that too.

08-21-12, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining day"
What a shame. Honestly, I've not really paid any attention to Boogie outside of the BB house, so I really know nothing about any of his troubles there. I didn't watch his first season, but he grew on me in AS with Will, and I've found him to be quite entertaining.

Ah well. . .

Hopefully it will get somewhat interesting from here.

08-21-12, 09:54 AM (EST)
45. "Malin 'troubles' primer."
It's not pretty.

http://www.tmz.com/person/mike-boogie-malin/

08-21-12, 11:03 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining day"
You know, if Boogie was even remotely smart enough, he might try to work his charm on others so that Production could convince the other hamsters to save him -- if he had any charm, that is. Going into full-meltdown mode is guaranteed to have others show you what the door is for.

Then again, he might figure that he's doomed even if he turns on the charm and if that's the case, then he might decide that since he's doomed if he's nice and doomed if he isn't, he might as well be doomed for not being nice. I'd rather be doomed for being nice if I was in his shoes, but then again, I'm not likely to be on that show.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-12, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining day"
But doomed nice doesn't steal camera time away from the non-doomed.

08-21-12, 06:35 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Monday-finally, an entertaining day"
True, which is probably why I'd never have much camera time on the show.

08-22-12, 09:41 PM (EST)
52. "Wednesday's Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-12 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

Pretty useless to start an ECST just for this but I felt I had to say these players are dumb. Shane first and foremost but Dan and Britney weren't much better.

If Frank and Boogie had come up to me asking why they got nominated, I'd have said: "As a group, we felt that your participation in the Silent 6 was a sham. We didn't believe you especially after you told Dan to his face that you thought of backdooring him." End of discussion. Put it right back on them instead of beating around the bush.

ETA: I would have added: "And Mike, going for the 10K showed us that you weren't a team player."

08-22-12, 10:22 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Wednesday's Episode"
With Ashley in the room, even Cowboy and Jordan would look like geniuses. But yeah, Shane better cash in on his looks, because he's as dumb as they come. Agree about Dan and Brittney, and you could throw Frank and Malin in too for not snapping to Ian's treachery. And Jenn.

Joe's looking like the smart guy this week.

Hey gang, here's a game...Lets all do "Ashley math".

"Let's see, just take one tier and double it since there are three of them, so, that's like 12 times 12?" (I'm suspecting that to Ashley the times 12 table is the apex of mathematics. OF course, when she imagined actually doing 12 x 12, that blank look meant that she was realizing the 12s were beyond her ken).

08-23-12, 01:58 AM (EST)
54. "24 hours of anger and tears"
It's hard to sum up the past 24 hours - Jenn yelling at Ashley, making her cry; Ian crying over the prospect of Boogie leaving(he's doing it for Boogie and Frank, anyway); Britney crying over missing her husband's birthday; Jenn crying because she found out she actually had to do something while vactioning in the BB house; and the big one, Boogie himself crying because he has realized his cache in the real world has diminished now that he's a loser. I wish I had a screencap of that.

Jenn's been angry about Danielle, Joe is angry about Ian (and vica versa), Danielle has been simmering because everything going on has nothing to do with her, Frank is making others angry by talking up Boogie constantly.

Ian has given everyone a head's up about a DE-BB gave them a Plinko-like board on which to practice for 5 minutes each. When they drew names, 10 people played. Ian surmised that it meant that Shane was eligible to play, so that might be the 2nd HOH comp. Everybody is trying to cover their butts this week by making plans for a possible Frank HOH. It's been a busy day.

08-23-12, 04:17 AM (EST)
55. "RE: 24 hours of anger and tears"
The hamsters have no way of knowing this, but the Chenbot did announce a fast forward show for this week. Booger loves FF shows, he'll be pi$$ed to be thrown out on the front end of one and not get to play.

08-23-12, 07:44 AM (EST)
56. "RE: 24 hours of anger and tears"
Hamsterwatch is under the impression that Malin's no-negativity speech was a plant to give CBS something they could air which would protect what little reputation he has left. (Remember: Creator's Pet, at least for one of the producers.) If so, they'd better herd everyone into the backyard and flip the cage until they find the beers he's hidden, because he's got three of them and he's planning to drink them all just before the live show. Given that he's been dropping racist terms and flinging metric tons of human waste (himself included) while sober, a tipsy Malin could cost CBS a few hundred thousand in FCC fines. Curses can be bleeping. Insta-blurs are trickier.

Meanwhile, on the stupider side of the cage, Shane has said he would trust Dan all the way to F2. Because Dan told him to think that and it's so much less effort than doing it himself. Shane also posted his HoH blog, in which he said he deeply missed Dozer, but was glad he'd gotten a picture of him and Danielle was serving as a temporary replacement. A temporary replacement for an obsessive one-way love by something with no real memory which regularly pounces on him and demands attention.

I'm guessing Dozer is his dog.

08-23-12, 07:58 AM (EST)
57. "RE: 24 hours of anger and tears"
Question, some say Frank cheated at the POV. What did he do? He was sitting on the very end. The only person he could of cheated off with Ashley.......please. What did he do?

08-23-12, 11:04 AM (EST)
58. "RE: 24 hours of anger and tears"
Agree.

Also, why did Frank have to declare Stay or Fold first each time. Seems to me he was at the disadvantage all game long.

08-23-12, 05:50 PM (EST)
64. "RE: 24 hours of anger and tears"
Actually that was fair for everyone: BB asked for an answer, they wrote it down then they told everyone the number they had written. After that, they had to decide if they were folding or staying by picking up either the "fold" or "Stay" carton.

Frank revealed his carton first but they had all made their choice before he revealed his. From what we heard, they weren't allowed to switch carton after picking one.

That could be where he cheated, switching his carton after someone revealed theirs. They could have easily edited out any wrong doing. Or he could have called out "Stay" but had the "fold" carton in hand. By the time BB realized Frank had actually given two different answers, he could have switched to the preferable one.

08-23-12, 12:52 PM (EST)
59. "RE: 24 hours of anger and tears"
The hamsters trigger fish every time they mention it and there was no way Endemol was going to put it in the edit. We're all at a loss until someone breaks their contract.

08-23-12, 03:35 PM (EST)
60. "RE: 24 hours of anger and tears"
Some have said that Boogie was giving signals to Frank about what to do (writing down the numbers or staying or foldng). I don't know how that would have helped or if that's what happened, but that's what people are saying.

08-23-12, 04:37 PM (EST)
61. "RE: 24 hours of anger and tears"
Sounds like wishy washy paranoia to me. Only way he could of cheated is if he had answers fed to him, but I do not think the house guests have ear pieces.

08-23-12, 04:48 PM (EST)
63. "RE: 24 hours of anger and tears"
They do -- sometimes. Ashley gave away that there were earpieces being worn during the early nomination ceremonies, probably to walk everyone through the process.

08-23-12, 04:46 PM (EST)
62. "They know about the week-in-an-hour."
Pretty much everyone is packing, just in case they're the one to go out during the speed round: that way, someone can grab their bags later and just leave them in the DR. Jenn is packing for both that and tonight.

And after she finished, Malin walked in and picked up her bag just to make sure she'd put things in it.

08-23-12, 10:12 PM (EST)
65. "RE: They know about the week-in-an-hour."
Yet, strangely, both evicted hamsters left without their bag.

I guess they will be retrieved kater.

08-24-12, 01:10 AM (EST)
66. "RE: They know about the week-in-an-hour."
I heard Booger tell somebody to leave his in the storage room just before he left when he was evicted. Don't know if Ashley packed or not.

08-24-12, 01:23 AM (EST)
67. "Frank has the key..."
Looks like Frank is the newest HOH.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •