The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"conspiracy theory "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Mattyboy 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-22-12, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mattyboy Click to send private message to Mattyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"conspiracy theory "
throwing this in spoilers since it has to do with willie being kicked out.

okay we know how much BB loves to bring back previous players to play again. Big Brother also knows that not a lot of fans really care to see past players for a second or third time.

we also know that CBS is basically in love with the hantz family.

so my theory is that willie was a plant. they planned the whole thing. Do the night 1 eviction, then have Willie self destruct and get kicked out after the second eviction.

That way when BB decides to let the coaches enter the actual game, they can claim that willie leaving left them between a rock and a hard place. having to decide between putting the coaches in or shorten the season.

just my 2 cents.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: conspiracy theory kingfish 07-22-12 1
 RE: conspiracy theory Estee 07-22-12 2
   RE: conspiracy theory tribephyl 07-22-12 3
 RE: conspiracy theory ellen8 07-25-12 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-22-12, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: conspiracy theory "
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-12 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

I doubt it.

A Hantz is a self destruct mechanism with no need of help from producers or anyone else.

And the other implied theory in regard to the coaches entering is probably bogus as well. Brittany has never been very deep well of intellectual capacity. Kinda cute, and entertaining (she has some great one liners), but Einstein she ain't.

The easiest way to explain the fact that there aren't enough hamsters is that there will be some who return. The producers seem to have Kara buttoned up somewhere, and this is probably because she will get a chance to re-renter. I imagine that after four or more evictions there will be a challenge that will involve somehow selecting the returnees. If Willie is gone for good, then three returnees could be selected.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-12, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: conspiracy theory "
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-12 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

I feel that giving some of the coaches a chance to enter the game was on the schedule all along (too few hamsters for too many weeks, even at the start): I just think this stepped up the timetable a little.

(One of the theories at Hamsterwatch believes a coach might get in when all of their players are gone: pawns can no longer protect, so the king has to play. Dan may favor this one, for all he's doing to save Danielle: e.g. zilch.)

Willie was a plant -- as a casting stunt. Because CBS does love the Hantz family, or did a few months ago. But I don't feel he was playing a part on their behalf here. You have to stretch the conspiracy to Joe, you have to get Frank in on it, and then you have to make the BB staff competent. Believe me, there is a place where that chain falls apart. They cast someone prone to self-destruct, said it would be good ratings, and -- he self-destructed. What. A. Shock. I'm sure Grodner was very surprised. They try to script the game, absolutely -- but they had to want their draw longer than this.

But between what happened this week with Willie and the rumors on Brandon (details on request) elsewhere, I think the love affair is over. Two of the network's three major reality shows have been poisoned by this clan, and TAR should be too smart to make it a set -- we hope. This and the next, and then we may never see a Hantz being blinked at by The Big Eye again.

No promises for cable.

ETA: I don't feel Grodner is capable of expressing regret or admitting mistakes -- but I think the staff as a whole is kicking themselves over one thing. They let Jodi go out into the world. Right now, the only hamster in sequester and eligible for revival is Kara. They desperately need a larger pool.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-12, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: conspiracy theory "
between what happened this week with Willie and the rumors on Brandon (details on request) elsewhere, I think the love affair is over.

I'd even be willing to bet that EPMB and JP have at least considered refilming S26. They still have half a year to try to de-Hantz the next season. (And considering the buzz, it wasn't just the Hantz-factor that ruins it.)

ellen8 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-25-12, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ellen8 Click to send private message to ellen8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: conspiracy theory "
I don't think they could have written Willie's tantrum.
It unfolded so naturally, I wouldn't give him credit for being
that good of an actor.

For the players sake, I hope he stays ousted.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •