The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Glass House live feed & Twitter spoilers."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-20-12, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Glass House live feed & Twitter spoilers."
In case anyone can glean the tiniest shreds of information (beyond who's nominated and who's gone, which is all that counts in a public vote show) from the one-hour glimpses ABC is so generous as to permit us (or even cares to try). Hey, at least they're not charging subscription fees...

There is a little possible data this morning: Twitter posts from the contestants seem to indicate Alex managed to insult his way off the show. So at least for the first public vote, we are in tune with that original BB model: drama must die. And as his was, at best, fourth-grade playground drama, no one's going to mourn. At least, no one who isn't Alex. Other rumors say he didn't take viewers turning against him very well.

We'll see where it goes from here. Or not.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Glass House live feed & Twitter... Wacko Jacko 06-21-12 1
 RE: Glass House live feed & Twitter... Estee 06-21-12 2
 A cage divided. Estee 06-25-12 3
 Live Feed link & times suzzee 06-26-12 4
 Second eviction was -- Estee 06-27-12 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-21-12, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Glass House live feed & Twitter spoilers."
Good news. Thanks for posting.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-21-12, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Glass House live feed & Twitter spoilers."
Apollo is now tweeting that the card votes are a sham, he is not Sean #2000, and we'll see his true strategy on Monday. (Assuming anyone lasts that long, including the network.) Also, Robin was briefly seem complaining about drama and saying something about her honor, so the assumption is that something went down last night. Not that we have any pre-edit concept of what that is, because the guinea pigs are currently drawing portraits of their ideal mates. The feed viewers are presumably voting on the best one. I can't be bothered to check ABC for it.

Still no sign of Alex and his option is no longer available in the polls. It's possible the piggies have been told not to discuss the ousters during feed time, but there's only so long anyone can stay in the non-mysterious Limbo and since feed times are group activities...

06-25-12, 06:52 AM (EST)
3. "A cage divided."
Andrea has let her bigot flag fly (Prop 8 supporter who marched), dividing the house into those with her and those against her. Along with upping her odds of winning the public vote. America does love its open and proud bigots.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-26-12, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Live Feed link & times"
This isn't quite a PSA but it's my bit for mental destruction.

Streaming & Vote Live
Monday 11pm to 3 am EST
Tues, Wed, Thurs 3pm to 4pm EST

Here's your view & vote link

http://the-glass-house.abc.go.com/shows/the-glass-house/view-and-vote/

I should be watched....closely.

06-27-12, 05:27 PM (EST)
5. "Second eviction was --"
-- Apollo. (And yes, that was fast.) So we're two for two on drama dumps.

Incidentally, Jeffrey and Andrea seem to have found hug-and-make-up ground on the gay civil rights issue. I'll try to give Andrea the benefit of the doubt until I hear exactly what she says at the end, but Jeffrey may have just been thanking her for promising not to personally head up a camp. Then again, maybe she actually came around. Stranger things have happened. Most of them have been ordered by producers.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •