The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-11, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
When we last left the hamsters, the second double elimination had left only three people in the house playing for the last HOH. As always, the final HOH is a three-part competition. Because no one else left in the house has an ounce of coordination, the winner of the first (physical) part should be obvious, but we'll save that for the next post.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 In memory of vince3 AyaK 09-09-11 1
   RE: In memory of vince3 Tummy 09-09-11 4
   RE: In memory of vince3 jbug 09-09-11 8
   RE: In memory of vince3 suzzee 09-09-11 11
   RE: In memory of vince3 Outfrontgirl 09-09-11 19
 HOH Part 1 AyaK 09-09-11 2
   Aftermath AyaK 09-09-11 3
       RE: Aftermath michel 09-09-11 5
           RE: Aftermath AyaK 09-09-11 6
               RE: Aftermath suzzee 09-09-11 12
                   RE: Aftermath AyaK 09-09-11 15
       RE: Aftermath Estee 09-09-11 9
 RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live F... samboohoo 09-09-11 7
   RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live F... Wacko Jacko 09-09-11 10
       RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live F... suzzee 09-09-11 13
       Porsche AyaK 09-09-11 14
           RE: Porsche samboohoo 09-09-11 16
               RE: Porsche AyaK 09-09-11 17
                   RE: Porsche michel 09-09-11 18
           RE: Porsche KwietOne 09-10-11 22
           RE: Porsche Estee 09-10-11 25
               RE: Porsche AyaK 09-10-11 28
 RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live F... Outfrontgirl 09-09-11 20
   RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live F... Wacko Jacko 09-10-11 21
       RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live F... Outfrontgirl 09-10-11 23
           RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live F... suzzee 09-10-11 27
               RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live F... samboohoo 09-10-11 29
               It. Is. On. Estee 09-10-11 31
               RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live F... michel 09-10-11 33
   RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live F... michel 09-10-11 24
       RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live F... Outfrontgirl 09-10-11 26
           RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live F... michel 09-10-11 30
               RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live F... Estee 09-10-11 32
 HOH Part 2 AyaK 09-11-11 34
   RE: HOH Part 2 cahaya 09-11-11 35
       RE: HOH Part 2 AyaK 09-11-11 38
   RE: HOH Part 2 michel 09-11-11 36
   RE: HOH Part 2 Outfrontgirl 09-11-11 37
       RE: HOH Part 2 AyaK 09-11-11 39
           RE: HOH Part 2 Outfrontgirl 09-11-11 40
               RE: HOH Part 2 AyaK 09-11-11 41
                   RE: HOH Part 2 Outfrontgirl 09-12-11 42
 just curious jbug 09-12-11 43
   RE: just curious Jay1205 09-12-11 44
       RE: just curious jbug 09-12-11 45
           RE: just curious kingfish 09-12-11 46
       RE: just curious AyaK 09-12-11 47
           RE: just curious AyaK 09-13-11 48
               RE: just curious Round Robin 09-14-11 49
                   RE: just curious zazzy 09-14-11 50
                       RE: just curious AyaK 09-14-11 51
                           RE: just curious zazzy 09-16-11 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-09-11, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "In memory of vince3"
As BB13 is finishing, this is a final chance to pay tribute to the memory of vince3. We'll miss you.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-09-11, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: In memory of vince3"
Very missed. Vince3 loved RTVW and RTVW loves and misses Vince!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-11, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: In memory of vince3"

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-09-11, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: In memory of vince3"
Miss ya buddy, it isn't the same without you.

A Tribe masterpiece

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-11, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: In memory of vince3"
vince, I miss you and think of you often. So sad.

09-09-11, 02:23 AM (EST)
2. "HOH Part 1"
To nobody's surprise, except maybe Adam and Porsche, Rachel easily won part 1 of the final HOH. Adam and Porsche have to face off in part 2. Rachel will face the winner in part 3.

09-09-11, 02:47 AM (EST)
3. "Aftermath"
Rachel says that she used a ballet stance while standing in the mixing bowl because her feet wouldn't fit, but that she could have gone much longer. Adam also complains that his feet didn't fit.

Adam gets called in for an hour DR. During this time, we learn that the hamsters get an $8,000 stipend for the show (but feeds cut out before we learn any more). Rachel totally is trying to sell Porsche on the idea that Adam is the most dangerous of the final 3. R tells P that J/J may split their vote because both J/J like Adam so much. (We know this is nonsense, but P doesn't.)

Rachel tells P that she's only playing for second place. Then she piles it on a little too think and says that she isn't even sure of getting Brendon's vote. No clue whether Porsche buys that nonsense.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-11, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Aftermath"
One hour in the DR? Could it be to convince him that he doesn't need to win HoH? They must not want him to win it because he would eliminate Rachel.

As for Rachel, why didn't she say she'd stand up to the jury and tell them she doesn't deserve the money? A case needs to be reasonable in order to work. She should have said that she only has 3 votes and no hopes of getting votes from Dani, Shelley, Kalia and Adam if Porsche lets her win HoH and eliminate Adam.

Who do the hamsters think wins between Porsche and Adam? Any clear indications? That could tell us how the competitions will unfold.

09-09-11, 09:03 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Aftermath"
Actually, Adam told Jordan just before the blackout yesterday that, if Rachel won final HOH and eliminated him, he'd still probably vote for her because she would have earned it with all of her competition victories (4 HOH, 2 POV). Prior to that, Jordan had thought that Adam would vote for Porsche if Rachel eliminated him.

Jordan and Rachel agreed that, if Adam made the final two against Porsche, B/R/J/J would vote for Adam, which would give him the win. But Adam doesn't know that. He thinks he'd lose if he evicted Rachel, because he thinks Rachel would vote for Porsche.

09-09-11, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Aftermath"
Adam will vote whoever has a better shot of including him in after show events. He'll want to be with the in crowd.

Hamsterized by D'Abs

09-09-11, 03:16 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Aftermath"
To give credit where due, you're channelling Estee.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/1367.shtml#95

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-11, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Aftermath"
and says that she isn't even sure of getting Brendon's vote.

He only refuses to give her 500k because he loves her and she keeps making him do it.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-11, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
Thanks Ayak. We had a huge storm last night with shotty TV.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-09-11, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
My opinion, if Rachel were to face Adam she'd win 7 to 0. Porsche can win against Adam if she can convince the jury she played a better game then they believe, because she did. Adam was clueless and just bounced from side to side depending on who ahd power. Porsche threw Keith under the bus, got her the immunity for the first four weeks joined up with the Vets, who she can say were clearly the stronger bunch. Then can say she made a move early to go against the Vets because she believed unless she did so they'd win. Adam can say nothing. He will say he was good on his word but that wasn't true to the end.

09-09-11, 03:01 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
Agree with Rachel over Adam.

I was surprised that Jordan said she hardly talked to Porsche the entire time, of all the vets Jordan would certainly be the most approachable. Did Porsche have any conversations with any of the vets that would make them feel that they knew here at all. I got the impression that they thought she was only there for the fame value, not so much to play but to stay.

Hamsterized by D'Abs

09-09-11, 03:12 PM (EST)
14. "Porsche"
>My opinion, if Rachel were to face Adam she'd win 7 to 0.

Actually, I think 5-2. Shelly and Kalia would vote for Adam. But I think Rachel would get Dani and Porsche.

>Porsche can win against Adam if she can convince the jury she
>played a better game then they believe, because she did.

But she's already made it clear that the only vets she ever got to know were Dani and Rachel, and Rachel would vote for Adam. With J/J/B/R, Adam would win 4-3. And as far as her game, the reason she's the last one left of the Dani-Kalia-Porsche alliance is because she was seen as the least threatenting. Convincing the others that this was really the result of gameplay might be a task too demanding for God to pull off, let alone Porsche.

To the vets, she'll just be another Dani-worshipper in the Cult of Dani.

09-09-11, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Porsche"
Especially since she didn't use the Veto on Jeff or Rachel because Dani wouldn't want her to.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

09-09-11, 08:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Porsche"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-11 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

Right. Adam may have floated all game (remember how much he was sucking up to Porsche-Kalia-Shelly when Porsche won her sole HOH?), but when push came to shove, he voted with the J/J/B/R alliance on each key vote.

09-09-11, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Porsche"
But what is the difference between that and Rachel yelling: "This is for Brendon"?

Porsche played a better game than Adam and Rachel. It probably means nothing to the jury but one can hope. The other hope is that Rachel likes Porsche more than Adam and Brendon will follow Rachel's instructions.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-10-11, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Porsche"
I actually think Kalia would vote for Rachel because Kalia did not respect Adam's game play and for not making game moves. I do agree with you about Shelly voting for Adam, so that would make it 6-1 Rachel wins.

09-10-11, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Porsche"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-11 AT 06:47 AM (EST)

But she's already made it clear that the only vets she ever got to know were Dani and Rachel

Cut that in half: Rachel's been telling Adam that she doesn't feel she knows Porsche at all. A couple of nervous habits and poker tells: that's it.

Kind of makes you wonder what Porsche was doing all summer.

09-10-11, 10:04 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Porsche"
In a couple of post-exit interviews, Jordan said that she'd tried to make contact with Porsche early in the season, but that Porsche wasn't really interested. As we noted at the time of Dani's exit, it was obvious that Dani and Porsche had become close, much closer than Dani and Kalia, even though Kalia so desperately wanted to be Dani's best friend. So I think Porsche spend most of her time in the Daniverse.

Of course, that also means J/J/B/R would never vote for her, no matter how much Dani's fans root for Porsche. Jordan, for one, expressed a very strong preference for a Rachel/Adam finale.

09-09-11, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
please don't let the first Golden Key girl win this. She didn't even play the game for a long period of time. Plus I don't like her.

Go Rachel!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-10-11, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
please no to rachel, rachel was so horrible socially. a girl who blasts every person that gets eliminated in the video taped farewells does not deserve to win. just plan stupid.

09-10-11, 02:07 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
Sorry! At least she played wholeheartedly.

Porsche is too much the blonde bimbo with big boobs who thinks the world of herself. Rachel is a more complex person, full of flaws, but also determined. I thought her goodbye to Jordan was very touching.

I really like how Jordan played. She just couldn't win a comp. Her head was always in the game and I thought she was very savvy about how the game works. Except for trusting Shelley Mom and voting out Brendon. That lost the game for Jordan and Jeff. Brendon would have made a great shield.

09-10-11, 08:50 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
Rachel played better once Brendan was gone and she had her little emotional drama out of her system. It seems to me that she plays the helpless little girl to his big strong man act when they're together. She's actually not too bad by herself (throw pillows now please).

Hamsterized by D'Abs

09-10-11, 01:00 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
Agree.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

09-10-11, 01:35 PM (EST)
31. "It. Is. On. "
(throw pillows now please)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cv5ZBrj3s4

09-10-11, 03:25 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
She still cried a lot after Brendon left. Every freakin' time she lost a challenge, she cried. Every time she was nominated, she cried. The only time she has ever been fun to watch was when she was trapped with Jesse (or when a boob pops out).

09-10-11, 02:35 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
It wasn't Porsche's fault that BB came up with that lame golden key twist to protect the vets. With all the interventions done by the rats in favor of the returning players, it's quite an accomplishment that she still has a chance.

Rachel is a loudmouth, self-absorbed bitch that always divides the house and doesn't deserve to win a thing. At least Jordan was funny. Rachel is simply a pathetic player that happened to win a few mickey-mouse challenges but if you like that...

09-10-11, 08:28 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
There are many irritating aspects of Rachel. I don't mind her bitchiness -- it's on the surface. Dani is the full on for real bitch.

But michel, let's not go back and forth on points we are going to disagree on and not change our minds. It's not entertaining. If you want to root for Porsche, go for it.

09-10-11, 01:33 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
I find it more entertaining than this dull season. I can't even root for Porsche, she's just the only one that played a remotely smart game without help from the rats. Adam's a jellyfish wrapped in bacon while Rachel's a bimbo, a crybaby, a diva, etc...

09-10-11, 01:38 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 10, Live Feeds: Vote For Me!"
Adam's a jellyfish wrapped in bacon

Next week on Chopped...

09-11-11, 01:57 AM (EST)
34. "HOH Part 2"
Porsche beat Adam in HOH Part 2. So far no discussion about what it was. But it's Rachel versus Porsche for the final HOH.

Adam sucks up to both of them.

The sides are clear among the fans, too. Team Dani is rooting for Porsche and her dual front airbags. Team JeJo is rooting for Rachel and her river of tears. At this point, Team Dani and Team JeJo posts belong more in Bashers or Fanatics than here.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-11, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: HOH Part 2"
Apparently, according to a couple of spoiler sites, it was some kind of underwater swimming comp, similar to BB8. Adam kept getting water in his goggles, tossed them and then regretted getting rid of them.

It also seems Rachel and Porsche have pretty much agreed to take each other into the F2, so Adam is the odd man out.

09-11-11, 11:19 AM (EST)
38. "RE: HOH Part 2"
Sorry, I just didn't come back and post after they started discussing it. Porsche and Adam were explaining it to Rachel, who apparently didn't get to see it. Yes, it was underwater with goggles and it was more of a maze. Adam said that BB told them it would be the last physical competition of the season (promptly followed by a warning from the house that "you are not allowed to talk about production." P: "Won't it be strange to go home and have a house that doesn't talk to you?"). Apparently everything went right, except the last piece went left. (I don't know exactly what it was, but they told R that the pieces fit easily.) The competition was demanding in that both Porsche and Adam suffered a series of cuts, and both of them said that the rats kept asking them during the competition if they needed a doctor. Adam said he found another cut, and Porsche said that they'd probably be finding more cuts for a while.

Rachel told Adam that she made an F2 deal with Porsche and so wouldn't take him to the finals if she won. Adam told the cameras (after R/P went to sleep) that he was going to vote for whichever of R & P won the final part of HOH, but he seemed very depressed.

Before that, while Adam was in the DR, R & P did a dance celebrating that two cocktail waitresses made the final two. They all (including Adam) agreed to go to Vegas for dinner after the finale.

09-11-11, 02:13 AM (EST)
36. "RE: HOH Part 2"
I hope they agree to take each other. It would show how pointless the whole build-up was and it would keep the useless Adam from winning.

09-11-11, 08:56 AM (EST)
37. "RE: HOH Part 2"
I watched some of BB after Dark on Thursday (wanted to see who won the endurance). Rachel was coaching Porsche on how to recognize features for the morph, assuming I guess that it would be Part 2. Which Rachel shouldn't have been doing unless she wanted Porsche to beat Adam. I guess she knows Adam would have gone with the newbie?

Part 3 should be jury statements, true or false, or jury something, no?

Anyway, Rachel and Porsche looked really relaxed together. Then Adam joined them later playing cards, and they were all being nice, but the two girls seemed more connected.

I wonder though what happened to Porsche's determination to have two newbies at the end. Anyone know if her change of mind is for real?

09-11-11, 11:27 AM (EST)
39. "RE: HOH Part 2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-11 AT 10:26 PM (EST)

Porsche hasn't said anything to indicate that she doesn't intend to honor her F2 deal with Rachel. Anyway, with Adam indicating that he'll vote for whichever of the girls win the final HOH, it would be in her best interests to boot him.

If he had one strategic thought in his head, Adam would have told Porsche that he'd be a sure vote for Rachel if he was on the jury. But he doesn't, so he didn't -- which means that Porsche would be a fool not to put him on the jury if she had a chance.

Fixed gender typo.

09-11-11, 07:28 PM (EST)
40. "RE: HOH Part 2"
my oh my, telling them that you will give your vote to the last person who has an eviction choice, indeed, why would that person not evict Adam?

He really told the girls that? He deserves to lose then.
I would tell them that, if evicted, my vote goes to whoever does not evict me, because the eviction would be breaking our deal.

As these people are constantly making meaningless deals, there would probably be one that Adam could cite and say he took it to heart yada yada yada.

09-11-11, 10:29 PM (EST)
41. "RE: HOH Part 2"
Yeah, he really told the girls that yesterday.

Today, his brain cell started functioning again, and he started to backtrack on it. But I think it's too late for him. Porsche has pretty much slept all day anyway, channeling her inner Kalia.

09-12-11, 02:21 AM (EST)
42. "RE: HOH Part 2"
lol @ her inner Kalia. But a girl still needs to bake.
I now feel kind of bad for Adam, such a fan, so close to 2nd place. OTOH, he's spared the humiliation of getting dissed in the vote by those who would deem his flotation skills to lack merit. This way he'll never know for sure.

09-12-11, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "just curious"
Have the hamsters said anything about the date? 9-11?
Wondering if they are so caught up in the game that they don't remember the real world for awhile... Isn't Adam from Hoboken?

I also wondered how Adam will react when he hears of all the storm & flooding in & around.

Jay1205 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-11, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jay1205 Click to send private message to Jay1205 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: just curious"
Last night on Showtime Adam and Porsche had a moment of silence in remembrance of 9/11 (Rachel was in the diary room). Adam also mentioned a big memorial of the WTC victims who were from Hoboken that is in the city. Both Adam and Porsche also said a few words of thanks.

09-12-11, 02:30 PM (EST)
45. "RE: just curious"
thanks Jay.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-11, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: just curious"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-11 AT 09:13 AM (EST)

Just call her Ray. or AJ.

09-12-11, 05:25 PM (EST)
47. "RE: just curious"
The day before, Adam and Porsche had discussed the fact that the next day was 9/11. They decided to do their tribute to 9/11 at 9:11 PM so it would get the biggest audience (i.e., BBAD). Then they worried that it would be 9/12 on the East Coast, but they decided the benefits of being on BBAD outweighed that,

09-13-11, 09:09 AM (EST)
48. "RE: just curious"
There were no updates to post from yesterday because nothing really happened except during BBAD, and that was just talking. Adam tried to plead with Porsche to take him to the finals, claiming that he'd say he only wants 2d; Porsche says she doesn't think that would work and anyway Rachel might win HOH.

Porsche does try to toss Rachel under the bus with Adam, though, claiming that Rachel stole a bottle of nail polish from Dani and that Rachel was wrong when she told everyone that Porsche was friends with Janelle. In other words, she treated Adam like a jury member. So I think we can see how successful Adam's pleas were.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-14-11, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: just curious"
There were a few updates on Morty's but they didn't amount to that much. I don't know what's true and what's BS, but Adam told Porsche that even if she doesn't take him to the final, she still has his vote because he's pissed off at Rachel for something she said (he didn't say what) and wants nothing further to do with her.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-14-11, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: just curious"
BBdish says it's a ploy by Adam to get Porsche upset with Rachel so she takes Adam. That R did not say anything to tick him off.

Adam is using a different strategy with P than with R:

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2011/09/tuesday-morning-into-afternoon.html

Also a funny bit about....uh, gardens.

09-14-11, 06:43 PM (EST)
51. "RE: just curious"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-11 AT 06:43 PM (EST)

Yes, after Adam's complete defeatism when he lost the second leg of the final HOH, he's been trying a number of strategies to split Porsche and Rachel in the last few days. None of them seem to have worked.

Last night's BBAD may have been the most boring ever.

P & R agreed that, had Jordan made the final 2, she would have won, so they're happy that one of them can win. R said that, after tonight, they'd each have money.

All three have been talking about the transistion back to the "real world" after this is over.

They've also spent a lot of time talking about events that happened during the season and what they were thinking at the time. Adam admits that he knew Dom's priority from day 1 was to eliminate JeJo.

And the feeds are done, so we're just down to the finale.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-16-11, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: just curious"
Thank you, Ayak, for all your updates, especially in the last week!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •