The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-11, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale"
Please keep all discussion about tonight's finale here.

I believe the schedule is for Survivor to premier at 8 and BB to wrap up at 9:30.

As much as I love some players and hate some players and am frustrated by production, I still LOVE BB. It's my summer addiction, my summer guilty pleasure.

Thanks for another season. We'll see you again next July.

(No live updates from me tonight. I have to work until almost 9 and will then be decompressing. I may only see the very end because there's no way I will go to bed without knowing who wins.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale jbug 09-14-11 1
 Tonight's events AyaK 09-14-11 2
 RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale Estee 09-14-11 3
 Adam misses the point. Estee 09-14-11 4
 Adam throws the competition. Estee 09-14-11 5
 Shelly logic continued. Estee 09-14-11 6
 Final HoH: Rachel Estee 09-14-11 7
   RE: Final HoH: Rachel AyaK 09-15-11 21
       RE: Final HoH: Rachel Hoobie 09-15-11 42
 Final juror: Adam. Estee 09-14-11 8
   RE: Final juror: Adam. AyaK 09-15-11 23
       RE: Final juror: Adam. cahaya 09-15-11 27
           RE: Final juror: Adam. kingfish 09-15-11 37
               RE: Final juror: Adam. samboohoo 09-15-11 39
                   RE: Final juror: Adam. Estee 09-15-11 41
 How not to answer jury questions. Estee 09-14-11 9
 F2 speeches and votes. Estee 09-14-11 10
 And now, filler. Estee 09-14-11 11
 RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale VisionQuest 09-14-11 12
 Pile on Daniele Estee 09-14-11 13
   RE: Pile on Daniele AyaK 09-15-11 22
       RE: Pile on Daniele Estee 09-15-11 29
 Winner: Rachel, Estee 09-14-11 14
   RE: Winner: Rachel, cahaya 09-14-11 20
       RE: Winner: Rachel, AyaK 09-15-11 24
           RE: Winner: Rachel, Estee 09-15-11 30
               RE: Winner: Rachel, cahaya 09-15-11 34
               Adam Wacko Jacko 09-15-11 35
 One more surprise. Estee 09-14-11 15
   RE: One more surprise. cahaya 09-14-11 16
       RE: One more surprise. AyaK 09-14-11 17
           RE: One more surprise. cahaya 09-14-11 19
               RE: One more surprise. Toban 09-15-11 31
                   Jeff Wacko Jacko 09-15-11 36
 And so ends... cahaya 09-14-11 18
   RE: And so ends... AyaK 09-15-11 25
       RE: And so ends... cahaya 09-15-11 26
           RE: And so ends... AyaK 09-15-11 28
               RE: And so ends... kingfish 09-15-11 38
   RE: And so ends... jbug 09-15-11 32
   RE: And so ends... jbug 09-15-11 33
 Postscript prize. Estee 09-15-11 40
   RE: Postscript prize. kingfish 09-15-11 43
       RE: Postscript prize. Estee 09-15-11 46
   RE: Postscript prize. jbug 09-15-11 44
       RE: Postscript prize. Estee 09-15-11 45
   RE: Postscript prize. Loree 09-15-11 47
       RE: Postscript prize. michel 09-15-11 48
       RE: Postscript prize. kingfish 09-16-11 50
 Adam's voting rationale. Estee 09-16-11 49
 RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale zazzy 09-16-11 51
   RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale AyaK 09-16-11 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-11, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale"
There are a few of us experiencing our own kind of anticipation in the Hamster House.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1608&forum=DCForumID7&omm=0

D'Abby Special

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-11, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tonight's events"
HOH Part 3 between Rachel and Porsche.
Elimination of one of Final 3 by HOH.
Jury questions.
Final vote.
Awarding of America's Choice prize.
De-activation of Chenbot. (probably off-camera)

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-11, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale"
CBS officially made the renewal announcement: next summer will contain the mandatory Even Worse cast.

I'm down to throwing rice grains and hoping the Chenbot stops to count them.

09-14-11, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Adam misses the point."
"If not now, then when? If not me, then who?"

If not statue, then lose.

09-14-11, 09:59 PM (EST)
5. "Adam throws the competition."
Literally.

And back at the jury house, Shelly, Kalia, Jeff, and Daniele cannot get past themselves. Or over themselves. Or, in the non-debate over the F3, through themselves. The most articulate and insightful person in the group?

Jordan.

Be very afraid.

09-14-11, 10:01 PM (EST)
6. "Shelly logic continued."
"It's fine if I do it. It's not all right if you do it. Because I'm me. And you're not. My daughter!"

Oh, this one's speech is going to be precious.

09-14-11, 10:08 PM (EST)
7. "Final HoH: Rachel"
Another complete-the-juror's-statement competition -- and a weak one. This was a six-question competition and Rachel wound up beating Porsche 2-0: Julie called it with one question still on the board. Gee, I guess Porsche really didn't talk to anyone the entire summer.

Rachel has an immediate crying mini-breakdown. If nothing else, she's at least just locked up second place and justified the entire summer. Give her this much: she fought for it the whole season and (with heavy punches of producer intervention) got there against horrific odds. But the last hill is the highest...

09-15-11, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Final HoH: Rachel"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-11 AT 08:52 AM (EST)

The questions follow. I can't believe they missed Jeff's answer.

Question 1: Brendon. "The moment in the house that I'm afraid to have my friends and family see is ... A) the moment I was evicted the second time or B) not doing better in endurance competitions." Correct answer, A. Both miss it. I also figured Brendon would be embarrassed that he was so much worse than his fiancee at the competitions, but apparently not.

Question 2: Danielle. "Most shocking moment in the house was ... A) Brendon being voted back in the game or B) My dad not coming back." Correct answer: B. Rachel gets it; Porsche doesn't.

Question 3 is Shelly: "The fatal error I made was ... A) Turning against Jeff and Jordan or B) Voting to evict Jeff one week too soon." Correct answer: B. Both miss it.

Queston 4 is Jeff: "Best thing about being in the house was ... A) Spending the summer with Jordan or B) Getting rid of Danielle." Correct answer: A. Both miss it, even though it seems obvious.

Question 5 is Kalia: "The biggest lie told in the house was ... A) Adam was loyal to the newbies or B) Anything that came out of Shelly's mouth." Correct answer: B. Rachel gets it; Porsche doesn't. As a result, Rachel beat Porsche 2-0, and we never hear Jordan's quote.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-15-11, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Final HoH: Rachel"
I found the Brendon question strangely worded. The question was "which MOMENT", and the 2nd answer didn't even make sense..."the moment when I didn't do better in endurance competitions"...huh? Nobody has natural speech like that. It should have been a slam-dunk for both of them.

09-14-11, 10:17 PM (EST)
8. "Final juror: Adam."
Rachel just about loses it again in her pick speech, trying to justify her entire game and revealing her F2 deal to Adam while being oh-so-very-sorry (truly) to evict him. Adam feels she made the right decision -- after all, he would have won, quoth he -- and leaves with a roar.

Feel free to take a walk for the next forty minutes. You'll want to miss the Danielle and Shelly hypocrisy twinage. Gawds know I'm going to.

09-15-11, 00:53 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Final juror: Adam."
Honestly, this shows how delusional Adam is. He would have won? The only votes he would have been likely to get were from Dani and Porsche, and Porsche only because Rachel would have broken her final-2 deal to keep Adam.

Even the Chenbot thought Adam made a joke when he said he would have been certain to win had he made the final two. What a maroon.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-11, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Final juror: Adam."
Agree. He had no chance either against Rachel or Porsche. He floated so long that most of them never saw any of the few "moves" he made late in the game. Had he been in the F2, I imagine the reaction from some of them would have been "Oh, him, he's still in this?"

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-11, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Final juror: Adam."
I'm not sure that's such a lock. Adam IMO had a chance to get Jeff's and Jordan's vote against Rachel, and I think he certainly would have scored JJ's votes against Porsche.

There had been some animosity between the JJ and RB, and it's not so clear to me that JJ wouldn't have rewarded Adam against Rachel.

And between Adam and Porsche? I will go on record (for what it's worth) as being willing to bet bucks that JJ wouldn't vote for Porsche. Both of them stated that they hadn't had but about six conversations with her all summer, and Adam was (at times) agreeably conversing with them big time, and even voted with them at crucial times. In my mind there's no doubt that Adam would have JJ's vote against Porsche. And there's an even chance he could have scored at least two votes from BR and Shelly to win it all.

Part of his assertion that he would have won was based on his claim that he had three of the final questions right. A notably inane claim in light of the fact the he lost the first two parts of the HOH contest.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-11, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Final juror: Adam."
Adam would have won against Porsche. Hands down.

Against Rachel, I think Rachel probably wins. I think Kalia, Porsche, Dani, Shelly, and Brendon all vote Rachel, making J/J's vote moot.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

09-15-11, 02:59 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Final juror: Adam."
I can't readily see Daniele voting for Rachel. Against anyone. Ever.

09-14-11, 10:28 PM (EST)
9. "How not to answer jury questions."
Dual seminar. As it turns out, the jury mutually agreed on a series of questions which appear to have been semi-randomly assigned to their askers, defusing a lot of the venom. But neither Porsche nor Rachel can really respond to them. Both women are playing Modern Political Debate: ignore whatever was just presented to you and get directly to your talking points until the moderator cuts you off. And that's all they do. Rachel's insistence on the competition angle is winning her no points, but neither is Porsche's 'it's not my fault I couldn't play' loop.

Survivor: China this ain't.

09-14-11, 10:34 PM (EST)
10. "F2 speeches and votes."
Rachel repeats herself endlessly.

Miss Miscarriage claims she played with respect and that all the people who voted for her to originally stay should echo suit.

Gee, wonder who Brendon's gonna vote for.

09-14-11, 10:37 PM (EST)
11. "And now, filler."
With the votes cast and Adam predicting he'll return for B.B.A.Stards II, Julie announces the first five evictees will be coming in to waste everyone's time. Daniele immediately starts looking for an exit. (Her father can no longer get her money: what's the point of being this close?)

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-14-11, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale"
Dique's fingernails are incredibly well manicured. I think he has on Honk If You Love OPI!. I am actually jealous of how nice his nails look.

09-14-11, 10:48 PM (EST)
13. "Pile on Daniele"
Dick: Her game svcks.
Kalia: She is not my master and I am not her slave. But I love her so!
Jeff: We will never speak again.
Daniele: Where's my America's Choice money?

09-15-11, 00:48 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Pile on Daniele"
Sorry I came to this late, but I have to agree with D!ck. His daughter was part of an alliance that would have dominated the game. Evil Will style, she could have stabbed them in the back at any time once she had the numbers on her side. And what did she do? Turn on the alliance in week 3 to side with Dominic and Porsche.

There's no question that Dani feels close to Porsche, but she clearly came so close to winning back in season 8 only because her dad carried her to the end.

09-15-11, 08:51 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Pile on Daniele"
The true non-joy of that scene was every flash of the camera to Daniele's 'he'swrongi'mnotlisteningi'mnotlisteninghe'swrong' face. She could not accept the mere possibility that she had played anything less than a perfect gambit where the fault was in everyone else for failing to appreciate it.

Early in the season, I thought Daniele might have pulled off a tiny amount of personal change. Now I know the only reason for her early quiet and lack of whining was in storing it all up for later use. No father, no money -- and that state may last for years.

09-14-11, 10:56 PM (EST)
14. "Winner: Rachel,"
Surprise twist vote: Shelly. Everyone thought it was coming down to Adam, with Danielle and her first Widow going Porsche out of typical spite -- but Shelly went the other way. Rachel knew it was over as soon as that key came out.

And fish followed.

09-14-11, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Winner: Rachel,"
That was actually a closer vote than I had anticipated, and certainly didn't expect Shelly to vote for Rachel after all of the heated arguments she got into with both her and Jeff.

09-15-11, 00:56 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Winner: Rachel,"
And so much for Adam's statement that he thought the person who won the final HOH deserved to win. I'm sure he believed that he was stabbing Rachel in the back by voting for Porsche.

This just shows how important jury house politics are. From watching the footage, it seemed likely that Kalia and Shelly got into it at the jury house, while Jeff, Jordan and Shelly mended their relationship. And so Shelly voted with her friends and not with her late-game allies, and Adam's best-laid double-crosses came to naught.

09-15-11, 08:56 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Winner: Rachel,"
And so much for Adam's statement that he thought the person who won the final HOH deserved to win. I'm sure he believed that he was stabbing Rachel in the back by voting for Porsche.

But he did just prove himself petty enough to come back next year. You'd think the self-declared fan who delusionally believed himself the automatic winner in a F2 matchup would reward the person intelligent enough to knock him out, but...

I'd believed there was about a 2% chance of Kalia changing her vote based on her saying she now had some respect for Rachel's game, but the other 98% felt Daniele would keep her hand up the control port all the way through the end. (Master/slave? Ventriloquist/puppet.) For Shelly to go over -- no, never saw that coming. Maybe Shelly realized she owed that many apologies and started early.

Or maybe someone gave her a hint as to how much trouble she was in outside.

09-15-11, 10:50 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Winner: Rachel,"
Or maybe someone gave her a hint as to how much trouble she was in outside.

Do you mean the Hate Shelly facebook sites and the threats within them, apparently some of which was acted on and being investigated?

I sure hope this didn't influence her decision, or it will give more wackos out there the idea that they can influence the outcome of RTV results seen worldwide.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-15-11, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Adam"
Should of taken the hint when Adam felt he would of crushed Rachel in the voting. Goes to show that he did not think much of her game.

09-14-11, 11:02 PM (EST)
15. "One more surprise."
Not the America's Choice: the 25k went to America's Homophobe. No, the surprise is Adam's vote -- which was for Porsche. Rachel won because Shelly went for the redemption edit at the very last second.

Tomorrow, Rachel goes on Whatever That Other Show Is With All The Hosts and demonstrates how to be a horrible competitor all over again. See you next summer, when Adam will say:

'Voted out on Day 10? But I didn't make any strategic moves!'

09-14-11, 11:37 PM (EST)
16. "RE: One more surprise."
Icky poo. Perfect follow up to the latest news coming out about North Carolina legislative measures. I'm sure we heard a second round of cheering and applause coming out of the right wing-nut households.

09-14-11, 11:44 PM (EST)
17. "RE: One more surprise."
I'm sure we heard a second round of cheering and applause coming out of the right wing-nut households.

Well, since I was rooting for Jeff or Jordan to win the America's Choice prize, I guess that makes me a right-wing nut.

09-14-11, 11:49 PM (EST)
19. "RE: One more surprise."
Well, I'm sure there are other, non-right-wing-nut households who either voted or rooted for him.

Jordan was sweet enough (and worthy of a vote), but I personally did not care for his argumentative, entitled attitude.

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-11, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: One more surprise."
Yeah I don't understand the Jeff love. Homophobia aside (which the casual viewer would know nothing about due to CBS's pro-Jeff agenda), the guy came off as a whiny, entitled bully to me too. I can't stand him.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-15-11, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Jeff"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-11 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

I agree Jeff was very hypocritical when he was voted out over a floater he got mad and that it was dead wrong. Yet, any time Jeff could vote a competitor out over a floater he did the same thing.

That aside, Jeff and Jordan are America's sweethearts so I knew one would win. I was leaning Jeff because Jordan had already won the Big Brother Grnd Prize. The only thing that may of caused one not to win was voters splitting votes evenly, but that being said if Jeff or Jordan did not win who was going to?

09-14-11, 11:44 PM (EST)
18. "And so ends..."
... the blogging of recaps of a complete season of Big Brother.

There was a time when it was a challenge to write a single recap, just one. There were times when I wondered if I could keep it up, week in, week out, three times a week.

But I didn't want to disappoint the readers. And I didn't want to disappoint someone who in many ways inspired me to become a blogger for this show.

Finale recap here. This one's for you, Vince.

09-15-11, 01:07 AM (EST)
25. "RE: And so ends..."
I'll put this here instead of on Beliefnet: in both the second and third paragraphs, you call Porsche "Jordan" in the last sentence.

And as far this:
"It kind of makes you wonder about how Americans vote these days."

I think they vote about the same way as they always have: for whomever they like. That's how you get incompetent Senate candidates like Sherron Angle or Crazy Joe Miller, or incompetent Presidential candidates like John McCain or Barack Obama.

09-15-11, 01:24 AM (EST)
26. "RE: And so ends..."
Thanks for the corrections, AyaK. Recapping two shows in one night (Survivor coming out tomorrow after another edit) can lead to mistakes that get past in-line editing and the first edit. I've often gotten those two names mixed up throughout the season, although their characters are distinctly different.

I passed a hint of judgement on the vote, which was surprisingly quite different from some of the online polls that resulted from viewers/readers who are likely better informed. As you say, to each their own, whether it be in the political or RTV sphere.

09-15-11, 01:45 AM (EST)
28. "RE: And so ends..."
I think the hard-core BB fans were mostly members of the Cult of Dani this year. But, like her dad, color me unimpressed.

09-15-11, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: And so ends..."
Dani is IMO repulsive. The only thing about her which was even vaguely redeemable was he decision to distance herself from her Dad.

But I agree with him about her game play.

(repeating from elsewhere)

And please, don't listen to Adam...no more boomerangs of any kind.

09-15-11, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: And so ends..."
I've missed Vince's comments on this last part of the season.
RIP Vince; love you.

09-15-11, 10:32 AM (EST)
33. "RE: And so ends..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-11 AT 10:33 AM (EST)

It kind of makes you wonder about how Americans vote these days.

& not just votes for tv reality contests...

09-15-11, 02:58 PM (EST)
40. "Postscript prize."
Rachel & Brendon appeared on Julie's talk show, where Rachel was put into one last competition: dig three veto medallions out of a bowl of slop faster than Sarah Gilbert could. Which was basically an excuse to give her one more slop experience -- and a honeymoon in Aruba.

Not much came out of the segment beyond finding out that she still can't get off the competition winner speech, but she did say she'd confronted Adam about his vote. Julie added her personal feelings: that Adam had voted emotionally. Sure, like you cast these people for neutral logic...

09-15-11, 03:15 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Postscript prize."
...but she did say she'd confronted Adam about his vote. Julie added her personal feelings: that Adam had voted emotionally.

Ack ack...sputter sputter...Sorry, heck, I think stuff just came out of my ears...

Rachel confronted Adam about his voting emotionally?

Well, Rachel hasn't gained any talent for introspection during all of this. She's still pretty much the same old train wreck.

09-15-11, 04:20 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Postscript prize."
No -- Julie's the one who said she felt Adam had voted emotionally. I suspect Rachel's confrontation was more along the lines of 'Hey, superfan, I seem to remember your promising that vote to whoever won HoH...'

09-15-11, 03:25 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Postscript prize."
speaking of honeymoons and weddings...

Can you imagine an episode of Rachel on
Bridezillas?

09-15-11, 04:15 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Postscript prize."

Yes.

And now I hate you.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-11, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Postscript prize."
Adam was very petty and voted against Rachel because she dared to not take him to F2. Poor Adam. He was so sure he deserved it. Just like he turned all red and freaked when he heard Jeff won Fan Fave and not himself.

Rachel confronted Adam about his vote during the interviews in the backyard. He tried to say that he saw Shelly's vote for Rachel and just wanted to be nice to Porsche and throw her a vote. What a joke. Rachel didn't believe him and I don't either. He had threatened Rachel and Porsche for days that he would be the deciding vote. He wanted the power. I laughed when Julie didn't even use his vote to make the decision. Adam's vote was an afterthought. He flip flopped and made no difference in the game right to the end.

Adam claimed to be a big fan of the game. But when it came down to the end he didn't even vote for the best player. He became petty and voted against the person that didn't take him to the end. When she would have won easier if she had taken him. He was a waste of space at the end.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-11, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Postscript prize."
Best player? Rachel is the worst type of player: She always makes enemies. Anyway, without production interference, Rachel doesn't even make the finals. Horrible ending to a terribly boring season.

09-16-11, 12:31 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Postscript prize."
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-11 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

My favorite for human flotsam this season is easily Porsche. Worse than a waste of space, she's a waste of a vacuum. A human sucking spot in the continuum.

But I guess we all have our own favorite waste of spaces though, this show certianly provides enough viable candidates.

09-16-11, 12:18 PM (EST)
49. "Adam's voting rationale."
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/09/big-brother-13s-adam-i-lost-a-little-respect-for-rachels-game.html

No sale, bacon boy.

And here's something we haven't seen in a long time for any series: fan art.

Redemption Cage?

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-16-11, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale"
JeJo update: James (from the Janelle season, James) had a cast party last night and Jordan said the next step for her and Jeff was for them to live together.

Renny was there.

I also remember Lawon talked about the comments he's had on his clothes and his words like handsomefied, and so he is going to do a clothing line called...Handsomefied! Ties, hats, etc.

I'd love it if he became he most successful from this season, lol!

Shelly: says "she was shocked & horrified when she got out of the house, says you can hate her but don't go after her family" and

"Shelly explains that she couldn't go to final 3 w/Jeff & Jordan, says they are cool with each other, they are going to a football game soon"

Dani: just found out that Dom was a virgin and she believes it

Matt, BB 12 was there.

Brendan invented a new word: revicted ( re-evicted)

Dani claims she got bored and that's why she made a move too soon.

Jordan is going to be a bridesmaid in Rachel's wedding and says Rachel will be one in hers, too. (Jeff...you hear that? Jordan's planning her wedding! ;) )

Libra was there.

Porsche suffers from motion sickness.

Janelle was there. Said she had worked with Porsche (so much for Porsche saying she did not really know Janelle, lol).

09-16-11, 08:18 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Big Brother 13, ECST: Finale"
A few interesting things from this:

1) Adam is a born sucker. Porsche having worked with Janelle is consistent with what Rachel said about Porsche (that Janelle had recommended her for the show) and not consistent with what Porsche said about herself. But Adam believed Porsche's story of her hard work to try to get on the show.

2) I actually believe Dani's statement about being bored, or at least bored with having to be nice to the other vets. I still think she really liked the heroine-worship from Kalia, though, at least at first.

3) Jordan's comment about she and Rachel being in each other's weddings should end any discussion about Adam somehow getting JeJo's votes in the finale against Rachel.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •