The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - Lawonicide Fallout"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-11, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - Lawonicide Fallout"
I will try to do this justice for Vince.

I believe this is the correct week, as we missed Week 5.

This thread starts with the Sunday Show (8/14/11) and will carry through until next Sunday (8/21/11). I will start the new thread then. I will Start a Live Feeds thread on Thursday (8/18/11) for Thursday.

I haven't actually watched last night's ep yet - darn golf finally got us.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - La... jbug 08-15-11 1
   RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - La... DearAbby 08-15-11 4
       RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - La... cahaya 08-15-11 5
       RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - La... jbug 08-15-11 6
           You'd never know.... jbug 08-15-11 7
 RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - La... cahaya 08-15-11 2
   RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - La... samboohoo 08-15-11 3
 RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - La... zazzy 08-15-11 8
   RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - La... cahaya 08-18-11 18
 Wednesday Show samboohoo 08-18-11 9
   RE: Wednesday Show cahaya 08-18-11 15
 The Unitard samboohoo 08-18-11 10
   RE: The Unitard jbug 08-18-11 13
       RE: The Unitard samboohoo 08-18-11 20
 24 Hour Solitary Confinement samboohoo 08-18-11 11
   RE: 24 Hour Solitary Confinement cahaya 08-18-11 17
   RE: 24 Hour Solitary Confinement zazzy 08-18-11 21
       RE: 24 Hour Solitary Confinement kingfish 08-18-11 23
 Veto Ceremony samboohoo 08-18-11 12
   RE: Veto Ceremony jbug 08-18-11 14
   RE: Veto Ceremony cahaya 08-18-11 16
       RE: Veto Ceremony samboohoo 08-18-11 19
           RE: Veto Ceremony Outfrontgirl 08-18-11 22
               RE: Veto Ceremony kingfish 08-18-11 24
                   RE: Veto Ceremony axbridge 08-18-11 25
                       RE: Veto Ceremony cahaya 08-18-11 26
 Laptop in hand, ready for live show samboohoo 08-18-11 27
   RE: Laptop in hand, ready for live ... cahaya 08-18-11 31
 Previously on BB samboohoo 08-18-11 28
   RE: Previously on BB AyaK 08-18-11 29
       RE: Previously on BB cahaya 08-18-11 32
           RE: Previously on BB samboohoo 08-18-11 34
               RE: Previously on BB michel 08-18-11 42
                   RE: Previously on BB jbug 08-19-11 51
                       RE: Previously on BB kingfish 08-19-11 55
 Brendon Nomination Fallout samboohoo 08-18-11 30
   RE: Brendon Nomination Fallout cahaya 08-18-11 39
 Part 2 samboohoo 08-18-11 33
   RE: Part 2 rjrabbit 08-18-11 35
 Part 3 samboohoo 08-18-11 36
   RE: Part 3 Estee 08-18-11 37
       RE: Part 3 AyaK 08-18-11 38
           RE: Part 3 cahaya 08-18-11 43
   RE: Part 3 cahaya 08-18-11 45
   RE: Part 3 Wacko Jacko 08-19-11 52
       RE: Part 3 samboohoo 08-19-11 53
           RE: Part 3 AyaK 08-19-11 58
 Part 4 samboohoo 08-18-11 40
   Double eviction next week cahaya 08-18-11 48
 Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon samboohoo 08-18-11 41
   RE: Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon cahaya 08-18-11 44
       RE: Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon samboohoo 08-18-11 46
           RE: Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon cahaya 08-18-11 47
               RE: Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon samboohoo 08-19-11 49
   RE: Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon suzzee 08-19-11 50
       yes he would jbug 08-19-11 54
           RE: yes he would kingfish 08-19-11 56
   RE: Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon zazzy 08-19-11 57

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-11, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - Lawonicide Fallout"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-11 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

Way to step up to the plate Boo!
Can't wait for everyone's input.

Actually I think this is week 7.
Vince posted week 5 on 8/4.
Rabbit posted week 6 on 8/11.
but I may be confused - I usually am by BB

miss you man

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DearAbby 2959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-15-11, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - Lawonicide Fallout"
It's confusing with both ECST and Live Feeds threads, but I think it really is week 6 for ECST, jbug:

Week 1 thread started 7/7.

Week 2 thread started 7/17.

Week 3 thread started 7/24.

Week 4 thread started 7/31.

Week 5 would have been 8/7.

And I, too, thank Boo for stepping up to the plate.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-11, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - Lawonicide Fallout"
I'll second my thanks to Boo, too!

I do keep up with the main events on the live feeds through the various spoilers sites, but I'm also already tied up time-wise keeping up a blog on another site, so I'll contribute here as and when I can.

08-15-11, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - Lawonicide Fallout"
I always get confused ... blonde self speaking...
I have to remind myself that each show all 3 times each week are not all live. LOL
Just Thursday is live, right?

08-15-11, 02:55 PM (EST)
7. "You'd never know...."
that I'm HoH, would you?

over in the BB games forum; ya'll really should play with us. We need an audience.

D'Abby Special

08-15-11, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - Lawonicide Fallout"
Yeah, that golf did get us!

I had the show set to record and then switched the set on just after 9:00 and played it. Whut?! What's this with a golf trophy being presented when 60 Minutes should already be ticking off the last few seconds? In panic mode, I immediately set Same Name to record and the show after that, too. It turns out I missed part of it (about the first half of the HoH comp, right up to the point of counting the baseballs).

Anyway, I managed to piece together a brief recap from that point on. After looking at other recaps posted online, I found that I didn't miss much.

Some observations...

Shelly looked a lot more frazzled (and even more aged) than we had seen in weeks past. Her smooth sailing just hit choppy waters and perhaps even the reef. She looks fatigued and that could be from living in the House for close to 40 days, day and night, apart from her family. I think she's reaching the point of burning out and it wouldn't surprise me that she gets voted out regardless of who the replacement nominee is.

The triumvirate of Da-Ka-Po is looking pretty solid. See all that dancing they did? Hilarious to watch!

The power couple vet alliance looks iffy. We didn't get any takes last night that showed them working together. The secret 'truce' deal between Brenchel and Dani seems to point to Brenchel seeking to target JJ next after some of the distractors (like Shelly) are sent packing. I'm actually surprised that Dani adopted Rachel's suggestion to put Shelly on the block with Adam as the floating pawn. Since when did Dani decide to listen to Racheel's advice?

Adam will no doubt decide to remove himself... he won't get 'lwned'. Speculation is that Dani would put Brendon up as the replacement, but after watching last night's episode I wonder... in previous weeks, it'd been a no-brainer, but this week (after the provisional truce pact) I wonder if Dani might not go a different route by putting someone other than Brendon up on the block. If she intends to get rid of Shelly, she might not want to antagonize Brenchel by nominating Brendon (or Rachel) and might instead put up Jeff claiming him as a pawn.

08-15-11, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - Lawonicide Fallout"
I had to choose between that or Food Network Star finale. Since it was a finale, I chose FNS. I then tried to watch a little this morning but ran out of time. I'll have to catch up tonight.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-15-11, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - Lawonicide Fallout"
Thanks, samboohoo!

Shelly's still not getting much of a good edit from CBS and they may be trying to wrap up her story arc. Not giving the tv audience a reason to root for her.

Meanwhile Dani's star has got to be rising with the tv audience.

08-18-11, 10:36 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 6 - Lawonicide Fallout"
Dani's star and Jordan's star, after Jordan offered the call-home prize to Shelly. Jeff called Jordan "an angel on earth" and there's some truth to that. Jordan seems to have a heart that Rachel doesn't have (or if she has it, show it).

08-18-11, 10:07 AM (EST)
9. "Wednesday Show"
I actually watched, but I didn't have the right laptop to provide commentary.

Shelly & Adam go up. The target is Brendon with the hope neither Brendon nor Rachel plays in the Veto. Dani thinks she's golden because, by nominating Shelly, she somewhat has a deal with Brenchel. If Shelly goes, Dani's happy. If Adam or Shelly is saved, Dani can backdoor Brendon. Win-Win (as usual) for Dani.

Veto is Corn Hole! Big Brother Corn Hole. Players are Dani, Kalia, Adam, Shelly, Jeff & Jordan. Each player tosses their bag up to super-sized Corn Hole Platform. If they get it in the hole (giggle), they get 1 point. If they miss, the bag trickles down to a spinning platform and lands in a slot with various number scores. In each round, the person with the highest number score is out. If you completely miss the platform, you are out.

You then have to the prize bucket. There are six buckets, one for each finishing place in the competition. You take the prize from the bucket corresponding with your finish. Later finishers may opt to keep the prize they select or trade with someone who has already selected a prize.

First Round: Adam misses the hole and lands on Number 13. He is dejected because he will seemingly be out. But Shelly completely overshoots the platform, and she is out. She goes to the 6th place bucket and gets The Veto. We also know she will somehow get screwed since there are five other players.

Second Round: I don't remember the scores, but Jordan gets the highest and is out. She goes to the 5th place bucket and pulls out: 24 hours of solitary confinement. Yuck! It also comes with a call from home. Yay! Jordan is happy that she will be able to talk to her mom, but then she asks Shelly if Shelly wants it so that she will be able to speak to her daughter. Shelly immediately takes it. So now Jordan has the Veto.

Third Round: Kalia has the highest score, and she is out. She goes to the 4th place bucket and gets: A Carribean Vacation! She opts to keep it. Jordan still has the Veto.

At this point there is talk among Jeff, Adam, & Dani about throwing the comp to Adam. Jeff is really is a tought spot. If he wins the Veto and keeps the noms, Shelly will go. If he wins and takes Shelly or Adam off, one of Brendon or Rachel goes up. Since he's allied with all of them, it will be hard to decide. Dani assures Jeff he's safe.

Fourth Round: Dani, who has sank Corn Holes in all three previous rounds is out. She goes to the 3rd place bucket and gets: A Veto Ticket, which makes her eligible to play in any upcoming Veto. She keeps it. Jordan still has the Veto.

Final Round: Jeff "throws" it and scores an 8. Adam is up and gets a 7, barely winning. Jeff goes to the 2nd place bucket and gets: $5,000! He keeps it (bringing his winnings to $15k already).

Adam goes to the 1st place bucket and gets: 1 week in a unitard, which he immediately trades with Jordan for the Veto.

08-18-11, 10:27 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Wednesday Show"
I actually watched, but I didn't have the right laptop to provide commentary.

I watch and write a blog recap each episode, recording it so that I can go back and catch things I might have missed even as I watch it. So that's why I'm not in here participating in the ECST threads like I used to.

Right now I'm recapping 5-6 show episodes a week and have to be pretty efficient about it, using a laptap and the remote (doing the occasional catch-it rewind and fast forward past commercials), edit as I go, and publish after another full edit pass. The post is usually up within half an hour after the end of the show, as the best way to pick up readers is to be the (one of the) first up.

Anyway, here's this episode's recap.

08-18-11, 10:09 AM (EST)
10. "The Unitard"
is supposed to be the most humiliating ever, dubbed the Humilitard! When Jordan comes out, she has on a bright green unitard with a pink tutu. She also has a hat with a propeller on it. Jeff thinks she's cute - in spite of the fact that the unitard has the words, "I'm with Stupid" across the front. I wonder if he even gets it.

08-18-11, 10:17 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The Unitard"
Now if Jeff had traded his $5000 to Jordan for the veto, wonder what the costume would have been? If the same one? then YES! the Hummilitard of the century! LOL

I said in another thread, Jeff wasn't thinking of the consequence of Jordan holding the veto - that she would end up with whatever Adam got. And the last 'prize' is usually not a good one.
Now, if he was Kasey from BB, don't you know he would have taken that to protect her? LOL

08-18-11, 10:47 AM (EST)
20. "RE: The Unitard"
Agree.

Jeff could have thrown it with no discussion. Wouldn't that have been funny if he had won.

Gawd Kasey. *puke* Did you see it when he was pumping his wrist? Please make him go away.

08-18-11, 10:12 AM (EST)
11. "24 Hour Solitary Confinement"
Shelly gets to spend 24 hours in the Have Not room. She has bread, water, and slop available to eat. She also has some sort of make-shift bathroom complete with what looks like a cooler to use as a toilet. At least she gets a curtain.

She also gets her call from Tony & Josie. Whether or not you like or don't like Shelly, you can't help but tear up at this point. Unless of course you FF through it. I didn't, and I cried.

The other houseguests joke with her when it's time to leave and tell her she still has 3 more hours.

08-18-11, 10:33 AM (EST)
17. "RE: 24 Hour Solitary Confinement"
Yeah. We've seen Shelly cry enough times now it doesn't really get to us.

But when her little girl starts choking up in tears and then her hubby after that as they say goodbye, you can't help but to be a little teary-eyed watching that.

08-18-11, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 24 Hour Solitary Confinement"
I think it's called a camp toilet. Very low to the ground for a tall one like Shelly. And BB forgot to even give her TP... she had to ask the cameras for it. Yeesh.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-11, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 24 Hour Solitary Confinement"
They should have just hung the screen in the BY and given her a shovel. And some leaves.

08-18-11, 10:14 AM (EST)
12. "Veto Ceremony"
Brenchel try one last time with Dani to backdoor Jeff. Dani "considers" it.

Adam takes himself off, Brendon goes up. Dani's speech includes something to the extent of Brendon being a Zombie they are all trying to kill.

At this point, Dani sees herself as a tiebreaker vote to evict Brendon - at the very least. Kalia, Porsche and Adam to evict Brendon and Rachel, Jordan and Jeff to evict Shelly. That's her worst case scenario, even though she thinks it will likely be a 5-1 vote to evict Brendon.

We'll see tomorrow night!

08-18-11, 10:18 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Veto Ceremony"
good job Boo!

D'Abby Special

08-18-11, 10:32 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Veto Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-11 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

Yup, we'll see. It looks like Adam is the swing vote that creates the 3-3 tie that Daniele will break. If Brendon wants to stay alive, he has to work Adam.

Thanks for reviving the episode discussion thread, Boo!

Based on what I've just read about the cat fights in some of the live feed spoiler sites, I'm retracting that 3-3 prediction in favor of a 5-1 landslide with Brendon going out (guess who votes for him).

08-18-11, 10:45 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Veto Ceremony"
LOL. This was hard work - I guess because I did it from memory.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-11, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Veto Ceremony"
Thank you!

I left the room during the Shelley phone call scene. I would have watched Jordan get a call. That's how I feel about Shelley. I can't stand people that use their children to make themselves sympathetic. You sign up to leave your kid for the summer with no communication, and then bill yourself as superMom to help yourself win. Gaaah.
Jordan continues to shine.
Rachel continues to play badly. If she had stuck with building a coalition against Dani's group, Brendon might be staying, but instead she went after JeJo, the only ones who might be on her side.

08-18-11, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Veto Ceremony"
In her simple mind strategy=anyone but her and B. A more complex strategy would require her to control her mouth, so she's limited.

axbridge 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-11, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail axbridge Click to send private message to axbridge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Veto Ceremony"
Good point, especially since we all know she cannot control her mouth. However, Brandon is worse than she is. It's just that all of his venom is aimed directly at Rachel lately. I cannot believe the way he talks to her. I am no fan of Rachel, that's for sure, but she should RUN to get away from him as soon as possible. He is a mean-spirited control freak who treats women like dirt. I can't stand him and am looking forward to him getting out of the house for good.

08-18-11, 05:29 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Veto Ceremony"
Well, last I heard, they have a wedding planned after this.

Just don't expect an invitation!

08-18-11, 08:59 PM (EST)
27. "Laptop in hand, ready for live show"
I think.

08-18-11, 09:22 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Laptop in hand, ready for live show"
Good luck!

I'm blogging on another site but will have this window open on the side.

08-18-11, 09:05 PM (EST)
28. "Previously on BB"
Brendon entered the house again.

Dani won HOH again.

Brenchel scrambled again.

Shelly lied again.

Adam was nominated again.

Jeff played in the Veto comp again.

Brendon was nominated again.

Rachel cried again.

According to Brenchel, Dani screwed up again.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-11, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Previously on BB"
...and America was sick of Rachel again.

08-18-11, 09:23 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Previously on BB"
Rinse, cry, repeat.

08-18-11, 09:28 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Previously on BB"
How could she possibly have any more tears????

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-11, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Previously on BB"
Saline implants...

08-19-11, 09:58 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Previously on BB"
***snort***

08-19-11, 10:28 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Previously on BB"

I'll ***snort*** that one too.

08-18-11, 09:18 PM (EST)
30. "Brendon Nomination Fallout"
Tears, tears, tears from Rachel, who just days ago wanted to backdoor Jeff or Jordan and now want Jeff and Jordan's vote. Brendon knows he has Rachel, thinks he has JeJo and is trying to work on the 4th vote.

First is Adam. The girls have won all the HOHs. The guys have won all the Vetos. If Adam keeps Brendon, Brendon becomes his shield.

Rachel is working on Porsche. Porsche doesn't like Shelly, but she's afraid of Brendon's physical abilities. Porsche already voted to keep Brendon before and was then dissed. She has the nicest way of saying "Screw You" that I've ever seen.

Jeff & Jordan are in the middle of Brenchel and Shelly. Shelly is telling them she's with them. She's done playing both sides. The problem is that Shelly and Rachel don't like each other.

Dani is trying to make a deal with JeJo. She reminds them that she did try to backdoor them, but she's now afraid of them coming after her. She is falling over herself apologizing to them. She is telling them everything they want to hear. JeJo want the floaters out.

Rachel now working Jordan. Jordan is telling them that they don't want to force a tie because Dani is adament that she wants Brendon out. They don't want to ##### off the house by forcing a tie. Now Jeff is going to talk to Brenchel. Jeff tries to explain that they don't have the votes to keep Brendon. Tensions galore.

08-18-11, 09:54 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Brendon Nomination Fallout"
Porsche says "smile" to Rachel and Rachel's smile comes out as a wicked grimace.

While J & J are out with Shelly, she's smoking yet another cigarette. I'm dubbing her the Marlboro Woman. Or the Smoking Woman.

08-18-11, 09:28 PM (EST)
33. "Part 2"
Julie's talking to the houseguests.

Shelly recalls her phone call. No tears this time.

Jordan says it was worth it for her to get the humilitard and giving Shelly the call. Jordan's got Jeff. What else could she possibly need.

Brendon tells America how awesome he is, and that's why America voted him back in.

Rachel admits she's freaking nuts. She's ready to compete and win and drive everyone around her nuts.

Julie announces tonight's evictee becomes a jury member.

Shelly: What does her daughter think? Shelly looks to have a very good life. Nice house. Husband says Shelly is the life of any party. Josie is adorable. She misses her mom. She doesn't like that her mom is lying. She likes JeJo. She doesn't like Rachel. Smart girl.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-18-11, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Part 2"
I just wanted to jump in and say what an awsome job you're doing. Vince would be proud.

08-18-11, 09:46 PM (EST)
36. "Part 3"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-11 AT 09:47 PM (EST)

Dani in HOH.

Dani regrets not voting out Rachel last week. She blames Adam for flopping. This week has been horrible. Brendon is her number 1 threat. She would have worked with him if he stayed. It was Plan B. She has technically not broken her word to them because replacement nominee was not in the deal.

Last Words:

Shelly: I am old. I have no wisdom. This week has made me realize I love you.

Brendon: Thank you to some department at UCLA. I want to cure cancer. I love America. I love Rachel. I am probably going to be a juror, and I will not vote for floaters. Dani, you are Judas!

Live Votes:

Rachel: Votes Shelly and curses the House
Kalia: Votes Brendon

Commercial Break

Porsche: Votes Brendon
Adam: Votes Brendon
Jeff: Votes Brendon
Jordan: Votes Brendon

Brendon is evicted 5-1.

Julie asks about the deal with Dani. He says "maybe" they would have honored the deal. Brendon says Rachel will win HOH and shake things up.

Goodbye Messages:

Dani: Playing for the jury vote, joking about getting him out again.
Kalia: Not playing for the jury vote. Happy he's gone.
Jeff: I like you, not Rachel. I do love you, can't deal with Rachel. Why couldn't you leave an instruction manual on how to deal with her?
Rachel: I'm okay without you. I'm going to kick butt.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-11, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Part 3"
I'm not sure Kalia believes there's going to be a jury vote.

Oh, look -- a recycled endurance competition. Are we sure they're not going to change the rules and let Danielle play twice?

08-18-11, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Part 3"
I think Kalia realizes (perhaps not consciously, since I'm not sure she's ever actually done anything but sleepwalk through life) that she's going to be giving a vote as a member of the jury, not having to worry about getting votes from the jury.

08-18-11, 10:08 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Part 3"
Yup, she'd satisfy both the prosecution and the defense as a prospective juror.

08-18-11, 10:11 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Part 3"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-11 AT 10:50 PM (EST)

The handwriting was on the wall last night, but Rachel tends to see any writing as written in invisible ink.

No surprise with that vote.

See America? It's like U.S. foreign policy. America sends someone in and the people there kick them right back out.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-19-11, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Part 3"
>LAST EDITED ON 08-18-11
>AT 09:47 PM (EST)

>
>Goodbye Messages:
>
>Dani: Playing for the jury
>vote, joking about getting him
>out again.
>Kalia: Not playing for the
>jury vote. Happy he's
>gone.
>Jeff: I like you, not
>Rachel. I do love
>you, can't deal with Rachel.
> Why couldn't you leave
>an instruction manual on how
>to deal with her?
>Rachel: I'm okay without you.
> I'm going to kick
>butt.
>
>
>
>>"navy"] Samboobree, brought to life
>by Arkie

Not sure I would say Dani played for the jury vote. She basically gloated that she got him out, rubbed it in his face. And the speech about not being able to kill the zombie was not smart either. If that is Dani playing for the jury vote...she needs to take some lessons.

Also, Kalia.....IDIOT.

Jeff - not sure telling Brendon those things about Rachel was too smart her. He may just as well avenge Rachel. He did last season with his vote.

08-19-11, 10:24 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Part 3"
I can't remember what she said to him last time, but I remember her complaining about the fact that he got to see it and come back into the house.

While I do tend to agree with you that she was gloating, she was at least not a complete jerk about it. She was kind of laughing about it, which toned it down. Same with the Zombie speach.

Brendon initially rolled his eyes at Jeff. I think he'll be more forgiving, and I think, whether or not he was happy about it last night, he gets it. Especially after his "Welcome to my world" comment he made to Jeff when he returned to the house.

08-19-11, 11:06 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Part 3"
I agree that the "Welcome to my world" comment indicated that he was sympathetic to Jeff's complaints about Rachel.

08-18-11, 09:54 PM (EST)
40. "Part 4"
HOH Comp.

Physical challenge. "All Washed Up"

Players must fill up their cup with liquid soap and go to the other side and fill up a bowl, making a ping pong ball float up to the top. The first houseguest who can fill up their bowl with enough soap to be able to reach their ball and remove it wins.

they have to walk across a plastic tarp surface, which is slippery. They are also getting rained on by bubbles.

Looks like a long night. This is similar to the tea cup challenge in Dani's season.

Now there are lots of soap bubbles - like when a dishwasher overflows because you use the wrong soap.

08-18-11, 11:07 PM (EST)
48. "Double eviction next week"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-11 AT 11:30 PM (EST)

And just before signing off, Julie tells us of a new twist. Next week is double eviction week!

Whoa, this could cull the floaters in the hamster nest in a hurry.

The usual blog recap here.

08-18-11, 09:55 PM (EST)
41. "Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon"
I will pick it up in the live feeds thread.

Thanks all! Peace out!

08-18-11, 10:09 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon"
Well done, boo! Thanks.

*applause*

08-18-11, 10:13 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon"
Thanks.

08-18-11, 10:28 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon"
I still don't know how people like you and Snidget do it. I still have to set it on record and rewind it sometimes while it's running live because I miss what exactly was said, or set it to pause a moment it to let my fingers catch up, then catch up by flying through the commercials. You nailed it pretty good. A lot better than from memory, hmmm?

08-19-11, 08:46 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon"
I'm a lot more relaxed doing it from memory.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-19-11, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon"
Thanks Boo, Vince would be proud.

OH NO!

08-19-11, 10:25 AM (EST)
54. "yes he would"
I have a feeling that Vince is one peep that will never be forgotten around here.

08-19-11, 10:32 AM (EST)
56. "RE: yes he would"
He certainly earned his place in RTVW lore. The hard way.

Way to go Boo.

08-19-11, 10:50 AM (EST)
57. "RE: Live Feeds Thread Coming Soon"
Samboohoo, terrific! Thank you for stepping in and doing the ECST. It's a nice tribute to Vince to carry on with the ECST.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •