The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I now officially hate Jeff (even more)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-13-11, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I now officially hate Jeff (even more)"
Note: I don't think this is should be in spoilers even though there's a video link to the live feeds that haven't aired yet. The video doesn't show anything spoilerish in terms of competitions/strategy etc. If I'm wrong in posting in here, please move it to spoilers.

For those who don't care to watch the video, here's the partial transcript, which is a discussion mainly between Jeff and Kalia over the Harry Potter character, "Dumbledore":

Jeff says "Who's Dumbledorf.. who is that, the big guy?".. Rachel then says "why would she want a gay character?" while Jeff in the background says "That would be perverted!" Kalia explains that she made the character so that her kids and other kids would understand homosexuality.

Jeff says "how is he meant to be gay? he doesn't have any gay tendencies..." Kalia interrupts and says "maybe that's the point! so that people like you don't stereotype gay people".

Jeff says "WHAT DO YOU mean stereotypes around gay people? He's in a school with little kids, you can't make THAT GUY GAY!"

Kalia squeeled "WHYYYY? Gay men can't work with little kids!?"

Jeff says "it isn't right to have it in a little kids book, and have the head master locked away in this magical land, be gay. That isn't the right kind of writing to do."

Kalia doesn't see anything wrong with it. "I don't see why not!"

Jeff says "Oh I can see your PC view of it, but it's not the right thing to do..." she asks him "WHY is it PC?"

Jeff says to her "Listen, you know what I'm talking about and don't make it seem like your doing the right thing by saying it's not! You are going to let your kids read a story book where little kids go to fantasy camp without their parents and the guy is GAY?"

Kalia: "Just because he is gay, doesn't mean there is a thing wrong with him!"

Jeff: "GTFO! Don't start with that f'in *****!" While Kalia is trying to defend herself, Jeff is yelling louder "Don't tell me the right answer for f'n T.V.!..."

Here's the link which includes the actual video.
http://www.towleroad.com/2011/07/bbdumbledore.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I now officially hate Jeff (eve... vince3 07-13-11 1
   RE: I now officially hate Jeff (eve... Toban 07-13-11 2
       RE: I now officially hate Jeff (eve... Snidget 07-13-11 3
 Temp Move from Bashers IceCat 07-13-11 4
   RE: Temp Move from Bashers Toban 07-13-11 6
 RE: I now officially hate Jeff (eve... Belle Book 07-13-11 5
 RE: I now officially hate Jeff (eve... Estee 07-13-11 7
 RE: I now officially hate Jeff (eve... zazzy 07-13-11 8
   RE: I now officially hate Jeff (eve... Toban 07-15-11 13
   RE: I now officially hate Jeff (eve... cahaya 07-18-11 19
 RE: I now officially hate Jeff (eve... zazzy 07-13-11 9
 CBS says... Estee 07-14-11 10
   RE: CBS says... michel 07-14-11 11
       RE: CBS says... Estee 07-14-11 12
 A Question to anyone who cares michel 07-15-11 14
   RE: A Question to anyone who cares Estee 07-15-11 15
   RE: A Question to anyone who cares Toban 07-15-11 16
       RE: A Question to anyone who cares michel 07-15-11 17
   RE: A Question to anyone who cares Corvis 07-18-11 18
   RE: A Question to anyone who cares cahaya 07-18-11 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-11, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I now officially hate Jeff (even more)"
Alerted: Until it airs, it is a spoiler.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-13-11, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I now officially hate Jeff (even more)"
Is there some way I can move this to spoilers or does one of the moderators have to do that?

Also, what if (as is likely), this bit never airs but has occurred in time before, say, tonight's episode airs? Does it always remain a spoiler or can it go here?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-11, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I now officially hate Jeff (even more)"
Usually once CBS has plenty of activity to air it and hasn't you can bring it up.

However most of these things do get discussed on the spoiler forum, but we all love a good bashing thread. The mods should be able to move it, I think, try alerting your post so they know to take a look at it with your request.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-11, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Temp Move from Bashers"
Will move it back to Bashers once the subject events are aired.

07-13-11, 05:21 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Temp Move from Bashers"
Thanks. The internet (and especially my facebook page) is all up in arms over this mess. While they may not air this on the live show, the world now knows what kind of guy he is.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-13-11, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I now officially hate Jeff (even more)"
Jeff. Is. An. Idiot. And that's all I have to say on him!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-11, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I now officially hate Jeff (even more)"
I brought it up on this week's Live Feeds thread. Sadly, I don't think it'll ever make the air. Jeff was the king of the casual gay slur in his original season (with Jordan as willing queen) and none of it ever got airtime. CBS and Endemol have too much of a vested interest in protecting him.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-13-11, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I now officially hate Jeff (even more)"
I'm wondering if Jeff had a brain out and confused pedophiles and gay, meaning when she said Dumbled. was gay, he heard pedophile.

Someone on another board posted tweets from one of Jeff's cousins who is gay and said Jeff was always supportive, not a hater, etc.

Kevin was in the cast Jeff's season--and he got along with Kevin didn't he? I think if someone had said, like Kevin being a teacher, Jeff may have realized he was having a brain out.

07-15-11, 04:41 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I now officially hate Jeff (even more)"
That'd be quite the stretch given the context of the conversation and what Jeff actually said. For example, he attacks Kalia for being "PC" or politically correct. I've never heard anyone defending pedophiles being called "politically correct" or any form of correct.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-11, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I now officially hate Jeff (even more)"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-11 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

I checked it out and it's fairly clear he meant 'gay' instead of 'pedophile' in context of the whole conversation.

Of course, there are those folks who think the two are one and the same.

(eta) And J.K. Rowling did confirm that Dumbledore is gay in an announcement she made.

JKR: My truthful answer to you... I always thought of Dumbledore as gay. ... Dumbledore fell in love with Grindelwald, and that that added to his horror when Grindelwald showed himself to be what he was. To an extent, do we say it excused Dumbledore a little more because falling in love can blind us to an extent? But, he met someone as brilliant as he was, and rather like Bellatrix he was very drawn to this brilliant person, and horribly, terribly let down by him.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-13-11, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I now officially hate Jeff (even more)"
Read on another board that Kalia told Lawon that Jeff had apologized to her.

07-14-11, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "CBS says..."
...about what you'd expect. (Keep in mind that this is no way their fault. If they had any say over Endemol's casting, you'd have to think the Jailbird Society would be a lot smaller.)

"Big Brother is a reality show about watching a group of people who have no privacy 24/7 - and seeing every moment of their lives. At times, the Houseguests make comments, reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by a Houseguest appearing on BIG BROTHER, either on any live feed from the House or the broadcast, are those of the individual(s) speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS or the producers of the program."

The key question now becomes 'Will Jeff be made available for interviews after his ouster?' Remember Amber? Don't.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-11, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CBS says..."
Was this done in direct reply to a complaint about Jeff or was it a general statement of non-responsibility?

07-14-11, 07:15 PM (EST)
12. "RE: CBS says..."
Direct response. But feel free to see it as a blanket statement for the rest of the season.

07-15-11, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "A Question to anyone who cares"
Would your feelings for Jeff be different if you learned that he had been molested, say by a teacher, as a child?

07-15-11, 05:31 PM (EST)
15. "RE: A Question to anyone who cares"
Should I assume more than fifty million Americans have had the same experience?

07-15-11, 07:26 PM (EST)
16. "RE: A Question to anyone who cares"
Not really, although I'd perhaps at least have an understanding where his hateful beliefs came from.

If a female was molested by a male teacher as a child, would it be excusable if she suggested that no adult heterosexual males ought to be able to teach children? Would anyone take her opinion as anything but utterly ridiculous?

07-15-11, 08:01 PM (EST)
17. "RE: A Question to anyone who cares"
>Not really, although I'd perhaps at
>least have an understanding where
>his hateful beliefs came from.

I'm not trying to say it could ever make sense but I find Hate threads unsettling. Call him an idiot and I'll agree but I won't go all the way to hate.

>If a female was molested by
>a male teacher as a
>child, would it be excusable
>if she suggested that no
>adult heterosexual males ought to
>be able to teach children?
> Would anyone take her
>opinion as anything but utterly
>ridiculous?

I've often seen eyebrows raised when a man is teaching very young kids. So, no, I don't think everyone would find it utterly ridiculous. Unfortunately, many could embark on her crusade.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-18-11, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: A Question to anyone who cares"
Nope.

Not that I hate the man - just strongly dislike. But then I don't hate anyone.

And are you suggesting this was the case with Jeff?

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-11, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: A Question to anyone who cares"
Not that I have any feelings for Jeff (I don't), but no. The issue he seems to have is not with a male pedophile, but a gay man teaching children.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •