The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Evel D's statement transcribed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-11-11, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Evel D's statement transcribed"
with thanks to WP on jokers ...

"You guys deserve to know...

This will be addressed on Wed BB show.

To stop the rumors, I wasn't evicted, jailed, hospitalized. No one was in an accident, I don't even have a brother. This isn't PR meant to promote my site, a win would have served that goal faster.

This wasn't to help Daniele in the game. I'm not on the space shuttle. I'm not talking to Obama and FU to all the rumor starters. They're clueless.

Dani and I have not, in fact, spoken in three years except for one accidental and brief meeting. I've left a couple voice mails that weren't returned.

I apologize to all and to the station. Thank you to the supporters.

I entered the house to win, to be the first two-time winner of BB. Nothing less would do, not the jury, not DOR, just to win. I started well and liked my position within the alliances. People who know me, know that I would have never left the house if I could have avoided it. I would never quit except for something important.

I got bad news in the DR, someone came in and said it was an emergency and I had to leave immediately. I thank them very much for making sure things are OK and being very supportive. The news hit me sideways and hit me in the #####. I had no pre-idea about the situation whatsoever.

Some things in life are more important that a TV show. Sometimes people need you and you have to be there for them as they are there for you. I won't say another word to respect her privacy. Mind your business. Screw you if you don't like the explanation.

I'll be starting my online show up again soon. I'll talk about the show, Daniele, but not the reasons I left. I am rooting for Dani of course. I appreciate your support so much. I once again apologize to and thank CBS and the producers for giving me another time on the show.

Sorry producers for throwing you an "expect the unexpected twist". I hope I can come back sometime, that's not up to me. Sorry for everything to the fans. The majority of you were looking forward to seeing me on the show. Sorry for disappointing you. No one is more disappointed about leaving than I am, but I know I'll never regret this decision. Peace out."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Evel D's statement transcribed cahaya 07-11-11 1
   RE: Evel D's statement transcribed vince3 07-11-11 2
       RE: Evel D's statement transcribed cahaya 07-11-11 3
           RE: Evel D's statement transcribed Estee 07-11-11 4
   RE: Evel D's statement transcribed Tummy 07-11-11 5
       RE: Evel D's statement transcribed Round Robin 07-11-11 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-11, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Evel D's statement transcribed"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-11 AT 01:03 AM (EST)

Sorry to say, this is not a transcript and there are some serious omissions and inaccuracies in it. I would advise anyone genuinely interested listen to it rather than read this verbiage.

(eta) You'll find a much better and accurately quoted excerpt here.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-11, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Evel D's statement transcribed"
If you click the link, replace the hash tags with Dicque's correctly spelled name... that will take you to the spot...

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-11, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Evel D's statement transcribed"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-11 AT 01:13 AM (EST)

Thanks. I fixed the link to replace the censor-parsed hash marks.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-11, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Evel D's statement transcribed"
I just want to know what kind of emergency the producers could be bothered to tell him about. Historically, the only time they've broken silence was to let a second-season contestant know one of her relatives had died in the WTC. Last year, no one could find the time to let Britney know about her house burning down.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-11-11, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Evel D's statement transcribed"
Seems like at least he's got his priorities straight.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-11-11, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Evel D's statement transcribed"
Yes, in this instance he does, but he hasn't always, and despite his noble intention to respect his GF's privacy, he has to realize that nobody will believe his version if what really happened never comes out. So whether he puts it out himself or lets somebody else leak it out, unless he and the producers can live with millions of BB fans forever thinking they were pulling some kind of bull$hit, either he or they have to let the cat out of the bag.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •