The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 12 ECST Finale: Not Soon Enough"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-10, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 12 ECST Finale: Not Soon Enough"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-10 AT 09:16 PM (EST)

They're finally gonna escape their various confinements tonight and be released back into society... gawds help us all...

Our Final 3 are the Brigaders of Lane, Enzo, and Hayden. Only Enzo isn't eligible for the Final HoH and the right to determine his opponent to face the jury.

Speaking of the jury, they'll reveal to the Final 3 that Matt's wife is as healthy as can be, as well as Ragan being Stabo 2.0

If Britney seems off tonight, then it might be because she was told that the house that she was going to move into after the show had burned down last night... (It's not certain that she'll be told before or during the show, it's entirely possible she won't know about it until after the show wraps up...)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 12 ECST Finale: No... michel 09-15-10 1
 Extreme Recrappage vince3 09-15-10 2
   RE: Extreme Recrappage Snidget 09-15-10 3
 Brigade Downfall vince3 09-15-10 4
   RE: Brigade Downfall vince3 09-15-10 5
 Final 3 interviews vince3 09-15-10 6
 Jury House vince3 09-15-10 7
 Jury Deliberations vince3 09-15-10 8
 Final HoH vince3 09-15-10 9
 Da Vote vince3 09-15-10 10
 Chenbot Lair interview vince3 09-15-10 11
   RE: Chenbot Lair interview Snidget 09-15-10 12
       RE: Chenbot Lair interview canadafan 09-15-10 13
 Jury time vince3 09-15-10 14
 Da Final Vote vince3 09-15-10 15
 Outcasts return vince3 09-15-10 16
   RE: Outcasts return vince3 09-15-10 17
       RE: Outcasts return canadafan 09-15-10 18
 Vote Reveal vince3 09-15-10 19
   RE: Vote Reveal michel 09-15-10 21
   RE: Vote Reveal Fishercat 09-15-10 23
 America's Hamster vince3 09-15-10 20
   RE: America's Hamster michel 09-15-10 22
       RE: America's Hamster kingfish 09-16-10 24
           RE: America's Hamster vince3 09-16-10 25
               RE: America's Hamster michel 09-16-10 26
                   RE: America's Hamster vince3 09-16-10 27
                       RE: America's Hamster Outfrontgirl 09-17-10 28
                           RE: America's Hamster mrc 09-17-10 29
                           RE: America's Hamster samboohoo 09-17-10 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-10, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 12 ECST Finale: Not Soon Enough"
Maybe Brit could move into the BB house until next summer!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-15-10, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Extreme Recrappage"
Season in review... in about 5 minutes or so...

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-10, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Extreme Recrappage"
and it goes on and on and on.

09-15-10, 09:11 PM (EST)
4. "Brigade Downfall"
We start up from where they ended on Sunday with the Brigade Handshake... Every Brigader for themselves.

Hayden: 2 Knucklhead Brigaders between me and the half million.

Lane: If I win the Final part, I have to decide who's easier to beat...

Enzo: I created the Brigade, but I've probably got no chance to even sniff the half million... unless someone takes me to the Final 2...

Lane/Hayden had a Final 2 agreement early in the show, while wearing what looks like hand/homemade t-shirts... While Enzo sulks in his bed... He figures he needs Jedi Mind Tricks to somehow win this thing...

09-15-10, 09:14 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Brigade Downfall"
Enzo tries to work his magic on both of them... with telling them that the other can beat them, he can't... and then hope for the best...

09-15-10, 09:20 PM (EST)
6. "Final 3 interviews"
Talking to the Brigade about how bad they need the money and all that...

09-15-10, 09:25 PM (EST)
7. "Jury House"
After Ragan's initial arrival, it seems to have calmed down again...

Britney arrives in the house wearing a Bra-Gade white t-shirt with her as Alternate and #5... and she reveals the Brigade to the Jury... and Ragan gets Grenaded again that Matt had no intention to keep him... and then Britney says that Enzo claimed to have created it...

Who's the Stabo quesions pop up... then Matt reveals how healthy his wife is... Britney takes it with some grace... until she DRs about him being a snake.... Britney was hoping to find out that Rachel was preggo...

09-15-10, 09:38 PM (EST)
8. "Jury Deliberations"
The first argument ensues that the Brigade got lucky because other people took each other out... but then the brilliance comes out: since they had side-alliances with other peeps, over half the house was Brigade loyal...

Matt wants to hear the reason for Enzo winning... Britney's answer: His social game, and he never became a target...

Hayden as winner? He's won competitions and gotten his hands dirty... but was he manipulated?

Lane as winner? Played nice, but is that enough to win it? Ragan trashes his game, for Britney to defend him...

Brendon suggests that they ask them good questions to determine their winer... Matt suggests that they use small words, drawing LOLs from the Jury...

09-15-10, 09:47 PM (EST)
9. "Final HoH"
Part 3: Hayden vs. Lane. How well do you know the Jury?

Rachel: Favorite moment? Brendon or Comp wins? Brendon, tied at 1

Kathy: Shocking moment? Diamond POV or Rachel's return? Rachel, tied at 2

Matt: Fatal error? Trust Brigade or throwing last HoH? HoH, tied at 3

Brendon: Afraid to see family see? Scorched Earth or bowling ball to J/J? Scorched Earth, tied at 4

Ragan: Reality check hamster? Brendon or Rachel? Brendon, both wrong, still tied at 4.

Britney: Funniest moment? Kathy in caramel or Rachel/Ragan's fight? Rachel/Ragan, both wrong still tied at 4.

They both ended up answering the same thing for each quesiton...

TPIR tiebreaker: How many times during part 1 did BB slam them into walls? Hayden: 91, Lane 55... Correct answer 200+, so Hayden wins the Final HoH!

09-15-10, 09:54 PM (EST)
10. "Da Vote"
Plead you final case to Hayden, Enzo and Lane...

Hayden votes to evict... Enzo

09-15-10, 09:58 PM (EST)
11. "Chenbot Lair interview"
Enzo talks about his lack of competition wins and how he was hoping to sway the Jury...

Goodbye messages: Lane claims that he was gonna take him if he won... and Hayden explains that Enzo's social game was an extreme threat for him to face the Jury...

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-10, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Chenbot Lair interview"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-10 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

Am I the only one that thinks Lane said that primarily to get Enzo's vote?

ETA: Although the "best social player ever" ego stroke could also be a vote grab.

canadafan 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-10, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canadafan Click to send private message to canadafan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Chenbot Lair interview"
Of course, he did. Here what I think:
Lane: Brendan, Rachel, Britney and Enzo
Here's the winner.

09-15-10, 10:11 PM (EST)
14. "Jury time"
in the order of their elimination... Rachel/Brendon/Kathy on the top tier, and Britney/Ragan (in bow tie)/Matt on the bottom tier.

Who do you think got evicted?

Britney: Anyone but Lane

Matt: Enzo.

Chenbot calls for Enzo to join them and then explains that Hayden evicted Enzo on the way out...

Jury as a group got together to form 6 questions, and then Enzo has a question of their own.

Rachel: Lane, since the Jury won the majority of comps, why should we vote for you?

Brendon: Hayden, which two non-Brigade members would you like to see in the Final 2?

Matt: Lane, would you have chosen Britney or a Brigader to join you to Final 2 if you had that choice... (he didn't answer it at first...)

Kathy: Hayden, did you play a better social game than Lane (the man sitting next to you)?

Britney: Lane, your most significant contribution to the Brigade? (3 big words in a row...)

Ragan: Hayden, do you regret anything said behind the backs of the jury members...?

Enzo: Lane, were you really gonna take me to the Final 2?

09-15-10, 10:22 PM (EST)
15. "Da Final Vote"
Final speeches from Hayden/Lane are first up, though...

Rachel: Best social player will get my vote (but she left her bag on the cheese wheel)

Kathy: mutters

Matt: I would've kicked both of your rears if I made it to F4...

Brendon: Best social player will get my vote as well...

Ragan: One was here to win it and the other was here to give it away...

Britney: May the best man win

Enzo: Who needs a haircut vs. who needs a shave...

09-15-10, 10:35 PM (EST)
16. "Outcasts return"
Highlights of Annie/Monet/Andrew/Kristen's misadventures in the cage...

The first 4 out are sitting across the studio from the Jury...

Rachel hears for the first time what Monet said behind her back... Monet blames the stress of the cage...

They show the video proof (including Hayden's DR) about the Kristen/Hayden showmance that Andrew revealed on his way out...

Andrew corrects Matt's pronunciation about the disease that Matt's wife didn't have... which Julie breaks in to remind Andrew that the Final 3 Brigaders didn't know about it... Ragan staring a hole into him during his explanation of why did he do that...

No word from Annie (yet)

09-15-10, 10:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Outcasts return"
Annie praises Enzo about him manipulating every single vote as best they could...

They all get to see the reaction of Britney getting hit with the Brigade Grenade (including Lane DRing that he would've really taken Britney with him to F2) Enzo had a feeling when he won that POV...

Brenchel talk time... who's gonna move to who? Brendon wants to take her to UCLA... which she just might do! Britney wants to throw up. Ragan pretty much keeps himself mum...

Annie: were there any lifelong friends? Heck no.

Time to reveal the second Stabo... Ragan

Britney guesses Matt. Enzo guesses Kathy/Matt. Lane adds in Enzo. Matt has no clue.

Ragan reveals himself. Then we get to see the highlights of his best one: 'I Know Your Secret'...

canadafan 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-10, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canadafan Click to send private message to canadafan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Outcasts return"
Brithney'house burnt this week and she does'nt know it now.
His boyfriend will be there tonight and tell her after the show....

09-15-10, 10:56 PM (EST)
19. "Vote Reveal"
Rachel: Lane
Kathy: Hayden
Matt: Hayden
Brendon: Lane
Ragan: Hayden
Britney: Lane
Enzo: Hayden!

4-3 for Hayden.

Chenbot put the keys in the wrong spot for the first 4 keys...

09-15-10, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Vote Reveal"
If Lane came that close to winning against Hayden, I got to believe Enzo would have crushed Hayden.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-15-10, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Vote Reveal"
Well, as wrong about Enzo as I proved to be, I was right about Hayden being a threat. He made all the right moves

09-15-10, 10:58 PM (EST)
20. "America's Hamster"
is Britney, and good thing, too.

09-15-10, 11:07 PM (EST)
22. "RE: America's Hamster"
Poor timing here. They should have left Brit a chance to say something. Chenbot needs a new watch.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-10, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: America's Hamster"
I got up to fill my glass, and I missed it.

What did she get? $50K?

And I assume they didn't break the news to her during the show that her house was burned down by Nick recently.

My theory is that that was just his way of telling Lane to "Bring it on!"

09-16-10, 11:50 AM (EST)
25. "RE: America's Hamster"
$25k for America's Hamster... plust the $10,010 that she already had from the coin hide and seek and the first HoH competition...

09-16-10, 06:33 PM (EST)
26. "RE: America's Hamster"
Talking about money, Enzo said he got nothing. Don't they get paid something for those 3 months? Even the first boot on Survivor gets $2500 + $10000 for the reunion.

09-16-10, 07:45 PM (EST)
27. "RE: America's Hamster"
Everyone gets paid for their time in the cage... He was talking about Prize money... the only thing that he won that can really be taken home was the 3D TV...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-10, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: America's Hamster"
I wish Julie had outed Hayden (after the vote) for taking the Hawai'i trip and the 5K during the veto, so that Britney and Enzo could have pummeled Mr. Competition.

I thought Lane was the most entertaining guy. And at first I read him as a dumb ox, but his DR speeches were a hoot. I was happy he didn't get skunked.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-10, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: America's Hamster"
He was inarticulate as a tongue-tied water buffalo during the finale, so I suspect that his DR speeches required several takes.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-10, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: America's Hamster"
Agree, but I do agree with MRC that he didn't do well in the Final speech to the jury.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •