The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feed Question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-29-10, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feed Question"
For those of you watching the live feeds....was Andrew going to be evicted anyways....so the speech was a last ditch attempt....or to get people on the way out?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feed Question Belle Book 07-30-10 1
 RE: Live Feed Question Estee 07-30-10 2
 RE: Live Feed Question kingfish 07-30-10 3
   RE: Live Feed Question Belle Book 07-31-10 4
 Interview exert. Estee 07-31-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-30-10, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feed Question"
Well, I don't read them but I read the summaries, so yeah -- Andrew was going and he probably knew he was going unless he made a bold last-ditch attempt, and he had nothing to lose. And if that didn't work, at least he could hope to get Kristen out after him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-10, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Feed Question"
Andrew thought his veto speech would sway people to his side, too -- and that was arguably the touchstone for his eviction. Given that level of cluelessness and inability to predict people's reactions combined with zero talent for acting, there's a good chance he felt the Words Of Death were a real chance to swing a vote or two over to his side.

The results might not have been 8-0 with a more standard goodbye, but he was definitely on his way out. The cage started to turned against the original backup plan (if Brendon couldn't be backdoored, evict Kathy) after the veto meeting, and Andrew's poor persuasion abilities never even came close to turning a single ballot around -- unless it was to get its back towards him.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-10, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live Feed Question"

Not on the feeds either, but I thought he had the Brigade votes and Brendon, and even Rachel until his weird veto speech that put the brigade and Rachel off of him. Then the last speech lost Brendon. And the Brigade. And Britney.

And with the Brigade and Brendon voting for him he stood a chance at a tie. I don't know if he ever had a chance with Britney, but if he did, that last speech scared her into voting him off.

It seems to me he may have had a chance before making those speeches, and that they did kill his chances.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-31-10, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live Feed Question"
Well, I think Enzo was thinking of going after Andrew anyway before the Veto speech. Then the Veto speech convinced all the Brigade to get rid of Andrew. Brendon was trying to save him but that only convinced most of the house to get rid of Andrew. And I think Andrew told Brendon he was going to out Hayden & Kristen before he left, which makes me think Andrew figured he was going out anyway and that he decided to get rid of another showmance in a last show of loyalty to Brendon. I don't know if this convinced Brendon to give up or not, but it couldn't have helped Andrew any.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-10, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Interview exert."
Fair Used from his conversation with Zap2it.

'Talk about the final speech you gave -- that was quite a go-down-in-flames exit. Did you think it would help you or were you just bent on outing the Hayden/Kristen showmance?

Both, but most of all outing Kristen because she turned on me.

Do you regret anything you did while in the Big Brother house?

I regret the veto ceremony speech, because at the time I had the votes and I didn't know it. I guess I was nervous that I didn't.'

They're also reporting no sequester for Andrew (as expected) and that Monet & Annie have been released on an unsuspecting public. So keep your eyes open -- by the laws of her own belief system, Monet must spend the rest of her life on a quest to punch us all in the face.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •