The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Saboteur revealed to the house, not have's "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Amethyst28305 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-16-10, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amethyst28305 Click to send private message to Amethyst28305 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Saboteur revealed to the house, not have's "
So they are all going on and on about the Saboteur and who was right and hashing everything over and over knowing it was Annie. They are all in a cheerfull mood. They were thinking about when Annie made the tape that they just saw, saying they are a different type of big brother group than ever before, they play the game different, getting all the floaters our first and leaving the strong players ( Rachel and Hayden were talking about that last night ) , they are the best for getting her out in week 1. But they should really think about that this was not the reason why they evicted her. All the others are relieved that the suspision is over and they don`t have a fear that that is why they might be put on the block.

Hayden again in HOH room, making deals with Rach and Bren

So far I have found out Brendon and Britney are the 'not have's', Ragan was making Fishsticks, so sounds like it is him again too.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Saboteur revealed to the house,... Amethyst28305 07-16-10 1
 RE: Saboteur revealed to the house,... IceCat 07-16-10 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Amethyst28305 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-16-10, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amethyst28305 Click to send private message to Amethyst28305 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Saboteur revealed to the house, not have's "
The "have not's" are

Enzo, Brendon, Britney and Monet.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-10, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Saboteur revealed to the house, not have's "
Play by play discussion is located in the live feed thread.

Locking this thread as a duplicate.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •