The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 12 Live Feeds Week 1: Why should I care about you?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-10, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 12 Live Feeds Week 1: Why should I care about you?"
Welcome back to the live feeds of Big Brother. We're now in the 12th season, and maybe in the feeds we may get more antics of the saboteur than on the actual show... but who knows. Now, for those curious, I'm not getting the feeds this year. Something about being subjected to a year of DAWs with the name of Russell had something to do with it, I believe...

Of note is that we have an Orthodox Jew in the cage, who will honor the Sabbath, which means that if the POV is on Saturday (which it usually is...) then he might not play, even if he has to... However, please note this year's TV schedule difference: the POV show is now on Wednesday, not Tuesday... I wonder if this means that they may do the POVs on Sunday this year? Hmmmmm...

Anyways... Please keep all info of this week's live feeds stuff here until it hits the air or not...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 And now we wait. Estee 07-08-10 1
 the noms are... tribephyl 07-09-10 2
   Jokers has different noms Rebel Crown 07-09-10 3
       RE: Jokers has different noms tribephyl 07-10-10 9
 On the first feeds night... Estee 07-09-10 4
   RE: On the first feeds night... thndrkttn 07-14-10 26
       RE: On the first feeds night... Estee 07-14-10 27
 Have-nots are: Estee 07-09-10 5
   RE: Have-nots are: vince3 07-09-10 6
 Veto competition over. Estee 07-09-10 7
 'Play-choking.' Estee 07-09-10 8
 The saboteur leaves a note. Estee 07-10-10 10
 Early Showmance zazzy 07-10-10 11
 Sat. night snorefest update Rebel Crown 07-11-10 12
 Because thinking is bad. Estee 07-11-10 13
   RE: Because thinking is bad. zazzy 07-11-10 14
       RE: Because thinking is bad. Estee 07-11-10 15
 Veto used. Estee 07-11-10 16
   RE: Veto used. zazzy 07-11-10 17
 Monday night's events Rebel Crown 07-13-10 18
   RE: Monday night's events Estee 07-13-10 19
       RE: Monday night's events ohmyheck 07-14-10 24
           RE: Monday night's events Estee 07-14-10 25
               RE: Monday night's events ohmyheck 07-14-10 28
                   RE: Monday night's events Estee 07-14-10 29
 Annie teaches a clinic. Estee 07-13-10 20
   RE: Annie teaches a clinic. Belle Book 07-13-10 22
       RE: Annie teaches a clinic. Estee 07-13-10 23
           RE: Annie teaches a clinic. Snidget 07-14-10 30
               RE: Annie teaches a clinic. Belle Book 07-14-10 31
 What would you do for Final Two? Estee 07-13-10 21
 Veto Night. Estee 07-14-10 32
 Thought meter reading empty. Estee 07-14-10 33
 Rachel rolled her eyes? Estee 07-14-10 34
   RE: Rachel rolled her eyes? vince3 07-14-10 35
       RE: Rachel rolled her eyes? Estee 07-14-10 37
 During the Veto competition... Estee 07-14-10 36
 How about a real Feeds post? Estee 07-14-10 38
 More saboteur video. Estee 07-15-10 39
   RE: More saboteur video. kingfish 07-15-10 40
       RE: More saboteur video. Estee 07-15-10 41
           RE: More saboteur video. suzzee 07-15-10 42
               RE: More saboteur video. Estee 07-15-10 43
                   RE: More saboteur video. kingfish 07-15-10 44
   RE: More saboteur video. Belle Book 07-15-10 45
 It's a plan! Estee 07-15-10 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-10, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "And now we wait. "
The feeds will come up any hour now.

My interest will probably appear sometime around October.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-10, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "the noms are..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-10 AT 11:58 PM (EST)

via RealityBBQ
...Brendan and Rachel

Discuss...ting

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-09-10, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jokers has different noms"
Jokers says Brendon and Rachel. I'm not sure if this is a confirmed sighting on their part or not.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-10, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jokers has different noms"
whoops...total typo

07-09-10, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "On the first feeds night..."
(and I'm not doing this every time)

...no one has the veto yet. Extra players appear to be Andrew, Enzo, and Monet.

...Kathy and Annie appeared to be in an alliance, or at least a (currently) tight friendship. Or not, because Kathy then turns around and bashes Annie to Monet. Typical, really.

...Enzo's already annoyed people. Big surprise.

...Brendon, for no reason anyone can think of, is spending a lot of his time in yelling 'Technotronics!'

...there's a lot of Andrew bashing: some hamsters feel he's isolated himself. (Some non PG-13 references here on the physical side.) He may have also nearly exposed Annie to the camera in the gynecology sense (the topic of the night), is some people's favorite pick for saboteur (with a nickname of Captain Obvious)... Not doing well, is he? It sounds like just about the entire house would put him up next week.

...Rachel was apparently rude to Monet in some way, with the cage backlash going against Rachel. This may have triggered her nomination. (Rachel pulled Monet's name in POV: the reaction may not be censored for broadcast It was a facial expression. Which made Money cry.)

...Matt is claiming his spouse has a degenerative, incurable bone disease and he's on the show to get money for treatment because insurance won't cover it. Place your bets.

...Brendon and Rachel are showmancing to the degree where Rachel might save Brendon with the POV.

...just a feeling here, but it seems as if a lot of drama revolves around Monet without quite touching her.

...Matt, Enzo, Lane & Nathan are in an alliance, but there's some worries about Hayden being played by the females.

...it's going to get much worse than this.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-14-10, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: On the first feeds night..."
Isn't 'technotronics' the word that Jeff spelled on the Scrabble type challege last year?

07-14-10, 12:01 PM (EST)
27. "RE: On the first feeds night..."
'Tis. And by a not-so-amazing coincidence, we had a near-identical format for Veto -- which is one of the better arguments for Brendon being the saboteur: he might have let advance knowledge of a competition slip. Repeatedly.

07-09-10, 07:52 AM (EST)
5. "Have-nots are:"
Kathy, Ragan, Matt, and Rachel.

And from the 'CBS can't spell' file, we introduce the word 'stabotage'.

Minor notes: Brendon is apparently regarded as someone who needs a lot of Shack time. Britney's a real rarity: a hamster who's gone beyond episodes and seen some of the feed coverage. (At a guess, she lied about this on her application. A lot.) Kathy's sick -- and that's on top of being pretty heavily bruised: we all saw her take falls last night, but she may have had additional competition injuries since.

Either the pantry is unlocked or we missed a reward comp: Lane was chowing down on pizza last night.

And Lane has called Monet by a new name: Chima. (The drama may be closer to touching her than first thought.)

07-09-10, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Have-nots are:"
Maybe that was part of the reward for being a 'have': a key to the padlock to the pantry...

07-09-10, 06:03 PM (EST)
7. "Veto competition over."
A partial reprise of one from last year: sounds like it had to do with spelling words, with a touch of grease (from the grill?) added. Brendon -- who was suspiciously yelling 'Technotronics!' earlier -- won. And it sounds like Rachel broke the buzz-in button. (It does have to be replaced every eleven seasons.)

No final word on the replacement yet, although Monet seems to think it's going to be her. And Brendon is making 'I don't want to be here without you' noises to Rachel. The Shack is just so small...

07-09-10, 10:29 PM (EST)
8. "'Play-choking.'"
Lane with a hand around Annie's throat.

Given the show's sensitivity to such actions plus Lane's assault-based court visit, I'm expecting a giant DR chewout at the low end of the scale. High is 'subtract one hamster'. After Justin, they don't take it as a joke.

07-10-10, 05:29 PM (EST)
10. "The saboteur leaves a note."
'2 people were lifelong friends or have a previous BB alliance.'

(Some pictures on the photo wall may have been Xed out, but that was an earlier action that's not necessarily connected to the lie/reveal.)

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-10-10, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Early Showmance"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-10 AT 07:53 PM (EST)

Jokers live feeds: "Brendon and Rachel lots of lick smacking action under the covers in the Sunset room. Telling eachother that they're "super hot" "

And this:

"Annie/Lane are talking on the hammock and Lane says your man will hate me because he's sexual with her. - njdevil08

Annie: You're the typical guy I would want to have as a friend with benefits.
Lane: I'm not the relationship type. It's a win/win. "

LOL! I'm getting caught up tonight because I have to travel this week and will be really behind by a week from Sunday. At least I'll know who the players are. I'm glad there's this board for quick reference of what happened on the shows because I'll miss a couple of them this week.

07-11-10, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Sat. night snorefest update"
These HGs already seem uninterested and bored, which does not bode well for those watching the feeds or even reading them. The overnight update consists of:

The Saboteur/BB announced that 2 people in the house "know each other or have a previous BB connection";

Hayden, Matt, Enzo and Lane named their alliance "The Brigade";

Andrew told others that 2 people were not in attendance at some pre-show thing and that they are suspected of being the "secret couple". Matt heard this and ran to Hayden, who confessed that he, Hayden, is one of the 2, Kristen being the other one;

Over at TVC, people caught some conversation between Hayden and Kristen that may contribute to the speculation that they ARE the secret couple;

Also, that Hayden may have been influenced by BB (no surprise) to NOT nominate Annie like he seems to want to do (which led to the discussion of Annie=SAB.

Ho-hum, not even any good game talk. And I haven't even seen Monet being in a conversation AT ALL, either at TVC or Jokers. So far, she's my favorite .

07-11-10, 06:51 AM (EST)
13. "Because thinking is bad."
The hamsters are now forbidden from discussing saboteur moves & identity theories.

07-11-10, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Because thinking is bad."
That is just ridiculous. How are they supposed to play the game? The Sabo can affect them.

Was BB afraid they would figure it out too quickly? Or is this one of those seasons where BB has decided already who they want for their F3 and they don't want thinking to get in the way of that plan?

07-11-10, 10:06 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Because thinking is bad."
Was BB afraid they would figure it out too quickly?

A combination of this and being afraid of having their big reveal getting shorted out before the 15th. By the same token, we should see no saboteur activity on-camera until that time.

07-11-10, 07:35 PM (EST)
16. "Veto used."
Brendon took himself off, and Hayden replaced him with Annie -- who did not take it well. The echoes make it sound like she verbally attacked both Brendon and Britney immediately after the nomination (still during ceremony time). This is adding votes to Rachel's side: a few of the group are starting to notice that by comparison, she's taken her being on the block with grace and polish.

As for the cause of Annie's nomination... well, the way things swing in the cage, it's hard to be completely sure, especially when the feeds don't catch it all. But for now, I'm guessing it's a case of too much drama, too fast. She's already asking the rats for alcohol while talking about how much she's looking forward to seeing normal people. And she'll be saying that and more for the next four days.

07-11-10, 07:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Veto used."
She slammed? attacked? Andrew early on and that really bugged some of the hamsters. Plus she ran around trying to be in alliances with a lot of different people instead of being cool or selective. Ergo, no one trusted her.

07-13-10, 01:29 AM (EST)
18. "Monday night's events "
Annie and Rachel briefly talked; Annie perceived an "evil look" and a good-bye wave from Rachel and turned the little incident into a total dramafest, enhancing the story with each telling. The negative energy also involved Andrew and Lane, whio had a tiff about a cookie (!?).

Lane dropped the f-word (rhymes with maggot), I don't know the context. He also expressed his dealings with his yet unknown future ex-wife would include stealing their child. I'm not sure how that will go over with any woman he has met. Or has yet to meet. He's officially off my "tolerable" list.

Brendon is a big wussy, claiming he doesn't want to get involved with the Annie/Rachel drama, of which he IS in the middle, trying to calm down both of them separately.

Monet actually made it into the transcript over at Jokers.

I'll be up for awhile, so I'll add anything important to this post if warrented.

07-13-10, 06:17 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Monday night's events "
a total dramafest

Let me know when the others try to freeze her tongue to a pole, push her out of a plane, or lock her in a giant pinball with a hysterical panda. Or all three.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-14-10, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Monday night's events "
obsessive stalking also represents a high possibility.

07-14-10, 07:32 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Monday night's events "
I vote for Kathy as Most Likely To Inhale A Shoelace.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-14-10, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Monday night's events "
But who is most likely to get gum in his ear?

07-14-10, 01:50 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Monday night's events "
Enzo. But only because I stuffed it there as part of the all-orifice plugging plan.

I'm at my basis-in-fact limit.

07-13-10, 07:22 AM (EST)
20. "Annie teaches a clinic."
'How To Get Voted Out First By Really Really Trying. (Also By Being Really Really Trying.)'

Bisexuality: the ability to scare off two genders in one shot.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-13-10, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Annie teaches a clinic."
"How To Get Voted Out First By Really Really Trying. (Also By Being Really Really Trying.)"

Thinking that forming alliances means going around to everyone and making deals with everyone! If I ever went on that show -- and I doubt I will -- I hope I wouldn't make the same error Annie did!

07-13-10, 08:17 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Annie teaches a clinic."
Thinking that forming alliances means going around to everyone and making deals with everyone!

Kind of makes you wonder if she has any puppetry skills.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-10, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Annie teaches a clinic."
Yep, what people seem to forget is the alliance with everyone really needs to evolve over a bit of time and best when everyone else thinks they are the one that made the alliance with you.

So either appear to be playing your own strong game and everyone wants to be on your team and will want to team up with you, or appear to be the poor soul that really needs to have at least one friend in the game and they think they are using you as a vote until they have the numbers to get rid of you.

After all people don't tend to announce who they offered an alliance to, but will talk about who was offering one to them. I mean if I offer the alliance I know if I meant it or not.

(which actually may be a stretch for some of the hamsters they cast for this thing, but I digress)

I don't know if they meant it when they offered it to me so the tendency is to want to check it out and see what that person is saying to other people and all it takes is for a couple of people to talk before your Oprah and you get a final two and you and you and you becomes obvious.

Too many people that try this just don't have the patience for it and start trying to push it on everyone rather than set things up and wait for the offers to just roll in.

07-14-10, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Annie teaches a clinic."
If I ever applied and got on, I'd probably try to form an initial alliance with one person and with that in hand, wait a little bit to form alliances with other people -- around four others with an inner circle of two of the four. The "inner circle" would be the first two I formed alliances with, then other two would be later. And then, I'd probably try to be the "power behind the throne" -- let someone else look like they're the ones in charge.

07-13-10, 06:04 PM (EST)
21. "What would you do for Final Two?"
Warning: explicit (and immature) sexual discussion. Approach at your own risk.

http://tinyurl.com/2vrd8sl

07-14-10, 07:31 PM (EST)
32. "Veto Night."
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-10 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

Edited for thread switch. (Prepare for ibids.)

07-14-10, 08:14 PM (EST)
33. "Thought meter reading empty."
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-10 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

Post meter reading as 'switch to other thread'.

07-14-10, 08:23 PM (EST)
34. "Rachel rolled her eyes?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-10 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

Ibid(ed).

07-14-10, 08:24 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Rachel rolled her eyes?"
Um, Estee? ECST is that way...*points to the next thread*

07-14-10, 08:39 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Rachel rolled her eyes?"
*sigh*

I partially plead insomnia and having had this one open anyway -- but yeah. My bad, and my repeated bad on top of it. I'll edit out.

07-14-10, 08:37 PM (EST)
36. "During the Veto competition..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-10 AT 08:44 PM (EST)

Ibid(ed(ing)).

07-14-10, 09:23 PM (EST)
38. "How about a real Feeds post?"
*mutter*

Anyway, we have a round of hamster golf in progress. There's a chance this is a tune-up for tomorrow night's HoH -- in which case, it's probably a one-putt for each.

Poor isolation booths. It'll be a whole extra week.

07-15-10, 07:01 AM (EST)
39. "More saboteur video."
S/he claims to have escaped nomination. Most of the hamsters gave this the same consideration they've been giving the twist for the last week: one minute, then return to drinking. The exception is Hayden, whose HoH is running out fast. He's been working things out with Kristen as far as he can -- meaning he still thinks it's Brendon. (And the first talk about that Veto competition having been rigged? Already out there.)

In other Hayden news, he managed to compose a single HoH tweet, plus the mandatory blog. I haven't sought it out: the Jessie lesson still hasn't gone away.

Britney thinks she's fat. I'm mentioning this because all stupid things Britney thinks does may now be under consideration for posting. After all, she makes her money -- *points to skull* -- right there.

Annie feels Jordan won last season due to all of Jeff's hard work. Let me know when you stop laughing.

Lane has added Matt to his saboteur suspect list: apparently Herr Tattoo managed to break the golf balls. He also told Hayden that bringing Kristen into an alliance might be a good move. Too late...

A little worry about Enzo As Ridiculously Vindictive Juror has started to surface in his own group. Gee, no possible trigger for that at all.

DR manipulation was openly discussed, as was the ongoing fact of two blackouts. The gossip team of Britney and Monet also told Hayden that Brendon does something involving -- science! The teleportation of letters may or may not be involved.

And Hayden managed to lock himself out of HoH. Consider it a sneak preview.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-10, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: More saboteur video."
Based on last year's template (Jordan winning), Hayden seem to the front runner this year.

(Rhetorical question of the day, “What is with Hayden's bangs? Is he actually trying to look clueless?

07-15-10, 10:25 AM (EST)
41. "RE: More saboteur video."
I think he wandered in from True Beauty. 'But everyone knows the thing to do with love is destroy it!'

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-15-10, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: More saboteur video."
Don't hate him cuz he's beautiful. >gag-gag-hack<

Always listen to the puppet

07-15-10, 01:52 PM (EST)
43. "RE: More saboteur video."
Right now, I pretty much hate them all because they're hamsters. The quality of their fur isn't a factor.

Current Top #3 Despised: Monet, Britney, Enzo.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-10, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: More saboteur video."
A rat is a rat. And we hate rats.

(from Top Shot)

07-15-10, 04:43 PM (EST)
45. "RE: More saboteur video."
Well, if the Saboteur's telling the truth, Annie & Rachel are out -- they're on the chopping block. Brendon was on it but saved himself with the Veto, so he's still a candidate. And those who never got votes are still in the running as well, but I think Kathy, Matt and Ragan are the most likely of those who are still in the running -- if the Saboteur's not lying.

07-15-10, 05:53 PM (EST)
46. "It's a plan!"
Enzo's openly-stated strategy if he wins HoH this week:

Nominate himself.

Win veto.

Take himself off the block.

Backdoor himself.

It just might work!

Meanwhile, Hayden wanders around asking if people will treat him differently.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •