The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jury Votes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-09, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jury Votes"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-09 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-14-09 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

Anyone? Bueller?

Kevin/Jordan Final 2:

Jesse: Kevin. Kevin voted him out. Does he hold a grudge? At one point in the game (during the graduation endurance challenge that Russell won), Jess and Nat talked about Kevin not having done anything. Does he now respect Kevin's gameplay and give him the vote? I say yes.

Lydia: Kevin.

Russell: Kevin

Jeff: Jordan

Michelle: Jordan

Natalie: Kevin. Unless Kevin boots her. Then she votes Jordan.

America: Jordan.

Kevin wins 4-3.

Kevin/Natalie Final 2

Jesse: Natalie

Lydia: Kevin

Jeff: Natalie

Michelle: Kevin

Jordan: Natalie

America: Kevin

Kevin wins 4-3

Jordan/Natalie Final 2

Lydia: Jordan

Russell: Jordan

Kevin: Toss-Up. I will go with Natalie

America: Jordan

Jordan wins 5-2.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jury Votes Ahtumbreez 09-14-09 1
 Nat's --will this influence her vot... zazzy 09-14-09 2
   RE: Nat's --will this influence her... Ahtumbreez 09-14-09 4
 RE: Jury Votes kingfish 09-14-09 3
   RE: Jury Votes Ahtumbreez 09-14-09 5
       RE: Jury Votes samboohoo 09-14-09 6
           RE: Jury Votes Ahtumbreez 09-14-09 7
 RE: Jury Votes Jims02 09-14-09 8
 RE: Jury Votes Cindarella66 09-15-09 9
 Jury Votes - Gameplay or emotion? kingfish 09-17-09 10
   No AyaK 09-17-09 11
       No? kingfish 09-17-09 12
           BB3 AyaK 09-17-09 13
               RE: BB3 kingfish 09-17-09 14
                   RE: BB3 AyaK 09-17-09 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-09, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jury Votes"
Kevin/Jordan Final 2:

Jesse: Kevin.

Russell: Up in the air, I think Russell will vote whoever wins last HOH and kicks Natalie out. I'll go with Kevin, though I think Russell holds a sweet spot for Jordo.

Natalie: Kevin.

Kevin wins 4-3.

Kevin/Natalie Final 2

Jesse: Kevin

Jeff: Natalie

Michelle: Kevin

Jordan: Natalie

Kevin wins 5-2

Jordan/Natalie Final 2

Kevin: Jordan

Jordan wins 6-1.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-14-09, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Nat's --will this influence her vote?"
Nat has made several homophobic comments to Kevin about gays.

Recently she claimed that doctors couldn't be gay; then she back peddled and said she didn't know any gay doctors.

She tells Kevin he needs to dress "normal" for finale night and not gay.

She told Kevin he needs to just get with a girl... sigh.

Maybe she's sheltered. Or just ignorant. Maybe she's intentionally homophobic. Question is, will this influence her jury vote, as in she won't vote for Kevin because he's gay?

09-14-09, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nat's --will this influence her vote?"
I'm going with the "just ignorant".

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-09, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jury Votes"
First, I should identify meyself as being in the "Anyone But Natalie" club.

Second, I have watched every season of BB, and have yet to get the final votes or even the winner right.

Kevin/Jordan:

Jesse: Kevin is gay, and I think I detected a strong feeling from him against Kevin because of this. Jordan.

Russell: Jordan (a guilt vote)

Natalie: Kevin.

Jordan wins 5-2.

Kevin/Natalie

Jesse: Gnat (same reason as above)

Jeff: Gnat (tough choice, but even after having had time to think and discuss events in the jury house, he probably still hates Kevin the most).

Michelle: Kevin (no way Michele votes for Gnat over anyone).

Jordan: Kevin

Kevin wins 5-2

Jordan/Natalie

Jesse: Gnat

Lydia: Jordan (no way the emotional and grudge holding Lydia ever votes for Gnat).

Kevin: Gnat

Jordan wins 5-2.

(I'd love to see this one be 4-3 with Michele being the final, and deciding vote against Gnat).

And it's just my opinion, but I don't think Bueller is here today.

09-14-09, 03:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jury Votes"
Hmmm, I forgot about how Jesse dissed Kevin when he was walking out the door. Yes, I said "dissed". You may be on to something.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-09, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jury Votes"
He also wasn't happy with Jeff but admitted later he would have voted for Jeff based on gameplay.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

09-14-09, 08:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Jury Votes"
But there's a big difference between not liking someone because they're not bowing down to you and was the one that booted him and just being plain homophobic. It'll be interesting to see what he'll do if Kevin makes F2.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-09, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jury Votes"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-09 AT 11:52 PM (EST)

I'll just do it by individual jury member, from easiest to figure out to most difficult. #1 is best preference #3 who they'll never vote for.

America
-Pretty easy overall to figure out. America loves Jordan and despises Natalie.
1. Jordan
2. Kevin
3. Natalie

Jessie
-Also easy. He was best friends with Natalie and was loosely aligned with Kevin. The only person he would consider voting for outside his alliance was Jeff (for ousting him), and I don't see Jessie giving Jordan much credit in terms of gameplay.
1. Natalie
2. Kevin
3. Jordan

Jeff
-He's obviously going to vote for Jordan if she's in, but about the other two? In the Final 6, it appeared that Jeff's next target after Russell would've been Kevin. This suggests, to me, that he found Kevin to be the most dangerous contestant left. Does that mean he'd find him the better player? I think he would.
1. Jordan
2. Kevin
3. Natalie

Russell
-His comments in the jury house strongly suggest he's rooting for Kevin. A Natalie/Jordan matchup involves a little Russell psychology. Russell is someone who played a really, really intense game and viewed the person drama as water under the bridge. While he feels misled by Natalie's lies, I think he'd ultimately concluded it's game and throw her his vote. I also suspect it would bother him to see Jordan win. Not from a sexist standpoint, but more of a strategy one.
1. Kevin
2. Natalie
3. Jordan

Lydia
-Ironically, she's in a similar situation to Russell, although her vote is more uncertain. She'll vote for Kevin for sure. A Natalie/Jordan final would be difficult for her, but I'd be inclined to think she'd begrudgingly vote for Natalie... As much as the producers want to edit it otherwise. There's the Jessie link between her and Natalie, and Lydia wasn't really close to Jordan at all. I think she'd throw a begrudging vote to Natalie. It's kinda close, though.
1. Kevin
2. Natalie
3. Jordan

Michelle
-I left her last because she's so hard to gauge. She was in an alliance with Jordan, but I wonder if her analytical side of her would get in the way. She didn't seem particularly bitter at Kevin when he voted her out, either. Like Lydia before, I'll give the "alliance factor" the swing, giving this vote to Jordan, but I could definitely see her voting Kevin here. I don't see her voting for Natalie in these circumstances, though.
1. Jordan
2. Kevin
3. Natalie

Kevin
-I'm pretty sure it's a Natalie vote, not even because of the "backstab factor" in Jordan knocks him out in F3. After all the time he's spent with Natalie, I just can't see him turning around and voting for Jordan. He's made it pretty clear by voting out Michelle that he doesn't respect Jordan that much.
1. Natalie
2. Jordan

Jordan
-A bit trickier, because I could at least imagine Jordan voting Natalie for whatever reason, especially if Kevin had just backstabbed her that night. She's bonded a bit with Natalie too. Still, I think she'd be more inclined to vote Kevin.
1. Kevin
2. Natalie

Natalie
-This is tricky too, but I think she'd vote similarly to Russell. Natalie's a gamer, so she'd probably vote for the better player, which is Kevin. She also was closer to Kevin, which helps his cause. There's always the backstab-factor in play... However, Natalie (as much of a pitbull she is) has demonstrated in her Diary Room comments that she views the game from a detached, logical place. I think, like Russell, it would bug her to hand Jordan the million dollars.
1. Kevin
2. Jordan

In conclusion...

Kevin beats Jordan 4-3 (swing vote - Natalie)
Kevin beats Natalie 6-1 (Nat could swing Michelle but that's it)
Natalie beats Jordan 4-3 (swing vote - Lydia)

I'm praying that Kevin wins this final HOH, because I do not want a Jordan/Natalie final. Natalie would not be a likeable winner, and Jordan would be the most useless BB winner of all time.

(I think me and Russell are on the same wavelength. We're both rooting for Kevin so that we wouldn't be forced to vote for Natalie. Yuck.)

A 2003 IceCat original

Cindarella66 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-15-09, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cindarella66 Click to send private message to Cindarella66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jury Votes"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-09 AT 00:12 AM (EST)

I'll take a stab at it. The ones with question marks I'm 50/50 on, so just my thought process......

Jordan/Kevin Final 2:

NataLIE: whoever didn't boot her
Michele: Jordan
Jessie: Kevin?- just think he'll vote for who he thinks made better game moves

This one could go either way, but it'll be 4-3.

Jordan/NataLIE Final 2:

Kevin: NataLIE? I think he'd vote for her because if he's sitting there Jordan went against her word
Michele: Jordan
Jessie: NataLIE

Jordan wins 5-2

Kevin/NataLIE Final 2:

Jordan: NataLIE?, I think she & Jeff both think more of NataLIE than Kevin, don't know why
Michele: Kevin
Jeff: NataLIE?
Jessie: NataLIE

Kevin wins 4-3

09-17-09, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jury Votes - Gameplay or emotion?"
So, F2 was Jordan/Natalie

And the votes were:

Jesse: Jordan (? Who knows what passes for thinking in that blockhead)

Lydia: Jordan (emotion)

Russell: Gnat (Gameplay)

Jeff: Jordan (Emotion)

Michelle: Jordan (Emotion. She admitted that she was still mad)

Kevin: Natalie (emotion)

America: Jordan (emotion?)

Jordan won 5-2.

Since there was only a trace of gameplay by Jordan, all her votes had to have an emotional basis, so this indicated that Gnat was right, juries vote on the basis of emotion. Other years have been different, but this year, emotion ruled.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-09, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "No"
See my post #88 in the finale thread for Jessie's reasoning. Basically, he didn't vote for gNat because she didn't win anything except one HoH; Jordan won two plus a POV.

09-17-09, 01:44 PM (EST)
12. "No?"
Still, even if one supposes that Jessie didn't have a ghost writer and that he really thought Jordan out gamed Gnat, it would appear to me that more of the votes were based on emotions this year.

I think even Kevin's vote was just a last show of support for his ally.

I haven't seen or read any post-show articles or interviews yet though.

09-17-09, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "BB3"
There will never be a BB where more votes were based on emotion than BB3 -- because every vote was.

I basically agree that most of the votes were based on emotion. Despite Russell's claims that his vote was based on gameplay, I disagree, because I think he voted for gNat because of his confrontation with Jordan before being booted. And, while Jessie offered a perfectly good gameplay reason for his vote for Jordan, gNat (lying as usual) insisted that his vote was motivated by his hurt that she wasn't interested in him, so you could even make the case that his vote stemmed from emotion.

Certainly Michele would never have voted for gNat after gNat went out of her way to intentionally slander Michele. And Jeff was always pro-Jordan. Lydia accurately pegged gNat as a disgusting liar. So that's three emotion-driven votes for Jordan.

09-17-09, 04:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: BB3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-09 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

To be perfectly honest, I am always surprised when I see jury voters that manage to remove themselves from an emotional response and vote based on who did the best maneuvering to get to the end.

Most of them (and I would probably be no exception myself) get so wrapped up in who did them wrong, or who got the best of them, or who slept with them (Boogie is, as usual, an exception there), or who lied to them, that they can't be objective about who really played well.

Not that it matters, or that there is a better or worse basis for voting, IMO. Throwing a dart is as good a reason as any, I think, unless there is some good guy revenge attained (such as it might have been had Michele had the last and deciding vote that denied Gnat, her slanderer, the win) or some other sort of irony.

BTW, Check out the reason gNat gave for why Jessie voted for Jordan. It was because he (Jessie) was in love with her (gNat) and was miffed at her for getting engaged to someone else.

You can't make this stuff up.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-natalie-martinez-talks-about-her-big-brother-experience-9561.php

09-17-09, 08:23 PM (EST)
15. "RE: BB3"
I doubt that we'll ever again see anyone that can lie like gNat.

For that, I give thanks.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •