The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I read on another board that they were given a break from endurance competition before showtime. "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-21-08, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I read on another board that they were given a break from endurance competition before showtime. "
I don't have feeds. I've read that houseguests have fallen off during previous endurance competitions, and get right back on their perchs. Of course when this happens the feeds are blacked out.

They must want to give them a break in the endurance competition so that Big Brother overnight is interesting.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Links? IceCat 08-22-08 1
   RE: Links? kingfish 08-22-08 2
       RE: Links? Snidget 08-22-08 3
 Locking as a post not related to sp... IceCat 08-24-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-08, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Links?"

Do you have any links to these other readings?

It's hard for people to discuss this topic as a spoiler without any 'meat' for the discussion.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-08, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Links?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-08 AT 08:10 AM (EST)

It also sounds like hogwash, something to fool gullible readers.

It's improbable (impossible IMO) for this bunch not to be bitching up a storm if they let any of them back up. It's just barely possible that if they all fell off at once that they could all be let back on, but with cameras filming each descent, they would still (you would think) be able to tell who dropped a millisecond before/after the others.

And what great TV clips they'd be passing on if they ignored an event like that.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-08, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Links?"
Usually anytime they go to fish during a competition the feedsters tend to assume there is something funny going on.

I dunno how far they can push something blatently unfair. But I could see an occasional issue with how the competition is running and either letting people off to fix something, of if a fall was from an unfair malfunction (only one person's thingy did something funny and they fell, rather than everyone's thingy does the funny thing) that they may let someone back on.

Certainly if they just keep letting whoever they wanted to win get off and on as much as they wanted until everyone else fell down they'd have to be all fishies all the time for most of the rest of the show as I doubt anyone would shut up about it no matter how many times BB told them to.

I have seen some occasional accusations of this person or that person got back on over the years (sorry no links) but I don't think we have anything other than circumstantial evidence of that, and what hearsay we may have may not be the whole story. The disgruntled often leave out details like there was an equipment problem (very likely for BB) but just report that well such and so got back on after their fall why didn't I get to do that.

Medal winning sigs by Agman!

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Locking as a post not related to spoiling"

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •